At the Con: Teddy & Adeline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he had told Mike about what happened, his friend was ecstatic.

"Fuck yes, you magnificent bastard!" Mike cheered, "Becky who? Am I right? Seriously!" Mike was peeling himself out of his sweaty costume, a second place ribbon tossed onto his bed along with his Deadpool mask and accessories.

"Settle down, Ryan Reynolds," Teddy responded, "I'm just meeting her for maybe a drink and some apps."

"And maybe a little something something," Mike danced around, waving his hand back and forth as if he were spanking an invisible ass.

"You're seriously disturbed," Teddy laughed.

"And you're just learning this now?"

Teddy apologized for leaving Mike on his own that night, but his friend assured him he would be fine. He'd gotten invited to several parties in the hotel after coming in second place in the cosplay contest.

"You better be on your good behavior," Teddy mock warned him, "I swear Karen's psychic."

"Relax man, I know," Mike waved him off, "But I can still enjoy the affection of my adoring fan base. I can look, but I won't touch...well," he winked, "not much."

A few hours later, Teddy was taking the elevator to the fourth floor. Within a few minutes he past the party rooms and standing outside room 402.

Teddy knocked and after a moment, the door opened. Adeline's purple hair now cascaded down her shoulders. Her eyeshadow and lipstick were now purple as well. She was wearing a slim black crop top with a v neck that just started to show the top of her cleavage. Her midriff was exposed just above a long grey pencil skirt.

"Hey," Adeline said softly.

"Hey," Teddy replied back.

After a moment, Adeline said, "If I was a proper nerd, I'd say something totally ridiculous like 'Face it Tiger, you hit the jackpot.'"

Teddy cocked his head slightly and smiled, "So are you going to say it?"

She paused and pursed her lips slightly. Then she shook her head.

"No."

Adeline extended her hand out. Teddy reached out, grasped it, and felt himself practially yanked into her room.

The door wasn't even completely closed before Adeline pushed Teddy against it, causing it to slam shut. She tilted up on her bare feet so that her lips would meet his. The tips of their tongues connected, sending flutters through Teddy's chest down to his groin.

Teddy regained his balance and leaned forward, wrapping his arms around Adeline's waist as they continued to kiss deeply. Finally, he broke the kiss off so that he could move down the side of her throat.

"Oh fuck," Adeline whispered throatily, "I swear I was going to suggest going down to the bar."

"Yeah, I don't think that's happening," Teddy replied. He kissed her neck a few more times before moving back to meet her mouth again.

Their tongues swirled frantically against one another as Teddy could feel his cock pushing against his jeans. Adeline clearly could sense it as well as she pushed her groin against his.

"Bed," she ordered, "Now."

They disengaged as Teddy followed her obediently through to the king size bed. They sat down together at the edge and began kissing again, slowly. Teddy's hand reached up to caress Adeline's face gently and she exhaled contently. The tip of her tongue snaked out and flicked Teddy's lips.

Adeline's hand reached forward and pressed against Teddy's chest. He in turn reached forward and gently placed his hand upon her breast. He felt her body jerk slightly with a sudden breath, but the hardness of her nipple beneath the fabric told him to press on. He closed his fingers, giving her nipple a gentle squeeze.

"Oh, that's mean," she replied hoarsely, "I can be mean too."

Adeline stood up from the bed and grabbed handfuls of her skirt, pulling it up just over her knees. As she knelt down before him, Teddy noticed the edges of a tattoo on the lower portion of her exposed left thigh.

Without a word, but without taking her eyes off his, Adeline spread Teddy's legs open and maneuvered herself between them. She then unbuckled his belt, undid the button of his jeans and unzipped them.

Teddy slipped his thumbs beneath the band of his underwear and pushed them down. Immediately his cock sprung forth and Adeline sighed with delight.

"Fuck yes," she whispered.

With her left hand, Adeline brought Teddy's cock towards her. Adeline began lightly kissing the base of his shaft, working her way up to the tip. She continued kissing the head of his cock gently until, without warning, she opened her lips and took him into her warm, wet mouth.

"Oh Jesus fuck," Teddy grunted, his head starting to spin from the rush.

Adeline purred as her head bobbed up and down, the smacking sounds of her wet lips filling the room. She pulled Teddy's dick out of her mouth and began stroking it with her right left hand, pausing ever so often to shower it with more kisses.

Without missing a stroke, Adeline said "You know, I think your pants need to be off now." Teddy nodded and wiggled backwards to give him space. Using reached down and pulled off his shoes.

