At Home

Story Info
2 ladies of different ages meet via visit to one's old home.
9.7k words
4.51
10.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
618 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE UNRELATED TO THIS STORY: in the midst of finishing this, I received some disconcerting news. First of all, in February 2019 my old e-mail address was hacked. I changed it, but was not able to update it in my Lit settings. This was recently brought to my attention when a Reader mentioned sending me feedback, but I never got it. What this means is that if you've sent me feedback anytime between Feb. '19 and now, I'm afraid I was unable to see it. I'm terribly sorry for that, and for not replying. Please know I haven't been ignoring you, Readers, and that your feedback and support still mean the world to me. I never want you to feel that you're being taken for granted. If that happened anytime between now and then, again, my sincerest apologies. You and your love are firmly embedded in my heart. I also don't want this to discourage you from feedbacking me in the future. I'll be checking semi-frequently, but it now looks that I should receive it. And now that that's out of the way, I give you... "At Home."

*****

Steady-Fast Stroller

Friday, October 18th, 2019, 5:36 p.m.

It was the latest in a series of days vying for fall's most beautiful. It was one of the most gorgeous Juniper autumns on record, and looked only brighter—so to speak—from here. The temperature slipped below 60°, but humidity kept it pleasant for fair weather lovers. Birds and crickets went about their business as usual. Periodic breezes buffeted trees in suburban neighborhoods. And a brunette lass of 32 carried on her own individual activity: speed-walking the neighborhood while listening to a playlist on her phone.

She reached another corner as one more song faded out. The soundtrack was taken over by England's young blonde angel Ellie Goulding. The speed-walker, who was formally named Suzanne Sutphin but went always by Suzie, softly sang along. She loved belting out tunes in her car, and were it up to her, she'd warble out loud on walks as well. Walking was nice, and kept her in decent shape, but singing held a certain magic for Suzie. Even if she couldn't do it professionally. As a teenager, she wanted to be a singer and recording artist, but had soon enough to face reality. There was a little something called talent, where she fell short. But this didn't mean she couldn't entertain herself on walks and drives, merely pretending she was performing for a crowd.

The neighborhood she'd chosen for tonight's walk held a great deal of significance for her. It was that in which she grew up, retaining all her fondest childhood memories. At 17, her family relocated to the outskirts of town. To date, her folks occupied the same cottage house where they'd moved. When Suzie set out on her own, she took residence in a small but suitable apartment in Tudorville County—or as the landlord described it, "modest and cozy." Suzie knew this was code for "tiny," but it would do for her and her alone. Its neighborhood too sufficed for speed-walks, but was abundant in hills. They wore Suzie out.

Back in her childhood neck of the woods, one thing Suzie could do was socialize with neighbors out and about. This happened halfway down her old street, at 1821 Acorn Court, where resident Bennett Ward emerged to get his mail.

"Hi Ben," Suzie waved.

"Suze! Good to see ya!" Bennett waved back. "How's tricks?"

"Oh, y'know, just workin' it out," Suzie wiped away some brow sweat and jogged in place. "Try'na keep in shape. 'S tough though."

"Tell me about it," chuckled Ben. "Imagine having a mouthful of sweet teeth like mine all these years."

"Heh! I can," Suzie assured him. "Hey, y'know, while I'm thinking about it, I've been wondering: who moved into our old place after we were out? Anyone interesting?"

Bennett crossed his arms. "Oh wow, god, yeah..." he pondered. "'Ssee, that would've been...what, ten years ago?"

"Fifteen."

"Fifteen, right! Damn, 2004... what was goin' on then. Hmm... I wanna say the place was empty for a good while. Honestly can't remember anyone moving in those first ten years. But y'know, now that I think of it, someone did move in about five years ago. Yeah, I remember a little about her now. More mature woman, no husband, no kids... the kids around here call her Old Lady McFadden."

"Really?" Suzie arched her brows, having caught all of her breath. "What else do you know about her?"

"To be honest, hardly a thing. Actually, when she moved in, she struck a lot of us as a bit of a curmudgeon. Didn't seem interested in participating in our neighborhood events, attending gatherings, holidays, any of that."

"Oh, that's a shame," assessed Suzie, lowering her brows from an arch to a furrow. "Wonder why?"

"Who can say," shrugged Bennett. "The house got some attention on Halloween nights, though. Kids dared each other to go."

