At Long Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood there smiling down at him, Paul could not imagine there was a sweeter, prettier or a more desirable girl than me in the entire world. He needed me. He ached for me. His desire for me was utterly desperate and physically very obvious. I was actually smiling at the sight of his cock pointing vertically up out of the water like a black lighthouse. I stepped forward, put my hands on the bath and swung my feet forward either side of him.

"Now, Paul, I'm going to give you a really good time. Support me. Put your hands under my bum," I said.

He ran his hands under my petticoat to my thighs and buttocks, taking my weight. Now I was able to raise my petticoat with one hand while I took hold of his wildly rampant erection in the other.

"Now I want you to lower me very gently onto that gorgeous great black cock of yours," I said quietly.

Paul fought to repress his eager desire to thrust it straight up into me. He began carefully to lower me millimetre by millimetre as I directed the tip of his cock into the lips of my vagina. My warm wetness at the most sensitive part of his anatomy was utter ecstasy to Paul.

"I never thought, even in my wildest dreams, Helen, that I would ever get my prick into the beautiful cunt of such a lovely girl as you," he said. Then as he noticed her open mouth and wide eyes, "I'm not hurting you, am I?"

" Oh no! Don't stop. It doesn't hurt at all. It's just that I can't believe how wonderful your prick feels and it's only two inches into my... er ... what did you call it? ... my cunt," I replied, blushing at the last word, which I had never used before.. and certainly never to a man! I had certainly heard it often enough - usually as a swear word. Paul noticed the hesitation and the blush.

I could feel Paul's cock thrusting in and withdrawing only to thrust even deeper into me on the next stroke. Three, four, five, six, seven, eight inches in and eventually I felt Paul's hands leave my bum and go round my waist

" It's all inside you, Helen you little darling. My big black prick is all the way up into your luscious cunt. Every last inch of it," Paul smiled and gave me a long soft kiss.

"I never thought I would be able to take it all," I laughed back at him, "I've never had such a lovely big stiff prick as yours in me before. Since I started training to be a nurse, I must have had fifty different ones in me," I exaggerated somewhat, " but they were just little boys willies really. Not in the same league as you, Paul."

"When we were introduced a few hours ago I liked the look of you. In fact I fancied you a lot, but I thought you were too prim and proper to allow anything like this to happen," Paul told her.

"Don't be silly, Paul. Nice girls enjoy good sex too, you know. It has to be the right atmosphere and, above all, the right man though."

He had been thrusting his cock into me with ever increasing vigour and with quickening pace. It felt wonderful, I felt so liberated, Suddenly his breathing got heavier.

"I'd better withdraw now. I've got no condom on and I'm going to come any moment now," Paul told me.

"No, no! Please don't withdraw, Paul. Leave your prick where it is. Come in my cunt," I pleaded, thinking how easy it was to use a word like 'cunt' once you had said it the first time.

"But I'll shoot a whole load of my spunk into you and get you pregnant."

" I don't care. Let yourself come; shoot all your cum juice into me. I want you to do it to me properly, and enjoy yourself in me."

I kissed him by way of assurance.

"Always ready to oblige a lady," gasped Paul in utter pleasure as he started shooting his cum up into my cunt as I straddled his lap. I grinned as I gazed into his face. It was a picture of joyous relief. Sophie was right, giving yourself was good! Paul was enjoying me immensely and I was as pleased as punch to know it. I felt proud of myself, giving him so much pleasure.

To my great relief, Paul hardly paused in his stroke while be came. But after only four or five minutes he came again, causing embarrassing squelching sounds from between my legs.

"There you are, Helen, another load of black man's spunk for you," he gasped.

This time the pause was long enough for me to murmur, "Please don't stop, Paul."

" It's all right, Helen, I'm not going to stop fucking you for some time yet," Paul reassured her.

"Good!" was all I said to that. I didn't normally allow men to use that F-word when they made love to me, but somehow on reflection it didn't seem to bother me so much. In fact on Paul's lips it didn't seem such a bad word at all.

The door opened and Sophie stepped in to ask, "Anybody want another drink?"

"No thanks!" we retorted in unison; not even pausing in our mutual writhing.

"You two are obviously getting on a bit better now, I'm happy to see," cried Sophie merrily, "so I'll leave you to carry on!"

