At the In-Laws Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her whole body stiffens. Her grip on my cock tightens. Her hand stops moving, so I grab it and we rapidly jerk off. Ten seconds later, cum was flying everywhere. My first jet hit Elaine on the lips. I let go and Elaine finished emptying my cock. There was cum all over her, on her shirt, legs, face and the love seat.

"Fuck, that was amazing. You're amazing. T can't even make me cum like that."

I plop down beside Elaine.

"I haven't had an orgasm like that in years."

"Me neither," I say as I look at her.

She sticks her tongue out and licks the cum off her lips. "Mmm, it tastes good."

"Well, there is plenty more where that came from," I say and snicker.

"Yes, well, we shouldn't be doing this."

"Well, we are and we will continue," I say as I grab her breasts.

"Mmm, I," she weakly replies as she lays her head back.

I stand up push her legs apart and kneel between them. I slip my hands under her shirt and start to knead her breasts.

"Oh, not again."

I push her shirt up and latch onto her right tit with my mouth. I suck and flick her nipple with my tongue.

"Aahh, Stooopp."

I pull and twist on her left nipple and bit down on the other.

Thrusting her hips up and grinding her pussy on my chest.

"Oh no. Oooh God, not again."

She grabs a pillow and covers her face.

I pull, pinch, bite and twist her nipples.

Her body gets rigid, and she starts convulsing.

"Holy shit," I think.

Her convulsions stop. I'm still attached to her tits, so I let go of them. She doesn't move. I removed the pillow from her face. She passed out!

"Fuck, that was some orgasm," I say to myself. I look her up and down. cum all over her. Fuck me. I can't wait to fuck her.

I reach forward grab her shorts and start to pull them forward and down.

Just then, I hear a bedroom door open upstairs.

"Oh fuck. Elaine, Elaine!" I whisper as I pat her face.

I look upstairs. T going into the bathroom. I turn around and look at Elaine. Still out.

I started rubbing the cum on her legs into her skin like it was a lotion.

Patting her face, I say, "Elaine, wake up!" I rub the cum on her face. She starts to stir.

"Wha, what happened?"

"You passed out," I whispered. "T is up and in the bathroom. You need to get cleaned up! She'll be out any moment!"

Elaine gets up and I notice a wet spot on the couch. "Oh, crap."

Elaine turns and looks.

"Flip them over. I'll clean them after."

So I do. She comes back with a spray and squirts a bit into the air, looks at me and smiles.

"Put your dick back in your pants."

I look down then shove it in my shorts just as T opens the bathroom door. I sit back down as she starts down the stairs.

"Morning beautiful," I say.

"Morning baby."

She comes and sits on my knee puts an arm around me, hugs me and kisses me. I put one arm around her waist and the other on her bare thigh as she is wearing PJ shorts.

As she kisses me Elaine goes up the stairs and into the bathroom. She comes out a minute later only wearing panties. My cock hardens.

"Oh baby," T said as she felt my cock harden.

Elaine ducks into her room.

We continue to kiss and I slide my hand up her smooth thigh and under her shorts. Hmm, no panties. I force her legs apart and start rubbing a finger up and down her slit, which is getting wetter by the moment. I finger fuck her for a few minutes.

"Get up," I whisper between kisses and pull my shorts down. My cock bounces. I grab T by the hips and pull her back down to my lap. I slide her shorts to the side and slide my cock into her tight little clam. As I pull her down, I bury my cock in her. She places her hands on my thighs and starts moving up and down. I slide my hands around her waist and up to her boobs and start needing them.

"Fuck, your so horny," I whisper in her ear.

"I was having a hot dream and I need to finish it off."

She starts moaning and moves faster up and down on my cock.

"Mmmm god, I'm gonna cum,'' she moans.

"Mee too!"

I grab her hips and start thrusting. Just then the bedroom door opened and out walks her mom and dad. Her dad starts coming down the stairs first.

We had no time to react, so I grabbed her hips and held her there. She was struggling to get free but she couldn't. I flex my cock. She pinches my thigh. Her dad comes into the den and her mom goes to the kitchen.

"Morning sweetie," he says and comes over and places his hands on her shoulders, The pressure forces her down onto my cock, and he kisses her on the forehead.

I came right then and three. My cock was squirting and twitching. T grabs my wrist. Her pussy starts clenching my cock and I notice my lap is damp.

"Mu, morning daddy. Morning mom."

He turns and goes into the kitchen for some coffee.

T looks over her shoulder and whispers, "oh God, get ready, I gotta go upstairs and change."

