At Long Last, Final Chapter

Story Info
Rhonda meets a former co-worker, and finds love, and sex.
5.8k words
4.49
9.3k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdavidson
bdavidson
314 Followers

I've mentioned Rick, the friendly and nice looking man at work, who would sometimes subtly hit on me. Even after losing my first husband, I ignored Rick's advances, because he was married. I liked Rick, and considered him a friend, and under different circumstances, I would have taken him up on his offers for lunch, or drinks after work. I got the impression his wife treated him awful, so I understood where he was coming from, and even sympathized with him, but there was no way I was going to get involved with a married man. Once I started seeing Tim, the quiet advances stopped, although we remained friends. Tim and I had been together about a year when Rick's wife filed for divorce. I felt sorry for him, I could see the strain he was under. It was over in a few months, and Rick actually looked and sounded relieved. He confided in me that he knew she had been cheating on him, and was surprised she hadn't divorced him sooner.

A few weeks after his divorce was final, my co-worker Sally pulled me aside, and told me she and Rick had gone on a couple of dates. Sally, of course, spared no details, telling me everything they did. Naturally, this included her inviting Rick to her home.

"Rhonda, honey, he was such a gentleman, right up to when I stuck my tongue in his mouth. Then it was off to the races. Next thing I knew, my clothes were off, and he had his mouth down there. Oh shit, am I embarrassing you?" She looked at me, blushing.

"No more than any other time." I laughed.

"Oh good. Anyway, I was surprised, he came off as kind of quiet, but he was an amazing lover, taking his time to make sure I had my fun. And it wasn't just once, oh no, we did it two more times before he left the next morning."

"Well, good for you. Are you going to see him again?" I asked.

"I think so. He hasn't asked yet, but I don't know why he wouldn't. He said he had a lot of fun, and thanked me, saying he needed what we did."

Unfortunately, Sally didn't get another date with Rick. At the end of the week, Rick left the company. Word was he had taken a job with a different company, in another state. Sally was upset, for a few days, then found herself another man and moved on. For my part, I missed him, a little. He was a nice guy, and I hoped he found success in his new position. Time passed, and as I've written before, Tim and I had a good life before he died. Then there was the brief affair with Jaso, the immigrant from Africa who moved next door, and satisfied my craving for sex. After Jaso was transferred, I was alone again. After he left, I moped around for a while, then got on with my life. Sally tried to fix me up with guys, and I did go out with a couple of them, and they were nice enough, but there was no spark or attraction. Then she talked me into trying online dating, and that was interesting, to say the least. I received a lot of requests to chat, at first, and one was a guy around my age, who lived in a neighboring town.

It was early evening in the summer, and I sat down with my tablet and a glass of wine, and logged in to the dating site. I'd had my shower, and had on an over-sized t-shirt and nothing else. After a couple of hours, and 2 glasses of wine, I grew bored looking at profiles. Scrolling through the inbox, I noticed another message from the guy in the next town, and decided to answer. We began to chat, and before long he began to flirt. I gave it right back, and was enjoying the banter, when he asked the question.

"What are you wearing?" Hmm, I thought, now what? I mulled over some responses, then decided to be blunt.

"A t-shirt."

"And, what else. lol?"

"That's it, lol." Nothing for several seconds, and I was beginning to wonder, then the inbox lit up.

"Show me, lol. Send me a picture." I laughed at the words, he was getting right to the point. I decided to play with him, just a little.

"You first."

"Lol, okay," he typed back. Then there was a short wait, and I had another message. A bit nervous at what I would see, I opened the picture. It was a head and shoulders picture, with no shirt. I could tell he was a big man, bald with a full gray beard, and lots of hair on what I could see of his chest. His eyes were blue, and he was grinning at the camera. At first glance, I liked what I saw. Then another message appeared.

"Your turn!"

He was right, and I wasn't ready to end the game, so I held up my phone, and took a selfie. Looking it over before I uploaded and sent it, I noticed that my nipples were sticking out under the thin t-shirt. Oh well, who cares, I thought, and sent it to him

Another pause. I sipped at my wine. Soon enough, I had his response in the inbox.

"Nice! UR a pretty lady, sexy too. Can I see more?"

Hmm, I knew what he wanted. He wanted to see my big boobs in all their glory, or maybe more. But, I wasn't done playing with him, just yet.