"Loafers," Adeline quipped from her knees, "Wise decision. Eliminates the challenges of ill-timed knots."

Teddy looked down at her as he let his pants and underwear drop to the floor. "Blowjobs and comedy," he said as he stepped out of them, "Literally two of my favorite things."

"A girl has many talents," Adeline said, her eyes fixing upon Teddy's extremely stiff cock, "Why don't you sit back down?"

"No," Teddy said looking down at her as he unbuttoned his shirt, "I think I would like to stand for a moment." He removed his shirt and was now completely nude except for his socks.

Adeline bit her bottom lip which was curving up into a smile. "Okay," she said as she moved forward on her knees back in front of him. Her hands reached up and gently caressed Teddy's throbbing member.

"One more thing," Teddy said.

"What's that?" Adeline said, her lips just barely touching his cock.

"Look up at me," he said softly but with command in his voice.

Adeline's eyes widened as she licked her lips. Her hands wrapped around his shaft and began stroking as her lips wrapped around the head of his dick. Her eyes continued to meet Teddy's as she suddenly released her hands and took him all the way to the back of her throat.

Teddy brought his hands up and placed one on either side of Adeline's head. Together, they matched her head motions.

Teddy's breathing picked up as he felt a tingling at the base of his shaft. Adeline felt his body tense up and she began to stroke him faster, her lips wrapped tightly around the head of his cock.

"I'm coming," Teddy grunted, "If you want to ..."

"Mmm-mm" Adeline replied with just the slightest shake of her head.

"Oh fuck me," was all Teddy could say before streams of hot liquid began filling Adeline's mouth and throat. Adeline slowed down her movements a little as she began to swallow. When Teddy's pulses of ejaculate subsided and his member started to soften, Adeline pulled back, licking the last drop of come from the tip. She kissed the head one more time, then sank down into the back of her legs.

Teddy took a step back and landed on the edge of the bed.

"Head's spinning," he said.

Adeline looked at him smiled, "I'm not surprised. That was a shitload of cum. Like when was the last time you..."

"It's uh...it's been a while," Teddy replied sheepishly.

Adeline nodded thoughtfully, "Believe it or not, it has been for me too."

Something in the tone of her voice gave Teddy pause. After a beat, he said, "Their losses."

Adeline looked at him, her brow furrowed for a moment. Then, slowly she nodded.

"Seriously. Fuck them."

Teddy looked down towards the floor at his feet, still in their socks. He reached down and removed one, then the other.

"Might as well go all the way," he said with a chuckle.

"Is that an invitation?" Adeline replied.

Teddy took a deep breath, "Actually, I would very much love to see you naked if that's okay."

"Yeah," Adeline said softly, "it's very okay."

She got up off the floor and came towards Teddy. Once again, he spread his legs open and she stood between them. She leaned down and kissed him. Teddy could taste the saltiness of his own jizz on her tongue. Then she pulled back and stood up straight.

Teddy took his cue and placed his hands on either side of her waist. He leaned forward and kissed her exposed midriff which elicited a purring moan. His tongue slipped out and made several circles around Adeline's navel.

As he pressed his body forward, he could feel the warmth emanating from Adeline's crotch.

Teddy slipped his thumbs into the elastic of Adeline's pencil skirt and drew it down. To his pleasant surprise, Adeline wore no underwear. He pulled the skirt down further until it slipped from his hands and fell to the floor.

Teddy finally saw the full tattoo that covered the entirety of her left thigh.

"Holy fuck," he uttered, staring at the immense space battle. X-wings and Tie Fighters, Colonial Vipers and Cylon raiders, The Enterprise, The Yamato and other ships fighting on the backdrop of a swirling, multicolored galaxy.

"Thank you," Adeline said proudly.

"I'm gonna need details," Teddy said, "but you know, later."

"Good boy," Adeline laughed, "I don't want you getting distracted."

Teddy turned his attention back to her mostly bare pussy. The very thin landing strip revealed the secret Teddy had been curious about since earlier on the show floor: Adeline was a natural redhead.

Adeline pulled off her crop top to reveal a black lace bra with spaghetti straps. She reached forward and unclasped the front hooks. The bra sprang open revealing her beautiful C-cup breasts. Her nipples were hard, stiff and red.

Remembering her reaction earlier, Teddy pulled her close and down slightly so that his lips slipped over Adeline's left nipple. His right hand moved up to gently play with the other.

