At the Kit-Kat Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Part 3 of a 3 part story about life in the Kit-Kat club.
4.2k words
4.68
11.6k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last chapter. I very much appreciate comments, thank-you. And now, part 3 of 3:

The feeling of her hand clasping the back of my neck and her fingers rubbing over my spiked choker was insanely hot.

"Ahh, I'm close" I said, as I fucked her as hard as I could, wondering again where all this energy was coming from, her beautiful ass seemingly able to take any sort of a pumping I gave it. I almost forgot my dominant role as I was focused so much on what I knew would be a mountain of cum about to burst to the surface of my cock.

"Get on your fucking knees bitch" I ordered, as I quickly pulled my cock out of her perfect ass and pulled off the condom as she whipped around, like she had done it thousands of times before, bent down, and made her mouth and tongue as wide as possible.

I started throat fucking her and soon came into her mouth, feeling the shots of cum shoot out like I had rarely felt before. She made squeaky choking noises and I was worried I was choking her but then she started sucking violently on my recently spent cock as my cum spilt out of her mouth and dripped heavily onto the floor. Fuck me... what a sight. This girl was a pro. This was all just... insane. How can all of your fuck-dreams come to fruition within a few hours?

She stared at me, panting, as heavy globules of cum continued to unevenly fall down her chin and onto the floor. Some of it dripped onto my shiny black heels. She noticed that I had noticed, and seemed to be expecting my next command, "obviously I do not want that on my shoes..." and she greedily slurped the cum off my shoes and swallowing once again as if it was the tastiest thing she had ever had.

I gently grabbed her hair and pulled her up off the floor so she was level with me for another kiss. I loved tasting my own slimy cum in her mouth as we kissed and she gently masturbated her beautiful tanned cocked, amazed at myself for coming so much, but still feeling sexy and confident as I watched her rubbed herself off. I let my dominant persona dissipate as we kissed. Crazy as it was, and insanely dirty as the past few hours had been, I found myself totally falling for this Naomi girl... boy? ... girl. OK, keep it together... don't go falling in love! This is not how relationships start.

She was the first to speak in neutral mode. "Drink?" I was not sure I could do drinks and then fucking all over again. If I was staying here, I would need a serious clean-up. "I really want to Naomi, but I think I need to fix myself up a bit first."

My wig was sticking against my cheeks and I could feel rivers of sweat under all the latex. She looked a little disappointed and I suddenly felt a bit vulnerable, like, the second she would disappear out of my sight, she'd be gone forever. Oh man, it's a guy... you're just getting lost in the lust of it all... calm the fuck down...

"OK" she replied, "you need any help?" The thought of me emptying out the sweat from my latex with Naomi watching was not sexy at all,

"Hey, no" I said, "I'll meet you in a bit, how about at the first bar we met, at 2 o'clock?" She agreed, but in a way that made me worry she wasn't serious. I suddenly lost all my confidence again... of course she just wanted sex, and she was so good looking, that she could get endless sex in a place like this.

On the way to the toilets I passed so many amazing costumes, but not much stuff was happening. I had sort of expected to be wading through a forest of cocks when I first heard about the Kit-Kat club but the reality was that you had to seek-out the sex, it wasn't just going on everywhere. But there was one exception that I noticed as I squelched my soggy latex to the toilets: a group of five good-looking, young, muscular guys were playing around with each other, a thousand per cent gay, dressed in leather harnesses and weird contraptions that seemed to have dildos all over them. They were the epitome of gayness. But what fun they seemed to be having. Perhaps one day, I thought, if I come here often, I'll loose all inhibitions like that.

I felt a tap on the shoulder and turned around to see Hanna.

"Liiisa!" she said, "I wasn't sure it was you from behind, you look so feminine!"

"Thanks Hanna " I said, "what's been happening?"

She gave me a playful punch, "you just ran away!" she said, half-smiling, "anyway, are you going to the toilet?"

We entered the metallic, brightly lit toilets and carried on chatting as we walked into a toilet stall and locked the door. I took off my latex and wiped myself over with wet-wipes I had in my handbag.

"When did I run away?" I replied. Hannah explained that she was with Naomi when she watched me give a black guy a blow-job and as soon as it was over, I ran off. Ahhh, that. The whole, me-sucking-a-cock-for-the-first-time thing.