Suzie looked in the direction of her old house, 1801 Acorn, compelled to recall. The driveway was particularly long. It led about fifty yards further back, behind 1800—at the end of the court—and 1803. While she still speed-walked the neighborhood now and then, Suzie had no clue how the house now looked. Depending what Miss McFadden had done with it these past years, Suzie supposed she could see how kids (and/or adults) might find it intimidating.

"So no one ever tried to, y'know, visit her or anything?" Suzie asked him. "Just for the sake of it if nothing else?"

"Mm, not to my knowledge," Ben offered, shaking his head. "I guess most of us kinda got this vibe that she didn't want to be bothered. So presuming that was her wish, we wanted to honor it."

Suzie cocked her head to a side, trying to process this. She found herself having trouble getting said head around it. Maybe it was just her nature, but...Suzie Sutphin loved having company. She invited her loved ones over every chance she got. Hosting such get-togethers was one of the great joys of her life. It stood to reason that she'd have trouble seeing things in terms of how they affected other folks; this was, after all, human nature. And yet, even so...

"Suzie?... Suze?"

The young woman's mind returned.

"Wh—...what?"

"I said you look like you've got something on your mind," said Bennett. "Do you?"

A shrug. "Oh. Well..." Suzie chortled. "Are there ever times when a person truly doesn't have a thing on her mind?"

A nod. "Fair point."

"Well, to be honest with ya, Ben... my new place with the folks was lovely. So's my apartment. I've liked every place I've lived, although," she sighed pensively... "When I think about my childhood home..." ...and gave another shrug.

"I guess I just miss the old place."

"Well, that's natural. I know I'd miss this baby if I ever moved," Ben gestured.

Suzie nodded toward his house. "She's a beaut all right. You've done a lovely job with her."

"Aw, thanks. Well, I'd better let you get on with it," he said, waving his mail. "Cheers, hon!"

And so off continued Suzie along her walk, traversing her old neighborhood. It amazed her how easily the residences came back to her, like clockwork. The Hartwells, the Herringtons, the Feldmans, the Carrolls, the Adlers, the Strouds.

And then... there was 1801.

It did look as if it could be haunted back there. It seemed Miss McFadden had let the vines and bushes grow, overtaking a greater portion of the house than Suzie recalled. This indeed gave the house something of a spooky quality, but failed to daunt the squirrels, birds, hares and crickets frolicking about. Suzie couldn't help wondering how it looked on the inside. What Old Lady McFadden had done with it as far as décor and knickknacks. How well the memories would mesh with the changes that had been made. How the...

Oh goodness, listen to me. I sound like I'm already planning visits with her.

She continued her foot trek.

*****

Spray/Faint

Friday, October 18th, 2019, 8:19 p.m.

Speed-walk complete, Suzie returned home to encounter the ever-present struggle of not letting the dog and cat out. She took them out for fresh air, but they weren't allowed on their own. She beelined to the kitchen, downed a handful of trail mix, and reversed course to her room. Into the hamper went her sweaty, outdoor-scented clothes, and into the loo she sashayed. Her gams, stretched before the walk, nonetheless ached. But enough energy remained for a well-deserved shower.

Suzie enjoyed trying a vast array of health and beauty products, in the shower and any-elsewhere. A few years ago, she worked as a mall kioskist selling such aids. Then she was fortunate enough to nab a job selling them on a grander scale. Now she worked for the corporate office of Flaversham Cosmetics, one of today's leading lines. When the time was right, it afforded her a modest apartment which she made into a home in no time. It didn't hurt that home was a favored concept of Suzie's. In addition to wanting as many as possible to see her home, she loved being invited to others'. She loved taking note of what others did with their domiciles. It ranked among her most treasured pastimes, right up there with singing. Even still, Suzie'd be the first to concede that the following activity was hardly to be shared with guests. Well... perhaps a very special theoretical guest.

Birthday suit only, Suzie turned on the water, adjusted it, activated the spray, and slipped in.

"Ahhhhhh..." she groaned, as the torrid soothing H2O hit. Delightful hot water, she thought. A great equalizer. A tonic for the extroverted and the introverted, for the astute and the daft, the kind and unkind, the selfish and the selfless alike. In the civilized world, right up there with sleep. No matter how an individual conducted her- or himself on the outside, all returned behind this curtain to cleanse and purify. Philosophical thoughts like this occurred every now and then to Suzie. But these weren't the only thoughts and feelings to poke, prod and tickle her senses. Particularly in the shower.