I nod and slide my hand under her ass.

At the moment T gets up Elaine comes over and opens the fridge. She sees my slick cock withdraw from T and her mouth opens in shock. T stops, with the tip of my cock still in her, and looks at her mom. Thankfully the open fridge door is blocking her dad's view.

Embarrassed, she runs upstairs. I look at Elaine, grab my cock, squeeze and stroke up. Cum oozes out of my cock and onto my hand and I tuck my cock back into my shorts. T's dad walks by in the background to go outside. Elaine is still standing there with her mouth open. I get up and walk over to her. She looks up at me.

"Were you just fucking?" she asks in disbelief.

"Yes, here." I raise my hand to her mouth. "Open and clean it off."

She opens her mouth and I stick my fingers in. She starts licking and cleaning them off.

She wrinkles her nose. "Tastes different."

"Different good or bad?" I ask with a smirk.

She thinks, "Different, good. Why the different taste?"

"T," I said.

She looks at me wondering what I'm saying.

I turn her around, push my cock into her ass grab her breasts and squeeze. She leans her head back and moans. I kiss her neck and whisper in her ear. "I used those fingers to fuck T."

Her head snaps up, and she tries to getaway.

"That's sick," she says as I force her to bend over the eating nook in the kitchen. I hold her down with one hand and grind my cock into her ass.

"But you said it tasted good."

"It, it did."

"Good," I say as I stand her up and spin her around, I force her to sit on the chair. Moving in front of her I pull my shorts down.

"What are you doing? They can come back any minute!"

"Well, I suggest you hurry. You'll get a nice taste of us from the source. "I put a hand behind her head and one on my cock and forced her to open her mouth. I grabbed the other side of her head and started to fuck her face. Thankfully for Elaine, T opened the bedroom door and was about to come downstairs. With one last thrust, I forced my dick in and hit the back of her throat. She gags. I pull out and stuff my cock back in my shorts.

Elaine kept coughing and went to the sink for a glass of water.

"You ok mom?" T asked.

"Yes, I just got something stuck in my throat." and had a drink.

"I'm sorry," T said quietly.

"It's ok. There is nothing to be sorry for, you two are married."

"You're not mad?"

Smiling, she says "No, your adults. At least someone is getting some action."

I started getting hard watching them standing there talking about me.

"Did you see his little guy?" she asked shyly.

Blushing, she replies, "Not that little by the looks of it."

"Mom!" she says and lightly slaps her shoulder.

"Well, it looks bigger than what I've ever seen," Elaine smiles.

Listening to them talk about my cock I said "Fuck it" to myself. I stood up, walked over to them and dropped my shorts. My cock was pointing straight out and bouncing.

"Wanna see what you're talking about." both of their eyes drank in my cock.

Smirking, I ask "Does it meet both of your approvals? Or do you each need a closer look?"

"No! put it away!" They both said at the same time.

"No it doesn't meet your approval or no, you don't need a closer look?" I ask as I stroke it.

Just then the garage door opened.

I quickly pulled up my shorts and sat down.

T's dad asked Elaine for a garbage bag.

Elaine goes to take him a garbage bag and T comes over to the table.

Blushing and frustrated T asks me, "What the hells the matter with you? Why the hell would you show it to mom?"

"What? I'm sure she has seen plenty of cocks in her life, plus she just saw mine sliding out of you."

"Yes, but you didn't need to show her again."

"Hey, just had to prove it wasn't a little guy," I said with a smile.

The garage door closed and Elaine was coming back to the kitchen.

T is sitting across from me, and facing away from the garage door, I could tell T was frustrated so I asked a little louder than necessary so Elaine could hear, "Do you need to ride my little guy longer to work some of your frustration out?"

"Yes!" T said as Elaine reached the kitchen.

Looking at me and smiling Elaine asked, "Yes, what?"

T's face turned beet red. "I, I um."

"I asked her if she was going to shower first."

"Oh," Elaine smirked.

Standing up T says, "Yes, I'm, I'm going to go shower." She turns and heads upstairs.

Smiling, Elaine goes over to the sink to do the dishes. I take my cock out slowly stroke it under the table and watch Elaine as I finish my coffee.

She has fuzzy slippers on. A thin pair of pink running shorts and a light white tee shirt. I watch her ass jiggle back and forth as she scrubs the dishes.

The garage door opens, T's dad yells, "I'm going to the dump," and shuts the door without waiting for a reply. Elaine continues with the dishes.

I hear the door to the upstairs bathroom close.

