At the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin did enjoy it, although instead of grunts he actually let out pathetic little whimpers that made me think he might be in a bit of pain. I don't have one of those things, but I hear that getting hard after one or two climaxes can make a cock feel sore and tender. Sorry, guys! But if you want to have seven females in a row, you'll have to suffer a little for it.

The two minutes were over before I knew it—and Brenda made sure everyone knew it by shouting, "Next!" the moment my time was up. Now it was Nauko's turn.

Here was a bit of a problem: Nauko was quite short, only about five foot two, and Justin would have to crouch down in what I figured would be a pretty uncomfortable position if he were to do her standing up. Well, he had apparently been coming up with a solution to this problem, because the moment she stepped into the triangle he lifted her up off her feet, holding her by the butt, made her spread her legs, and then impaled her on his cock.

She was delighted with this position, throwing her arms around his neck and laughing uproariously. Justin pounded her vigorously; and when she pulled up her bikini top and brought her chest close to his face, he seized on her cute little breasts and sucked on one of her nipples for all it was worth. It was almost as if he was a huge baby hoping for some mother's milk to come out of there.

Brenda didn't take kindly to his enthusiasm, and the moment Nauko's two minutes were up she seemed ready to come up to the flailing pair and pry them apart by main force. But Justin realized that prudence was the better part of valor and removed this tasty wench from his cock and set her down.

Now it was Shawna's turn. To say she was "Black and beautiful" would be an understatement. She was so gorgeous that most of the guys were utterly intimidated by her, especially since she had a glint in her eye that could kill at twenty paces if any foolish man even thought of doing something unwelcome to her.

But when she stepped into the triangle, she did something nobody expected. First she pulled her bikini bottom down, just as we'd all done. But then she turned around and turned her back to Justin, saying: "I want you to go into my butt."

There was an audible gasp from the assembled females. I don't know how many of them had done anal sex—or, should I say, had it done to them—but several of them clearly thought it was way out of bounds. I'd done it once or twice: not my favorite activity, but if a guy has been really sweet and nice to me, I'll allow him the privilege.

But Brenda, appalled, cried to her boyfriend, "Don't you dare, buster!"

Justin looked at us and whined, "She won't let me do that to her."

I'm not sure very many of us were ready to give him much sympathy. But Shawna, giving Brenda that killer look of hers, said, "I'm not doing this without lube."

There was an awkward silence for a while. Then one of us—I think it was Patsy—bent down and picked up a tube of something from the ground and handed it to Shawna.

"Suntan lotion?" she said with some surprise. "Well, I've never used it for that purpose, but I suppose there's a first time for everything."

She applied the stuff to her posterior and then presented it to Justin. He was so eager to forge ahead into her bottom that he grabbed her by the waist with one hand and with the other shoved his cock into the desired aperture. An immense sigh of pleasure came out of his throat, and pretty soon he'd pulled up Shawna's bikini top and seized her incredible bare breasts. He was really going to town on her, thrusting as if his cock was a sword or dagger. Shawna, for her part, just looked at us with a strangely blank expression, as if saying: I can take this. I've done this many times, and this guy's thing isn't the biggest I've had rammed up my derrière.

Pretty soon Brenda was shrieking, "Your two minutes are up!" But Justin paid no attention. Nothing in the universe mattered to him now except his cock and Shawna's ass. Ignoring his girlfriend's cry of "You gotta stop, Justin!" he kept on pounding and pounding until—to the amazement of us all—he poured out a third discharge, groaning in obvious pain but also the acme of ecstasy.

He clearly wanted to stay in her, but Brenda had had enough. Letting go of her end of the towel so that Patsy had to hold it all by herself, she forced her way into the triangle and shoved Justin backward so that his cock came out of Shawna's butt with a weird popping sound. Brenda looked down at it, slathered in suntan lotion and his own emission, and muttered, "You'd better wash that thing when we get home." Then she picked up his swimming trunks and almost threw them in his face.

So the party was over. Justin put his trunks back on and sheepishly followed his girlfriend to their car. They drove off. Some of us were still holding up our beach towels, looking at each other. I'm sure we were thinking: Did what just happened really happen? Some of us were smiling, thinking: Yup, it happened. A once-in-a-lifetime event for that lucky guy.

Eventually we all went home.

*

I met Brenda the next morning. She had a strangely satisfied smile on her face. I figured she'd given her wayward boyfriend a tonguelashing he wouldn't forget, and I'm sure she wanted to tell me all about it.

"So," I said, "did you kick Justin in the butt for his, um, indiscretions?"

"In a manner of speaking," she said cryptically.

"What does that mean?"

"Oh, I made him pay for doing all you girls."

"Pay? How?"

Brenda didn't answer immediately. Then she moved her head close to mine and said in a conspiratorial whisper, "I made him do anal sex on me."

"What!" I cried. "But—but—I thought he said you'd never let him do that!"

"I hadn't—until yesterday night."

"I don't get you."

"Oh, come on, Sandra, you can't be so dense. This guy has been wanting to do that to me ever since we met. You saw how eager he was to get into Shawna's rear end. So when I said in this seductive voice, 'Oh, Justin dear, why don't you put your big thing in my little bottom?' he couldn't resist.

"But I got the last laugh! Oh, it was a little painful, but not as much as I'd expected. But when he finally came—yes, he came a fourth time—he was in such agony that when he pulled out he was writhing on the bed in a kind of fetal position, holding his cock with both hands and saying, 'Omigod, it hurts so much!' I just said, 'Well, you asked for it, guy!' and went to clean myself up."

"Brenda, you're quite the vixen."

"Well, gee, Sandra, don't blame me! I just wanted to show him he'd suffer a certain amount of punishment if he fucked other girls."

"Brenda," I said sententiously, "trying to stop guys from doing that is just about the hardest thing we women have to face. I mean, the hardest. Guys just naturally want to do that—I think it's hardwired into their brains, or something."

"Well, maybe, but that doesn't mean I have to like it!"

"You got that right, girl."

And so, after some more abuse directed at the male of the species, we went about our business.


12