We did and then Paul came yet again. And this time, to my dismay, his cock slipped out of me

Paul was surprised to see my eyes brimming with tears. He lifted my chin and said, "Don't worry, Helen." Then recalling the charming blush when I had said 'cunt' a few minutes earlier, he decided to tease me.

He started off with, "Just ask me nicely and I'll willingly fuck you some more."

"How do I ask nicely?" I enquired.

"Just say 'Paul darling, please fuck me again' and you will surely get your wish."

"Paul darling please do it to me again," I tried.

"That is not quite what I asked you to say," Paul laughed.

"I just can't say that F-word," I cried desperately.

"Can you say 'fun'," Paul asked.

"Yes of course I can."

"Can you say 'luck'," he continued.

"Yes!"

"Then say 'fun...luck' for me."

"Fun... luck."

"There you are now, Helen. You can say 'fuck'. You just said it with N and L in the middle! Now say it again and drop the N."

"Fu...luck."

"Now leave out the L."

"Fu...uck," I giggled.

Paul smiled at me. He knew I was enjoying myself at this little game. We were both determined to play it out.

"Now repeat it five times and faster each time."

"Fu....ck, Fu...uck, Fu..uck, Fu.uck, Fuck" I cried giggling again.

"Repeat after me now. 'Fuck me hard'."

"Fuck me hard", with even more giggling.

"Fuck me quick!"

"Fuck me quick!" still giggling.

"Fuck me with your great black prick."

"Fuck me with your great black prick," I repeated laughing triumphantly at a hurdle cleared.

"Now ask me nicely to fuck you again."

I adopted a mock humility as I started, "Please Paul, please. I beseech you to thrust your wonderful black prick up my welcoming wet cunt again and fuck me and fuck me and fuck me till you can't fuck me any more"; I ended my plea with a broad grin. If Paul wanted me to talk dirty, I was now willing to give him all he wanted.

Paul grinned back. We seemed to be in agreement on just about everything. He sounded a note of caution for me,

"Promise me you'll never use words like fuck and cunt as swear words though, Helen," he admonished me, "Keep them for times like this when you can use them properly."

In answer I smiled and kissed him. His tongue pushed into my mouth just as his cock slid back into my cunt. I sighed as he thrust and thrust. He knew I hadn't come yet and was determined to help me. He thought I needed to let myself go just a bit more. He ran a hand down my back, lifted the soaking petticoat up and laid his index finger along the top of the groove where my bum began. Then he slid the finger down and into my rectum.

"Oh!" I gasped, "What are you up to now?"

"I've put my finger up your arsehole to help make you come," Paul explained.

That said he drove into me with his finger, his prick and his tongue all at once. I felt a sense of abandonment wash over me. I responded enthusiastically to his thrusting cock and pushed my tongue against his. And then a tingling started that spread rapidly to take over every part of my body. As it reached a crescendo I felt I would burst with sheer pleasure. I heard a deep intake of breath and a moaning through which I could hear Paul's voice saying,

"Come! There's a good girl. Come, Helen! You gorgeous bit of cunt, you!"

I thought I would explode if it went on much longer but slowly the tingling died away and I found myself laughing out loud.

I began hugging and kissing Paul, crying out, "Oh! Thank you Paul, darling. That was absolutely fantastic. I've come at last! You've given me my very first orgasm, you super, fabulous man you."

Paul smiled. "I can hardly believe a twenty year old girl who enjoys a good fuck like you obviously do, has never met anybody man enough to give you even one orgasm."

"Believe me Paul, I've only been fucked by boys, not men like you. Any girl would come on your gorgeous prick," I insisted.

He hauled himself up until he was sitting on the edge of the bath and showed me his still rampant erection. "Now what am I going to do with this," he asked me with a rueful smile.

I knelt bare-breasted before him. Smiling I took Paul's cock in my hand, gently pulling back the black foreskin. I examined the ring of foamy semen at the base of the head, stuck out my tongue and licked up the white froth. It tasted weird but I was not about to stop now. I wanted to throw all my inhibitions and prejudices out of the window for good. I closed my mouth over Paul's cock and looked up to see the astonished delight on his face. In the past I had always sternly resisted men's attempts to get me to do anything like this. But I remembered Sophie's advice to give everything. Now I abandoned myself to the satisfaction of this gorgeous black man's sexual needs.

Paul was almost delirious with pleasure when, too soon for him, he had to call out,

"Helen, I'm going to come now".

It was what any gentleman would say to warn his girl in such circumstances. I knew what Paul really wanted. I took his cock out of my mouth just long enough to say,

"Paul darling, its all right. You can come in my mouth."

