At the In-Laws

Story Info
Finally getting to know my mother in law!
4.4k words
4.59
98.7k
115

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the in-laws.

My wife T and I have been married for over 30 years. We customarily make the 2 hr drive once a month and go visit her parents. We decided to take an extra day off and make it a long weekend and we decided to leave after work on Thursday. I love my wife with all my heart. We generally have sex 3-4 times a week. The sex is alright but I never get a happy ending.

My wife is a quick one and done.

I used to be right there with her and we would finish together. I don't know if it's because I am getting older, but it takes me a lot longer to blow my load, or if it is because I also jerk off 2-3 times a day. Morning, Noon, and night. When I do I generally fantasize about fucking my mother-in-law, Elaine.

Elaine is 16 years older than me and still looks pretty dam good.

From the back, I have a hard time telling her from the wife. She is about 5' and 130 pounds with a 36 C chest, which is smaller than the wife who is a 36DD. I know this because I have checked her hamper while at her house.

Day 1 (Friday morning)

It's 6 am and I'm sitting on the love seat in the den of my in-laws' house. From my viewpoint, I can see into the kitchen, to the left, and through some glass French doors and up the stairs that lead to the second floor.

I am an early riser, I have always been, so instead of waking my wife up as I roll around in bed I usually just get up and let her sleep. Today is no different.

I hear my mother-in-law, Elaine who is also an early riser, moving around upstairs. Then her bedroom door opens. Wtf, I see her walk to the washroom with no shirt or bra on. She probably doesn't realize I am up and does not want to wake up her husband so she uses the main bathroom.

It was just a glimpse but I saw some side boob, and my cock twitched.

My mind goes into overdrive thinking of those tits I just got a glimpse of. Now, I have always wanted to fuck Elaine. I've been married to her daughter for 30 years and I could probably fill a tub with cum for the number of times I have blown my load thinking about my mother-in-law or for that matter, fuck my wife and thinking she was my mother in law. While I'm in my mid-fifties my wife and I still fuck 3-4 times a week. Plus, I jerk off 2-3 times a day thinking of Elaine or Jen. Jen makes me harder, but that is a story for another time.

The squeak of the bathroom door opening pulls me from my thoughts. From where I'm sitting I'm looking past a closed wood door frame with a glass insert. The other door, a set of French doors, is open. I look up and Elaine is walking out of the bathroom to the top of the stairs with her tee-shirt in her hands. She has no bra on and her tits jiggle back and forth. With her head down she mustn't be able to see me! She starts to slowly walk down the stairs and her breasts start to bounce with each step. My cock starts twitching and starts to wake and grow. She puts her hands through the bottom of the tee-shirt and the armholes and slows down and stops a couple of steps from the bottom.

She lifts her hands and the shirt starts to slide down her arms. Her beasts squish together as she brings her arms up. They look amazing. Her 36 C's are topped with dollar-sized pink puffy areoles and dark brown eraser-sized nipples that are standing loud and proud.

I grab my cock, which is now fully erect, and pitch a tent in my shorts as I am not wearing briefs, and slowly rub it. Oh, my fucking god what a show. I am going to have wonderful memories to jerk off to. She slides the shirt over her head. Her tits are jiggling from side to side as she pops her head through and the shirt falls over her beautiful tits. Her nipples are trying to bust through.

She opens her eyes and looks straight into my shocked eyes then down quickly to my hand slowly stroking my dock through my shorts then back up to my eyes. He eyes shoot fully open and her face turns beet red. She covers her face and quickly walks into the dining room.

The whole scene took about ten seconds to unfold but seemed to last a lifetime. Fuck I can't wait to fuck my wife and imagine the beautiful tits I just saw. I realize I'm still stroking my cock through my shorts. If I go much longer and I'll explode.

I see some movement out the corner of my eye and I look up. Elaine is standing at the kitchen door.

With a beet-red face, she comes into the room and sits down beside me. Her head is down looking at her hands resting between her thighs. I take my hand off my cock. She looks to the side and sees the tent then looks back down.

"I'm so sorry!" she says with her head hanging down.

"Sorry? For what?"

I ask.

She lifts her head and looks at my hard cock then into my eyes. I smile.

"That you had to see that! No one wants to see that! I'm sorry, I didn't even see you sitting there."

Now I see where my wife gets the self-consciousness from. I smile. "Well, first off, I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. Second, it happened so fast I barely saw anything."

"Well, that's good." she laughs. "I wouldn't want to scare you."

