At Long Last Ch. 01 - Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That's bullshit!' I shout. 'God people are so stupid. Who knows how many more people could have been killed of Crack hadn't took that shot. Fuck me, these people are morons.' I shout, leaning back in my chair. Why did I get so heated over this? I'd always kept up with the business of Stim's as I had grown up. It was comparable to somehow who was passionate about politics. That being said, the lives of Stim's and politics seemed to have became the same thing in recent times.

All my rambling and ranting had forced me down a wrong turn, off of the main town road and into a country lane. The path was thin, with a field to my left closed off by a metal fence and to my right was a thick forest, so dense that the light couldn't even get through the canopy. I sighed, knowing there was no way to turn around. I'd have to continue down the road until I emerged onto another main road or until there was enough room to turn around. Either way, I wasn't going to get that sandwich, that's for sure. I must had been going down this path for a while, because looking over my shoulder showed no signs of the road I had came from. I was sure that driving forward was more logical than reversing the entire way as I'd probably find a clearing quickly.

My annoyance turns to frustration, my grip tightening around the wheel. I take a window down so that I could get some fresh air as I drove. 'How did you take a wrong turn on a route you drive every day?' I ask myself through gritted teeth. The radio had begun to annoy me too, so I quickly turned it off, leaving nothing but the sound of wind gently rushing into my car.

Yet after a short time, this curtain of silence was broken by a sudden, heart wrenching scream. The sound shocked me to my very core and as soon as it sounded, my foot slammed the breaks. With the car being forced to a screeching halt, I stop every inch of movement in case another sound was made. The only thing I could hear was my constant and quickening heartbeat. I kept my ears primed until they were met again with another screech.

It was coming from Inside the forest. Without even thinking, my body acted on its own and threw open the car door, my legs starting to sprint in the direction of where the scream had came from. Every thought I had was thrown to one side; my car door was left wide open, all my possessions were in the car aside from my phone. Yet none of that was considered as my legs thrust themselves back and forth as I ran as fast as I could towards where the scream had came from.

For a while, all I could hear was my hastened breathing, and the crunch of the twigs beneath my feet. Everything was going dark, so dark but my feet didn't stop. 'What am I doing?' I thought as I kept running but no such thought stopped me until finally, a light was apparent from inside the forest but not one that felt natural. A deep blue hue glistened amongst the fog amongst the trees. It seemed wholly unnatural, as if something otherworldly was creating the light. And from within the blue fog sounded a voice, that of a man: 'Help!' It screeched. I did as I was commanded and ran towards the voice, finding myself emerging into a slight clearing.

The source of the light was very clear as across from me stood a rock but the likes of which I had never seen. I stand there, out of breath for a while as I stare at the rock. It was clad in holes, the deep blue glow emanating from it and now that I was close, I could hear a deep hum resonating from within the rock. I shook my head and set my sights on what I had actually came for: the source of the noise.

On the ground was a man, with one leg clearly broken. He was badly burned down the right side of his body and he stared at me with tearful eyes. It was clear he was struggling to speak. I ran close to him and knelt down, all my senses going haywire as I try to work out what to do. First step should be to call an ambulance. I pull out my phone and attempt to turn it on but before I could, the man grasps my wrist and looks up to me. I almost cried at what I saw: the genuine fear in the man's eyes as i could clearly see him struggling to keep himself from passing out. The fear of death.

'Im gonna get you out of here, ok?' I reassure as he points one of his fingers to my phone. I look to it and nod. 'I'll call an ambulance, don't worry.' I say but he shakes his head. He points to my phone again and I look at him curiously. I reach down and let him reach up to my mobile but before he does, his arm goes weak and he passes out. His hand flops to the floor as everything about him goes limp, all while I begin to panic. 'No, no, no' I repeat. I look to my phone, and then to his hand, and then back to my phone. Without thinking, I trust whatever he was trying to do and take his limp hand within my own, puppeteering his fingers to curl them around the device.

