At One with Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came off his cock with a slurping noise, spit trailed down my chin. I wiped it off as I started moving up his body. Running my hands over his hairy abs as I went.

I climbed on top of him, spreading my legs wide as I straddled him. I reached back for his still hard cock, positioning it against my opening. I lowered myself back onto him, my eyes rolling as his insertion hit every nerve as I took him as deep as I could.

I leant forward, sliding back up his shaft and we kissed heavily. I moved my hips slightly, his head just inside me. He gripped my bum cheeks hard.

"Feels so good inside me daddy," I moaned. Kissing him again.

"So good honey," he agreed. I pulled myself back up and started to gyrate my hips. Riding him as I tried to get as much sensation to my clit on his body as possible. I continued like this for a bit, enjoying him watching me, his hands running over my body.

I then leant back and gripped his thighs. I started lifting myself up and down on his shaft. His dick sliding in and out of me.

I rode him hard. My petite body bouncing up and down on his lap. He reached up and squeezed my pert breasts, pinching my nipples and making me moan.

I put on a show for him, using my young lithe body to push him over the edge. Pushing down into him occasionally and sliding my hips back and forth. Then leaning back again and stretching my tight body. Thrusting my breasts out as he felt every inch of me and me feeling every inch of him inside me.

I squeezed my breasts and he ran his hands over my body. Replacing my hands with his and clumsily groping my tits again.

I was losing it again. My own moves becoming erratic as I just wanted to fuck him harder. My clit now rubbing against his abdomen driving me insane. I knew what I was like if I lost it completely, and I wasn't ready for him to witness that. I was also aware of my surroundings. I was on the edge but still conscious enough to know I needed to change position.

I leant over him again, pressing my small breasts against his hard chest. This time I lifted my hips so he could thrust up into me. His hands gripped my bum cheeks.

"Fuck me harder Daddy," I whispered into his ear. I wanted him in control. I wanted to just let him fuck me into oblivion.

He started fucking me hard, not holding back as his hips slammed into my inner thighs. Our now sweaty bodies making slapping noises, the wetness of my pussy now obvious.

"Yes daddy," I moaned.

I wanted him to cum in me. I had never wanted anything so much in my life. I wanted my dad to fill me with his seed.

My mouth was by his ear as he continued to pound up into me. I bit down on his ear lobe as another orgasm threatened.

"Cum in me daddy," I said, quietly in his ear. "Cum in your baby girl. I want it so bad daddy. Fill me with your hot cum."

I could sense how close he was. His breathing heavier, his thrusting more frantic. It was driving me wild. My next orgasm threatening. My dad was going to cum in me. It was happening. Oh shit, it was happening.

He moaned lightly in my ear and he tumbled over the edge. He forced himself deep inside me as he unloaded his sperm in my pussy. His thick cock pulsed with each ejaculation, his cum hitting my insides.

I orgasmed again. Just the thought of him filling me with his seed. I shook on top of him as he groaned beneath me. Jets of cum splashing my inside walls as I added more of my own juices to the mix.

I shook as he slowly moved his hips, milking himself of every last drop. We lied still for a long time. Me pressing down on top of him, his cock softening slightly inside me. I hoped there was more in him, I wasn't done with him yet tonight, but we needed a breather first. I didn't dare move. Scared of his reaction.

Finally I rolled off him, onto my back, feeling cum trickle out of me as I moved. I lay on my back and reached between my legs, pushing a finger inside me and feeling my cum filled pussy.

He watched me, smiling. I tasted him, dipping a finger into myself and lifting it to my mouth. I didn't care how filthy it looked. I'd just fucked my dad. Licking cum off my finger paled into insignificance.

"That was incredible honey," he said. "I love you so much." I moved quickly, rolling into him. We kissed hard and I felt no regrets from his eagerness.

Apparently camping wasn't so bad after all.

The End.

12