Since I have met my mother in law I have found out she is very self-conscious, has low self-esteem, and loves to please everyone.

"But..." I pause, "From what I did see, I loved."

Her eyes quickly look down to my cock tent then to her hands in her lap. Her face beat red again. "Frankly you have nothing to be embarrassed about. I just wished it lasted longer. Your breasts looked beautiful."

She lifts her head and looks me in the eyes "What? You're just saying that to be nice."

"You heard me," I say and smile.

She looks down at the tent pitched in my shorts and turns red.

"I - uh," she mumbles.

"I said your tits look beautiful and I just wished I got a longer, closer look at them." I look at her tits and see her nipples still fighting to get out. She lifts her head to look at me. I grab my cock and start massaging it, lick my lips and look up into her eyes.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about. I think you look beautiful."

Her eyes light up and she smiles.

"That's better. Beautiful!"

"You, you think so?" Elaine whispers.

"Yes, you have a beautiful smile," I say as I smile back at her.

She looks down at her hands. "No, not. Not my smile."

I know where she is going but I make her say it. Her face was bright red.

"My, umm my uh you know." She sighs loudly "My."

"Your what?" I say in a demanding tone.

She looks up at me, she finally blurts out "My, my boobs."

I smile and say "Well, from what I could see, from so far away they looked perfect." My cock twitches.

Elaine quickly looks at my cock.

Fuck I have to empty this soon. I look up at Elaine's face. I can tell she is thinking and trying to decide something. So, I push.

"They don't look like they sag at all. What size of bra do you wear?" As if I didn't know.

Smiling and more confidently she sits up taller and pushing them out she says "I don't think they sag either. I'm a 36 C. Maybe a bit larger but not a D"

I close my eyes, lick my lips, and lowly moan.

"What? Elaine asked.

I open my eyes and look at her with a smile. "A perfect handful."

Her face lights up.

I frown a bit.

Elaine noticed. "What? What's wrong? I knew no one would like them!" and she slumps back into the love seat with her head down.

I turn slightly towards her while sliding down a bit so my cock head slips out from under my shorts. My knee touched hers. I pretend I never noticed my cock slipping out from under my shorts.

She slowly looks up and notices my cock head sticking out from under my shorts. Her eyes opened so wide I thought they would fall out. While she is staring at my cock head I tell her they are perfect and I just wished I had a longer, better, closer look.

She was still looking at my cock head peeking out. "Hmm, yeah!" she says.

Smiling I ask. "Yeah what?"

No answer. "Hello, earth to Elaine." Still nothing. I snap my fingers "Earth to Elaine."

She shakes her head and looks at me. "Huh? What? Oh, yeah sure."

"Sure?" I say with a smile.

"Oh wait, what?" she asks.

"I said they are perfect and I want a longer, better, closer look."

She blushes and says "Oh! uh, thank you! No one seems to notice how hard I've been working to look better, fitter."

"Well, I think you look hot!" With her looking in my eyes I make it obvious and look down at her tits. Her nipples are rock hard pressing to get out from under her shirt.

"Thanks!" she says beaming.

"Are they always like that?" I ask.

"What?" She asks while looking down. "Oh," she says and covers them.

"Don't" I say in a loud but deep commanding tone.

She looks me in the eyes and lowers her hands.

"I think they look perfect but..."

Eagerly she says "But what?" and searches my eyes.

"I love when a woman's nipples stick out. It turns me on. I just..." I look down at them again pretending to be lost in thought and lick my lips.

"What? You just what?" she asks quickly.

Blushing I say "Well to be honest I've never kissed or felt one that is so hard."

"What? In all your years! I'm sure you had plenty of women before T."

I shake my head no and look down. "I thought maybe, it was me?"

"Why would it be you?"

"I don't know, maybe I'm not hot enough for her? It has been 30 years." I look her in the eyes. "I have kissed, sucked, nibbled, pinched, and pulled on them and they never have been like yours."

Blushing Elaine whispers "Oh god, really? No, it's not you."

"Thanks." I smile and look at her nipples and sigh.

I raise my hand and I whisper "Cou..., could I....?"

I look up and whisper "Oh god, oh god. No. I'm so sorry."

Frantically Elaine says "Sorry, sorry for what? "

I stand up and my cock is now sticking straight out. Elaine's eyes bulge. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have..." and I walk quickly and up the stairs.

"You shouldn't have what, what?" she keeps repeating as I walk up the stairs smiling.