With a blinding flash, his hand grips the phone tightly. Meanwhile the flash emanated a physical pulse too, forcing me to fly backwards somewhat, my back colliding with the ground. I let out a gasp as I lose my breath. My legs begin to shake as I push myself back up so that I can see what was happening. I watch as the light begins to get brighter, the man convulsing rapidly all before a snap sounds, and the light goes out. The man limps back to the floor. The only sound now was my breathing. Every sense had been completely overwhelmed and I was struggling to comprehend what on Earth had just transpired. The silence goes on as I look toward the man's still corpse, unsure of what to do.

I push a hand against the ground, forcing myself to my feet. Like a knife through butter, the silence is split as the man takes a deep breath in, life springing back into his body. He gasps shortly after, but was quick to push into the ground, trying to get himself to his feet. Without hesitation, I was at his side. I gently clasp under one of his armpits with one hand and rest the other on his back. He was still gasping for air as I helped him onto his knees.

'Your name...' the man says simply In a deep and husky voice. I blink curiously in response. 'My.. name..?' I ask. He looks to me, showing me his face. I looked up and down his skin, finding that his flesh had completely healed. 'Yes, what is your name?' He asks. 'Oh... Lila. Aren't there like... more important things than my name right now? Like getting you to a hospital?'

The man, through his stunted breathing, lets out a light chuckle. He nods and pushes himself to his feet. He was much taller than I had expected, dwarfing my tiny frame. I was so amazed at the sudden turn around that I had failed to realise his broken leg had completely healed too.

'Well Lila. You saved my life.' He says simply. I take a step back and hold my hands out, finding it hard not to laugh.

'Sorry, right. Ok. Where's the cameras? What joke is this meant to be?'

'No, seriously. I-' he pauses halfway and takes a few steps closer to me. Once close enough, he whispers: 'You can't tell anyone this but... I'm 10-1'

'10-1!' I exclaim as he quickly covers my mouth with his hand. Once I had visibly calmed down, he pulls his hand away and performs a 'shush' gesture. 'No fucking way. 10-1, member of QD's elite? I mean, that explains the whole healing from electricity thing. Of course I wouldn't recognise you without your mask on. I have seen all your shows and movies, I'm genuinely a massive fan. I especiallylovednomorevolts4andyoursuddenantiheroarcithoughtitwastheperfectwayto-'

I halt my speech midway, realising I was letting my excitement get the better of me. I fan myself down with my hands a few times before gathering myself. 'Ok, sorry. So like... what happened here? You were almost dead.' I ask, almost afraid to hear the answer. 10-1 pulls away and scratches at the back of his head a few times while pointing toward the glowing blue rock.

'That thing. I don't know what it is but QD sensed a high amount of radioactive energy emanating from this location. Who better to send than someone made of electricity, right? But... clearly the radiation isn't harmful to you. Which is odd. Any regular person who comes out here should be fried by the kinds of energy this thing is putting out. In fact, you seem to be even closer to it than I was able to get.' He claims, pointing to my current position. The force from 10-1's healing blast had knocked me in the direction of the rock. I looked to it, now somewhat close.

'If I step even a few feet closer, I'll probably burst into flames again. That's what happened before anyway. So... yeah... I suggest you don't get any closer.'

I stare deeply at the rock, the blue glow pulsing back and forth as I seemed to become entranced with it. The sound continued to grow in my head as I stared at its texture. The hum grew louder and louder.

'Lila, seriously. Step away from the rock' he says. But I wasn't able to hear him anymore. The hum within my ears had grown so loud, his voice sounded like he was speaking from inside a bathtub. My foot took a step further towards the rock, and then another step. The humming began to quicken, all while 10-1 continued to shout for me to stop. I reached my hand out, my fingers twitching as I was now close enough to touch the rock. Within almost an instant of my fingers softly laying upon it, the hum becomes deafening, the light becomes blinding and the rock releases a shockwave that was so forceful, my entire person was sent flying backwards at high velocity. My hearing comes back, and I see everything clearly but all of that was brief as I realise I'm hurtling backwards. And within a single moment, I feel my back collide harshly with a tree and then everything goes black.

...

A gasp parts my lips and my eyes shoot open. As all my feelings come rushing back to me, I find myself panting for breath. My eyes rush around the entire scene, finding myself no longer in the forest but instead within daylight once more. I was resting on the same dirt road I had been driving down, with my back firmly planted against my car. The first thing I noticed was my pounding headache, forcing me to feebly massage my forehead In hopes of freeing me from the pain.

