At Nana's Place Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the pressure between her thighs built up. Is she going to peak again? She lifted herself only to be thrown back on the soft quilt again by the powerful thrust of her son's body. His chest crashed into her erect teats. Sameer threw his head back and growled loudly. Oh God! He is going to pour his seed into me.

"Come on sonny Fill your mom to the brim. She moaned loudly and clenched all her pelvic muscles. I am going to hold on till he cums. Ruchi thought...... '

I found myself caressing the naked arm of nana. She had placed a hand on my chest and was playing with the button of my shirt. Her skin was hot and so was her breath. I moved my hand higher to her shoulder. The material of her blouse was soft silky and thin. Only a few lines were left in the story. I guided my hand to her neck and felt her clavicles. And moved upwards to rub her neck and chin. She pushed away the laptop and got up. She turned towards me.

"it was a good story. I will like to read it again, from the start. Remember to create an email Id for me before you go." She instructed me. "I can access it on my phone. Can't I?" was talking rapidly trying to hide her sexual arousal and the awkwardness she was now feeling.

"Yes you can." I said. "What name do you want on it?"

"Whatever comes to your mind. Don't use my full name. You can use initials, though it hardly matters. You will be the only one sending me mails."

"Why so? You can write mails to mom and aunt Sumitra."

"No. I don't think that will be a good idea. And you don't go advertising about my new mail id. I think I know whom I can write mails. I have a couple of old friends. Though I don't know if they have any mail ids."

What about "arvind 2" I asked her. Nobody will know it is your mail id. Everybody will think it my second id."

"Good idea." She slapped my upper arm and got up.

"It is already lunch time. Let me cook for you something fast. Salochna will be here any minute." She said walking towards the kitchen area.

"Prepare 'Maggi' and eggs it is the fastest thing that comes to my mind." I suggested. She made an OK sign with her finger and thumb. I started creating an email id for her on Gmail.

I finished it fast, shared the story on her new account and went to the kitchen to tell her about her new ID and password. She had also finished and was in the act of pouring everything in plates. I sneaked up to her from behind and placed my hands on her shoulders. She turned to me and we looked into each other's eyes.

"I want to ask you something?" The words tumbled out of my mouth automatically.

"What?" She asked in a husky voice and cleared her throat.

"May I kiss you?" I asked the words coming out of my mouth with difficulty.

"What is there to ask?" She said offering her cheek.

I bent my head to bring it closer to hers. "On the lips I meant." I said.

"I knew you are going to make some demand like that." She said with a worried look on her face.

"It is not a demand. Or you can let me just feel your lips with my fingertips." I backed off quickly.

"You know what? I will allow you this once. Let's say to cement our newfound friendship. Just a peck. Okay?" Nana said and closed her eyes.

I took her in my arms and planted my lips on her. As I pressed them her upper lip slipped between mine. I pressed it between my lips. Nana pushed me away.

"You naughty boychick! That was not what you call a peck. She said wiping her lips with the back of her hand as if it will erase the kiss. She blushed like she had been kissed for the very first time.

"You know your grand dad did just that when he kissed me for the first time. But he didn't let me push him away or break the kiss." She said.

"And?"

"I kissed him back." She revealed turning even redder. "That was my first kiss."'

"Next time I will follow my grand dad's footsteps." I said laughing.

You do that and you will get a nice hard tap behind your ear." She shot back breaking into a hearty laugh. "Eat your 'Maggi' before it gets cold she said. Go and sit on the table. Your girl friend will be here soon."

As if on cue the door opened and Salochna entered the house. I went to sit on the table and Nana took Salochna's lunch box and sent her after me. Salochna came and sat down on a chair opposite me. Nana came after sometime carrying her plate and Salochna's lunch.

"Hey! The two of you, why are you sitting with such long faces. Salochna! Get up and go sit next to him." Nana commanded. Salochna blushed and just kept on staring at her employer.

"This girl eats my ears off talking about you once. Look at her now sitting clammed up as if she had swallowed her tongue. She nudged Salochna and burst into laughter. Salochna's blushing face blanched immediately. But there was no respite for Salochna yet.

