At The All Girl Gym Ch. 03

Story Info
Caitlyn and mom host lesbian party.
4.6k words
4.71
7.7k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INCEST: Caitlyn and mom host lesbian party

This chapter will include some edging as well as lots of mother-daughter action. If this offends you, then please find another story to read.

RHONDA'S STORY

It was Saturday night, and Caitlyn and her mom Lezzibe were holding one of their infamous Lesbian sex parties in the basement of their gym open only to gym members who were 18 or over.

I was thrilled to death that I, even though a new member, was invited. For the occasion I wore a button down blouse and a skimpy mini skirt, along with heels. No panties. I wanted to be all ready for action.

After descending the stairs to the gym's basement I was greeted by Caitlyn and her mom with hugs and kisses. Also present was little Mary, the petite brunette whom I'd enjoyed having sex with this past week. In addition there were also a couple of other mother-daughter teams, and a couple more single girls like me. All of us were members of the gym in good standing. And all of us were dressed pretty skimpily.

Missing were the tall, 6'5" blonde personal trainer Tanya, and the equally tall, dark-haired Sarah. But not for long, we were to soon find out.

"Okay," Lezzibe said, "now that all of us are here, let's all take our seats and let the show begin."

Two couches sat against one wall. Sheets were spread over each of the couches to protect them from all the girl cum that was sure to come. The king-sized bed that had been in the middle of the room last time I was in here was now pushed up against the far wall.

I sat down near Caitlyn, then her mom squeazed herself in between her daughter and myself. Sitting on the other side of me on the couch was another mother-daughter team, two women I'd seen at the gym before but had not yet had sex with them, Tiffany and her 18-year-old daughter Sandy.

Due to the cramped space on the couch, The daughter next to me, Sandy, was sitting on her mom's lap and the mom already had her arms wrapped around her daughter and was fondling the girl's tits through her tight T-shirt mini. The girl's skimpy mini-skirt was hiked up so high I could see her delicious-looking little shaved cunt winking at me--and glistening with desire. And I was hoping I was gonna get to taste that sweet peach before the night was through.

On the other couch, sat the other mother-daughter team along with the two new single girls, and little brunette Mary.

Lezziebi, sitting next to me, had her arm around me and the flesh of her thigh pressing up against mine. The mom sitting on the other side of me also had her leg pressing against mine. Her daughter sitting on her lap let her leg drop across her mom's so that it was almost laying on top of mine. And I was in heaven with all that sweet, smooth, female flesh pressing against me.

With everyone now situated, Lezzibe called out, "Tanya! Sarah! We're ready."

Sarah and Tanya appeared at the top of the staircase. They stood side-by-side, their arms around each other's waists. All of us sitting on the couches down below turned in unison to look. And the sight was really breath-taking the two giantesses looked so sexy and stunning. One with long, silky black hair flowing down to her shoulders, and the other, golden blonde hair equally as long.

All they had on were matching white latex super micro minis on the bottom, and white bras on top with holes for their nipples to stick out of. And, did their nipples ever stick out--indicating that they were as excited about what was to take place as we were. But, then, there were their micro minis . . . so short that it was immediately obvious that neither of them were wearing panties. The bottom of their butt cheeks, and the bottom of their cunts were easily seen.

"Oh, mommy, look how sexy they look," the girl, Sandy, next to me said.

"Yes, sweetie," Tiffany, her mom said as the two giantesses began to descend the stairs, Tanya in the lead, the bra cones encasing her huge tits bouncing with each step. And, Sarah right behind her with her equally huge tits bouncing away.

"Those long legs and huge tits," Sandy said, I wanna play--"

Tiffany gave her daughter a kiss on the side of her face. "Well, maybe if you're a good girl they'll let you play with them later."

"Why later," Tanya said as she and Sarah reached the bottom of the stairs. They stepped up to the girl. They both leaned forward and gave the girl a kiss on the top of her head. "You can feel us if you want to."

And with that, Sarah and Tanya turned to face each other and began kissing.

The woman next to me, Tiffany, then took her daughter's hands and placed one on the back of Sarah's knee, and one on the back of Tanya's knee. "Go ahead, Sandy honey," she said. "Feel how smooth and sexy their nice long legs are."

And so both the mom and the daughter began fondling up and down the tall women's legs, from behind their knees and up the backs of their thighs while Sarah and Tanya made out and played with each other's giant tits.

