At The All Girl Gym Ch. 01

Story Info
Rhonda gets sandwiched by a mother-daughter team.
8.7k words
4.79
19.6k
58

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INCEST: Rhonda gets sandwiched by a mother-daughter team.

While this story is listed under the incest category, there are no males anywhere in this story. This is all female, all lesbian action. But there is some mother-daughter fun in this story. If this offends you, then please find another story to read.

RHONDA'S STORY

After the holidays I found myself a bit overweight. Not that I was obese or anything. At five foot eight there was plenty of room to spread things around. I've always had naturally large boobs and butt, so that's generally where my weight goes, but when I noticed that I was starting to get a little too full around the waist I knew I had to do something to lose a little weight and tighten things up a bit. So I decided to join a gym, but I wanted to find a women's only gym so I wouldn't have to put up with the steroid monsters yelling and grunting and gettin' sweat all over the workout benches.

Besides, I had other, more ulterior motives for wanting an all female gym. I was hungry for some hot pussy. Not that I didn't like cock but I've always considered myself to be bisexual. Problem was, I hadn't tasted any pussy since college and I was really craving it.

I had made the mistake of falling in love with a possessive nerd named Jason. We lived together for several years and while I enjoyed having sex with him, there was always something missing. The scent, and taste, and curves of a woman, another woman. But Jason was too straight laced. When I tried to broach the subject of bringing another woman into the bedroom once in awhile for a threesome, he said absolutely not.

Then, when I begged him to let me have a girlfriend on the side, since he didn't want to participate in a three-some, he got really angry and called me a queer slut. So I broke up with him and got my own apartment. I suppose that at some point I'll go back to having cock once in awhile, but right now all I could think of was pussy, the pleasure of enjoying the curves of another woman, the softness, and the exquisite eroticness that only another woman can bring to the table . . . or I should say, the bed. And, oh, did I mention hot, wet pussy?

OMG, to be able to bury my face into some sweet feminine crotch, tongue out a tight slit and smell and taste all that hot, sweet and tangy femininity. I just quiver all over every time I think about it. And to have some pretty girl's face down there between my own legs pleasuring me the way only another woman knows how to pleasure . . . ummmmm! These were the thoughts running through my mind as I searched for a ladies only gym.

As it turned out, the only one close to where I lived was one called "Mom's gym." At first I thought it sounded like it'd be nothing but a bunch of stuffy old matrons walking at the slowest level on the treadmill while holding on to the side bars as if they were using an old people's walker. Boy was I pleasantly surprised when I finally decided to check it out.

For my first visit to check the place out, I had just gotten off work and was wearing heels and hose with garter belt, a black miniskirt that came to mid thigh, and a blue blouse with enough buttons undone to show some of my ample cleavage and a hint of the white uplift bra I wore to hold my ample knockers in place.

When I walked in to check it out I was greeted by the cutest little girl who couldn't have been a day over eighteen. She had red hair done up in pig tails, a face full of freckles, green eyes that lit up when I walked in the door and a smile that just made my heart melt. Since she was sitting behind the counter, I couldn't see what she was wearing on the bottom half of her body, but on top she had on a T-shirt tight enough to show off her pert little titties. And as she greeted me she her mouth gapped open as her sparkling green eyes feasted on my tits.

I loved this place, and this girl, already. I really love having my tits played with and sucked on and the thought of having this pretty little thing burying her face in my bosom and sucking on my nipples really made my poor horny pussy start to quiver--and the way she was looking at me, practically drooling over my tits made me think it might actually be possible.

When I walked up to the counter to tell her what I wanted I was able to see that her tight-fitting T-shirt was actually a T-shirt mini skirt. She was sitting on a stool with her legs crossed. In that position, the skimpy T-shirt mini was hiked up so high that I could see all of her legs, her smooth, hairless girly legs . . . all the way up to the bottom of her ass.

On her feet she had on a pair of green sneakers to match her eyes, and a pair of white socks.

"Yes, Ma'am, can I help you?" She said as she recrossed her legs flashing me a hint of her white panties.

God, how I'd love to stick my face in there. When I told her I was interested in checking the place out she yelled towards an office off to the side. "Mom, can you come here a moment."

