At the Bar

Story Info
Lonely, married man meets a hot new friend a hotel bar.
4k words
4.41
17.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A flurry of activity caught Andy's eye and he glanced up to see a girl hurrying in his direction. Girl, he thought, because she couldn't have been more than 20. His eyes travelled from the girl's red toes peeking out of her sandals up her long, tanned legs to the tiny white shorts and the tight red t-shirt that barely covered her obviously braless, perky, round, large-but not-too-large breasts. His eyes stopped on her face, because she was right there, sliding onto the bar stool next to him.

"Oh thank God!" She said, turning to him slightly. "I'm glad to see someone else here, so there's hope I haven't missed last call." She looked around the otherwise empty bar. "Anyone sitting here?"

Andy shook his head. "No." His glanced dropped from her face to her cleavage.

She smiled and tilted her head a little. "Thanks. I've had such a day, and I just need to have as many drinks as they'll serve me." She waved at the bartender. "Excuse me ... hi ... can get a Jack and Diet Coke, please? A double."

"ID, please," the bartender said. By the look on his face, he seemed certain that she wouldn't be able to produce a valid one.

"My ID? Of course. I'm still breaking it in. I've been legal to drink for a whole four days now."

Andy grinned slightly. Everything about this girl was flirtatious. And probably dangerous. He took a sip from his own drink and glanced again at her legs, then her breasts, feeling a slight stirring in his pants.

He cleared his throat. "Put it on my tab," he said.

"Sure, whatever," he bartended said, handing the girl back her driver's license.

"Excuse me?" She said, putting her hand to her chest and curling a finger around a thin gold chain. "Aww, you're so sweet." She laid her hand on Andy's arm. "Thank you!"

He shook his head. "It's not a problem. I have an expense account. Company's paying for it."

"An expense account? Should we talk about business then?" She giggled.

Dangerous, Andy warned himself.

The bartender put her drink in front of her and she picked it up. "Cheers!"

Andy smiled and raised his glass to hers.

"I'm Tori," she said, although Andy had really no intention of asking.

"I'm Andy."

"Andy." She let the name roll off her tongue. "Very cute."

"Yeah," he said dismissively. "So Tori...how was your day? What are you trying to drink away?"

"Oh, my day? My weekend! You sure you want to hear? Oh of course you do. It would be rude of me to accept your drink and not bear my soul to you." She laughed, and again brushed his arm with her hand.

He turned to her slightly. "Yeah, tell me all about it."

"Well, I turned 21 a few days ago. Woo hoo! Two of my sorority sisters also turned 21 this month, so we planned this weekend together at the beach with our boyfriends. All six of us flew down here on Thursday. First day ... everything is great. Laying in the sun. Margaritas. Good food ... Perfect!

"Friday morning I'm laying in bed watching TV while my boyfriend is in the shower and his phone starts buzzing. I just ignored it, but it kept going. Five or six times. I thought maybe someone died or something, so I grabbed it, and I see all these texts from someone named Jen. They're all 'Heyyy. What's up? You there? I miss you.'

"Oh geez." Andy said, quickly glancing at his phone as it buzzed, and a notification popped up that he had a message. He flipped the phone over.

"I know! What the fuck, right?" Tori seemed too preoccupied with her story to pay attention to Andy's phone that was vibrating again.

"So, he gets out of the shower and I'm just standing there, holding his phone up in his face, and I say, 'Who the fuck is Jen?'."

"What did he say?"

"He sort of stammered around and tried to come up with some lie for a few minutes, but he is a terrible liar. Finally, he just gave up and came clean. She's some skank he met online. I told him he had 10 minutes to get dressed and pack up his shit and get out."

"Oh, that sucks. For you, not him."

She sighed. "But it's cool now. I ... am ... so ... done ... with ... him. My girls were there to remind me that he was never good enough for me in the first place."

"Probably not," Andy agreed.

"After that little nightmare, the five of us actually managed a good time the rest of the weekend. We went to some bars and clubs, and of course a girl can always find someone to keep her company." She smiled slyly. "I allowed myself to enjoy the attention of the boys, but ultimately guys my age are mostly immature idiots."

She straightened her shoulders a bit. "I think I need to shift my focus more toward grown men," she added with a wink and a smile.

Holy shit, Andy thought, this is really going to happen.