Their kisses became more frantic, sucking on each other's tongues, teasing and playing with each other's lips as if they were trying to eat each other's faces.

"Gosh, mommy," Sandy said, "their legs are so long and sexy."

"Like I told you, sweety, but don't just stop with their legs. Just watch what I do." With that she ran her hands up the backs of both Sarah and Tanya's legs and up under their skimpy skirts to play with their asses.

"See honey, they enjoy having their butts played with. Now you do it."

With a giggle, Sandy let her hands follow her mom's up the two women's skimpy skirts to play with their ass cheeks.

"Ummmmm, Sandy said, "their buns are so round and firm."

"That's from working out, honey," Tiffany said. "But don't forget to play with their pussies too."

"Nghghghg" the two giantesses moaned into each other's mouths as they continued to face fuck and fondle each other's bra cups and rub their huge erect nipples together as Tiffany and her daughter teased their pussies.

The two tall women removed each other's bras and tossed them aside. Sarah then turned and faced the young girl sitting on her mom's lap and bending over rubbed her huge tits in the girl's face, her long, silky black hair cascading down to mix with young Sandy's red hair.

The girl went crazy trying to fondle, lick, kiss, and suck on those gorgeous globes while her mom, still fondling her daughter's tits, whispered naughty somethings into her ear and encouraged her to play with the larger woman's juggs.

And while this was going on Tanya draped her body along the back of Sarah's and rubbed her own erect nipples back and forth along Sarah's back while reaching her hands around to play with her friend's cunt.

I watched all of this totally fascinated, and totally turned on (as were all the other women in the room). But what really got to me was the way this sexy mommy sitting next to me was talking so dirty to her daughter and encouraging her to fondle and finger the woman "dancing" in front of them. I couldn't imagine my own mom talking to me like that, but hearing this woman talk that way to her own daughter fried the Pazuzu out of my brain and made my cunt hungrier than fuck.

Sarah and Tanya then switched places so that Tanya could rub her own huge tits in the young girl's face while Sarah dry fucked Tanya from the rear and played with her pussy.

Tanya then turned around and with her skirt hiked up to her hips gave the young girl a lap dance rubbing her ample ass all over the girl's lap and up and down her stomach and chest so she could rub her butt cheeks back and forth against the girl's tits. And all the while, Tanya and Sarah played with each other's tits.

"Oh sweetie," the mommy Tiffany said to her daughter, "see how big and sexy her ass is." She took her daughter's hands and placed them on the tall woman's buttocks. "Feel how her butt cheeks flex and ripple under your hands as she shakes her ass around for you. Doesn't that feel sexy now?"

"Yes, mommy." The girl giggled.

"Now, take your hand," Tiffany said grabbing her daughter's right hand, "and reach under her ass and under her skirt, like this . . . and tell mommy what you feel. Are you making her nice and wet?"

"Yes, mommy," Sandy said. "She's all hot and wet. And her pussy lips are all swollen. I've never felt a cunt so big in my whole life. It's even bigger than yours."

"And that's as it should be, sweetie." She kissed her daughter on the side of her face. "She's a much bigger woman than your mommy is. Now go ahead and stick your finger in her slit and you'll see how hot and wet she really. Go ahead. You can finger fuck her. I bet she'll really like it."

"Fuckin' A," Tanya said, shaking her ass making her butt cheeks jiggle.

The young girl did as her mom said, filling the room with liguid squish, squish, squish sounds--and making every woman in the room, including me, incredibly horny.

Then the two giantesses switched places again so Sarah could give the girl a lap dance. And the young girl wasted no time in fondling her and fingering her while her mom whispered naughty little nothings into her daughter's ear, encouraging her boldness, and turning my horny pussy into a raging inferno spilling its hot lava onto the sheet covinger the couch.

After that, the two big women gave each of us the same lap dance, making the rounds of the room. And by this time, all of us were fondling each other, sticking hands up skirts, fingering pussies--and filling the room with the pungent aroma of extremely aroused female desire.

By this time, all Sarah and Tanya had left on, was their micro minis. They retreated to the center of the room to put on a Lesbian sex show for us.

Both of the big women were totally turned on from the lap dances they'd given all of us, and all the horse play and fondling that went along with it. They started their sex show out with some more heavy French kissing, giving each other lots of tongue. Sarah then kissed and licked her way down Tanya's neck and chest until she reached her tits.