"Maybe. It's your turn though," I replied. I took a deep breath, then another big slug of wine, trying to calm down. This was exciting, scary, and fun, all at the same time. I sat back, curious how far he'd go. I had a feeling I knew the answer. Soon, he responded, and sure enough, he didn't hold back. I opened the picture attached to the message, and saw a thick body, covered with gray hair. He had a barrel chest, and his belly bulged down nearly to his cock. The cock was hard and proud, jutting up and away from his body. Not the longest I had ever seen, but I caught myself licking my lips anyway, and felt a slight tingle between my legs.

"What do you think?" the message said.

"You're a good looking man. Not shy either, lol."

Then, another message came in.

"Okay, I showed you everything. It's your turn." Now, I was forced into a decision. I could stop talking to him, and even block him, and I could walk away having had my little fun. But I didn't want to, really.

"Oh yeah?" I replied.

"Yeah. I want one from you just like this one, naked and full frontal, no hiding anything with your hands or arms." I read the words, and squirmed in the chair. The idea of sending this stranger a picture of my naked body was terrifying, and also a turn-on. I thought about him looking at my big boobs hanging down over my equally big belly, and stroking his hard cock. I gave a soft moan, and felt the juices start to flow inside my pussy.

"Wait a minute." I typed, then I hoisted myself up out of the recliner, and went to the bedroom. Tossing the t-shirt on the bed, I picked up my phone, and looked at myself in the full length mirror. Well, here goes nothing, I thought, and took a few pictures. I waited until they showed up on my tablet, selected one, and sent it to him, trembling as I did. I'd never done anything like this before, and was scared shitless, yet very excited.

Soon, I had another message.

"Wow, you are so fucking hot, and sexy."

"Thanks, lol, you really think so?"

"Oh yeah, I like a woman with a lot of curves." Then, nothing happened for a few minutes. it was like neither of us knew what to say next. I stretched out on the bed, and looked at his picture, imagining myself straddling his thick body and riding his cock. Finally, he sent a message.

"You want to get together, tonight? I can be there in 20 minutes." I knew I shouldn't, letting this stranger come to my house was a bad idea, but in my horny and semi-drunk state, my judgement was shaky at best.

"Okay," I typed, then typed in my address, and hit Send. Shit, what did I just do?

I stewed and paced for that 20 minutes, going back and forth on what i should do, and was startled when the doorbell rang. Oh hell, I thought, I'll just tell him I'm sorry, I changed my mind, and not let him in. But when I opened the door, I was tongue tied, and just stood there looking at him. He was taller than I, and just as burly as his picture showed him to be. While I was standing there, staring and shuffling my feet, he just smiled and waited. Finally, he quietly said, "May I come in?"

"Uh, sure, yeah, come in," I babbled. I stepped aside to let him in, closed the door behind him, then turned around. He was pulling off his t-shirt, threw it aside, then took me in his arms and kissed me. I hesitated for just a second, then wrapped my arms around his broad, hairy back, and kissed him, my tongue meeting his. All my inhibitions, worries, and fears flew away, and when he slid his hands down and cupped my fleshy ass, I ground myself against his bulge eagerly. I could feel his cock straining against his jeans, and knew I was going to let this stranger fuck me.

He broke the kiss and pulled away, and led me to the couch, where he quickly stripped off his jeans, his cock curving out and up like in the picture. Then, he turned to me, and pulled my t-shirt off over my head, throwing it aside. Before I could even think to cover myself, he sat down and pulled me to him in one swift motion. Now I was standing between his legs. He grabbed a boob in one hand, and sucked in the swollen nipple of the other one, swirling his fat tongue around and around. Oh God, it felt good, and I put both hands on his shoulders, leaning into him, and pushing my boobs to his face. The hand cupping my tit let it go, and slid down over my belly and under the roll, slipping between my legs and finding my wet pussy. When he pushed a thick finger up inside me, my legs got weak, and I almost collapsed, but he held me up, and kept working on me with his mouth and finger. His finger slid back and forth over my clit as he pumped it in and out of my pussy, making my juices flow.

"Aaaaah," I moaned, it felt good, damn good. Any reservations I had felt were gone, and I was going to let this guy have his way with me.

My eyes were shut, and I was caught up in what he was doing to me, when I heard him speak.

"Huh, uh, what? What did you say?" I opened my eyes and looked down at him.