"Anyway," she continued, "Everything was OK until today, when I spent three hours waiting around that fucking airport BEFORE my flight got cancelled. And I was alone because my friends all took earlier flights since they have early class tomorrow. So here I am, with one unplanned night at this Airport Hilton."

"Sounds like you've had quite a weekend."

"Quite a weekend," she agreed. "But I just roll with the punches! Got that from my mom." She smiled again and ran her hand through her long blonde hair. "And how about you? What sort of company is paying for my drinks?" She held up her hand before Andy could speak. "Oh, let me guess! Hmm, you're well dressed, fit. You seem like some sort of lawyer to me."

Andy smiled and shook his head. "No, not quite. I'm a consultant for a company in Texas." He had thought up the lie on the spot. He hoped she didn't notice he didn't have a Texas accent.

"A consultant? And the company that's brought you to town doesn't put you in a fancier hotel than this one at the airport? Maybe you're just not that good of a consultant." She giggled and clearly didn't care if his story was true. "Do you travel a lot?"

He nodded. "Yeah, actually. Mostly travel. I spend about 200 nights a year in a hotel."

"Oh, I guess then all the hotels seem pretty much the same after 200 nights a year."

He shrugged a little. "Yeah, most are nice, though. I'm just there to sleep, really."

"Do you ever have that thing where you wake up and forget what city you're in?" She laughed, and uncrossed and recrossed her legs, brushing against his in the process.

He laughed. "Once or twice maybe."

She lowered her eyes. "That must really be awful for your marriage."

Andy's fingers of his right hand immediately went to his ring and began twisting it around on his finger. "Ah, you noticed that."

"Of course, I noticed the ring. A woman always does."

"Well, I don't think she minds that I'm gone so much."

"Oh, don't say that. I'm sure she misses you; a handsome man like yourself." Her hand was on his arm again.

He shook his head. "We're getting a divorce. I think." He glanced at her, but again, his eyes drifted downward.

Tori stuck out her bottom lip a little. "Oh really? That sucks. But I don't judge. My parents split when I was in high school, so I've been there. I feel like they were super worried about my feelings or that I'd be upset, but I was honestly relieved. You know? I could tell their relationship was bad. I'm not blind."

"Yeah, I worry about the kids." He didn't know why he was telling her this. He liked the conversation better when his wife wasn't the subject.

" I'm sure your kids can see that you and your wife have drifted apart too, so they won't be surprised if you get divorced."

"That's what I hope."

"How old are your kids?"

"Fifteen and thirteen."

"Fifteen and thirteen? You must have gotten married young!"

Andy laughed. He knew he looked every bit of his age, and old enough to have kids that age. And definitely old enough to be Tori's father. He downed the rest of his drink. "I got married when I was twenty-three."

"Twenty three? I can't even imagine being married two years from now. Honestly right now I can't even imagine being in another relationship after this latest asshole." She spun her mostly empty glass around on the coaster. "So, you've been married for ... what? 20 years? and now you're miserable. Well, right NOW you shouldn't be miserable, because you've made a new friend." She giggled.

Andy smiled, too, mostly in disbelief that this woman was coming on so strong. There was no reason to correct her miscalculations about the length of his marriage.

"At least all this time away gives you a release from your marriage," she rubbed his arm. "Are you one of those guys who has mistresses all over the country?"

He laughed out loud. "Not hardly"

"Awww, well you ought to. Such a waste for a mature, handsome man like you to be all alone." She nodded toward his phone, which had just vibrated again. "Is that your wife? Or maybe a girlfriend?"

Andy shook his head. "It's not my wife. No girlfriend."

She put a hand on his knee, and he felt his cock twitch. "You must at least... release the tension ... regularly, if you know what I mean?"

He chuckled. "That's a little personal, don't you think?"

"Too personal?" She wrinkled her nose. "Never." She picked up her empty glass and sat it back down. "Oh, I think we need another round. Bartender! Another round on my friend's expense account please."

They sat in silence while the bartender made the drinks. Andy tried to slow his breaths and act like it was completely normal that this 21-year-old hottie would be sitting next to him at the bar with her hand inching toward his crotch.

The bartender placed their glasses in front of them. "Cheers again," she said brightly, clinking her glass to his. "Now ... back to the tension release. What do you load up on the internet when you need it? Nurses? Massage parlor? The naughty yoga instructor?" She lowered her eyes and her voice. "Or college girls?"

"Oh, I umm...I don't...Whatever pops up..."

