At the Lake Ch. 06: The End?

Story Info
More fun for everyone, some even caught on tape.
7.2k words
4.6
3.2k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SGTSpork
SGTSpork
34 Followers

Ch. 07: The End?

As soon as she was gone, Lacy was under the table pulling my now soft dick out the leg of my panties. As she teased me, Beth came and sat next to me. "We have another surprise for you this weekend before Lacy goes back to work tomorrow." Beth said as I ran my fingers through Lacy's hair under the table. "Tonight you and Lacy get to sleep in our bedroom. I am going to sleep in hers. Whatever happens, happens. I won't even ask. We just want you to know this weekend isn't the end of this relationship. We love you. Both of us."

As Beth spoke, she got up and started washing the glasses and plates. She was still wearing the tiny bikini. I had a perfect view of her sexy little ass. I love the way the tiny little thread of fabric fits so nicely between her perky little cheeks, spreading them apart just enough to see the soft smooth material clinging to her tasty little pussy. She was so sexy. I couldn't believe I was married to this amazing woman, let alone got lick her sweet sexy pussy and tits. If it wasn't her idea, I would feel guilty about Lacy being under the table.

Lacy was such a tease. At first she was just running her tongue all around my balls and lightly sucking the tip of my still soft dick. Even as tired as I was, I could feel the blood flow back between my legs. I was a little disappointed she was teasing just the tip. I love it when Beth pulls my entire soft penis into her mouth and runs her tongue over the bottom of my balls. Every time she did that it felt like I could cum in her mouth without even being hard and I love that.

Before Lacy crawled out from under the table, she pulled my panties back up around my knees. "I want you to wear those to bed," she said and started pulling her clothes off, giving us a cute little strip tease. As she danced she focused most of her attention on rubbing against Beth. It didn't take long for to be sitting on the table in front of me like Beth was earlier, with her legs spread, rubbing her naked body being careful to not touch between her legs. As she teased me Lacy told me how much she wanted to sleep with me, alone. "Is your dick hard again honey?" she whispered as slid off the table to sit on my lap.

I didn't say a word as she leaned in kissing me on the lips. I could feel the warmth of her body pressed against me and the hot dripping liquid slipping out of her pussy. "Yes sweetie. You always make my dick hard." I whispered back. "Are you ready to go to bed yet?" While we gently kissed, Beth went into the living room and collected the vibrators from the couch and handed Lacy her the toys, making a point to mention how I liked the little purple dick in my ass. "Good night honey. I love you." I said to Beth as she disappeared down the hall, while Lacy and I locked the doors and turned out the lights.

After a long passionate kiss in the darkness of the kitchen, I could tell Lacy was just as eager to go to bed. I took Lacy by the hand leading her towards the bedroom. Pausing only a second to see Beth was already on the bed naked, legs spread, and softly rubbing her toy over the lips of her pussy. The soft buzzing accompanied by her moans was so sexy. As we stood there watching for a second, Lacy slid her hand down the back of my panties, slipped her finger into my ass gently pulling me into our room, and to the edge of the bed. Softly kissing her, I slipped my finger into her ass matching the pulse of her finger in mine.

"You can watch her masturbate any time. Tonight is all about you and me. I finally got what I waited for all weekend." Lacy said as we entered the room, pushing me onto the bed. "I want you to fuck my ass while I finger my pussy. And I want to be on top so Beth can see if she does come in, like in one of your movies. That little show in the kitchen was nothing. Wait till you fill my asshole with that big hard cock. And don't you even think about cumming till I tell you. OK? You have to hold it as long as you can, OK honey?"

After slowly and sensually covering my body with oil, Lacy straddled me slowly pressing down completely taking my dick into her tight little hole. Once she was comfortable, Lacy laid back on top of me pulling my hands up to cup her perky little breast. "Now don't move," she said. "I want to ride you with your cock in my ass and make myself cum playing with my pussy. The only thing you get to move is your hands on my tits. I promise you will love it. I already do."