"I said, get down on your knees. I want you to suck my cock." He had a pillow in hand, and tossed it on the floor between my feet. I did as I was told, and sunk down onto the pillow, kneeling between his legs. His cock was still pointing up, a stream of clear precum dribbling down the shaft. Taking it in my hand, I leaned forward and licked up and down the shaft, and around the head. He lay back against on the couch.

"Mmmm, yeah, that's good. Now suck on it." I opened my mouth, and slid my lips over the head and down the shaft a couple of inches, then sucked down on it and pulled back to the head, stroking the shaft with my hand at the same time. Then I repeated the motion over and over, bobbing my head up and down. He liked it, moaning and muttering, and putting his hands on my shoulders. I wondered if this was all he wanted. If it was, I would swallow his load, but I really wanted this nice hard cock inside me.

After a few minutes of enjoying the blowjob I was giving him, he stopped me.

"Okay, stand up up, and bend over," he said, hoisting himself up off the couch, and helping me to my feet. I leaned over, and put my hands n the arm of the couch, my legs spread, waiting for him to take me. He didn't waste time, just got behind me, and shoved it in.

"Uumph," I grunted as his hips slapped against my ass, then I felt his hands grab my hips, and he started pumping his cock into me. My pendulous boobs were flopping around under me, shaking every time he drove it home. I hadn't cum yet, but was getting close, hoping he'd lats long enough to get me off, but it didn't happen. He gave me a few rapid fire thrusts, then pushed it in deep as he could, and held it there while he dumped his load into my womb.

"Ooooooh, yeah, fuck yeah," he groaned, then pulled out of me. He stood behind me, hands still on my hips, catching his breath. My pussy was buzzing, but he was done.

I stood up, and went to the bathroom to clean myself up, the first tinges of regret starting to hit me. When I returned to the living room, he was getting dressed, and for the first time, I saw the ring on his finger. Shit, he was married! As he buttoned his shirt, he looked at me.

"You okay?" he asked.

"No, not really. I didn't know you were married."

"Oh, uh yeah, well, you never asked." He was right, but that didn't lessen the growing anger I felt, with both him and myself.

"Well, if I'd known, I wouldn't have let you come here. So, please don't contact me again." He just shrugged, and headed for the door.

"Sure, whatever.' Then he was out the door. Thankfully, he never tried to contact me again. I beat myself up for a few days over my impulsive behavior, and resolved to straighten up. I saw it would be too easy to sink into being a slut, and I didn't want to go down that road. I closed the account on the dating site, cut way back on the alcohol, and joined some groups at work to keep me busy. Time passed, and I let go of what had happened, and moved on, sadder but wiser.

Summer moved on into fall, and I was relaxing on a Friday night after a long work week. I had settled down with my tablet and logged onto Facebook, and saw I had a friend request. It was from Rick, my former co-worker. According to his profile, he was still single, so I saw no harm in accepting his request. He must have been on as well, because I got a chat from him right away, and for the next couple of hours, we caught up. He had done well, it seemed, moving up to a management slot with the company that hired him away. He also mentioned inheriting "some money", as he put it, from a relative. All this had happened well after his divorce, so his ex was unable to lay her hands on any of it. He expressed sympathy for the loss of my husband, and after some more chatting, asked if I would like to meet for coffee. I thought about that for a minute, and accepted the offer. Why not? He was single, a nice guy, and was still very good looking. We made plans to meet the following afternoon at a popular coffee shop.

As the time to leave and meet Rick approached, I became more nervous. I fussed over my clothes and hair, and left early so I wouldn't be late. Even so, when I walked into the place, I saw Rick was already waiting. He gave me a big wave, and stood to pull out my chair as a real gentleman would do.

"I got here early, so I'd be sure not to keep you waiting," he said with a laugh, "But I see you had the same idea."

"Yes," I said, also laughing, "that's exactly what I was thinking." From there, the conversation roamed all over the past several years of both our lives. The talk turned to relationships, and since I didn't really want to tell him about Jaso, or the stranger who I had let come to my home, I didn't have much to tell. Rick, on the other hand, had dated several women after he left for the other company.

"But, none of them worked out. Even though some of them were very nice ladies, I just never felt a connection, you know what I mean?" he asked.

"I do," I said with a nod. "I had the same experience. Had a couple of dates, with nice guys, even had fun, just at the end of the night, I wasn't feeling like I couldn't wait to see them again."

Time flew by, and when we parted, Rick said he was leaving town for the coming week, but would be back by Friday.