"I asked Arvind to stay the night but he can't he has some important fixture tomorrow." She told her. "Not his fault. He couldn't have known what we were planning here." Nana winked at me. "But there is nothing to worry about. He has already promised me to come next Sunday without fail."

Salochna just gobbled everything hurriedly and made for the kitchen with her empty lunch box.

"I have done my job. It is up to you now." Nana whispered to me and got up carrying our plates to the kitchen. She whispered exactly the same words in Salochna's ear. I just couldn't control my laugh.

Salochna went out immediately after doing the dishes leaving us alone again.

"I have to go now. There is a lot of work to be done. When do you plan to go back?" She asked me. I could feel a hint of sadness in her voice. She didn't want me to go.

"I will take the last bus". I told her.

"Good." She brightened up. "I will hurry so that I am back before you go. We can have tea and snacks before you leave." She said and made for the door. I caught her by the arm, pulled her in my arms and planted a kiss on her cheek. Her eyes immediately turned glassy.

"Let go of me." She said in a hardly audible voice.

I planted another kiss on her forehead. She pushed me away and hurried out banging the door in my face.

I was anxious at once. Have I annoyed her? Shall I go after her? I didn't know how to act. It will be the biggest anticlimax if she stops talking to me now. Will she be still willing to set me up with Salochna? I slumped back on the sofa deep in thought. Now definitely I have axed my feet. I spent half an hour in deep mental agony. Then I started thinking of ways to remedy the situation. I got up and tidied the house and entered the kitchen and thought of cooking something for them when they come back.

Kheer! Kheer will be a good idea (a dish of milk, rice nut and raisins). I knew nana has a sweet tooth and will be much pleased. I started looking for the ingredients and soon the kheer was cooking on the gas stove on a low flame. I had ample time. I put everything back in place leaving no tell-tale marks and placed the kheer in the refrigerator. It took me an hour or so. I sat down to wait for them. It was a long wait but eventually she came back when the sun was about to set. Alone.

She flopped on the sofa.

"Can you bring me glass of water?" she asked me.

I went to the kitchen bring her a glass of chilled water from the fridge.. She gulped down the whole glass in one go and patted the sofa seat in a gesture to me to sit next to her.

"Read any more stories?" she asked me annoyance clearly showing in her voice.

"No." I replied.

"Then what did you do all this time? You could have come out to help us? You could have talked to her some. She was expecting it."

I simply didn't know what to say. "I thought she will come with you?"

"She might have if you had had the common sense to come out to the cow shed."

"I was a little puzzled." I said now much relieved that she had not dropped the idea of setting me up with her friend.

"Puzzled? Why in the hell?"

"You banged the door so hard I thought I have annoyed you?"

"Annoyed me?"

"By kissing you without your permission." I said a little embarrassed.

She broke into a laugh. "An affectionate kiss on the forehead is not something to get annoyed about. Rather, I liked your pluck." She thumped my thigh. "Do you want something before you go? I got tikki's (a snack made of mashed potatoes and condiments)in the freezer, I will fry two for the tea."

She got up to go to the kitchen I followed her knowing that she will have to open the fridge to take out the tikkis from the freezer. She immediately noticed the big pot. She took it out of the fridge carefully and took off the lid. Her eyes opened wide and her one hand went to her open mouth.

"You cooked that?" She asked showing astonishment.

"For you." I said.

She came to me and put her arms around me. She gave me a peck. "So that was what was keeping you inside. From whom did you learn to cook?"

"From mom. Taste it."

"I will, its looks tell that is going to be very tasty."

It felt great to hold her in my arms. She didn't try to break away. I tightened my embrace and kissed her on the lips. I held her tightly and immediately took her lower lip between my lips. She tried to push me away. But she was just going through the motions. Her heart and will were not behind the effort. We kissed for a long time, nibbling each other's lips. When we broke away both were panting I moved in again and this time her lips parted. I licked the angles of her mouth and slipped my tongue in her mouth. She received it vigorously and sucked on it. We broke the kiss without breaking the hug.

"What if I decide to stay the night?" I asked her.

"You can stay the night but Salochna has already left and secondly what about your assignment?" She said teasingly.