Within seconds Paul's spunk was shooting down my throat and I had to swallow the strange tasting liquid several times to keep up. Paul was gasping with pleasure. He was absolutely amazed that I had let him come in my mouth and looked at me adoringly as I wiped a dribble of his cum juice from my chin and licked it delicately off my finger.

"So how did you like that, Paul?" I asked laughing, pleased both for giving my black lover such a good time and because I had freed herself of so many taboos and prejudices in doing so. "I'm sure I can taste the whisky in your cum, my lover."

"I reckon you've given me the best fuck of my life, Helen darling. It was worth waiting two years for you," Paul said, making me feel proud of myself.

I thought secretly,

'I can't believe that a few hours ago we were being introduced and now I've let him come in my cunt four times and in my mouth as well. I've never even slept with a man on a first date before. And he's black, strangely, wonderfully, magnificently black and I feel so good about it!'

Paul interrupted my reverie,

"I just hope I'm not going to wake up to find you were only a dream!"

While I rinsed and hung my clothes on a clotheshorse to dry, Paul watched the graceful motions of my naked body. His thoughts were ended by the sound of a footstep. He pulled on his Y fronts seconds before Sophie poked her head round the door again. She was wearing only a bra and waist slip.

"You two have been at it long enough for now, I reckon," she laughed, "and it's time for a bite of supper."

Paul replied with a smile, "Helen and I have been rather enjoying each other's company. The same as you and Jim, I guess, Sophie."

He walked into the living room to find Jim.

I asked my friend, "Have you anything I could wear Sophie? All my clothes got wet."

"You should take them off before you take a bath, honey! I'll have a look for you."

She came back a minute later with a beautiful pale blue satin petticoat

"Try that for size, Helen. And," lowering her voice, "how did it go with you and Paul? Did he make you come? Did you give him a good time?"

"It was wonderful, Sophie. Yes, I did come at long last. Paul was absolutely fantastic, a superb cock on a wonderful man. I think I could fall for him. It will be a long time before I ever get fucked better than that, I reckon."

"I've never heard you say 'fuck' before, Helen, Was that Paul's doing as well?" Sophie asked.

"Yes it was, and he made me abandon all restraint. But the best thing I learned today, Sophie, was what you told me about giving pleasure. It really is the secret of good sex, just like you said."

"Go on, Helen, tell me all about it blow by blow."

I raised my arms letting the petticoat slide on. It was a little loose round my bosom and much shorter than my own, the lacey hem barely coming down to 'see' level. I went out to get my handbag and, on my return, produced a pair of white cotton knickers. I laughed with Sophie as I pulled them on.

"You were right about these. I must have known all along why I packed them. You said I was going to have my problem sorted for me," I cried.

"Get on and spill the beans, Helen. I can hardly wait to hear the details," Sophie insisted, "Did you manage to forget he was black?"

"Well, we were both awkward to start with. We both apologised. Then to break the ice I soaped his back and we started talking. And, actually, no, Sophie, I didn't forget about his black skin at all! Far from it, in fact it made the whole thing exciting and filled me with curiosity. Paul really is a very nice man as you said, Sophie."

I lowered my voice, "You told me it was now up to me to make the first move. I liked the smoothness of his black skin, no hairs on his chest or anything. I could see over his shoulder that he had a hard on. And his cock is so black! I actually felt a wonderful thrill to think I was going to have it inside me. I went round to soap his chest and purposely let the soap drop down into the water. I reached down for it but it hadn't gone deep enough for what I wanted. So I had to push it down with my fingertips until my hand reached his pubic hair. 'Thank goodness he's got plenty of hair down there', I thought as my hand reached his cock. I was dead scared he would think I was too easy, too forward and that he would reject me like I had him earlier on. I said 'What's this then?' and he replied 'Go on. You know it's my cock' and smiled. His smile told me all I needed to know. He liked what I was doing. He wanted me!"