Day 2 (Saturday morning)

Well, it is 6 am and I'm sitting on the love seat again. This Time I am sitting where she can definitely see me. I hear her upstairs moving about. She walks out of her room and goes to the main bathroom with no shirt on again. I'm wearing my loose shorts again. I pull the front out and pull my cock out and start stroking it. I can't imagine she'll come down like that again. I should have kept it going for a bit longer yesterday.

I hear the bathroom door open, I quickly put my hard cock away, and Elaine walks out wearing shorts only. She has her shirt in her hand. I watch with my mouth hanging open as her tits bounce around as she makes her way down the stairs. Her nipples are so hard and standing proud. My mouth is watering. I lick my lips. She is smiling as she walks down the stairs and comes into the den.

"Good morning! What a beautiful day" she says as she stretches he arms out wide forcing her chest out.

What the hell. "G- good morning" I mumble. I can't take my eyes off her luscious tits. My cock is now straining to break out of my shorts. She looks at my tent, smiles and turns sideways, and plops down beside me. I'm mesmerized by her bouncing tits.

"So yesterday you said something but I was wondering how you would tell."

"Hmm, ok". I said while staring at her beautiful globes I have no idea what she said or was talking about. I am just imagining sucking on those beautiful nipples.

"Hello, anyone there!" she says as she shakes her shoulders.

Her tits swing from side to side. "Can you look up here for a second?"

"Oh, yes. Sorry."

She smiles. "It's ok. So yesterday you said something but I was wondering how you would know?"

I frown. "What? Oh. I am so sorry for putting you in an uncomfortable position."

"Oh. Ok, thanks but I wasn't uncomfortable. But that's not it."

Hmm, I think. You weren't uncomfortable.

"You said my boobs were a perfect handful."

"Yes. They sure are". I gaze at them again.

"Well, my question is how would you know? How do you tell?"

"Well, you have to hold them."

"How? From the front?" she says as she pushes her tits out.

"From behind, want me to check?" I say. Knowing there is no way in hell she will let me feel her up.

She looks down, I can tell she is looking at my tent. "Well... I don't know. It's not appropriate, is it?"

"Stand up and turn around," I said with a demanding tone as I stand up.

She looks at me shocked. "Wha --what."

"You heard me. Now." I said a little louder.

Sounded she stands up.

"Turn around," I demand.

She turns around.

"You back end looks awesome as well." I smack her ass. She jumps and squeaks.

"Now I'm just going to check if they are a perfect handful."

I put my hands on her shoulders, and rub them a bit. She lets out a soft sigh. I slowly slide them down to just under her armpits. She shivers. I slide my hands around her. Her skin is soft and she smells wonderful. I move closer to her as I slide my hands up and over the tops of her breasts my cock just touches her ass cheeks. She shakes.

Elaine gasps at the feel of my cock on her ass.

"I-I don't think we...." she whispers.

"We both want to know if they are a perfect handful, don't we? Now be quiet" I growl as I breathe on the nape of her neck.

I slowly slide my hands down the front of her soft tits. My pinkies bump into her protruding nipples.

"Oh," she gasps and shivers. I slide my pinkies over her nipples and tweak them. Pausing then slowly dragging my other fingers down over her nipples. She shakes as each time a finger glides over and tweaks a nipple. I stop when her nipples are between my pointer and index fingers. I close them on her nipples and her knees buckle.

Her ass pushes back into my hard-as-rock cock. Pushing further between her ass cheeks. Elaine moans and stands up. I liked my cock there so I pulled her back by her breasts and wedged my cock in between her ass cheeks.

"Oh god, please stop. I can't take it anymore." I pinch her nipples between my fingers. "No, more, please. I beg you, no more." I slide my pointer fingers down and run them back and forth on the ends of her nipples. Elaine is moaning and squirming all over. I slide

my hands all the way under her breasts. I lift and bounce them up and down, pinch and pull on her nipples. I kneed her tits, pull on them and mash them together.

"Nice, one last test," I whispered in her ear.

"What! More?" She whimpers.

I slide my right hand down to her right hip and put my left hand on the back of her left shoulder.

"What are you doing?"

With one quick movement, I pull her ass back into my protruding bulge with my right hand, and at the same time I push her forward by her shoulder making her bend at the waist. My cock is now rubbing hard against her and I pull her harder into me.

"Almost done. Hold still and don't move." I grab her by both hips and grind my cock into her ass. I lightly smack her ass and say. "I'm gonna let go, don't move your ass." I reach around and grab her tits. I look in the glass of the door and see her tits hanging beautifully. I push my cock into her ass forcing her forward and squeezing her tits to stop her from falling forward. I play with her nipples and kneed her breasts a bit more. I stand up and slap her ass and she yelps.