A gorgeous redhead emerged from the office. About my height, she was a spittin' image of the sweetie behind the counter except she had larger tits, a few crow's feet at the corners of her eyes, and her silky smooth red hair flowed down to her shoulders and beyond.

Like her daughter, she was wearing a T-shirt mini skirt but one that was just long enough to cover the essentials, and like her daughter's T-shirt, hers was tight enough to show off every single curve from her round, firm butt to her well-defined braless tits. I could tell she was braless because of the way her nipples stood out. Really stood out . . . like she was turned on. What was she doing in that office?

I wondered. Looking at porn? An interesting contrast to the casualness of her T-shirt mini was the heels and hose she wore. And, oh, her skirt was short enough to expose the tops or her nylons and a couple of inches of her garter straps. The effect was just incredibly sexy.

I just hoped I wasn't drooling too badly. I didn't want them to throw me out before I even had a chance to join. Whether or not my mouth was drooling, I knew my pussy certainly was. The increasing warmth and wetness of my lower lips was itself an additional turn on for me.

Anyway, as turned on as I was I was almost ready to join the gym. I loved this place already.

"Good evening, ma'am," the woman said extending her hand. And her green eyes seemed to devour my tits the same way her daughter's eyes did. "Welcome to Mom's gym. I'm mom, and this is my daughter Caitlyn behind the counter. She just turned eighteen and graduated from high school, and is now trying to earn some money for college."

"Hi, I'm Rhonda." I shook hands with the mom, then turned to the daughter. "Glad to meet you Caitlyn." I shook hands with Caitlyn.

Caitlyn gave me another of her pussy melting sweet smiles while her eyes continued to make imaginary love to my tits.

"I'd like to check out your gym." I said as I turned back to the mom.

"Wonderful," the owner said grabbing my arm. "Please come this way." As we walked away from the front counter into the main part of the gym she said, "my name, by the way, is Elizabeth, but everyone here just calls me Lezzibe. We're not one of the usual franchise gym chains that you see everywhere now, where the owners are huge corporations located in another state.

We're all strictly family here. Locally owned and operated. A real mom and pop operation . . . or I should say . . ." she giggled slightly giving my arm a squeeze, a mom and daughter organization." She looked me in the eye with something more than professional interest, "or, if you will, a mother daughter gym."

The way she said that, and the look in her eye as she said it made me quiver all over. Was she reading my mind? Mother-daughter sex is my biggest fantasy. It's the ultimate Lesbian experience. But maybe I'm getting carried away. I shouldn't be jumping to conclusions.

Looking around the gym I could see that while there were a few older matrons walking on the treadmills, there were plenty of younger hotties working out on the free weights and the machines. Certainly there had to be some talent out there, one or two sexpots looking for the same thing I am: hot girl-girl fun.

The final stop was the locker room. There was maybe a dozen women in there, some of them butt naked just coming out of the showers, and others just getting dressed. And I thought they all looked hot. Most of them gave me a nice look over too. My tits and ass tend to do that to people, regardless of their sexual orientation.

The thought of an all girl orgy, and devouring, and being devoured by all these hot women entered my mind. Or, I should say, my cunt, because I was really dripping by now. My white panties were soaked, and I could feel the erotic sexiness of my hot wetness on my upper thighs as they rubbed together when I walked.

"This is exactly what I'm looking for," I told Lezziby when we completed the tour.

"Wonderful," she said, taking my hand again. "Let's go up front then, and discuss the terms."

Lezziby led me to her office up front. There was a desk in the middle of the office with a few chairs positioned around the desk. But what caught my attention immediately were the large photos that covered the walls. Nothing but gorgeous women in skimpy workout clothes, bikinis, underwear, and lingerie.

There was even a row of half a dozen pics that showed two or more women together in what could only be described as erotic, almost pornographic poses and positions. The thought that this woman would openly display photos of that sort where her daughter obviously had access to them gave me a nice, perverse thrill. No wonder her nipples were erect when she first emerged to meet me.

