At the Beach with Mrs. Winslow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He squatted down before her and she snaked a hand through his hair. Yeah, bet there was more hair up there than the unfaithful doctor had, thought Luke as he reached for the top of her briefs.

They were very brief, actually with a high-cut line extending from her crutch to where the lower edge draped over her hipbone. There would be a name for that, but he didn't know it, and didn't need to know. The style looked pretty sexy.

"The cut of these panties gives a lovely arch to your upper thighs. Um, very sexy."

Mrs Winslow didn't reply but she gripped a chunk of his hair tightly, before letting go and continuing her finger combing.

The briefs were black, matching the bra, so there was no sign of a wet spot.

Luke touched the spot with his fingers and grinned; not only was damp, the apex of her panties was wet enough to almost be dripping. The particular smell of a female, that was becoming increasingly familiar to him these days, reached his nostrils.

Luke tilted his head and deliberately sniffed loud enough for Mrs Winslow to hear, then sighed loudly. Brenda had told him about doing that, saying it would give pleasure to some women knowing their odour was not offensive to their new man.

Brenda again was spot on. Fingers gripped another hank of hair and Mrs Winslow whispered 'Darling".

He was darling? To a woman, an attractive woman in shape, looks, mannerisms and speech who drives a Porsche? Man, it was a wonder he wasn't ejaculating right then. She was all class and had seduction honed to a fine art.

Luke pulled down the briefs, and she stepped out of one leg, he easing it over her high-heeled shoe. The process was repeated for the other leg, each movement sending a whiff of her womanly fragrance to him.

Remaining squatting, he reached up, wrapping both arms around her hips, adjusting his hold lower until her could grip her two lower ass cheeks. As that moment he sighed, knowing he'd just made the front of his underpants wet. She couldn't fail to notice because the big wet dab would stand out, as unfortunately his undies were light grey.

"My turn," she whispered.

Luke stood up and then kissed, a long kiss and the tip of her tongue ran between his lips, back and forth but did not attempt to force entry.

Mrs Winslow pulled off his shirts and momentarily stood looking at his chest, looking at his red spots no doubt. But then she came in and Luke realised what she intended doing a split second before her lips closed around his right nipple.

Jesus, not even the nympho had done that on their first date! He thrust a hand into her hair and a finger found her ear, so he circled the outer eardrum and Mrs Winslow crashed against him, moaning and knocking him back half a step.

How could they possibly wait till they got to the beach; they needed to slam into it right now, Luke concluded.

"Down boy, we've got all night and all day tomorrow," she said, loudly, almost delivered as a command.

Luke immediately lost some of the erection stiffness. It went even softer as she placed a hand over it and repeated, "Down boy!" giggling like a naughty girl.

By now Luke was convinced this would be a memorable fuck; perhaps in years to come it would stand as his best ever. She was so incredibly desirable. That shit of a husband of hers must be out of his tree! Mrs Winslow, will she marry Luke Green!

"You are so incredibly good," he gasped.

"Do you really think so? We're only into the preliminaries, wait till we really get into it. Through your attentiveness and arousing words, you've motivated me into attempting to give you the fuck of your life."

That left Luke almost hyperventilating. He resolved to go slow and be submissive until possibly an hour away when presumably she'd signal to him to rut her into tomorrow.

The End

12