At the Cabin Pt. 02

Story Info
JJ and Kiara corrupt their cousins.
4.1k words
4.65
31.8k
64

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,723 Followers

James came running when he heard Abigail yell and Kiara and I quickly covered up.

"Abby, what is..." then he saw us. "What the hell?"

Before we could say anything, James grabbed Abby by her arm and they disappeared down the hall.

"Fuck!" I said, "If they tell mom and dad, they'll fucking kill us!"

"They won't kill us." Kiara said, "Maybe beat the living shit out of us, but not kill."

"We're fucking dead" I said, "They're gonna kill us."

Then my sister got a gleam in her eye. "Not if they're in on it."

"Wait." Then I saw the look on her face, "You mean blackmail?"

"Blackmail is such an ugly word." she said, "I prefer to think of it as showing them our side of things. You work on Abby, I'll take care of James."

"How exactly?" I said pulling my pj bottoms and shirt on.

"Oh, you'll think of something, bro." she said, pulling on her nightshirt. "You always do." She leaned up and kissed me, "Let's do this."

I headed down the hall to Abby's room and knocked. "Abs?" I opened the door a crack, "Abs?"

She was sitting on the bed, looking like she was either going to cry or punch something. In the end she just looked up at me.

"How could you? She's your sister!" she said as I closed the door behind me.

"Look, I'll explain everything, just don't tell my parents okay? Dad will fucking kill me if he finds out about this." I said moving to sit down next to her. She inched back from me a bit, but didn't kick me out, or yell at me, so I took that as a good sign.

"Look, I know that was..." I searched for the right word. "Awkward to walk in on."

"That's an understatement." she snapped. "I mean, you two... have you been doing that for long?"

"About six months or so." I admitted. No sense in lying now. "Look, you've been to the house enough times, you know how our bathrooms are set up..."

I then proceeded to tell her the short version of how I walked in on Kiara and how that led to her admitting her less than sisterly feelings for me, and how that led to us having sex. Abby squirmed a few times as I relayed the story.

"...and like I said, it's been going on pretty much on a regular basis for the last six months, give or take." I said.

For a long moment neither one of us spoke.

"Can I tell you something? Just between us?" she finally said, "I honestly don't know if I'm more upset or turned on by what I saw. Is that wrong? I mean you guys are my cousins. But seeing that... I've never even seen anyone having sex, let alone had it."

"Seriously? Never?"

She shook her head and offered me a shy smile. "You know how my parents are. I'm still a virgin at 24."

"Let me guess, Aunt Rose gave you the 'no sex until marriage' talk, right?" she nodded. "You know that makes her a hypocrite, right? She wasn't a virgin when she married Uncle Joe."

"How do you know?" Abby asked me, eyes wide.

"I overheard a phone conversation with her and mom once," I said, "I specifically heard my mother say 'I wasn't a virgin when I got married, and neither were you, so why should we push that on the kids?', she changed the subject when I walked into the room, but she knew I heard what she said."

"Wow," Abby said, "I guess mom is a 'do as I say, not as I do' type."

"So you've never even had an orgasm?"

"Oh, I've had plenty of orgasms." she said, "I... god it feels so weird telling you this... I've... you know... touched myself."

"It's called masturbation, Abby. You can say it, it's normal. There's an old joke; 98% of all people admit they masturbate, the other 2% lie."

She laughed and finally looked up at me, "Alright, I admit it, I masturbate, a lot. Sometimes twice a day. I've just never had anything inside me, I stuck my finger in once, just a little, but I was afraid that would, you know..."

"I don't think you can do that by masturbating, but I'm not gonna google it because I don't wanna end up on some watchlist." I said.

Another awkward silence broken by Abby again.

"You know, that's the first time I've ever seen... that." she pointed vaguely in the direction of my groin.

"You mean to tell me you've never even seen a dick before?" I asked.

She giggled a bit at my use of the term "dick", and shook her head. "No, I've seen them before... well I've seen pictures, but I've never seen one in person before. Can I... I mean will you... can I see it again? Please?"

My dick, which had gone limp when Abby caught Kiara giving me a blowjob, suddenly jumped to life as if to say "Hey, did someone mention me?" and started rising to the occasion. Abby was definitely more confident without her parents around. I wondered if this part of her was always under the surface of the appearance she put on for her parents, or if it had just come out when she caught Kiara and I. Either way, I wasn't going to refuse.