"Quiet! You're going to wake everyone!"

"Sorry!"

"Ok, you can sit down now. Actually, stay like that but turn around." I sit down and pull my cock up so it is standing at attention making a huge tent. Elaine turns around. "Lookup" she starts to stand up. "I said, look up not stand up!"

She bends back down and looks up at me. "Sorry." My tented cock is inches away from her face.

I look down at her chest. Fuck they hang so beautifully. I reach out and grab the beautiful hanging fruit and squeeze and pull on her nipples.

Her eyes close and she bites her bottom lip. "Oh god, please stop."

I give them one last squeeze and plop down beside her.

"Well?" Elaine asks. "Are they a perfect handful?"

"They are a perfect handful. They feel firm, soft, and smell wonderful."

She smiles. "Thank you," she says and kisses me on the cheek. She grabs her shirt, slips it on, and heads upstairs.

I slide my hand and down my shorts and start stroking. Fuck was that amazing.

Day 3 (Sunday morning)

I look at my watch. It is 6 am. Outcomes Elaine. Off to the main bathroom. After a few minutes, she comes out only wearing shorts again. Man, I love to watch her come down the stairs. Her perfect boobs bouncing and giggling.

"Good morning."

"Morning," I say as she sits next to me. I watch her tits jiggle and come to rest. Her nipples are about 1/4" in diameter and are sticking out about a half-inch. "Man, those are awesome," I say and lick my lips.

"So, T's never get hard? No matter what you do?"

"No, never. Even when she is cold they don't."

She crosses her arms and lifts up her tits. They look so huge, tempting. "That's too bad," she says smiling.

She moves her arms and they bounce up and down. "Go ahead," she says.

I look into her eyes. "Are you sure?"

"Mmmh hmmm."

I reach out and gently grab one of her nipples between my fingers. I gently, pull it, twist it and flick it. She closes her eyes and lays her head back and quietly moans. I get my face closer and inspect her other nipple close up. It looks so perfect. I look up at her face and her head is back mouth open and moaning as I play with her nipple. I look back down and latch on to her other nipple with my mouth. She gasps and grabs my head and pulls it harder into her breast. I slowly suck on her breast and flick her nipple with my tongue.

She pulls me closer and runs her fingers through my hair. "Oh god, oh god, I'm, I'm gonna ah, oh fuuuuck."

Her whole body shakes for what seems like forever. I continue to suck her nipples. "Oh god, please stop." She pulls me off and her nipple.

"God that was amazing. I haven't had an orgasm like that in a very long time. Thank you."

I sit up and adjust my cock.

"It was my pleasure."

"Maybe you should... "Elaine says with a red face and stops.

"I should what?" I say with a smile.

"I, um. I was wondering if you wanted to come down the stairs."

"Hmm, good idea." Elaine smiles. "Be right down". I turn and go upstairs. I check on the wife and make sure she is asleep. I take my shirt and shorts off. My cock is hard as a rock and is pointing straight out. I stroke it a few times. Pre-cum starts to dribble out. I walk down the stairs and my cock starts to bounce up and down. I watch Elaine as I come down. Her eyes are focused on my bouncing cock. Her left-hand slides up to her breast and starts moving over her nipples. I walk over and stand in front of her and force her legs to spread out. I move forward and push my hips out and my cock is about 3 inches away from her face. I flex my cock and it bounces. Elaine jumps a bit and smiles.

I place my hands on my hips "Well?" I ask

"Hmmm?" she moans.

I grab my cock and push my hips closer to her face. I slowly stroke it. Pre-cum oozes out. I wipe it off with my finger and hold it there. Elaine looks at it mesmerized. Her eyes follow as I lift my finger to my lips and lick it off.

"I asked, what do you think?" And flex my cock again.

"Oh god, it's amazing. How big is it?"

"How does it compare to your husband?"

She looks up and smiles. "It's way bigger and thicker! T is so lucky."

"When was the last time you had or held his?"

Elaine looks at my cock again and licks her lips "Oh god, I can't even remember. 3-4 years maybe! T must love this stuffed up her? Does she fuck you silly?"

"Ha, right. Here's a quick rundown of my sex life. A couple of minutes of foreplay. She sucks my cock for a few minutes then jumps on my cock. She rides me for a couple of minutes then cums and then we are done."

"What! That's it?"

"Yup. If I'm lucky it's 20 minutes."

12