My cock is rock hard. I finish my coffee and get up. With my cock out swinging in the air I walk up behind Elaine, lift and press my cock into her ass slide my hands up her shirt and grab her braless breasts. I push her against the counter and force my cock up while needing her tits. Surprisingly her shorts are soft and smooth on my dick.

"A perfect handful and nice warm resting place for my cock."

"Stop! Someone will see!"

"Who?" I ask. "Everyone is gone."

"Mmm, T," she moans.

"She is frustrated and just got in the shower, she won't be out for a half-hour."

I slide my dick down and up again. Dry humping her ass.

Upstairs the door opens and T starts to come downstairs. Fuck! I give Elaine one last nipple squeeze and thrust my hips.

"Ugh," Elaine moans.

I quickly put my cock back in my shorts and go pour myself another cup of coffee.

"What do you want to do today?" T asks as she walks into the kitchen.

"I don't care, I'm up for anything?" I say with a smile. "You guys decide, I'm going to shower."

We spent the rest of the day with her grandparents. Then an uneventful evening. We start to head up for bed. First T then her dad. Elaine is in the kitchen so I get a drink of water.

Sipping my water I say, "When you come down in the morning I except no bra a lot shirt. Just your wonderful boobs." I finish my water then head upstairs and go to bed.

Monday Morning

I wake up at 5 as per usual and go get cleaned up. I quietly go downstairs. Instead of going to the den, I go into the living room. I take my shirt off pull my shorts down and let them fall to my ankles. I sit down in an armchair facing the dining room, start slowly stroking my dick and wait for Elaine.

After about 10 minutes I hear walking around above me, then a door open and close. I assume she is in the washroom. My dick is getting harder with anticipation. Five minutes later pre cum is oozing down my shaft. The bathroom door opens and I hear her come down the stairs. Well, hopefully, it is her or I have some explaining to do. She is almost at the bottom of the stairs. I can tell she has no shirt on, I see it in her hand, and the same shorts as yesterday. She walks straight into the den, stops, looks around then comes back out. She walks to the dining room sees me sitting in the chair stroking my cock and smiles.

"Come here," I demand.

"Why are you in here?" she asks.

I spread my legs. "Come stand between my legs."

She walks over and throws her shirt on the couch beside me.

"Not such a little guy is he?" I ask.

"I never thought it was," she says as she watches me stroke it.

I slide forward and spread my legs a little wider. I place my hands on her hips and start sucking on her nipples. She grabs both sides of my head and pulls me into her breast. I slide my hands down grab her ass cheeks and pull her to me.

This is the first time I have touched her lower body with my hands. For her age, her ass is in fine condition, firm but soft. I slowly slide my hands back up to her hips gently bite her nipple and pull. She quietly moans.

I let go of it and switch to the other nipple. I flick my tongue at it, she squirms, and curl my fingers into her hips grabbing her shorts.

All of a sudden I quickly suck her breast into my mouth, At the same time I pulled her shorts down and let them drop to the floor. I bite and pull on her nipple. She moans louder now. It takes her a few minutes to notice she is now totally naked. She tries to pull away but I clamp down on her nipple and pull her by her velvety smooth ass cheeks so her mound is pressed to my chest.

"Stop, we can't" she moans.

I continue to suck, nibble her while I slide my left hand down and around her ass cheek. I let my fingers graze her little pucker hole. She shivers as they pass over. I continue forward with my fingers, searching for my goal. My fingers graze by her sopping wet little clam.

"Ohhh fuck, no. Please stop." she moans as she pulls my head into her breast.

I bite down on her nipple and push my hand into her pussy.

"Aaaagh, I'm cummmming." she moans. Her whole body shakes. My hand is drenched in liquid. Her knees buckle so I grab her by the ass, her body is still shaking, so I lower her to the floor.

She is now laying on the floor with her arms over her head and I am straddling her thighs. I look her over and dam she looks good. Her nipples are still hard and my cock is dripping pre cum all over her thighs. I don't think she is back to reality. I lift my leg and spread her legs apart then put my leg between hers. I do the same with my other leg. Her eyes are still closed as I gaze upon her well-manicured bush and partly open pussy. I lean forward and place my hands on either side of her chest.

I move my hips down and lie on top of her. My cock wedged firmly between us. My shaft pressed between her open lips.

I move my hips causing my cock to move slowly up and down. This pulled her out of her stupor.

Her eyes widen and she puts her hands on my shoulders and pushes.

"Stop, what are you doing?"

I continue to move my hips back and forth, slowly moving down.

"Ooh, we, we can't."