"Sure," I said, pulling down my pants as my cock sprung free, almost fully hard at this point.

Her eyes went wide and she tentatively reached for it but pulled her hand back, she looked up at me.

"Can I... can I touch it?"

I smiled and nodded, she slowly reached forward and wrapped her hand around my now fully erect cock.

"Wow, it's... " she gave me a gentle squeeze, "Does that feel good? Am I doing it right?"

"That feels good Abs." I said, putting my hand over hers, "Just stroke it up and down like this."

With my hand on hers I got her to masturbate me. I reached for her shirt and started to pull it up revealing her perfect tits. She reluctantly let go of my cock long enough for me to get her shirt all the way off. Her tits were about the same size as Kiara's but her areola were tiny. About the size of dimes (Kiara's are about the size of quarters for comparison), topped with pert little pink nipples that looked like they were hard enough to cut glass. Abby's inhibitions seemed to melt away with each second as she actually moaned a bit when I gently squeezed one breast, running my thumb over her nipple.

She bit her lip as I did it again, then slowly ran my hand down across her stomach to the waistband of her pj's, I untied them and she looked at my hand, and then back at me and nodded.

She picked her hips up so I could get her bottoms off to reveal her freshly shaved pussy. Kiara did a good job. She parted her legs for me as she kept slowly stroking my cock. Her inhibitions were melting away faster with every passing second.

"Show me how you like to touch yourself." I said.

Abby looked at me. "You mean masturbate? In front of you? I thought masturbation was a solo thing."

"It usually is, but there is a thing known as mutual masturbation, where two people masturbate for each other. Kiara and I do it all the time." I said. "You masturbate for me, and I'll masturbate for you."

She bit her lip again and let go of my cock. "Well, we've already gone this far. I guess there's no sense in turning back now."

She leaned back a bit and licked her fingers and started rubbing her clit, I grabbed my cock and started slowly stroking it.

"Ooh, Kiara was right," she moaned, "It is more sensitive."

She closed her eyes and threw her head back, her other hand grabbed one of her firm tits and squeezed. I leaned forward and took the other tit into my mouth. She moaned and looked at me, as I teased her pert nipple with my tongue.

"That feels... really good." she moaned.

I leaned up a bit and our lips met, and any inhibitions Abby may have had left were gone as she thrust her tongue into my mouth, leaning into the kiss, moaning into my mouth as she picked up the pace on herself, rubbing her pussy with wild abandon. I broke the kiss and we both watched her hand as she gave into her desire. I picked up the pace on myself as I watched her. Her breathing became more ragged and her tits were jiggling with the effort, her eyes glazed over and she was alternating between moaning and squealing with pleasure, her hand now a blur as she rubbed her pussy in circles before going back and forth over her clit.

"Oh shit..." she moaned, "JJ... JJ... I'm gonna cum..."

Her hips started bucking and her breathing became even more ragged as her whole body started shaking as she came. "Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck..." she moaned as she flopped onto her back, her hand slowing down as her orgasm passed.

"Holy fuck... that was the most intense orgasm I've ever had." she moaned struggling to sit back up.

Having witnessed my sweet little cousins orgasm, my own hit and I too flopped back on the bed, moaning in pleasure. Abby watched, almost entranced as I came. Having been interrupted earlier, it felt like I had a lot of cum built up, and the first jet shot nearly two inches up in the air before landing on my stomach, followed by another one, a third that while it felt powerful, didn't go quite as high as the other two, and the following three or four just kind of pumped out, covering my hand and running down my shaft into my pubic hair.

"Wow," Abby said, "Do you always come like that?"

"Sometimes," I said once I could catch my breath, "You did interrupt us, so that was a little more intense than usual."

She reached over and scooped some of my jizz off my stomach and rubbed it between her fingers.

"It's kind of gooey and sticky at the same time." she giggled, "Is this what I've been missing out on?"

"One of the many things," I said, sitting back up. Abby leaned in and kissed me.

"That was fun." she said, "Maybe we can do that again?"

"We can do more than that." I said. "But it's late. Tomorrow, I promise."

I stood up and pulled my clothes off the floor but didn't put them on. Abby stood up as well, grabbed a tissue to wipe my cum off her fingers, offered it to me so I could wipe my hands clean and then hugged me, looking up at me with a new admiration in her eyes.