She motioned for me to take a seat in one of the chairs just beside her desk while she sat in the swivel chair behind the desk. As she sat down she spun her chair so that her sexy legs were pointing directly at me--then she crossed them hiking her already skimpy skirt up so far I could see most of her white panty covered crotch.

Since she was looking at me like she wanted to do me, I smiled and crossed my own legs in a way to make my own skirt slide up showing off the tops of my nylons and a good portion of my garter straps. I left enough gap between my legs so I could also flash her my own white panties.

The fact that they were sopping wet didn't bother me, I was so friggin' turned on by this woman, and by her gym . . . and by the way she was looking at me, and the way her daughter had been looking at me. I was amply rewarded by the lustful look on her face as her eyes zeroed in on the mysteries between my creamy upper thighs and the wet target betwixt them.

Reluctantly, I tore my eyes from her luscious legs to make a point of obviously looking at the photos on her wall, recognizing that maybe that's why her nipples were so erect. She probably went around all day being turned on. "I really appreciate your choice of decor here," I said, nodding towards to most erotic of the photos.

She smiled at me and said. "We do appreciate the female body here. That's what we're all about. We want all of our customers to end up looking like these gorgeous babes."

"Well then, cunt me . . . uh, I mean count me in then," I said with a giggle.

"Excellent," she said. "We'll be thrilled to have a woman of your qualities become a member of our gym. Now, If you'll just look over the contract and sign at the bottom." She wheeled her chair so close to me that our legs touched as she handed me the contract.

Needless to say, I signed the contract, then rushed home to masturbate fantasizing about all the possibilities.

/////

The next day, I came for my first workout. One of the perks for joining was that I got one free session with a personal trainer to show me the exercises I should be doing, and how to operate all the machines.

When, I walked in, Caitlyn smiled at me--while looking at me like she wanted to eat me. Then she turned on the intercom and said, "Tanya, could you please come to the front?" Then she turned back to me and said, "Your personal trainer'll be right with you."

My attention was then attracted to a gorgeous blonde walking towards us from the gym floor. And, what a woman she was! Tanya, the personal trainer, was not only a beautiful blonde, but as she drew near me to shake my hand the size of her just took my breath away.

She was a good 6'5" with perfect proportions. She was wearing a very tight, ankle-length pair of white workout pants that hugged forever long legs and her huge, but firm ass like a second skin. Showed every curve and crevice so well it was obvious she was not wearing any panties--because her tempting camel toe showed through supported by a pair of very fat pussy lips.

On top she wore not a sports bra, but a regular white bra . . . like real underwear. Which I thought was a huge turn-on--like she was pushing the rules a bit and was willing to step over the line when she felt like it. Of course her tits were so huge that she probably couldn't fit them into a sports bra anyway.

Maybe next time I should follow her example, I thought, because my tits, though not quite as big as hers, were bigger than most women's and always felt cramped when I put a sports bra on. Sports bras tend to flatten your breasts out, and that's very uncomfortable for a big titted woman like me.

"Okay," Tanya said after our introductions, "first thing we've got to do is to take your vitals. If you'll come this way please." She took my hand and led me into Lezziby's office where there was a scale with one of those upright poles for measuring height like you see at doctor's offices.

To my delight Lezziby was there dressed as sexily as before in her micro mini, heels, hose, and exposed garter straps, and half unbuttoned blouse. She got up from behind her desk and shook my hand. "Good to see you today, Rhonda."

Then to Tanya she said with a wink, "I think we have a very promising member here." Lezziby then sat in a small chair next to the scale, and crossed her legs flashing us some white panty. She held a clip board on her lap. She gave me a seductive smile when she caught me looking up her skirt.

"If you'll step onto the scale please," Tanya said, placing her hand on the small of my back as if to guide me up onto the scale. And as I stood on the scale she let her hand slide down to my ass which she gave an affectionate pat.

As she adjusted the weights on the scale, she stood so close to me that her giant left tit rested on my right shoulder. She read off my weight. "142 pounds."

Lezziby jotted it down.

Tanya then placed her hand firmly on my ass and said, "okay, please turn around so we can take your height. She kept her hand on my ass as I turned around--and OMG did that get my motor running. Then, with both her hands on my hips she guided me to the back of the scale until my ass was against the measuring rod.