So began the literal lather of shampoo and conditioner, followed by soaping up. Maybe Suzie had what could be deemed a naughty mind, but the same impish thought crossed it with each washing. Squirting Softsoap in her paws, likening it to squirting something else was not lost on her. This act always urged her towards the mood. Most nights, however, the feelings weren't as strong. Most nights she could wait till she was back on dry floor. It wasn't often she got this horny in the shower. Fortunately for Suzie, water was included in her rent, and the apartment had an amazing hot water heater. It could run for a hour without a drop in temperature.

Done with the actual shower phase, Suzie could've turned around and shut the water off. She could've drawn the curtain back aside, toweled off and stepped out. She could've slipped back to the bedroom and gotten half-dressed. But she was too revved up. This was happening, love it or not. Lucky for Suzie, she loved it.

Both paws affixed to her privates, she began gripping and rubbing. A morsel of pleasure materialized, slowly, gradually growing. Her wet, glistening body was beautiful, especially her proud 35C breasts. Her already shower-soaked pussy began lubing itself up, mixing H2O with thick warm arousal. Her legs went weak and wobbly beneath her. In addition to the speed-walk, her gams now too were drained of blood by the swelling in her cunt and clit. She lowered one hand for balance, quiveringly sat in the tub, letting the spray go on splattering her in the face, and jilled off to her libido's content.

Up until recently, Suzie'd courted, dated, and fantasized about men. Now, however, she'd learned why her relationships failed to go the distance. She realized any attraction she'd had for or toward men was all in her head, purely imagined. And so her sexuality shifted from straight right to gay, bypassing bi entirely. The shift was recent enough that she remained uncertain, and a bit daunted, asking a woman out—hence her being single—though scratching off to them was fine. So Suzie spread her legs, sitting in the few accumulated inches of water, and gingerly fingered herself.

Lately she'd begun fantasizing about another young lady called Jazmin, who cashiered at the Angels where Suzie shopped. Suzie found her ravishingly hot, and always got into line to check out with her. As a matter of fact, she got in line to chat up any cute female on duty. She liked talking to them, and liked that they wore nametags. She was good with names and faces, priding herself on remembering folks. She knew the chances were small that any of them—including her hottie Jazmin—were both gynephilic and single, but a girl could dream, could she not? A girl too could daydream. And speaking of which...

She frigged a bit harder and faster, imagining Jazmin behind the belt in that apron, smiling and flirting back with her. Other paw free, she resumed her titties, smoothing and pinching between her fingers. Jazmin centered in her mind's eye, and grinned. Eyes shut, Suzie grinned back. Surges of pleasure started firing like pinballs. Droplets of water pelted her eyelids, nose and teeth. While otherwise akin to Chinese torture, Suzie could barely feel them. Her tits responded, both nipples stiff and proud. A fresh coat of moisture seeped from her pussy. Her surprised thumb found that her clit had hardened erect, now bulging from beneath its hood. She imagined Jazmin taking her from her cash register back through a door where only employees were allowed. It was cold behind. Suzie began to shiver. Jazmin took her in her arms and explained there was just one way to warm up.

Suzie imagined Jazmin laying out this explanation with a wink and a smile, and almost came on the spot. It wasn't quite time to orgasm just yet, so she held off. Her libido cooled down as the water began to do the same. Suzie abruptly realized it had collected up to her knees. She summoned some strength to her dominant leg, lifted it, turned and pushed the knob with her foot.

Back to fantasy-land. Jazmin pulled her close and kissed her, suffusing Suzie with warmth and desire. She felt herself struck with a hotter bolt of passion. She nubbed and squeezed both nipples between her digits, wishing she had a third hand—or a band that could tug on both tits. Her right hand dug deeper into her cunt, plunging herself crazy. Lust melted her loins like lava. Admittedly, she found Jazmin so hot, her fantasies didn't often go further than their first kiss. To be honest, the girl's hotness intimidated her. For one, the pleasure grew so intense by this point, her mind went fuzzy and could fantasize no longer. For another, if Suzie let the fantasy go further, the intensity might be too much for her. Who knew how much hotter it could get.