Lacy slowly started to slide her body around with my dick in her ass and started to rub her wet waiting pussy. As she got more and more excited her body slithered against mine, eventually pounding my dick deeper and deeper, harder and harder. Her moaning got louder and louder. It was obvious she didn't care who heard or saw us. "OH MY GOD, I wish we had a mirror so we could see me fingering my pussy with your cock buried deep in my ass! Fuck yea. I'm cumming. I love your cock in my ass. Fuck me now. FUCK MY ASS! I'm CUUUUMMMIING!" she was almost screaming. "Don't cum yet. It's my turn. Are you ready for me?"

With one loud moan, Lucy's juice flushed out of her pussy flowing over my balls like water. Sitting up she buried my dick deep in her ass one more time riding out her wave of pleasure. After pulling herself off me, she slowly started playing with the wet cum covered dick. It took all that I had not to cum till now and I couldn't hold it much longer. With a quick swift movement, I pressed my finger into my ass. That was all I could take. Stream after stream of cum flew out of my penis like a spray can exploding all over her hand. "Oh my god that was nice." Lacy said as we relaxed and settled in.

As we laid together we softly kissed, rubbing each other's bodies without a word spoken, till we drifted off to sleep. We never even got up to clean ourselves off. Still wet and sticky, we both slept peacefully wrapped in each other's arms like honeymooners too exhausted to move.

I woke up before Lacy's alarm went off. Seeing her lying there was amazing. When Beth and I had our little fantasies, it usually ended after we both had an orgasm. I never even imagined I would ever sleep with Lacy, let alone that my wife knew about it. She was so beautiful in the early morning light, I just had to wake her up the same way I woke up Beth in the living room. It was the perfect way to start her last morning here.

"Should I wake up Beth?" Lacy said softly. "I know she wants to see you and I want to say goodbye before I leave. All my clean clothes are in that room anyway." With a light smack to her cute little ass I followed her out the door. When she disappeared into the other room, I went out to the kitchen to start the coffee. It was nice to be able to walk around naked. It wasn't even anything sexual, just comfortable. It wasn't a new thing for me except the fact that Lacy was there.

Lacy and Beth came out of the room, both still naked, as I was filling the coffee pot. "Do you want breakfast before you leave?" I asked Lacy. "The coffee should be done about the time you are done with your shower." With a quick hug she told me it wasn't needed and left to get ready with Beth following close behind her. I figured they were going to shower together and thought little of it. It would be fun to watch, but I needed coffee.

A second later Beth came back into the room holding my old camcorder and a wicked smile on her face. "Do you know where the charger is for this thing? I think the battery needs to be charged and I want to play with it." Beth said with a cute little smile. It only took a second for me to grab it from the other room. As I handed her the cord from the drawer, she kissed me and said, "Thank you dear. This is going to be fun." With a very intentional wiggle of her ass, she quietly went back into the living room to plug it in.

As I stood there looking out the kitchen window wondering if it would be too late to go fishing once Lacy left, I could hear the women laughing in the other room and whispering to each other. This was nothing new. They always had their little side bar conversations and inside jokes. After a minute Lacy walked up behind me, wrapped her arms around me, and just stood there holding me close. I could tell she wasn't naked, but her still wet body felt nice against my skin.

When the coffee was finished, I broke Lacy's embrace and turned to finally get a look at what she was wearing. She looked amazing. She said it was nothing special, but it made me hard instantly when I saw it. It was a classic white cotton soft cup bra with just a hint of lace and the cutest little pink bow between her perky little tits. Her panties were basic white nylon granny panties, the same style she gave me. DAMN she looked good. But she had to go to work, so I concentrated on the coffee and let her get ready.

Smelling the coffee, Beth came into the kitchen still totally naked and came over to give me a hug. With a quick tug on my hard penis she giggled a little and said, "Don't worry I will take care of that later." It was a nice morning to just sit and drink coffee, not too hot, but just chilly enough to let me know I was still naked. We talked about Lacy's work and when she would be back. Just like most mornings when she left. To listen in you would never have known what a crazy weekend it had been.

When Lacy left us alone to get dressed and ready for work, Beth quickly came over to sit on my lap. It didn't take long for me to be fully inserted into her waiting pussy. Without much movement we were both close to orgasm. We just sat there kissing and letting things happen. Neither of us made much of a show until Lacy came back into the room dressed in her business suit ready for work. As soon as Beth saw her she gave a couple bounces up and down taking me all the way deep inside her, finishing both of us off with a subtle yet loving orgasm.

