At the End of the Day

Story Info
A sub and her owners
1.5k words
3.89
4.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sat in the cage of the boot of the Renault, my whole body jolts as the car meanders down the lanes of the country. Master is on a work call talking about one or another of his investments. I can't quite tell what he says. However, the tone of his voice has changed drastically since we left the beach. Mistress had stayed at home to give me and Master special bonding time, we relaxed on the beach and he even let me splash in the ocean for ten glorious minutes. He towelled me down roughly, stripped me of my bikini and placed me in the boot of his car.

Master had finished his conversation just as I dosed off, he whistled and I woke with a start, whimpering and letting out a yelp. He shushed me and I nestled into the side of the boot, my eyes drooping. It wasn't my place to question why he needed my attention for a split second in my semi-conscious mind the attention he called was that of a higher power as I floated into sleep yet again I felt connected, noticed and warm on the inside as I resumed my nap.

Staring face to face with master, I took a big gulp of fresh air as he beckoned me towards him. On our drive way I wasn't permitted to use my legs, hands and knees only. I tailed him into our house and he tousled my wavy sea-salted hair, that had dried under the oppressive and cold blow of the cars air conditioning. Arching my lower back as I crawled in front of him, my heart paused and I wanted to wrap myself around his legs. As I stopped he tutted and pointed ahead to the door, entering I heard him close it and he commanded 'Shoes'. I turned and began to untie the laces of his trainers, gently brushing the smudges of sand off. I took my time with this and began to wiggle his shoe's off freeing his feet from the confines of the day. He then stepped away from me and walked into the living room, naturally, obedient as ever I trailed behind him.

Mistress had her legs up on the sofa and master walked in to kiss her, glancing for a second he clicked his tongue at me and pointed to the corner of the room. I was not permitted to see such things. Mistress spoke. 'Was it good, your day? Did she behave?' 'Darling, it was the beach with the dog. Pretty average if you ask me but yes we had an ice cream and went for a paddle. All in all yes, she was well behaved. Not as well behaved as you my love.' I heard him wrap his arms around her and whisper into her neck. Their quiet stillness with one another made my soul yearn to join them. Slumped in my corner, I listened to their relaxed tomes quietly. I reminded me to stay and await my next order. Huffing, I heard mistress shrug master off and languished in the sound of their kiss.

'Girl'- finally they wanted me- 'here', mistress commanded and I rushed. Kneeling in front of their feet, she raised my chin to meet her gaze. Scratching me behind the ears I eagerly waited her next job for me. 'You've had a busy day dog, she grabbed me by the collar and yanked me onto the sofa. 'You may thank me for allowing you some master time.' Then bending towards me she whispered 'normally he doesn't want anything todo with you, lucky, lucky, dog.' Master came to sit with me as I curled into mistresses side, nuzzling in thanks for my treat day. He began to pat and massage my posterior, occasionally tapping my naked ass. Mistress massaged my scalp and temples, I melted into her thigh as she played with my head. Master's hands wandered up and down my legs, my entire body was filled with a warm sense of satisfaction and calm. 'Right, enough now' mistress's tone changed quickly and decisively, 'no more sofa time get down. Girl you may stand up. Chores.'

A sigh incongruous with the inordinate pleasure I felt filled my body. I had to swallow it down and rose to my feet, writhing and stretching my naked form. Alas, I had no say in the matter. I hated going back to just being their normal sub, I loved it when they let me be their animal I wanted to moan and cry as mistress turned me out. 'Uniform on and off you trot' she commanded. 'There are some lovely dishes in the sink for you, the hallway floor's a sandy mess so sweep, laundry and the study needs tidying. And pet, after thats done I'm going for a bath for which I will acquire your assistance. Dismissed. Go.' She fanned her hands at me I turned to go but was stopped. 'Girl' master called back to me, I turned to face him and mistress (who was now on her phone) he clicked and pointed to the spot in front of him. I shuffled forward to stand before him. He pinched my left nipple. I winced my eyes burned in contact with his, before he turned me around patted me on the ass accompanied with the command of 'go'. I took a deep breath, I could hear my mistress giggle at the sudden shock of sensation as I scampered out the room.

Running up the stairs I slithered into my maids outfit, putting my heels on to go and work. I had not been given permission to shower so I smelt like salt and stale air. I quickly shoved my butt plug up my ass and careened down to work. I heard the ring of a bell, master had recently bought it to summon me, I'd gotten used to responding. 'Very pretty, bitch' he looked me up and down snarling as his eyes leapt over my frills. He snorted at me, it was clear the man was tired. I stared at my hands and took a long breathe in as I awaited what he had to say to me, mistress was lying on his lap watching the television. I stood out of her way so as not to disturb her concentration on what was going on. He desired a glass of milk, I ran to the kitchen to retrieve it.

Returning promptly with his milk balanced atop my tray I bent at the waist to serve him. After i finished my chores I returned back to their living room, as I entered mistress stood and walked past me grabbing the hoop on my collar. 'I need to clean myself and I need you to help me girl.' I laid out the towels and helped her undress, slowly removing each article of clothing until she was ready to hop in the hot water and relax. I put some epsom salt in so there was a steaming, fragrance that permeated the air of the space. I breathed it in and felt the future of her pleasures, I was only allowed the hose outside.

She lowered herself in and snapped her fingers after a quick moment of contemplation. 'Gin and Tonic, now' I scarpered. She drank it down in the bath and I started to exfoliate her feet for her, buffing her toenails, massaging her balls and heels. I rubbed the arch of her foot with great care focusing on any knots that I may find. We stayed in that room for an hour. My mistress calm and relaxed whilst I pandered to her whims. Washing her hair, massaging, I sat on my knees and read to her for a little while. By the time she got out she let out a long deep breath, a clear indication of their satisfaction. I worshipfully patted her down until she was ready to slip into her robe.

I brushed her hair at her vanity, she then made me follow her to her and Masters bedroom. He was sat in a large armchair reading a magazine as we entered. Mistress walked into her closet to change and I turned down the bed. As soon as I was done master slipped his dressing gown off and got under the covers. Mistress came out in some lingerie and came around the side of the bed where I waited. 'You may wash girl' she kissed me on top of the head. 'Come back when you're done.'

I obeyed, playing with myself in the shower thinking of Master and Mistress together. Orgasmic pleasure consumed my body as I thought about the lavish day I'd been treated to. I placed my uniform in the basket and crawled naked back to their room. I scratched on their door, I heard tentative footsteps. Mistress let me in, 'right you, foot of the bed. Special treat', as I climbed up I elicited a high pitched 'arp'. I could feel the bed shake as I slept at their squirming feet, prostrated to their love making.