"It's been crazy here" I said, "like, I'm doing things that are in my deepest fantasies. And it makes me think, what are my fantasies going to be now? Now that I've done it all."

"Oh Martin" Hanna said, "you worry too much. You are not doing these things every day. If you are then maybe it's a problem. Enjoy life!"

Her over-simplification of my thoughts were somehow comforting. Yes, I do worry too much. I looked at Hanna in her awesome catsuit and realised that she was still impeccable. She looked as tidy as when she first walked into this club hours ago.

"How come you look so good still?" I asked her. She replied that she was having fun just watching and wasn't sure if she wanted to join in with strangers.

"Not even with Naomi?" I replied, realising that I only mentioned her because I wanted Hanna's opinion about her. I couldn't get Naomi out of my mind. Hanna seemed to jump to attention when I mentioned her.

"Oh Naomi!" she said, "she is soooo cool, no? She's a boy you know?" I replied that I knew and that I found myself really liking her. Hanna gave a mini yelp of joy, "oh Martin's in love! Lisa's in love!"

"Oh shush" I said, "Naomi is like some amazing porn-star. I bet she's going to fuck everybody in here. I'm just glad we had our time together."

Hanna paused for a bit and then gave me a little kiss on the cheek. I misunderstood where her kiss was going, and I turned so that it landed on my lips. Something lit inside of me as I kissed her again. I was totally de-latexed, my whole body naked apart from my black panties: a Lisa head on top of a guy's smoothly shaved body.

Hanna kissed me with surprising ferocity. I didn't know she had it in her. I loved the feel of her black pvc catsuit against my bare chest. We didn't exchange any words as pushed her gently against the wall of the toilet cubicle, rubbing my hands and quickly hardening cock over her pvc.

I think the relief of being out of my latex was so refreshing that I got a renewed horniness. This was wrong. I knew her boyfriend. He was a nice guy. But that was making this situation even hotter. My cock was bursting out of my panties as Hanna grapped it with a hand as she continued to kiss me. I found myself in that dizzying intensity of lust where you just want to consume the other person. I was kissing her harder and harder and unconsciously dry humping her against the wall, my pre-cum drawing wobbly lines over her pvc-covered chest as she jerked off my rock-hard cock. I was biting her lips sometimes now, and it seemed the more aggressive I got the better she responded. I gave her head the slightest of touches and she sprang down and started violently sucking my cock in a squatting position.

"Oh fuck Hanna" was all I could say. She had a small mouth but she was sucking the entirety of the cock each time she took it in. She pulled away from my cock, gasping for breath, with thick watery strings of her thick back-of-the-throat saliva and my pre-cum forming between my cock and her mouth.

What is going on?! This was Hanna for god's sake! Little cute Hanna! I looked down and saw her pony-tail shaking frantically around her cat-eared head as she face-fucked my cock with the enthusiasm of a deranged woman. Wow. I came within a minute, just as her mouth was away from my cock and it shot in her mouth and immediately dribbled down her chin. She stayed in a squatted position and breathed life-giving gasps of air, just staring at my cock, as if she wasn't satisfied. He looked up at me and hanging cum bounced around the bottom of her chin as she panted, straight into my eyes.

"That was nice" was about all I could say.

"Oh Liiisa," Hanna replied, "what have you done to me?" she said in that indeterminable, half-joking way.

"What happens in Kit-Kat stays in Kit-Kat" I reassured her, as she stood up. I got a tissue from my handbag and wiped the cum off her chin. We went to the sink area and fixed up our make-up. We shared a protein bar than I had bought. It was hard to eat since my mind was full with sex, but I managed, and I suspected I'd need the energy. This place was insanely good.

I decided to goth-up my eyes a little more, removing and replacing some of the foundation and then adding more shadow around them. I was pretty much guessing at it but it turned out really sexy. I found myself thinking about Naomi again. Wow... just face fucked a girl and I'm still thinking about Naomi the tranny. Man, she got inside my head. I took off my spiked choker and replaced it with the original, more submissive looking O-ring choker.

We left the bathroom, recharged and ready for fun. Hanna took my hand to my surprise, as we past through a few different dance areas and to a bar that was relatively quiet compared to the others. We ordered some drinks and chatted about the past few hours.

"Oh this place is so dangerous!" said Hanna. I replied that I'm sure there were other places like it in Berlin. In a moment of silence I watched the group of five gay guys that I saw before pass on the other side of the bar.