'You're awake? Thank god. That was quite the hit you took.' Says a voice coming from my left. I jump back and look to where the voice was coming from to see 10-1 leaning against the side of my car. I blink at him, struggling to fathom if he was real or some illusion conjured by my poor mental state. I don't reply, still struggling to arrange my senses into anything that felt regular. Finding it impossible to do so, I point a finger towards the man and gulp loudly.

'What...' I start, only to find myself cut off by 10-1. 'Happened? Well, you ignored my warning, touched a glowing blue radioactive rock and were sent hurtling back into a tree where you were knocked unconscious. I made sure you had a pulse before bringing you back to your car. Don't worry, you haven't broken anything.'

I sit there, staring at him with a confused look for a while before widening my eyes and letting out a long but deep breath. I nodded a few times. 'And... erm... how long have I been out?' I struggled to say. 10-1 looks at his watch and tilts his head from one side to another. '3 hours, give to take.' I nod a few times before actually taking in what had been said to me. As my thoughts align, I realise what 3 hours actually meant.

'3 hours!? Holy shit, I'm late for work!' I shout as I jump to my feet and pull open the drivers side door. 'Work? Are you serious, girl? You just saved a Stim's life and took a beating in the process. You think work is gonna care?' I pause briefly, thinking over what he had said. I nod quite a few times before jumping into the drivers seat and starting up the engine.

'Im sorry, I've been late one too many times, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the last straw. Holy god, it was an absolute pleasure meeting you, Sir. I... really hope we can speak again sometime but I need this job right now otherwise my Mum and I are gonna be struggling for money.' I say, not stopping to catch my breath through my entire speech. I stare at 10-1 a short while before he smiles warmly, nodding. He pats my shoulder a few times and without a word, begins to walk off down the beaten path. I watch him in my rear view mirror for a few seconds before pressing my foot harshly onto the gas, my car kicking off down the road.

Much to my surprise, there was a main road only about a minute from where I had stopped. I probably broke several laws as I forced my car far above any speed I'd normally go at as I raced my way to work.

Within record time, I found myself in the parking lot of the petrol station I was working at. I jumped out of my car, my body moving way faster than I was used to and ran straight toward the entrance. I almost fall over as my body collides with the door, but I quickly gather my senses as I step into the shop. Out of breath, I look towards the counter where my boss was standing. I smile happily to her as she stared not so happily back. I decide to take initiative and speak first.

'I am so genuinely sorry, Chrissy. My car broke down and my phone is fried so I had no way of calling y-' I was cut off halfway through my apology.

'Out.' She says simply. I pause there for a few seconds, unsure if I had heard her correctly. 'Out..?' I repeat. She speaks again, but this time louder: 'OUT' she shouts. 'No, you can't be serious. I work so unbelievably hard here, what's caused this? That's no reason at all to-' she interrupts me again: 'I said out, Lila. We can't have employees that aren't willing to show up on time, especially if they can't be bothered to call in advance.'

I stood there in utter shock for a few moments. 'Is this a joke?' I ask. She shakes her head and points to the door. Every ounce of me wanted to stand there and shout her down, to show her that I meant business. But I was utterly exhausted. After everything that had happened today, I don't think I could even bring myself to raise my voice. Instead, I slowly turn myself around and do as the woman says. Slowly, I drag my feet towards the door, pulling it open. Even more slowly, I drag myself to my car where I sit for another hour, struggling to find it within me to drive home. I didn't even know how I was gonna explain all of this to Mum.

But after more than enough sulking, I put my car into gear and drive home. I wouldn't have been surprised if I'd get a speeding ticket through the mail tomorrow just to top everything off.

As I pull into our driveway, I notice an unfamiliar car across the street but I was so deprived of my senses that I failed to correlate it to anything. Instead, I exited my car door, pulling my laptop bag out with me. I was, in every aspect, defeated. The last of my strength was used to pull myself to the front door to our house.

I was met however, with sounds I really didn't need to hear. My ears were greeted by deep moans, deep moans that would turn into squeals and screams, all paired with the deafening sound of flesh smacking against flesh. All my senses come alive again and I burst through my front door, rushing quickly to the kitchen where the noises had been coming from but not before grabbing the baseball bat we kept next to the front door. My body lurched through the kitchen door, ready to hit any intruder that was harming my Mum.