Tanya's nipples, of course, were already fully erect sticking out from her huge mounds about an inch or so. Sarah used her long tongue to flick at each of those erotic appendages causing them to bob and twitch so very enticingly. Sarah then clamped her full, red lips around one of Tanya's hard-on nips and began sucking on it. Clamping her lips hard around it, she tried to stretch it out, making it even bigger than it was before. then she worked on the other one.

And, OMG, it felt like she was sucking on me.

Tanya, meanwhile, was playing with Sarah's tits while Sarah sucked on her. Then the two sex goddesses French kissed each other again leading to Tanya kissing her way down Sarah's neck until she was tonguing and sucking on her friend's tits just like Sarah had done her.

And while all this was going on, all the other women in the room, the mothers and daughters, and the single women like me, we were all fondling each other and fingering each other's pussies. And making all kinds of squishy sounds as counterpoint to the ethereal sounds of the heavy breathing of a dozen women filling the room.

When Sarah and Tanya had sucked each other's nipples out to unbelievable lengths, they pulled back from each other just enough that their engorged, blood red nips just touched each other. Then they began rubbing these sexy appendages together while smiling at each other and groping each other's butts.

The mom next to me said to her daughter sitting on her lap, "Look, sweetie, see how big they've made their nipples look?"

"God, yes. Even bigger than yours, mommy. It makes me horny just looking at them."

"Yeah, that's so friggin' hot they way they're rubbing their nipples together that its making your poor mommy almost cum." She teased her daughter's nipples as she talked.

The girl giggled and wriggled her ass back and forth on her mom's lap. "Ummmm, naughty mommy. Maybe you and I can try doing what they're doing sometime."

"Sure thing, sweetie."

And I didn't know what made me the hotter, watching the two giantesses put on their sex show, or listening to the hot mother-daughter talk next to me.

Sarah kissed and licked her way down Tanya's tummy, stopping just short of the blonde's partially shaved pubic hair. Then she squated all the down causing her tiny mini skirt to hike up her hips. This exposed her long, dripping slit to the rest of us. She fondled her partners legs and butt cheeks while kissing and licking her way up between Tanya's thighs.

By this time, the mom next to me was kissing and licking her daughter's neck and fingering her pussy with one hand while the other was playing with her tits. And the daughter had one hand between her own legs, helping her mom masturbate her, while her other hand snuck up between my legs to play with my horny pussy.

"Ummmmm, yessssssweetie," I moaned/sighed, "help yourself.

And as for me? Both of my hands were busy fondling everything I could get a hold of on either side of me.

Sarah's face reached Tanya's crotch. She nuzzled her face up under the blonde's tiny skirt forcing it up out of the way so she could lick at the hot, wet goddies inside.

"Ngggggfuck!" Tanya said as soon as Sarah's mouth latched on to her cunt. She began fucking her cunt into Sarah's face, her huge, firm butt checks flexed and rippled with such force they threatened to demolish her tiny skirt stretched so tight around the middle of her ass cheeks.

Tanya teased her huge nipples almost viciously, and moaned deeply as she fucked her cunt into Sarah's loving mouth.

And all of us watched fascinated while fingering and fondling each other. The smell of hot, wet pussy filled the room intoxicating us all with sex--hot girl-girl sex.

After Tanya came all over Sarah's face she returned the favor to her partner, and then the two of them ended up totally naked and locked in a classic 69 position on the floor. And watching both of those magnificent, giant, female bodies writhing in ecstasy on the floor right in front of us a sight beyond belief.

All of us were masturbating ourselves and each other to orgasm as Tanya and Sarah ate and humped each other through their double climax.

Then, when we all caught our breaths Caitlyn and her mom turned the flat screen TV on to show us a vid. It just so happened that it was of what Mary and the three of us other women were doing in the locker room the other day.

I thought it was a hoot, as did the three 18-year-olds in the room. Recognizing the gym's locker room and the women in the vid, they all giggled.

But Mary let out a gasp. She told me later she was totally embarrassed to have been caught on film being naughty with other women like that--and in such a public place as a locker room.

"Ah," Lezzibe said when she saw Mary trying to hide her red face with her hands, "because Mary was such a Lesbian virgin until this week we have a special initiation planned for her."

Caitlyn and her mom grabbed Mary by her arms lifted her out of her seat, and with the help of Tanya and Sarah they removed all of her clothing.