"Oh Hanna! Hanna!" I exclaimed, "look at those guys, I saw them before, aren't they fun? Let's talk to them. I heard them speaking English."

"Oh wait a minute" Hanna said, suddenly sounding like an old lady, "I need to rest for some minutes. You go."

Feeling slightly bad for leaving her, I said that I'd be back and rushed after them, as much as my five inch heels allowed me to rush. The thought of approaching guys like this anywhere else was crazy, but here it seemed totally fine. I didn't even need to say anything: as I approached them, one of them facing me said "oh look at this girl!" and the other four boys turned to me. Man, they were insanely cliché gay-looking. They had shiny pronounced abs and big leather harnesses that connected together in a way that my O-ring choker looked like. Although a small detail, I felt that it linked me to them somehow. Another boy spoke:

"Oh I adore latex, wow, this girl is really making it work."

"Thanks" I said, "I saw you guys earlier and though that you seemed to be having the most fun here."

"We are!" another boy said, "wanna join us?"

"Sure" I replied, not entirely sure what 'joining them' entailed.

"We love girls like you" another boy said. I was loving the compliments and my confidence, and cock, grew.

"Well I love hot boys like you!" and with that they all gave a little cheer and clinked their almost-empty glasses.

"Then back to the dungeon!" one of them said. He was the first guy who spoke to me, and was just insanely good looking. They were all wearing tight, black, silk shorts that seemed to amplify their packages and variations of leather harnesses on their torsos. I followed them to some steps and we went to the lower level.

Wow. I hadn't even seen this part of the club yet. We walked past a bunch of guys blowing each other, some hospital beds where couples were role-playing and into a black and red room filled with BDSM furniture. We made some chit-chat with each other, and they put me totally at ease, asking me what my limits were, and what I liked. Wow... what I liked... I didn't really know until tonight. I said no blood, no shit, and ... well, I couldn't think of anything else that I didn't like. My fetish limits for sex had expanded exponentially these past few hours.

I walked up to a large diagonal cross and positioned myself with legs wide apart and wrists up so as to match the pattern of the cross. That seemed to be a trigger for the boys because one of them walked up to me and started attaching the wrist harnesses. He kept his eyes on mine as he attached me to the cross. Immediately, two of the other boys attached my ankles to the cross and I was literally stuck there, marvelling at the bizarre feeling of being trapped. My cock was once again, and I couldn't believe it was still unsatisfied, rock hard, and was making my latex skater skirt stand up.

The first boy bent down and lifted my cock out from under the skirt. He didn't pause for a second and started sucking strongly on my cock. Jesus.. this was amazing. It felt totally different than ever before, somehow wetter and with more pressure, but in a good way.

"Don't be greedy Stef" one of the other boys said as he bent down and joined the cock-sucker. These two hyper gay dudes were sucking my cock, clearly having a great time, as another guy came up to my face and kissed me hard. I loved his thick tongue rolling around in mine, as both our cocks were getting greedily pleasured.

"Stop stop!" I said, "I'm gonna come!"

"Oh we do not want that baby" one of them said as the boys undid my harnesses and we walked over to a space with soft black mats that shined like the latex I was wearing. Oh my god, this was a gangbang! This totally was a gangbang situation! I was once again dizzy with arousal. Let's do this.

"Boys, you aren't gonna let a girl down now are you? I want your cocks now."

"What a girl!" one of them said, "then we better do what you say!"

One of the boys had a very large cock and it was this one that laid down on his black, continuing to slowly pleasure himself and told me to climb on, as one of the other boys threw a condom at him and he put it on. I stood there for a few seconds, figuring out how best to climb onto this oily gay dude as I felt some hands touch my sides and then a tongue penetrating, oh so gently, my asshole.

"Oh that is nice" I said, as another guy started to kiss me and another one started sucking my cock. I put my hands behind myself, out of sight, so I could grasp the guy that was rimming me so well. After a minute or so of this, I asked if someone could lube my ass up, ready for the hot dude lying on the black shiny mat, waiting for my ass. Within seconds it seemed, my ass had heavily lubed fingers penetrating it. I could have stood there all night, as the slippery fingers gently fucked me.