She eased up for just a moment, out of need for no more than she could handle. She cringed and grimaced helplessly, letting the last of the bathwater drip from her face. Her submerged pussy burned beet-red. Her brain was consumed by the fire Jazmin's kisses were made of. Now hurtling towards orgasm at rocket-speed, Suzie's legs shook uncontrollably in the water, toes curling inward over each other. Her arm began aching, but she couldn't care. She must've looked absolutely absurd right now, but she couldn't care. She could only give a damn about Jazmin, and her impending orgasm. Here it came... here...it...caaaaaame...

She felt herself hit the fleshy ridge of her g-spot. It augmented her climax to a ferocious explosion.

"OHHHHHHHHHH-HO-HO-HO-HO!!" Suzie roared, spritzing bubbles under the water, giving the bathtub its second spray of the night. Her tired, sore gams kicked spastically, splashing water every which way. Stray splashes hit the tile wall, the plastic liner, the spigot, Suzie's torso. Furrows creased her cringing, contorted face as all but literal waves of sizzle took her under, one by one. She felt herself engulfed and drowned in scorching goodness over and again. The orgasm rivaled the most mighty she'd yet experienced. Everything in her turned tender and sensitive. Once it was finally over, she stopped shaking. She had to be conscious not to let her head smack the back wall too hard. She groaned in the pleasure of afterglow.

"Ooohhhhhhh..." She unhanded herself, gripping the lips of the tub to push up. Her legs, however, did not wish to cooperate.

"Oof!" Poomp. Splash. She fell back in the water, luckily not injuring herself.

Oh dear. Perhaps from now on she shouldn't combine speed-walks and wild bathtub orgasms in a single night.

*****

Tasty Nostalgia

Friday, October 25th, 2019, 6:17 p.m.

One more long, full work week gave Suzie the time she needed to think it over. And come the following Friday, her mind was made up. She was doing this. It was time.

After work she zipped home, changed into her nicest dress, retrieved her platter, and got in the car. She didn't mind admitting she was just a little nervous. She didn't do things like this all the time, and had no idea how it would turn out. Just like the week before, she drove in to her childhood neighborhood. Unlike last week, she did something she'd done a precious few times. She drove all the way down the court, and parked alongside the curb, in front of 1801.

She hastened to remind herself that she didn't even know if the lady was home. She supposed she could always try again another time, but she hoped. She got out, retrieved the platter, and unassumingly made her way up the long, long driveway.

Suzie gave a look around as she approached. She heard the usual rustle of birds and crickets, as well as a soft whistle of wind. The house crawled with ivy and foliage. She was greeted on either side by trees with twisting, gnarling branches. Funny, she thought, she didn't remember them from when she lived here. Even though the neighborhood was old and familiar and none more than this house, she got that peculiar, spooky feeling traversing the driveway. As if the house and its surroundings glared at her with hostility. Maybe this wasn't such a wonderful idea. Maybe... still, she pressed on.

By the time she reached the front door, her heart was almost pounding. She closed her eyes, swallowed, wiped her forehead, and slowly, uncertainly pushed the doorbell. Another apparent change, as Suzie heard a tone inside she'd never heard before.

...Bizarre.

She was more nervous than she thought. She hoped Miss McFadden would be here, and also kind of hoped she wouldn't. She'd outlined and rehearsed her introductory speech, and now wasn't even sure she could remember how to begin. And yet... she realized she hadn't much choice. She heard footsteps coming in her direction.

Oh, she is home. Here she comes. Oh goodness, what do I say? What do I say?? C'mon Suzie, think!

The door opened. It cracked only a bit, held fast by its chain. For just a second the two women only gazed at one another. The old lady's face was worn, furrowed and weathered... but didn't strike Suzie as hostile or unkind. It was...innocent. Wholesome. Benign.

Her brows arched inquisitively.

"Yes?"

Something about her face fascinated Suzie so much she forgot to speak. After a moment she activated and piped up.

"O—...oh yes, hi!" she waved. "Um, my name's Suzie. Suzie Sutphin. You-you don't know me, and...I know this is probably a little weird, but, um..."

She paused, a bit unsure how to go on. Miss McFadden tilted her head, waiting for her. Suzie was grateful for the patience. The old lady's face just...captivated her, somehow. She'd let this build in her mind: the surroundings, Bennett's description of her, how kids dared each other to come to the house... and now the woman herself, in person.

Smokey125
Smokey125
618 Followers