Adeline moaned with delight, "I was right. So mean." She shifted slightly to allow for her bra to slip backwards off her arms. She too was now completely naked and - as Teddy could tell - radiating heat.

In one swift move, Teddy pivoted their bodies so that Adeline fell gently to the bed, her legs dangling off the edge. Teddy continued to lick her nipple, occasionally pausing to gently nip at it with his front teeth. He moved his head over and began to attack her right breast, sucking hungrily as Adeline whimpered.

"Jesus fucking Christ," she growled, "I'm so fucking wet down there."

Without hesitation, Teddy reached a hand down between Adeline's legs. The heat there was unbelievable, and true to her word, she was extremely wet.

Teddy shifted and began to move down, kissing and licking between her breasts, her abdomen, and past her navel. Like Adeline had earlier, he eventually settled on his knees in front of the bed and gently spread her legs open.

Teddy leaned in and began to kiss Adeline's inner thigh. His arms moved up and down the length of her calves and a gentle moan emanated from further up the bed.

Teddy continued kissing until he reached Adeline's bare pussy lips.

"Please..." came Adeline's voice softly from above.

Teddy needed no further prompting or encouragement. His tongue parted her lips and moved up the slit.

The only other girl he'd gone down on in the last few years was his ex-fiancée. Becky was one of those strange girls that for some reason didn't quite enjoy oral sex, either giving or receiving. Everything else was fair game, but "adventures down south" were sadly few and far between.

Teddy on the other hand, loved performing oral sex. Before Becky, he had been seeing a girl who couldn't get enough of it. As a joke birthday gift, she'd given him a small plastic trophy cup with "World's Greatest Pussy Eater" written in permanent marker.

To his joy, he was back at doing what he loved. And it was fantastic: Adeline's pussy tasted sweet and tangy. And she was practically gushing: her juices had completely slicked Teddy's chin.

He pressed his face in deeper in order to push his tongue in further into Adeline's snatch.

"Oh my fuck, you're so deep in me," Adeline shouted, pushing her groin forward against Teddy's face. He kept probing as far as he could with his tongue until it started to ache. Then he slowly pulled out and began engaging in short strokes against her clitoris. Adeline's short, rushed breaths were all the incentive he needed to keep going.

Teddy moved his hands from her calves, past her inner thigh and towards her soaking wet mound. With his tongue still swirling against her clit, he slowly massaged her pussy lips with his left thumb and the index finger of his right hand, transferring some of her juices onto both.

Still continuing to play with her clit, Teddy gently placed his index finger at her opening. He felt Adeline nudge forward, letting his fingertip slip in. He proceeded to push forward and it slipped all the way in.

She squealed. Adeline actually squealed.

Teddy moved his finger in and out as his thumb began rubbing close to where his tongue was still attacking her clitoris. As Adeline's hands began to run through his hair, she swung her legs over his shoulders. He could feel them starting to tense.

Teddy continued to licking and prodding, his fingers and tongue moving faster now. Her entire body was starting to quiver and he knew it wasn't going to be long.

"Oh my god," Adeline screamed, "I'm gonna come. Don't stop. Don't you stop you fucker!"

Teddy's tongued her clit over and over, then stopped and pressed hard against it.

"OH MY GOD! I'm coming!"

Adeline's body bucked almost completely off the bed, but Teddy held on tight. Her legs interlocked and closed in against the sides of Teddy's head. She climaxed hard, and Teddy took as much of it as he could into his mouth. He continued licking and fingering her and she screamed, "Don't stop. Keep licking. Fucking Jesus Christ, don't stop!"

A second orgasmic wave washed over Adeline's trembling body. Her heavy breaths reverberated through the room.

"Fuck," she panted, "I didn't kill you, did I?"

A chuckle came down near her crotch, "Still here. Though I'm highly impressed with your vice-like grip"

Adeline giggled between pants, "Pelaton workouts and lunges."

Teddy crawled up off the floor and collapsed next to Adeline on the bed.

"Thank you."

Adeline turned and looked at him, her purple hair falling over one eye "You're thanking me? You serious?"

"I really love doing that," Teddy replied, his hands gently caressing her arm.

"Well, that's good information." She leaned forward and kissed Teddy. "Hey, that's me on your lips," she said mischievously. Her fingers wandered, making circles on his abdomen, moving down towards her intended goal.

They found Teddy's cock, once again fully erect.

"Move up on the bed," Adeline whispered. Teddy nodded knowingly and crawled backwards until he was in the middle of the mattress.