She laughed. "Don't pretend to be so innocent, Mister. Do you think I haven't noticed where your eyes have been going since I sat here? You really should work on being more subtle with that."

He felt his face flush a little. He shrugged. "You look nice."

She giggled. "It's ok. I can tell you're enjoying the view because I've also taken a peek down. Someone is getting a little excited."

"Well, you do have your hand on my thigh," Andy pointed out.

She nodded and inched her hand a little closer. "I imagine you'd get even more excited if I pulled my t-shirt down just a little more, to show you just a ... little ... more ... of ... my ... tits." With her other hand, she tugged at the hem of her t-shirt, pulling it so far down that Andy was surprised her tits didn't pop out.

She leaned closer to him. "Or if I slid my hand just ... a ... little ... closer ... to ... here." She moved her hand until the tips of her finger were touching his hard cock.

He inhaled sharply and exhaled with a laugh. "You're dangerous."

"I am not buying the shy guy thing, Mister. I think I'm not the first woman you've met in a bar ... and bought a few drinks ... and taken up to your room."

He raised his eyebrows and tried to feign surprise. "Is that what you want?"

Her hand moved until her palm was directly over his cock. She wrapped her fingers around him, and he felt his cock jump. She felt it too and smiled. "Oh, don't pretend you didn't know that's what I wanted as soon as I sat down. I could have picked any of those empty seats across the bar, you know."

He nodded. "I knew what you wanted," he said with bravado, like this was the kind of thing that happened to him all the time.

They were distracted by a clinking of glasses. They both looked up. The bartender was pretending to clean, but his glares toward them was clear: It was time to go.

She leaned closer until he could feel her breath on his cheek. She slid off the barstool. "I'm going to the ladies room. Sign that check and meet me at the elevator."

Andy watched her walk away, then scribbled his name on the paper the bartender shoved in front of him. He stood up and adjusted his pants, trying to disguise the tenting. He picked up his phone and shoved it in his pocket.

He saw Tori leaving the bathroom and he hurried to join her in the elevator. He pushed the button for the seventh floor. She put her hand over his and moved it to her breast.

He cupped her breast in his hand, squeezing it slightly as he backed her against the wall. His lips found hers. He used his leg to part hers and she began grinding herself against his knee. He squeezed both breasts, probably too hard, but it had been a good while since his hands had been that full. She moaned, and he didn't really care it was pleasure or pain. His cock was straining against his pants, begging for release.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened. He pulled away, but took her by the hand, dragging her down the hall to his room. He fumbled with the key card, but finally the door opened. He stepped back so she could enter the room first.

"Ohhhh, you have a much nicer room than I do," she said spinning around slowly. "I guess being a Super Platinum guest has its privileges." She stopped twirling and beckoned to him with one finger.

He approached, dropping his phone and wallet on the desk as he passed.

She patted the bed. "Now, just relax on your Super Platinum bed, sir." He sat on the edge of the bed. "Let me give you a better view of the tits you've been staring at ever since I walked into the bar." She pulled her shirt over her head slowly, one breast appearing, then the other, just inches away from his face.

"What do you think? Are they as nice as the ones you see in those porn movies you watch so much when you're all alone in your hotel room?" She gave a little shake." Andy licked his lips but kept his hands by his side. "And I'm sure my perky young 21-year-old tits are much nicer than your bitchy wife's." She giggled and leaned toward him. "What do you think?'

Andy reached for her, putting his hand on the small of her back, drawing her to him. He closed his mouth around one of her nipples, his tongue working in a circular motion. His other hand went to her other tit, cupping it in the palm of his hand and lightly squeezing the nipple between his thumb and index finger.

She threw her head back. "Yes," she moaned. "Just like that." His hand moved from her back to her ass. He slid it down her cheek, and between her legs, feeling the warmth of her pussy.

She put her hands on his shoulders and pushed away. "Now, let me see what I want to see. Let's lose this tie and this shirt." She pulled at the knot.

Andy stood up and made quick work of his tie and shirt, tossing them into the floor next to her discarded t-shirt.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, running her hand down his chest. "You definitely make use of the hotel gym." She moved her hand to his belt buckle. "Let me see more." She dropped to her knees in front of him. "Let me see what's been making such a bulge in your pants since I sat next to you."

Andy undid his belt and pants and let them fall around his knees. He started to push down his boxers, but Tori beat him to it.