"'Would you like me to give your cock a wash too,' I said and he just replied 'Oh! Yes please, Helen!' in a choking little voice like he was in shock. So I did. Then he eased me into the bath with him - which I didn't mind at all. The trouble was I ended up sitting on his lap while he fondled my left tit and fingered my vagina through my knickers, with me holding his cock and squeezing it. But I didn't want us to engage in mutual masturbation. I needed to give more of myself to him, to let him fuck me properly, so I got up and when I turned round, I couldn't help smiling at the crestfallen look on his face. Obviously he thought he had said or done something wrong. But he perked up when he saw me smile, even more so when he saw me unzip my skirt, unbutton my blouse and drop them in the water. Then I got naughty." I grinned broadly at the thought; "I did a bit of a striptease while I took my knickers off. By the time I'd got them down, Paul's cock was huge, jet black and really massive. I could tell he was aching for me and would die of frustration if he didn't get it into me soon. To tell the truth I wanted him just as much as he wanted me, but I was anxious about the sheer size of that prick. So I asked him to lower me onto it very slowly and gently, which he did. I was amazed how easy it went in. All the way! It felt so good. And I felt so wonderfully wicked, kicking over the traces, impaling myself on Paul's lovely black cock. You know, Sophie, Paul is such a gentleman. He actually asked me if he should withdraw when he was coming because he wasn't wearing a rubber. I said no to that, 'Just shoot your cum right into me,' I told him." Sophie's eyebrows rose up at this.

I continued, "Then he came again and again. It felt great to know how much I was helping him. I'd never thought of it like that before. After his third come, his cock slipped out of me and I thought that was that. Then he started teasing me, playing games to get me to say 'fuck', which I did after a suitable bit of persuasion. He must really like me because he knew how much I wanted to come, so he put his cock in my cunt, his tongue in my mouth and his finger up my arsehole. He really fucked me good and hard... and I absolutely loved it. I let go and abandoned myself to him completely. That was when I came. It was utterly marvellous, Sophie, the best feeling I've ever experienced and I wanted it to last forever. When it faded. I couldn't help laughing and hugging and kissing Paul. I felt so good. Then Paul showed me he still had a hard on, so I took his cock in my mouth. It felt as if I was breaking the last taboos where sex with black men is concerned. I felt so grateful to him for the way he had kept on fucking me till I came. Do you think I was right to do that, Sophie?"

Her friend smiled, "Of course, Helen. There's nothing wrong with a bit of cock sucking. Men seem to love it and I certainly do it quite a bit if I really like a fellow. I also love it when they do it for me too."

I went on, "I'd read about it in a 'Playboy' magazine somewhere. There was an article that told how to do it for maximum satisfaction. It also said that semen wouldn't hurt you if you swallowed it even if it didn't taste very nice. Actually I didn't mind the taste of Paul's cum at all. So I let him shoot his load into my mouth. Oh! How he loved that! I could tell by the expression on his face how delighted he was. I was glad to let him do it. It made me feel great. But I didn't know what to do as he kept shooting into my mouth, so I swallowed the lot! I really got carried away. I've never done anything like that before. Just thinking about it used to make me feel pretty disgusted, so I was surprised how much I loved doing it for him. I thought he deserved it and, like you said, giving good sex is the way to your own satisfaction. If you'd told me earlier this evening that I would end up not only saying naughty things like 'cunt' and 'fuck' but sucking Paul's cock, enjoying it and swallowing his cum too, I would have said you were off your rocker. And I ended up loving the colour of his skin and the way it made me feel liberated just to suck his black cock. I revelled in having it in my cunt, having him squirt what he called his black man's spunk into me. Thank you, Sophie, for doing me such a marvellous favour, introducing Paul to me. There's certainly one black man who I'll always be pleased to drop my knickers for. As for the colour of his skin, I exalted in it!"

Sophie kissed me and took my hand, "I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself this evening, Helen. I thought you and Paul needed each other equally. I was hoping you'd overcome your prejudices so you could enjoy each other just the way you have. You're both nice people and you deserve some good healthy fucking together. Come on, we'll join the men for a quick supper. Then I'll fuck Paul and Jim can fuck you for a nice change."

The casual way Sophie proposed the swop made it seem even more exciting. I loved the way Jim looked hungrily at me during the meal and how he constantly looked down every time I raised my arms! Which I did often as I realised he could see my white knickers when my borrowed blue petticoat rode up.

After Sophie had taken Paul into her bedroom, I suggested to Jim that he should strip off. And he did as he was told. He sat on an armless chair with his cock sticking up. I pulled off my knickers, stood over him and lowered myself onto his cock. It was wonderful to feel so free. To get fucked by any man I wanted. Jim thrust into my cunt vigorously and I encouraged him, calling, "Fuck me harder, Jim. Fuck my cunt with your big stiff prick!"