"Thank you." she said before leaning up for another kiss.

I hugged her back, aware that I still had cum on my stomach, but if she didn't care then I didn't either. I kissed her back.

"Anything for my favorite cousin." I said, as we broke the embrace. "I should go clean up and get some sleep. You should too."

I left the room without bothering to put my clothes back on. Once back in Kiara's room, I used the bathroom to clean myself up, and hopped into bed to wait for my sister to come back. Several minutes later, she came in, carrying her nightshirt in one hand with a big satisfied smile on her face.

I threw the covers back inviting her into bed and she tossed her nightshirt on a chair in the corner and slipped into bed, snuggling up to me.

"So I take it by that satisfied look on your face, it went well." she said.

"Yeah, you could say that. And I'm guessing since you came in here wearing nothing but a smile, it went well on your end too." I said.

"I asked first."

So I told her what had happened between myself and Abby, from the time I walked in until the time I left.

"Your turn." I said when I was done.

Kiara had walked down the hall to James' room and found him pacing back and forth with his phone in his hand.

"Oh god, please tell me you didn't call my parents." she said.

"Not yet," James said, "But I should."

"Please James, you can't tell my parents about this. JJ's convinced dad'll kill the both of us, and I'm inclined to believe him."

"Kiara, you were having..." he stammered for a second "...sex. With your brother! In grandpa's house!"

"James, put the phone down, please." He tossed the phone onto the bed but kept pacing. "Yes, JJ and I were having sex. We have been for the past six months."

James stopped pacing and glared at my sister. "Six months? So this wasn't the first time? How could you..."

He trailed off, not sure of what to say. So Kiara told him how. She started with her unspoken, non-sisterly feelings for me, and how my accidentally walking in on her post shower gave her the courage to confess that she didn't just love me, but was in love with me, as well as the courage to see if I felt the same way about her, and how that led to us having sex.

"We've done a hell of a job hiding it from mom and dad, and without them here we figured we could keep it from you and Abby too." she said, "But..."

"But what, Ki?" James snapped.

"But I saw the way you were looking at me and Abby today when we were swimming." Kiara said.

He didn't say anything, but he turned away from her and despite the fact it was completely dark outside he looked out the window in the direction of the lake.

"Especially the way you looked at Abby." Kiara continued, "I bet that's the most skin you've ever seen from her."

He stayed quiet. He wouldn't admit until later that those images started running through his head again right then, and he started getting hard.

"Have you ever seen that girl you're dating... what's her name again?"

"Marie."

"Right, Marie. Have you even seen her naked yet? Have you, you know, consummated your relationship?"

James' voice dropped down, almost to a whisper, "No."

"Have you done anything with her?"

"We've made out a lot, groped a little bit..."

Kiara dropped her voice down to the same sultry whisper she used on me. "Come on James, you can tell me." she purred.

"I mean that's pretty much it." he said, "We just kissed a lot, I grabbed her butt a couple of times, but other than that we're..."

"Saving yourselves for marriage, right?" Kiara said, smirking, her voice going back to it's normal tone. "Unlike your mother. Oh don't look so shocked, JJ overheard my mom on the phone with yours. Our mothers were not virgins when they got married, and I'm willing to bet that our fathers weren't either. Well, I know for a fact mine wasn't, but I bet Uncle Joe had at least one woman before Aunt Rose."

"Then why...?"

"Because it was a different time, and probably the way Uncle Joe was raised. I mean it was what, over fifty years ago? Times change."

James also later admitted that much like Abby, his resolve and inhibitions were slowly melting away. Kiara picked up on that and kept chipping away at him.

"I don't know about you, but when I get married, I don't want my honeymoon night to be awkward fumbling around. I want my husband to know what he's doing, and I think he'll want me to know what to do also." she said, then her voice dropped back down to the seductive purr. "So you haven't seen your girlfriend naked, but you have seen a naked woman before, right?"

"Of course I have," he said, still not looking at her, "The internet is a thing after all."

"James," she laughed, "Have you been looking at porn?"

He didn't say anything, he just kind of looked at the floor and tried to casually adjust his raging erection.

"Come on, you can tell me, your parents aren't here, and I won't judge you." she said.