She stops trying to push me off and slides her hands under my arms and around my back.

I can feel my head rubbing her, closer and closer I get.

"Ohh, God. We gotta stop." she moans.

My cock head slides over her mound and is resting fully between her lips.

Her eyes widen, and she shakes her head no. I stop.

"No, we can't."

I mover my hips and the tip of cock head moves forward into her wet cunt.

"Aaah. Sto.." was all she got out as I pushed forward.

"Too, big, Aaah. Oh God, too big."

I pull back and push back in.

"Oh, fuck. You're ripping me in half. Oh, fuck you feel sooo good."

I look down and I'm only half in. I push further.

"Oh God, stop, I can't take much more."

"I'm almost there." I groan and push again. My cock is now buried in her pussy. I don't move. I can feel her pussy clenching my cock. I finally realize I'm gonna come soon.

"Fuck finally. I'm all the way in. Does it hurt?" I ask.

"No. Oh, God no. It feels fucking fabulous, I've never felt so full before."

"Fuck, it feels amazing. You keep squeezing my cock Like that I'm going to explode."

"Mmm please do. Fuck me, fuck me hard."

"Shouldn't I at least kiss you?"

"I couldn't care less just fuck me."

"My pleasure."

Supporting my weight with my hands I bring my knees up. I pull out and slowly push back in. My balls are swelling and starting to hurt. As I fuck her, I watch her tits move back and forth every time I push back in. I'm lost in my own world as I slide in and out of my mother-in-law. I can't believe I'm fucking her.

I thrust so hard into her I can feel the skin at the base of my cock pushing deep into her. I can feel my cum erupting forth from my balls, travelling up my shaft and as it explodes out the tip of my cock. I feel myself pushing, thrusting like I'm trying to become part of her. The feeling as the rivers of cum erupt from my cock over and over again is overwhelming as I watch her breasts frantically move back and forth. When I am done, there is nothing.

I feel someone softly slapping me.

"Roland!"

Slap, slap.

"Roland, are you ok?"

I roll my head and lift my arm to avoid the slap.

"Yeah. What happened?"

"Oh thank God, I thought you had a heart attack!"

"Fuck, I don't mean to be rude but, without a doubt, you are the best fuck of my life. I have never had that experience with anyone else, even T."

Still naked and on her knees, her boobs were hanging in my face. She smiles lifts my head, kisses the top of my head and cradles me in her breasts.

"I'm glad I can still make someone happy. Now hurry, we need to get dressed. It is getting late and someone may be down soon."

She lays me back down and starts getting dressed.

"Sure, one request though," I say as I sit up and pull on my shorts. She looks at me with a questioning raise of the eyebrow.

"No bras or panties when I'm around," she raises an eyebrow again.

"I want easy access to you at any time."

"Mmm, sound good to me. Anytime you want you can take what you want. Take these, I used them to clean up." she hands me her panties. They were soaking. I look up at her and smile.

"We made quite the mess."

She gets up and goes to get an air freshener. I go to the washroom to get cleaned up.

While in the bathroom I get lost in my thoughts. Not sure how long I was in there but when I came out T was sitting at the kitchen table having a coffee.

"Mmm coffee, could I get one?"

"Sure," Elaine says as she gets up. I notice she has changed her clothes. She is wearing a pink blouse with no bra, her nipples slightly poking out, and a matching pink skirt that ends just above her knees. "Hmm," I think. "Does she have panties on?"

"Crap, I forgot my phone upstairs. Be right back."

Off she goes upstairs. Elaine brings my coffee over. With my left hand, I slide it up under her skirt. Wow, she listened, no panties! I let my fingers wander over her mound. I slide my pointer finger up and down her wet lips. I part them and slowly push my finger in.

"Mmm, stop. She'll be right back."

I pump it in and out a couple of times. T starts coming down the stairs. I pull my finger out. It is dripping wet. Elaine sits down in the chair beside me and T is opposite me. I lift my fingers, stick them in my mouth and suck off Elaine's juices.

T looks at me.

"What? No spoon." I say.

"I wanna leave after breakfast so we have time to do laundry and relax for a bit when we get home. All my stuff is in the bedroom."

"Sure," I say and finish my coffee. "Well, I'll go shower then pack everything up."

I head upstairs and grab a change of clothes then hop in the shower and think over the morning events. My cock is hard but I ignore it. I start dressing but realize I have no underwear. "Shit" I mumble. I pick up my close open the bathroom door and listen. Nothing. Good. I put my clothes in front of my crotch and start going to the bedroom buck naked.