Lezzibe worked a lever on the wall causing a creaking, clanking sound to come from the ceiling. I looked up to see a contraption I'd never seen before. It turned out to be a large leather harness. The clanging, clanking sound came from the chains attached to the harness on one end and the ceiling on the other as Lezzibe lowered the object.

Lezzibe stopped when the contraption was at about eye level to her.

Caitlyn, Tiffany, Sarah, and Tanya lifted Mary up and placed her on the harness which supported her butt, torso, and the back of her head as well as her legs and feet. It left her face, tits, tummy, and genital area and the tops of her legs open to our feasting eyes (and mouths and tongues as we all dived in at Lezzibe's signal).

Each of us kissed and licked a body part until we got little Mary squirming with pleasure so vigorously that the chains holding the harness rattled.

At signal from Lezzibe, we all rotated and started all over. Each time Lezzibe would let us take Mary to near orgasm, then she would have us stop, shift positions, and let her cool down. Then, each of us diving into a new body part we'd work her back up to near climax. By the time each of us had made the rounds, Mary was thrashing in her harness like a wild horse being broken--and through it all Lezzibe made sure that Mary was never able to quite make it to the big "O."

The continuous edging caused Mary's toes to curl up, her eyes to roll back in her head and goose bumps to sprout up over all parts of her body. Whimpers and moans of "fuckckckck!" escaped her throat. And the chains supporting her harness made a frightful rattle.

With Mary now thoroughly sex-crazed and frustrated, Lezzibe said, "To complete her initiation, Mary now has to return the favor to all of us. Since she is the most petite of all of us, she has to play the role of our loving daughter--and all of us, even the daughters among us, get to play the role of her naughty mommy.

The young girl sitting next to me giggled at that. And her mother whispered into her ear "now sweetie you'll get to see how much fun I have when you call me mommy while we're having sex. It'll make you feel so erotic and womanly you won't believe it."

"I'm ready mommy, I'm ready."

Lezzibe said to the newly released Mary, "okay Mary, there's your first mommy. Show Sandy how good you can make her feel."

With a giggle Mary got down on her knees before the young girl who was still sitting on her mom's lap. She placed her hands on the girl's thighs and with her face close to the girl's lap she looked up and said, "Hi mommy."

"Well, hello sweetie," Sandy said with a giggle as she stroked Mary's hair. "What can mommy do for you today?"

Mary kissed Sandy's inner thighs and looked up lovingly into her eyes. "Can I suck your titties, mommy. They look so nice and sexy from down here."

"Sure, sweetie," Sandy said with another light giggle. "Mommy'd love that."

Of course, Sandy's tits weren't all that big and she still had her T-shirt on but her erect nipples were tenting her shirt so provocatively that I think every woman in the room wanted to suck them.

Mary positioned herself so her legs were straddling both Sandy's right thigh and Sandy's mom's right thigh. Which meant that her leg was also squeezed against mine which I thought was nice and sexy.

Mary then began sucking her "play mommy's" titties right through her T-shirt.

"Ummmmm, fuck yeah," Sandy moaned. "You're making mommy so fuckin' hot."

And as Mary sucked Sandy's pert nipples through her shirt, Sandy's mom was kissing and licking her daughter's face while fondling every part of her daughter's body that Mary wasn't occupying. The rest of us watched this sexy mother-daughter role play scene in silent fascination--while masterbating. Mary leaving lipstick marks on her play mommy's T-shirt was a hoot.

"Here," Tiffany said as she began pulling Sandy's shirt up, "let's get this off you so your play daughter can suck your tits better."

As Tiffany tossed her daughter's shirt to the side, Mary kissed and licked her way up Sandy's body until she reached her titties again. When she wrapped her lips around one of Sandy's pert nipples Sandy let out a sigh of pleasure.

"See, sweeite," Sandy's mom Tiffany said, "doesn't that feel good having your play daughter suckin' on your titties like that?"

"Ummm, fuck, yeah," Sandy said.

"You see, that's the way I feel when you suck on mine. It's just so fuckin' erotic having your daughter suck on you like that—even if it's just a fantasy daughter."

"Yesss, yesssss," Sandy moaned.

By this time Mary was getting so turned on from role playing mommy-daughter sex with Sandy, and listening to Sandy's real mom dirty-talking to Sandy that she began humping her cunt against Sandy's leg while playing with and sucking her titties.

12