Something inside him gave way and his shoulders slumped. "All right, yes, I've watched internet porn. I'm always trying so hard to be the perfect son mom and dad want me to be, and it takes its toll you know? I mean I went to all boys schools from kindergarten up until high school. Social interactions with girls were limited to the girls I knew from church. And they didn't exactly dress sexy. They were also trying to be the perfect little girls their parents wanted them to be."

He started pacing again, not looking at Kiara, but at the floor as the words fell out of him faster and faster.

"Once I went to college and saw all these girls, and how they dressed." he said, "I never saw so much exposed female flesh in my life. Tank tops, belly shirts, cutoff shorts. It was like I was coming out of the middle ages into the middle of the 20th century. And, look I love Marie, I do. But now I see all these girls running around wearing hardly anything at all and it awakened feelings in me. Feelings I had to keep repressed because of mom and dad." He sighed heavily. "The first time I... you know, pleasured myself."

Kiara almost exactly repeated what I said to Abby. "It's called masturbation. You can say it, I'm not embarrassed. JJ and I do it all the time."

He looked at her shocked.

"We've been having sex for the last six months, you think in all that time he hasn't told me that?" she said. "I discovered masturbation around the same time."

"You've got a point," he said, turning back to the window. "Anyway, after the first time, I felt so guilty, but it felt so good. Then I'd hear all my friends joking about PornHub and YouPorn and all those other porn sites. So just out of curiosity I pulled it up on my phone one night after my parents had gone to bed, and I was just so turned on just by looking at the thumbnails for the videos. I picked one and got so turned on I masturbated to the most intense orgasm I'd ever had up to that point. After that I'd try to sneak in at least one a night, always clearing my search history in case they ever checked my phone."

While James was talking, Kiara pulled off her nightshirt, she hadn't bothered to put underwear on.

"James," she said, dropping down to her sultry voice again, "Look at me."

He turned and his eyes went wide, and he quickly turned back to the window, "Kiara-"

"James, look at me."

He turned again, her gaze had gotten as sultry as her voice, and she beckoned him over to her.

"Touch me James." she purred, "I know you want to, you know you want to, and I want you to." She pushed her chest towards him, "Touch me, it's okay, I won't bite... unless you want me to."

"But I've got a girlfriend..."

"So what?" Kiara asked, "I've got a boyfriend, and JJ's got a girlfriend. Plus, she's not here right now. I am."

Any resolve James had left him and he reached up and gently cupped Kiara's tits in his hands.

"Squeeze them... just like that... mmm that's good." she moaned looking right into his face. "Not too hard, that's good."

James seemed almost mesmerized by the first pair of tits he'd ever put his hands on, gently squeezing and kneading them.

"Play with my nipples, pinch them." she moaned, "Not too hard, yes... just like that."

She reached over and slowly pulled his shirt off, trailing her nails along his skin as she reached up trying to get it off. Like me, James is taller than Kiara so she could only reach so high. James quickly pulled his shirt off and tossed it off to the side, Kiara leaned up and kissed him, wrapping her arms around him. She guided one of his hands between her legs.

"Feel that?" she whispered, "Feel how hot and wet I am? Rub me right..." she put a finger on her clit. "...right there, like this..."

Much like I had with Abby, she used James' hand to masturbate herself, once he seemed to get the hang of things, she reached for his shorts and pushed them along with his underwear down to the floor and his cock sprang free. Kiara looked down and smiled.

"Is that because of me?" she cooed.

James could only nod as Kiara took hold of him and started stroking him, while also parting her legs to give him better access.

"Stick your fingers inside me..." she was so wet, his fingers easily slid inside her. "That's it, you're doing good."

He quickly got the hang of finger fucking Kiara as she spit into her hand to lubricate his cock as she continued to stroke him.

"Tell me how you like it James. Fast or slow?" she moaned as he pushed his fingers as deep into her as he could.

"Fast." he panted, "Faster. Yeah, like that."

The two of them were breathing heavy and sweating as they worked to get each other off. Kiara, still worked up from our session earlier, was the first to hit her apex, collapsing against James' chest and moaning and groaning as she came all over his fingers.

"Oh fuck..." she sighed into his chest, she smiled up at him. "You just made me cum. Not bad for your first time. Now it's your turn."

She maneuvered around so she was almost behind him, pressing her warm body into his, her tits crushed against his side, she continued to jerk him off, talking dirty to him.

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,723 Followers
12