Adeline followed suit, crawling on all fours, staring longingly at Teddy's dick. She climbed on top and shifted her leg until his dick was positioned right below her warm, wet entrance.

She grasped his cock in her hand, and slowly guided him inside her. She gasped softly, then settled her body into position.

Teddy smiled, beads of sweat pooling into the indentation of his chest. He placed his hands on Adeline's hips and together they began rocking.

"I have a confession to make," Adeline whispered.

"What's that?" Teddy grunted in reply, pushing his hips upwards to meet hers.

"I saw you earlier before you were at Mitch's table." Adeline arched her back and placed her hands on Teddy's legs for support, "Oh fuck you feel so good."

Teddy continued thrusting upward, his hands roving up towards her breasts. Like before he began playing with her nipples, squeezing and tugging.

"No...shit...where?" He asked in between pumps.

"You passed by my booth," Adeline replied breathlessly, "You were so fucking cute. I don't know why, but...ohhhh!" She leaned forward, her hands landing on Teddy's shoulders, her purple hair falling into her face.

"Tell me," Teddy grunted, pushing himself deep inside her.

"It's stupid. I told my employee I had to meet you. Like I was gonna miss out if I didn't."

"And?"

"I'm so fucking glad I didn't miss out."

Teddy nodded, his hands still exploring Adeline's breasts, "I'm glad too."

Teddy shifted slightly and his cock slid up against her clit, causing her to buck wildly.

"Oh fuck, Oh god I'm gonna come," she screamed, "Fuck you feel so...oh god here it comes!"

Like before, Adeline tensed up, her body shaking in small fits. Her pussy muscles contracted tightly around Teddy's cock. She threw her head back, her mouth opening to a silent scream. Teddy could feel the gushing juices of her orgasm seeping out of her pussy and in between their bodies.

Adeline collapsed on top of him, spasming every few seconds and mewling softly. Teddy wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly. He could still feel her juices flowing out of her cunt, now coursing down onto his balls.

Adeline turned her head and kissed his ear and cheek, "Do you think you can?"

"Oh I don't think that's a problem," Teddy whispered back, "I'm fucking close."

Adeline lifted her head and kissed him, their tongues twirling furiously like before. She slid off to lay next to him. Teddy in turn shifted and positioned himself over her.

Her legs spread and Teddy slipped effortlessly inside her again. Immediately, Adeline wrapped her legs around him as he began thrusting deep inside her.

"God you feel so good," Teddy grunted as he pressed himself further in. He could feel his balls slapping against her with each thrust.

"You too," Adeline whispered. She let her legs fall back to the bed, her hands wrapping themselves around his neck to pull him down for another kiss.

As their tongues explored, Teddy felt that familiar sensation at the base of his shaft.

"Now," he said, "How do you want me?"

Adeline looked up at him, "How do you feel about my tits?"

Teddy grinned, "Seriously glad we didn't miss out."

With that he pulled out of Adeline's sopping wet pussy. He moved quickly so that he was on his knees near her breasts. She turned slightly to face him, her hand running up and down his thigh.

"Come on my tits, baby," she demanded loudly. Teddy grabbed his dick and stroked. In less than a second, streams of hot cum squirted all over her Adeline's breasts. Her face was an expression of rapture and complete satisfaction. She smeared the jizz onto on her breasts and nipples, then finally brought her finger to her lips and sucked.

"Just as sweet as before," she said with a purr.

His head spinning, Teddy flopped down onto the bed next to Adeline. They quickly and instinctively wrapped arms and legs around one another. Their chests pressed against one another, mixing sweat and cum.

"That..." Adeline huffed, "that was fucking ridiculous. Seriously, where the fuck did you come from?"

"I told you earlier, that far away and magical land called Maspeth Queens," he chuckled, "Best pierogis from,"

"Oh my fuck, Stanleys?"

Teddy's eyes went wide, "Yeah, Stanley's."

"I fucking love them," Adeline, gasped, "Had them at the Queens International Market."

"Which is the greatest fucking thing ever! I go at least twice a season!" Teddy said.

Suddenly, there was a muffled sound that caught their attention. After a second, the both realized what it was.

Applause and a few cheers coming from the hallway.

They both looked at each other and broke into laughter.

"I guess we may have been a bit louder than we thought?" Teddy said with a shrug.

"I assure you, nerd boy," Adeline said with a smile, "I can be much louder than that."

Teddy nodded, "I'm going to want to put that to the test. But first," he reached down and fingered her tattoo, "You are going to tell me about this amazing piece of ink."