It made me a little angry. I didn't like her bringing Salochna's name in our conversation. Surely! She can't be that stupid." Firstly the assignment can wait. It is not that important and secondly I was thinking not about Salochna but about us." I replied mimicking her tone and style."

"Us?"

"We could read another story or simply.." I failed to find words to explain."

"Us?" She said it again.

"You know I like you very much. I think I have always loved you?"

"Liked or loved..."

I closed her mouth with mine before she could say anything further. She obliged with opening it for my tongue to enter. This time I sucked on her tongue the way she had done to mine. It was the first time I was doing it and I was liking it very much. My dick was rock hard and it was rubbing against her midriff every time we moved.

We broke away and she immediately hid her face with her hands. I removed her hands one by one kissing them first. She dropped her hands to her sides in a show of surrender. I took her face in my hands and lifted it. We looked in to each other's eyes. "Please allow me to stay the night." I pleaded. She just gave a small nod. I pecked her lips.

She took me in her embrace and hid her face in my armpit.

"It is all wrong. We should stop it at once." She murmured.

"What's wrong in it? I like you. I like to be with you. I want to make love to you. If you don't want you can say so. I won't touch you again ever. You don't want my company. I will leave immediately." I told her.

"Promise we won't go any further." She said. I just kissed her on the lips to stop her from saying anything more.

"Can you call mom and tell her that I won't be coming back today." I requested her when we broke away.

"No, you do it yourself." She told me looking a bit ruffled.

"I went to the hall and called home from the land line. I told mom that I was going to stay with nana to help her. She was very glad hearing it and wanted to talk to granny. I gave the phone to nana and soon the mother and daughter were engrossed in their chatter.

Giving the phone to her was a bad idea. After talking to mom she became more worried and anxious. I decided not to press my luck. I left the kitchen to sit in the hall room.

"I will try to finish my assignment by the time you ready the dinner." I told nana.

#

At dinner we talked about a lot of things. Both consciously avoided any talk about what had happened or what could happen. But eventually she came back to Salochna and me. I immediately knew that was one card up my sleeve. She won't back off, even if she wanted to, until she had set me up with her. I didn't show much enthusiasm answering only in mono syllables.

We collected our dishes and made for the kitchen. I helped her with the dishes. She gave me a peck and said 'thank you." after we had finished.

"What for?" I asked her.

"For helping me in the kitchen and for the very sweet dish."

I pulled her in my arms and kissed her full on the mouth. We kept on kissing passionately for a long time, our tongues exploring, our saliva mixing. Then I started showering her with kisses on her face and neck. Her legs gave way. I held her and we moved to her bedroom.

"Let me find something for you to wear. You won't be able to wear these clothes for college if you go to sleep in them."

' She went to the store room and came back with grand dad's Bermudas. I was astonished. My grand dad had passed away nearly a decade ago.

"I have kept some of his things." She said.

She had changed into a loose Caftan. I could make out that she was not wearing any bra. I couldn't tell whether she had removed her panties also.

"Go change into these and bring my phone from the kitchen. I changed into the Bermudas. I had to hold them from the waist band lest the fall down. I took my lap top and nana's mobile phone and came back she was already in bed.

"You are not going to bed yet? She asked me seeing the laptop in my hand."

"No. I thought we could read some other story together."

"No, I am tired moreover I had something else on my mind."

"What's it?"

"You won't want to know?" She answered laughing. I snuggled close to her.

"We can do something else. Teach me how to receive and send mails from my phone. I have one or two friends whom I can write mails."

"I wound my arms around and with her mobile in her hands I started explaining her how to open a new Gmail account and how to access the mail. I opened her mail box. The mail I had sent to her was there. I opened it and showed her the story I had sent to her. She read a few lines.

"Listen, Can I send this to someone?"

"Sure but we need to know the person's email id."

"You know my friend Leela, don't you? She will enjoy this story very much. Let me ask her if she has an email ID." She gave her friend a missed call and then started typing a message to her. She typed fast.

"You two seem to be very close."

"Yes we are. She too is single no husband, no lover."

"But you have one now." I said.

"Boychik!

"Mama! Don't tell me that you never feel the need to be with someone. It is but natural."