"I'd like to see you again Rhonda, maybe take you someplace nice to eat. How does that sound?" To be honest, it sounded great, and I told him so. We exchanged numbers, made plans, and went on our way. Later that week, I received a text from Rick: Hey, I'm back in town, we still on for Saturday? I replied that we were, and he confirmed the time. He also told me where we going, and suggested what to wear. I found that to be very considerate of him, smiling as I read the text, then panicking when I tried to think of something to wear. Giving up, I went to a ladies store at the mall after work to buy an outfit. The clerk was very helpful, especially when I told her I had an important date to dress for, and soon I had a pretty top, slacks, and jacket, and a new pair of shoes to boot. As I left the store, I spied the underwear shop next door, and on impulse went in. I left with a new low-cut bra and a pair of sexy panties. Now, I thought, I'm ready.

Saturday came, and I spent a lot of time getting ready. I splurged on getting my hair done, and some make-up, then it was home to get dressed. Checking myself out in the mirror, I was happy with my looks, for once. My hair was pulled up in back, the makeup was just right, and my new clothes looked good on my curves. The top dipped down to show the tops of my boobs, which were pushed up by the new bra. Sexy, but not trashy, I thought. Surprisingly, I was not nervous, and when the doorbell rang, I opened it with a big smile. Oh my, he looked good, dressed in khaki slacks with a nice shirt under a sport jacket. When he saw me, his eyes lit up.

"Rhonda, you look fantastic." His eyes roamed down to my shoes and back up, lingering for a second on my generous cleavage.

"Ah, that's sweet, thank you." I blushed a little, no one had ever called me fantastic. "You clean up nice yourself."

"Thanks, but all the attention will be on you when we walk in. I could be dressed in a clown suit and no one would notice," he laughed. I laughed along with him, and away we went.

It was a wonderful evening, the meal was great, and afterward we went to the lounge and listened to a band. Rick was funny, and also attentive, making me feel like I was the most beautiful woman in the place. When he brought me back to my home, he opened the car door, and helped me from the car, then walked me to the door. I had toyed with the idea of asking him in, I didn't want to rush things, but I also was hoping there would be another date. Rick, ever the gentleman, solved my problem. Taking my hand at the door, he gave me a great smile.

"I had a great time, had a blast, actually. So, before I leave, can I ask, would you like to go out again?" Oh, I was so happy, I reached out and gave him a hug, then stepped back.

"Yes, yes, I'd love to."

"Okay then, I'll call you soon. Maybe lunch, or a movie? We're old enough to stay up on a weeknight, right?" He said this with a big grin.

"Yep, we're big kids, we can do what we want." We both laughed at that, then he moved close, and kissed me. Nothing pushy, or sexual, just a nice warm kiss that lasted just long enough.

After we had been on several dates, and were well on the way to being a couple, Rick asked if I would like to see his place in the country. He had told me about it earlier, and I was eager to see it, so I said yes immediately.

"Ah, there is more to it," he said. "I need to do some work while I'm there, so I had planned on staying over. Now before you jump to conclusions, it has several bedrooms, and you can have one of those, no problem." I thought about it for a minute.

"Why don't we worry about that when we get there?" I replied, giving him a big grin.

"Okay, we'll play it by ear." he said with a laugh. That night, as I lay in bed, I thought about the situation some more, and decided that if Rick wanted me to share his bed, I would, no hesitation. I was very comfortable with him, and with the idea of having sex with him.

The end of the week arrived, and we loaded up and drove out to the country. His place was in the high bluffs overlooking the river, where the road twisted and turned after it left the river valley. I was amazed when we left the trees and pulled into the driveway. I was expecting a cabin, but it was much more, a big two story farmhouse with a large shed behind it. Walking inside, I could see that it had been completely remodeled. Rick gave me a tour of the house, followed by a ride around his property on his atv. Later, he cooked up a wonderful meal, steaks with baked potatoes and salads, refusing any help. I was thoroughly enjoying myself, thinking I could get used to living like this. After the meal, he did let me help with the dishes, and we bumped into each other a couple of times. We laughed it off, but each time, we lingered a moment. There was definitely some chemistry between us. We later sat on the large deck on the back of the house, and watched the sun go down behind the far trees. It was a beautiful evening, incredibly romantic, and I was looking forward t what I hoped would happen later.

bdavidson
bdavidson
314 Followers
12