"Stand up straight, now," she said. Then, as she adjusted the measuring rod to fit my height, she laid her huge, bra-encased tits right on top of mine. I mean she had to put those suckers somewhere, they were so huge.

I almost lost it then, my eyes glued to the cleavage between her bra cups. I was so tempted to stick my long tongue out to start licking. All that gorgeous golden tit flesh. God, I just wanted to bury my face in there, those tempting huge globes so close . . .

"Five foot eight," Tanya read off the measuring rod as Lezziby jotted it down.

Then, as Tanya removed her tits from off the top of mine so she could back out of my way, my eyes were attracted to the movement of Lezziby starting to get up from her seat. As she uncrossed her legs I got another beautiful shot of her panties looking as wet as mine felt.

Lezziby placed her hand on Tanya's ass and said, "doesn't Rhonda look nice and sexy for a newcomer?" She turned to me and gave a tempting, flirtatious smile.

Tanya, also smiling at me and looking me up and down with more than a professional evaluation, said, "yes, yes, she certainly is. I think she'll be most fun to work with."

I blushed from the compliments these two bombshell women were giving me, but at the same time it made my pussy gush in its hunger for more intimate attention.

Lezziby, with her right hand still on Tanya's ass, placed her left one on mine and smiling at Tanya said, "Yes, a very promising member. Now you take good care of her out there in the gym."

"With pleasure," Tanya said and taking my hand led me into the workout area. "Let's do some stretching first."

She led me to the warm-up mats in a cozy room off to the side of the main workout area. She plopped down on the mat with her legs splayed out wide. "Sit down like I am, only facing me."

I did as she said wondering what was coming next.

"That's it, now let's scoot up close so our feet our touching. Keep your legs spread at about 45 degrees. That's it, now grab my hands. What we're going to do now is stretch our backs and our hamstrings. I'm going to pull you forward a bit and hold you there. Then when I release, you do the same with me. Each rep we'll stretch a little further, go a little deeper." She winked at me.

By the tenth rep she was pulling me so far forward that my face was down near the mat, between her thighs . . . and staring right at her crotch . . . right at that wonderful camel toe and those juicy fat lips so well delineated in her tight sweats--especially the way she leaned back when she pulled me forward, as if she were trying to shove her pussy into my face, or so I wanted to imagine.

And then, when I pulled her forward, and down between my legs . . . she was so tall her face was only inches away from my throbbing pussy. I held her there, relishing the sensations of her hot, damp breath on my crotch. My hungy cunt quivered in response.

We did several more repetitions like that and OMG, how sexy it was. It was the most erotic thing I've ever experienced. I was so wet I just knew it was showing through my panties and my gym shorts. I should have been embarrassed for myself but somehow, I wasn't. Maybe it was because I could see a touch of wetness starting to gather in her camel toe as well.

The last rep we did I tried to pull her as close to my pussy as I could--and then held her there to enjoy her hot, heavy breathing on my horny lips. She let out an extra heavy exhale, actually just blowing directly onto my cunt. Then, with a slight giggle she released my hands and sat back up straight.

Smiling knowingly at me, she said, "Okay, we have one more really deep hamstring stretch I want to show you. Lay down on your back and raise one leg in the air."

I did as she said.

"That's it, now keep it as straight as you can." She then began pushing lightly against my ankle and calf. "Can you feel the stretch?"

"Yes, it feels good."

After pushing my leg way back almost as far as it could go, she practically mounted me. She positioned herself so that the weight of her body was pressing down on my leg, stretching my hams even more. Her bra cones straddled my calve muscle which I thought was sexy enough, but it's where she placed her crotch that really got me going.

She pushed her hot-fat-pussy-lips-cunt against the bottom of my thigh, the bottom of my hamstring muscle almost on my ass. And if that wasn't enough, as she pressed her weight against my leg, stretching it out even further, she began moving her crotch against the spot between my butt and my hamstring--almost as if she were trying to hump me.

"How does that feel?"

"Uhhh, g-good." Damn right it was good. I could feel her hot dampness begin to gather where her camel toe was pressing against me. And as for me? I was dripping, and knew my own wetness was obvious to anyone looking.