"I do. I don't deny it. But I am a widow you know that and I am more than double your age."

"So what? Listen I will like to pleasure you. I want to see you happy? It will remain between us. Nobody will know about it."

I pulled her closer and kissed her ear and neck. She immediately stopped talking. I went further to kiss the naked part of her shoulder and came back to nibble the soft skin of the side of her neck. She let out a loud moan. Oh boy! I dragged her into my lap. She turned towards me and we kissed. She was sucking my lips and tongue hungrily. I slid my hand down and cupped it over her breast. The teat was solid and erect. I started to squeeze her breast and she wailed loudly and moved away, arching her body. I immediately let go of her breast.

"I always thought that I will one day find someone, someone my age, a soul mate. But I never had time for that. I can't leave my cattle alone even for a day. And I can't leave the business in somebody else's hands." She was finding it difficult to control her tears. But you... She started weeping.

"Stop worrying. You have one now, I will love you till the end of time. And age doesn't matter." I whispered into her ear.

I turned her face towards me and. I kissed her and felt the salty taste of her tears. I laid her down on the bed next to me and bent over her. I kissed her everywhere on the face and neck and shoulders and her heavy breasts. She didn't say a thing and kept on lying still. Only her hand moved to run her fingers in my hairs. I undid the top two buttons.

Her phone pinged.

"It must be Leela." Nana got up and lifted her phone from the head board of the bed, There was a new message. She opened the message box and showed it to me. Leela had sent her email address.

"Forward the story to her." Nana told me.

"No, that way she will know who sent the story to you. I downloaded the whole thing and then sent it typing "For your eyes only" 'From Heera' 'Awaiting your comments.' At the start, in the box meant for writing the subject matter.

"That is good." She said and kissed me on the cheek putting her arms around my neck. She didn't look very happy with the intrusion.

I pulled her back into my lap, but this time facing me, straddled on my thighs her legs folded under her. Her thighs were stuck to mine and her crotch was not far from my hard on. I could feel the heat between her legs. Her caftan had ridden up and her legs were naked. I had not touched her below the waist till now. I caressed her thighs. She moaned with pleasure and tightened her embrace around me. I felt her legs and calves and feet and moved my hands to hold her massive ass. Her panties were hardly able to hide anything except the crack between her big round buttocks. She removed my hand when I tried to reach her ass hole inside her panties. She moved away from me and looked into my eyes.

"You know we can't go all the way." She said softly touching my thick eyebrows with the tips of her finger.

"I was not going to do anything. I was just trying to feel it." I said.

"No, don't try to get inside my panties."

"But how I am going to pleasure you then?"

"I will manage it own my own." She said and again curled her slim hot body around me. I was feeling like a child whose favorite toy had been snatched. In my anger I tried to take off her Caftan. She held on to it and came out of my lap.

"Let me put off the lights." She said coming out of the bed.

It became pitch dark when she switched the light off. I couldn't see anything but soon the eyes adjusted to it and I could see her again. She had taken off her night dress and was standing in her panties only. Her ample bosom was a feast for the eyes. The boobs were big and the erect big nipples were hard and bigger than a berry. Her tummy was flat with a nice round navel and the waist was slim. It rose in a sharp curve from the strong pelvic bones below, which I could make out under the waist band of her panties. I was spell bound to see the hour glass figure she had been hiding under her loose drab clothes for so long. My mother also will look like that. The thought came to my mind. What more could one ask for? She started walking towards me.

I took off the vest I was wearing and slid down from the bed and kneeled in front of her, My face was level with her crotch I could make out the furrow between her cunt lips behind a dark blot in the center.

The area was off limits for me so I kissed her thigh and smelt her sex and lifted my head to kiss and lick her navel and waist. My tongue stung her like needles. It was becoming unbearable for her and I had not yet reached her big heavy boobs.

"Let me come into the bed." she said. A tremor ran through her body.

I slid alongside her and bent over her to kiss her nipples. She started moaning loudly. I licked her areolas and teats and took one in to my mouth. She helped me with her hand under her tit to take more of it in my mouth. I played with the other one squeezing fondling and kneading it.