I moved over to the guy lying down and squatted myself above his cock, facing him, grasping his cock with my latex covered hand, aiming it slowly into my ass. Ahhhh boy that was it. It felt like home. I shifted all my weight from my feet to my latex-covered legs as I tucked them either side of this guy's legs, leaned forward and put my hands on the ground either side of this dude's head as he gently fucked me with his humongous cock, kissing him with the lust of a crazy bitch.

"More cocks!" I shouted between deep wet kisses with this guy who was fucking me so deep, so wide, that I was precumming all over his perfect oiled abs. I rocked to the opposite motion of his thrusting cock for deeper penetration as the four other dudes stood around us, stroking their perfect, beautiful cocks. I clenched my teeth together as the thrusts seemed to get even more intense, biting my lower lip with my upper teeth in total sexual submission, my eye-lids drooping like some heroin user, from the feeling of feeling so physically and sexually filled up.

One of the guys that was stood around, got on his knees on the shiny black mat and started sucking my cock that was bobbing up and down to the thrusts of the guy fucking me. Oh christ this was intense, my cock was getting sucked as my ass was getting pumped.

I looked at the three remaining guys standing to my left and right. I extended both my arms to their cocks and grabbed them with my latex-covered, oily hands, jerking them off, using them as balance to keep me upright, as the other guy aimed his cock to my mouth. I looked up at him as I jerked-off two cocks either side of me, as my ass was getting the pounding of a lifetime, my cock was getting sucked and I opened my mouth to take in this last remaining cock and that heading towards me.

It felt so amazing, as the natural rhythm of the dude fucking me helped with the rhythm of the guy sucking me and the cock that I was sucking, whilst I jerked-off two more cocks. I was totally filled up with cock, surrounded by perfect muscular oiled male bodies and having the time of my life.

My universe was pure cock, every sense was taken up with cock. It was all I focused on in front of me, to my left and to my right. It was all I could hear, the sounds of balls slapping against my ass, my large hoop earring jangling against my head and my latex squeaking as the cock pumped my ass. It was all I could taste, as I sucked greedily on the cock in front of me as I balanced by jerking off the cocks to my left and right. And of course it was all I could feel, as my cock was getting sucked, my hands were filled with cock and my ass, my body, my very being was filled up with this other perfect huge cock. I was the sun to these gay guys with their perfectly toned oiled bodies, I was the centre of everything and it was just what I wanted.

I seemed to be on autopilot, living the most hardcore things I had watched in videos, as I climbed off the guy fucking me, giving all the hot guys cause for concern for a few seconds. But they soon realised what I was doing as I stayed on my shiny latex-covered knees, and directed the five cocks around my face, literally pulling some of them towards me. I jerked-off two cocks as I took one in my mouth.

Two of the guys pushed two cocks into my mouth and I managed to suck them for quite a while before gagging, inducing large slithery string of viscous saliva to form between their cocks and my mouth. Without any warning, one of the cocks exploded in my mouth, sending cum straight down my throat, in my mouth, and down my chin. This made me stop jerking off the other cocks, and I just tilted my head back and showed the cum floating around on my tongue as a signal for the four others to cum in my mouth, or as close as they could.

I was masturbating myself now, rubbing my cock, having pulled up my latex skirt so everyone could see it. That first orgasm seemed to quickly trigger all the remaining cocks to come on my face and in my mouth within a minute of each other as I kept my head tiled back so that my tongue was level and a large pool (as least, that's how it felt) of warm cum gathered in my mouth. I panted as I stared at the cocks coming on me again and again. I loved having so many cocks around me... wait... there were six.. what?

I looked up and saw Naomi, jerking herself off to me, under her cute black leather skirt. I was so turned on but so tired as well. I seemed to be sucking my energy reserves dry as my cock strained in its hardest possible state, my head woozy with continuously building lust.

"Fucking awesome" she said, her cock aimed towards my face, now the sole hard cock as I had already received five cum-loads over my head and in my mouth. I just smiled as best I could whilst keeping the huge pool of cum steady in my mouth.

Naomi pushed her cock into my mouth and I naturally reacted by sucking it, heavily lubricating her cock with the huge amount of cum that spilled quickly out of my mouth as I sucked hard on her cock whilst continuing to jerk myself off. It was too much to take, having the cum of five random guys lubricate my mouth as I sucked Naomi's beautiful she-cock. Just as I felt Naomi's load shoot into my mouth, I was starting to cum myself, sending out fast jets of cum onto the shiny black mat as she replaced the cum I had lost in my mouth with her own.

12