At the Doctor Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of my doctor visit to confirm (or not) my virginity.
1.5k words
3.98
18.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eefje18
eefje18
14 Followers

This story is Part 2 and of my visit to the doctor's office, where I was examined to verify my virginity and willingness/competence to give blow jobs, get tied up, do anal, etc. As the story opens, I lie naked on the examining table, my upper body bound in a box tie to assess my willingness to do BDSM, and keep me from covering my bosom. Everyone in the story is over eighteen.

So here I was in Dr. Picard's office, lying on the exam table in the nude, my arms bound tightly behind me. My ropes were tight, and it was getting uncomfortable, but the doctor was unconcerned. He spread my legs apart to get a better view of me and drew in a breath at the loveliness of my naked body.

"Ah, you are completely shaved. How nice you look. You truly are a beautiful girl. Here, turn over slowly, so I may look at you." Weird as it was I slowly turned over onto my tummy. He put his hand on my bare ass and enjoyed himself, finally inserting a finger into my bum hole, going in and out several times. I flinched.

"I understand you have recently taken a man's penis in your bottom. Did you enjoy it?"

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Because I was forced. I was tied up just as I am now." I returned to lying on my back. He surveyed my nakedness with approval. He began asking me about my sex life, how many boys I had had, and at what age I had started. I once again told him that I was a virgin, and he once again insisted that such a pretty girl with such a good body could not be a virgin, but I insisted. I knew, true or not, that was what I must say, and I knew he couldn't prove differently. He kept asking me personal questions.

"So you have a boyfriend?" he asked.

"Yes, well, I'm not so sure right now." And I wasn't. Everything was confused right now, since we had been displaced.

"I imagine you've had a lot of boyfriends over the years."

"My share, I guess. I'm only eighteen."

"This boyfriend you're not sure of, so you are a virgin and haven't been in bed with him, but I'm sure you've kissed him. Girls still kiss boys, don't they?"

"Boys still kiss girls, yes."

"Has a boy ever touched your breasts?"

"They try."

"How many times have they tried?"

"Many."

"But you resist."

"Yes, though sometimes they surprise me. My brothers have touched my breasts."

"You let your brothers touch your bare breasts?"

"They tie me down and say they are tickling me, but they touch my breasts while they do it."

"Do they take off your clothes when they do this?"

"Yes."

"All of your clothes? Are you quite naked with them?"

"Yes, but I have no choice."

"Have you ever been naked with a boy other than your brothers?"

"No."

"Have you ever seen a boy naked?"

"Yes, the boys I know don't mind being naked. They are naked all the time in locker rooms and skinny dipping."

"So, you've seen boys naked?"

"Yes."

"How many of your boyfriends have you seen naked."

"I meant my brothers. Or boys I've seen skinny dipping."

"Did you like to see boys naked?"

"Not my brothers," I laughed.

"But other boys?"

"Some."

"Do you enjoy seeing their penises?"

"I look at their muscles."

"Have you ever pleased a boy with your mouth?"

"You mean kiss them?"

"I mean taken a boy's penis in your mouth and pleased them that way?"

"No." I saw him looking at my naked body.

"I love your breasts," he said enthusiastically.

"You're truly exquisite. A young flower just blooming. How lucky I am to have you as my patient." He went back to examining my body. He brought his hands to my waist. His fingers traveled up my ribs, pausing now and then. Then further up toward the underside of my breasts. "Yes," he intoned softly. Then the tips of his fingers moved slowly up the sides of my boobs and over the tops. He paused. The tickling sensation I felt at first was replaced by a tingling that traveled down inside my naked body.

The mixture of feelings was bewildering, and thrilling at the same time. Did all doctors do this to their young female patients? Did all patients let them do it? His fingers moved over my bare titties. My legs felt slightly weak. Finally, he stopped touching me. I thought "what has he just done?" And "what have I let him do?" And all the time, he kept looking up at my nude body. He was fascinated by my bare boobs.

"You have a wonderful bosom, ah, ah..."

"Eefje."

"Eefje. You should be proud to show it off." He kept feeling and kept looking for many minutes. He put his hands on every naked inch of me: my budding breasts, my back, the softness of my ass, my tummy, down the hairless little triangle that led to the pinkness of my genitals. I felt two fingers go inside and search and turn this way and that, feeling every bit of my insides. And all this time I lay there frozen. Immobile outside, but burning inside. Then he motioned to the other table, the one with the stirrups.

"Come. We must find out about what you were sent here for." He meant my virginity. I hoped I would not have to do anything extra to him to get him to say I was still untouched. I swung my legs down off the table, hopped down, he brought me over to the other table, and I got on it just above the stirrups.

"Just move down a little further, place your legs in the stirrups and lie back." I moved down until my bare ass was hanging in the wind, he wound straps just above each of my knees, and around my ankles, to hold my legs fast. Then he turned a crank until my legs were spread as wide as they would go. I was, of course, still bound with my arms behind me. He pulled a strap across my tummy and anchored my upper body to the table. I had had this kind of internal examination before, but no one had ever tied my hands, or strapped my upper body to the table. Then he pulled one more strap over my belly so that my ass was immobile. I was helpless. Bound and helpless, my legs spread wide. He could do anything he wanted to me.

He took up a position on a stool between my wide-open legs. A small table held the instruments familiar to any girl who has ever seen a doctor. I knew deep inside me that I could not stop whatever he had planned for me. He reached in with one hand and gently spread my outer lips. In the other hand he held a shiny metal speculum, lubed and ready to enter me.

"All right, I just want to take a look inside you first, deep inside your beautiful young untouched vagina. I cringed as the cold instrument touched my cunt lips, then I felt the instrument begin to slide in, slowly entering me, then my pussy accepted half of it, then he pushed harder as the rest of it continued to enter my body.

"That's good, a little more, then we will open you up." I could feel my pussy accepting the speculum, filling my vagina. Tears began to run down my face. I felt my pussy beginning to stretch wide as he rotated the speculum and turned the screw that began to open it. It spread wider, the sides expanding, pushing against my vaginal walls. It felt bigger than any cock I had ever had in me. Harder.

"Just a little more. Yes." Then he shined a light inside me. I shook my head in embarrassment and pain, tears falling down my cheeks, spread wide open, my insides illuminated.

"Yes, yes, very nice. You are indeed a virgin!" he exclaimed. Then I felt the pressure inside me release as he turned the widening screw back and the speculum returned to its normal size. Then he was pulling it gently back out of me. Then it was out and I just lay there softly sobbing. After a time he came to me, my upper body still bound and strapped to the table, my legs spread wide.

"I'm going to photograph you now and then untie you. Then you may go. The photographs will prove that you accepted being bound, that I examined you to verify your virginity, and that you have a very beautiful body. That is what my clients want to know."

And as he said, he did. I was photographed, still bound naked, my legs spread wide. Then he untied me. I dressed and left. I doubt I will ever see him again.

eefje18
eefje18
14 Followers