But I was greeted by a sight far worse.

My Mum lay face down on the kitchen table, her hands tightly gripping at the edges of it. She was completely naked, her entire body rippling as she was slammed over and over again from behind by none other than Kat. She squealed and moaned loudly, clearly loving every second of what was happening to her as Kat, with her enormous rod, pounded my own mother from behind. My jaw dropped, especially considering they were so in heat that they hadn't even noticed me yet. I watched as Kat would reel back, and viciously thrust her pole into my mother, the sound of her hips hitting Mums massive ass echoing through the entire house. The slap sound was so loud, I'm surprised the whole neighbourhood wasn't knocking at the door. I stood there for a good 30 seconds, watching in shock as my Mum enjoyed every second of her ass being railed.

I was entranced, shocked and disgusted by the sight before me. And the only thing that brought me out of was Mum shouting 'Holy shit, you're a fucking goddess.'

'MUM' I shouted. Both her and Kat's face looked up to see me. Kat had one foot on the table and seeing me made her smirk. Mums eyes widened and she tried to speak but Kat just decided to go faster, forcing my Mum to gasp for breath. Kat went deeper, and harder, basically forcing my Mum to orgasm on the spot. I almost gagged as I watched my Mum unable to control herself, came over Kat's engorged cock.

'Holy fuck, Lila, I wish you'd told me earlier that your Mum was such a slut.'

She bragged. I held my hand over my my mouth as tears begin to well up in my eyes. Kat pulled a hand back and slapped down hard on my Mums ass, forcing the flesh to ripple like water penetrated by a rock. I pulled myself away and quickly ran out of the room. As I did so, my Mum found her words. 'Lila!' She shouted as she pulled herself away from the pounding.

I rushed myself upstairs, crying like a baby as my entire life had been turned upside down. Mum grabs her dressing gown off the floor and starts to follow me, only to find Kat's hand on her shoulder.

'Listen, Elly. She's just scared.' She says calmly. 'She doesn't understand that she needs a father figure now that your husband has gone. I'll go talk to her.' She continued. Blindly, Mum nods as Kat reaches down to grab her jeans. Her cock was going limp now. She pulls all of her clothes on, spending a whole minute tackling the issue of fitting her dick in her jeans. Once she finishes, she grasps Mums chin and forced her to look upwards and smiles a toothy grin. 'I know you want more so I'll be back down once I'm done.' She says before taking her leave into the main hall. She wasn't wrong either, Mum was just as eager.

I cried deeply into my pillow, having finally been broken by everything that had happened today. I was overwhelmed, exhausted and furious. But what could I do about it? Nothing. It was best to just lay here and to cry it out. At least I thought it would have been if I didn't hear a slow and menacing knock at my door. My eyes teared up even more as I heard her speak: 'C'mon, Lila. Just wanna talk.'

I don't say a single word back but despite that, she forces the locked door open, breaking the entire lock component just be thrusting her finger into it. She chuckles and rests her weight against the door frame. Having no choice but to look at her, I do exactly that and turn myself around, still crying. As soon as Kat sees this, she almost bursts out into laughter.

'You're crying!? Holy fuck, this is embarrassing. I can't even imagine what that feels like. Coming home and walking in on your own Mother getting railed by a person you hate.'

'Shut up.' I growl. Kat blinks a few times and stifled a laugh.

'Pffft, or what? God, Lila, I wish you had told my earlier your mum has this godly fuckin' body. Holy shit, them tits are massive and that ass was built to get fucked.'

'Shut up, Kat. Shut the fuck up.'

'If I didn't know any better, I'd think she was made to be my personal cum dumpster. Genuinely, Lila. I can't wait to ruin her cunt. No one else will be able to use her once Im done with her.'

Instinctively, I stand up and my body moves forward. My entire arms reels back and I punch as hard as I possibly could against her abdomen. Through tears, I let out a loud yelp as my hand begins to throb. Kat looks down to me and laughs loudly. Her abdomen felt like it was made out of diamonds.

'Did you try to punch me? Was that a punch? Y'know what, Lila.'