"That was sweet," Lacy said as she grabbed her cup and finished off her coffee like nothing was happening. Placing her cup next to the sink, Lacy grabbed a towel and rinsed it with warm water. "Just couldn't wait till I left could you?" Lacy said as she leaned in and gave Beth a kiss. "Here let me help you clean up." After helping Beth stand up she gently wiped her pussy clean with the towel then, after kissing the tip of my dick, used it to wipe me clean as well. It was almost funny. It felt like a nurse cleaning me up more than the woman that had just spent all weekend fucking and sucking me.

As Lacy gathered up the toys that were still scattered around the house, Beth and I went into the bedroom and slipped on our typical swimsuits. We at least needed to be covered when we walked Lacy out to her car. It was the typical departure, each one of us receiving a deep kiss and a hug with a slight pinch on my ass. I was sad to see her go, but I knew she would be back. "It really was nice to be working from home," I thought.

"Why don't you go fishing?" Beth said. "There's enough coffee left for one more cup, I know you want to. I have a few things to do inside before we go into town." As she talked, we went back inside and poured the rest of the coffee in my cup. "Give me about an hour, then we need to go get ink and printer paper." Beth said as I grabbed my fishing pole and headed out the door and down to the lake. It was a great weekend. But it was also nice to return to the normal routine, if even for an hour.

As I sat in my old chair drinking coffee and watching the sun rise, it was more like pretending to fish than anything. The coffee was gone shortly after I sat down and there wasn't any more in the house, so trying to get more was useless. And the fish weren't biting, so I decided to call it quits. At least it was a nice hour and a half watching the sun rise. I put my fishing pole and tackle box in the boat, thinking I would go out again later, and headed up the path to go back inside.

As soon as I opened the door, Beth came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel and a smile. "How long does it take the camcorder to charge?" she asked me as she took the towel from around her body and started drying her hair. "I want to check the tape before we go to town, just in case we need to get another one. That one has to be at least a year old and I'm not sure if what's on it is any good." Wrapping the towel around her head, she did a cute little twirl showing off her beautiful naked body.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and rubbed her ass a little and said, "It has been quite a while since I've used it, so probably about two hours till it's fully charged. But you can check the tape while it's plugged in." Holding her bra up and turning around she asked me to hook it for her. "What's next? I giggled. Do you want me to pull your panties up too? If I do, my tongue is going to lick that sweet little pussy. Then we won't get to town till this afternoon. Because I won't stop till you cum for me." At that exact second I knew I should have kept my mouth shut and just offered to help.

Beth got up and walked to the other end of the table and slid her panties and shorts on. "You can do that later," she said as she pulled her t-shirt over her head and walked over to the camcorder by the TV. "Let me check this real quick. Then we can go to town. We should buy more tapes anyway. I want to play around with it this afternoon." I stood by the door as she turned the TV on and plugged the cable into the VCR that would let us watch the cassette in the recorder. "Just a quick check then we can leave, OK?" With a sweet little smile, Beth pressed play and the video started to play.

When the movie started to play all you could see was our bed room with a quick fast forward I could clearly see Lacy and I walking into the room and her pulling my panties off. I knew what was going on instantly. They hid the camera to record Lacy and I making love on our first night together. With another fast forward, Beth got to the part she wanted to see. There we were, the perfect view of Lacy riding my dick clear as day. Every movement, every sound, and every passionate kiss was recorded. The entire night was there on the screen to watch whenever we wanted. "Does Lacy know you recorded this?" I asked Beth. She just smiled, turned the TV off and started to rewind the tape.

After setting the VCR to record the camcorder a copy of the tape in the camera, we headed off to town to get the shopping done. The trip to town was torture. All I wanted to do was go home and watch the tape. Not surprising the trip was short, we grabbed what we needed, and headed home. It didn't help that every possible chance she got Beth was rubbing my dick through my pants keeping me in a constant state of arousal. It was torture and she knew it. All I can do at this point is remember the tape we get to watch when we get home. And I made sure we bought more cassettes to make more movies.