"Mmmmmm," She purred again, leaning so close he could feel her breath on his cock. "Oh my, I think you're already dripping a little bit. We are eager, aren't we?" She looked up at him. "You must have been soooo lonely."

"Uh huh," Andy grunted, resisting the urge to grab her by the back of her head and fuck her face.

Tori smiled up at him, a knowing look on her face, like she could read his mind. "Let me take care of that so we can start clean." Her tongue touched the head of his cock.

"Oh," he moaned.

"Mmmmm, that's better."

She popped the head of his cock in her mouth and Andy grabbed fistfuls of her hair. "Suck my cock," he whispered. "Damn, that feels so fucking good."

She sped up, bracing herself by grabbing his ass. Each time she took more and more of him into her mouth, until he disappeared almost entirely. She clearly had experience.

"Damn," he breathed. "Oh shit." He closed his eyes and bit his lip, wondering if he should stop her or if she wanted him to explode in her mouth.

She slowed her rhythm and pulled her mouth off his cock with a 'pop.' She giggled. "Let's make this even better." She stood up. "I'm going to slip out of these shorts ... and out of these panties." She slid out of her clothes and kicked them across the room. She put her hand on his chest and gave him a small push. "Now let's taste each other."

Andy scrambled to the middle of the bed. She positioned herself over him, her pussy hovering over his face. He grabbed her hips and pulled her to him. He touched her clit with his tongue, lightly at first, then closed his mouth around it.

"Mmmm, yessss, that's much better." She took his cock in her mouth again, bobbing up and down on his rod, but Andy hardly noticed. He was too busy sucking her clit, feeling it swell in his mouth. He could feel her juices dripping onto his chin and he lowered his mouth, lapping it from the source.

Tori lifted her head and threw her head back with a moan. "Oh, your wife has taught you well how to use that tongue. So much better than the young guys I'm used to." She sat up slightly and began moving her hips, griding her pussy into his face. Andy licked and sucked at her greedily, his tongue burrowing deep inside of her.

"God, yeah! Fuck me with your tongue."

Andy grabbed her tighter, trying to hold her at the perfect distance.

"Mmm, yessss, squeeze my tight little ass over your face," She said squirming. "It feels sooo good." She leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth again.

They found a rhythm; Andy alternating between tonguing her pussy and sucking her clit. He gasped as she moved from his cock to his balls, licking them, kissing them, then sucking them into her mouth, one at a time.

"Fuck, yeah," Andy breathed, ready to explode. He clamped down hard on her clit, sucking hard.

"Oh God, yessss!" Tori sat almost straight up. "Suck my clit! God, I'm going to cum! She moaned and arched her back. "Don't stop; please don't stop." Her body quivered. He moved his mouth slightly, licking at the fresh juices.

"Damn," she moaned, moving from her position. "You are you really good at that. You must have eaten a lot of pussy to be such an expert." She moved close to his face and ran her finger over his lips. "Have you eaten a lot of pussy, Andy?"

He nodded. "Yes." He sucked on her fingertip. "Have you?"

She shook her head. "No, never, but I love the taste of mine." She kissed him, forcing her tongue into mouth, trying to get ever drop of her cum back from him. She straddled his waist. "It's time to switch. Let me ride this hard cock."

She lowered her body onto his waiting cock. He had his hands on her hips, guiding her into place, but she grabbed them and put them on her breasts. "Mmmm, here ... Feel my tits while I ride you."

She lowered herself slowly, inch by inch he felt his cock disappear into her warmth, her wetness until it was as far as it could go. She moved slowly at first, letting her pussy adjust to his cock. "Oh God, your cock is amazing." She closed her eyes and rolled her hips.

"Your pussy feel so good," Andy said, wanting to thrust into her, but resisting the urge. "I love your hot pussy on my hard cock."

She reached out and grabbed the headboard, and bent her knees so that she was squatting, his cock still buried inside her. She began bouncing up and down, slowly at first, then picking up speed until she was slamming herself down over and over on his rock hard cock.

"God, I love fucking you. Suck my tits!"

Obediently, Andy's mouth went to her breasts, alternating from one to the other as she kept up her steading pounding. "Don't stop," he commanded. "You're so fucking good. Your pussy feels so good. Fuck me, Tori!"

His hand dropped from her hip and he pressed this thumb lightly against her clit. "You're going to make me cum again," she said.

12