Before I even got out of the truck when we got home, I slipped my hand into the front of Beth's shorts and started playing with her soft silky panties rubbing over her clit. It wasn't long before she had a nice wet spot on her crotch, quickly leading to a quiet little orgasm. It was obvious she was as excited as I was. As we sat in the truck looking at the lake, Beth took my hand, kissed my cheek, and said "Can I watch the video alone before we watch it together? I want you to take the camera in the bedroom and make a video of you jacking off for Lacy and me." As she spoke, Beth pulled her shorts and panties off. Stuffing her panties into the front of my pants, she wrapped them around my dick pulling it a few times to tease me.

Without saying another word, or even waiting for an answer, she got out of the truck and went into the house. It was so cute the way her naked little ass wiggled as she walked away from me. Her tee shirt was just long enough that she had to lift it up a little to flash her pussy as she asked me if I was coming in. Without another word Beth disappeared through the door, only to have her shirt and bra come flying out into the yard. As I gathered her clothes I followed her in, stripping naked as soon as I got through the door.

"Put the sheer pink bra and panties on," Beth said as I walked into the kitchen. "I think they're still on the table where Lacy left them. Can you check to see if it was recorded, while I put this away?" Disappearing into the back room I could hear the buzz of the vibrator start as soon as she was out of sight. Quickly pulling the panties on, I tossed the bra on to the couch and headed to the VCR to check the tape. When Beth came back she was wearing nothing but a smile holding my purple toy deep in her pussy.

"Why aren't you wearing the bra yet?" she asked me. "Don't you like it? I love the way it looks on you. It's so cute with those panties." As I rewound the tape she settled in on the couch with the toy and a bottle of beer. What could I say, I loved the way it felt to wear my new outfit. But, at the moment I was focusing on setting up the tape for her to watch. As soon as I hit play I knew the video didn't record right. After replacing the bad VHS tape, I started the camcorder at the point Lacy and I entered the room and left it so she could watch as it recorded.

"I'm going to get the boat ready for later while you have your fun." I said as I finished. "I promise you can record me playing later. Then you can get all the shots and close-ups you want" As I pulled my swimsuit on over my panties and grabbed my shirt, I could tell she wanted more. "I'll even wear the bra and panties if you want and maybe I'll even put the little purple dick in my ass for you. Now you have fun. Let me know when your ready to eat. I'll do hot dogs on a fire by the lake. OK?"

Before I even got to the door, I could hear the soft buzz of her toy being turned on. I watched through the window for a minute as the video began to play. I thought about going back in and closing the curtains, but decided against it. No one was around to say anything and she was having fun. I had things to do, so I just left her alone and went to get the gas and tools from the shed. I did find it amusing how loud the TV was as I walked back past the cabin. If she doesn't care neither do I.

It only took a minute for me to fuel up the boat and check it out, so I decided to go for a test run around the lake. It was a nice day, the sun was out now, the birds were singing, and I had a good cigar. I had no idea how long the movie was, but my cigar would take about a half hour to smoke. That should be enough time for her to finish. I just hope the batteries in the toy last long enough.

It was very quiet and nice out on the lake alone. There were a couple people still living on the lake, like Jim, I think he lives here full time now. It's always nice to stop and chat for a few minutes. We talked about fishing and work, nothing heavy, just passing the time. As I sat there all I could really think of was wondering if he could see the panties I was wearing under my swim shorts. Either way it was too late now. With a smile and a wave I returned to my boat ride.

All weekend long I thought it was the fact that the women liked me wearing the panties that got me excited. Now I realize I actually liked wearing them, not making a point to tell everyone, but it felt a bit kinky, like I was getting away with something. And I really liked the way they felt rubbing on my skin. I think I can work with this new arrangement. The more I thought about it the harder my dick got.

Looking around the thought crossed my mind to just pull my shorts down and get myself off right there on the boat. But there were still a few people stirring around on shore, so I thought it would be better to wait. But that didn't stop a bit of cum from dripping out into my panties. As I pulled the boat up to the dock, Beth grabbed the rope and pulled the boat in to tie it up. As she bent over to tie it up she pulled her shirt up in the back, making it very obvious she had the little purple dick buried deep in her naked ass.

SGTSpork
SGTSpork
34 Followers
12