At the Resort

Story Info
Finding something unexpected.
8.8k words
4.22
19.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been working too hard, and as a reward I gave myself a week away. I am single and work for myself. I played hard but because work had been really busy. There had been a couple of one-night stands, all pretty good sex, but I hadn't spent quality time with anyone. I chose a resort in the islands, not cheap but easy for me. I turned up, got my keys, showered and headed to the bar.

Talent galore, but all a bit young for me. I am in my middle thirties and desire a woman who has a bit more front, some depth, the ability to make me respect her. Sure, the twenty-somethings here were pretty and fucking sexy, but I got the feeling they would be on their knees sooner than I could whistle. I suspected they spoilt their boyfriends by being too compliant, or at any rate they were too quick to give it away. But it was more than that for me: I needed more than quick and easy sex, nice as that would be. And please don't get me wrong, there were many fine women here. There had to be a challenge, a meeting of minds, something that would set things apart. Someone who would make me work for it and reward me with more.

I had a drink, ate a quick meal and headed back to my suite. The sweep of the milky way demanded that I sit outside and enjoy another drink while I wound down.

In the morning I had breakfast and headed to the beach. There were many couples, actually very sexy to me, or dressed in expensive clothes that made them sexy to some. It was expensive and therefore exclusive. Many of the women sported enhanced breasts.

Then there were the singles, many girls not long out of school, obviously together for some time away. The sights were good, many of their perky breasts bobbing exposed as they pranced in their thong bikini bottoms, their heads imperiously high, the odd ponytail flicking. Sexy, good for a wank late at night on my own, but more complicated than I imagined I wanted for a short fun time.

After a couple of days of breakfast, beach, lunch, pool or movie or sail, drink, dinner, maybe some porn to finish, I had decided I was unlikely to get skin-to-skin this week. I think it was the fourth day when I noticed her. I was relaxing by the pool after lunch, and across the way was a lady I hadn't noticed before. Tall, thin, brunette, sunglasses, one piece navy bathing suit. She sipped cocktails, listened to something through ear buds, and looked effortlessly cool and incredibly fuckable because of that. She seemed to be on her own.

I surreptitiously watched for as long as I could until I needed a bathroom break. When I returned she had gone. I hoped I would have an opportunity to meet her.

The next day, my second last, I saw her again. I was at the bar, she was swooping elegantly across a lounge by the pool. I decided I needed to meet her, so I sent a cocktail to her. As the waiter handed her the drink there was a discussion. I was worried she would hand it back but she accepted. There was a simple hand gesture indicating me, and soon she was headed my way. Her approach gave a chance to have a longer look.

She was tall and slim, and once the sunglasses came off, I could see her glinting blue eyes. Her long hair was in a ponytail, and she wore a robe over her fifties style high waisted black and white bikini. She was not my usual type, a little more boyish than the hourglass figures I usually went for. There was something about her even before a word was spoken.

"Thank you for the drink" she opened with. "I'm Natalie. Let me get the next one."

That was a good sign I thought, a chance to get to know her a bit better.

"I'm Tom. You're welcome, and thank you. I was hoping you'd like to spend a bit of time."

"Well, without meaning to sound disappointed, I needed to talk to someone who isn't part of a lovey dovey couple, and someone who is older than twenty-one. When I was twenty-one I slept with some of these girls older sisters, but I have no desire to now."

"That's an image that will be hard to shift. Good though. And I know what you mean about the people here. There are more likely partners on the staff, certainly until you showed up."

"I'll take that as a compliment" she replied, somewhat archly.

"I didn't mean to offend you" I replied quickly, hopefully sounding sincere to her.

"It's okay, I was messing with you. I know exactly what you mean. If I was looking for sex it would have been quite hard to find without complications. In those situations I don't want love, I just want a fuck."

"Are you searching for sex without complication?" I shot back, aware an opportunity beckoned.

"Possibly, but not right now. At this moment I want to enjoy a couple of drinks and some interesting conversation."

Not exactly shot down, but not really positive either. But while we talked there might be something.

"Okay, well I will say that I am mildly disappointed. But more drinks would be fantastic, and perhaps we could have dinner?"

"Maybe, but I want to know more about you before that happens."

Blunt, but effective.

"I'm single, thirty-four, a self employed architect. Things have been very busy lately, so here I am relaxing."

Natalie replied "thirty-two, air hostess and interior design student. A few days break."

"I like theatre, art, design, good food, travel and sex."

"I like all those things too. And a well designed sofa."

"Home is an apartment near the park, shared with my cat. Good coffee, view of the park and the river."

"You beat me there. Share apartment in the inner west, but nice people to live with. Two other girls."

"The apartment is lovely, but recently work has been so busy I have hardly spent any time there. It would be nice to share it with someone. I haven't had time for a nice dinner with friends, let alone anything else. That isn't meant as anything more as a statement of fact."

"Understood. Actually, I've also been really busy, so a relationship would have been hard work. Sex, though, is a different story. As a hostie there are opportunities, particularly if you want an anonymous fuck."

"Question then: best last sex, when and where, and with whom?"

"That's pretty personal, but I'll answer that if you will answer it as well."

"Three months ago. With a conference delegate. Hotel gym, then my room. We were working out at the same time, in the early morning. The adrenaline surge, plus a fit body in white lycra, ensured a good time. She was very sexy, and the nipple show though was exceptional. They stood up like erasers. She was slightly older, knew what she wanted. It quick and hard and unromantic. She particularly liked doggie, so I could go deep and hard for her. Good for the moment but not for the future. And unlike younger ladies, of whom I have slept with a few, she had a nice dark blonde bush."

"So you didn't see her again?"

"Not like that. We pretended to meet at morning tea, and then we did the panel together. We knew of each other professionally, but not personally. We didn't talk much, and she comes from another state."

"Any other sex recently? Tell me, then I'll spill all my beans."

"About three months before that I saw a younger lady for a few weeks. She was lovely, sweet and innocently sexy. The sex, the two occasions, was pretty vanilla. There were horizons to explore but she didn't really want to. A gift of slightly risqué lingerie embarrassed her so much she called it off. Last I heard she had returned to her previous boyfriend. Nothing for several months before that."

"Little wonder you wanted to bed me straight away."

"Even if I'd slept with someone yesterday I would still want to bed you today. Stop digressing. Highlights of the last six months please."

"Okay, but we don't have time for all of them, so I'll pick two. I'll give you quick synopses, and you can tell me which one to start with."

"Fire away."

"Number one: threesome in Paris. Number two: bondage in Madrid"

"That's quite a travelogue. Or is it a fuckalogue?"

"These the two I remember most. There are others, mostly sweaty gropes in hotel rooms. And this is from the last twelve months. That lets me include Paris."

I thought for a second, and then asked Natalie to describe Madrid first.

"Actually, I don't think I will. Paris first." It wouldn't be the last time she was a bit capricious.

"I was there for a three day layover. One of the other hosties, possibly more sex crazed that I am, told me about a sex toy shop in the eighth. It was close to a metro, and relatively safe for a single woman to approach. Inside it was different to the way people think of these sorts of shops. There were no crude displays and it was clean and light. Not at all sleazy.

Natalie sipped her drink, and continued "as I was looking at a row of vibrators a young women approached me. She explained that she was the owner of the shop, and that it was time to close for lunch. She was intrigued and I accepted her invitation to eat with alacrity.

"We settled down in a cafe just down the street from the shop and she told me briefly about herself. Her English was good. She explained her parents had fled Iran and moved to Paris. They were liberals, and spoke French at home though she was schooled in English when they lived in Tehran. Her language and accent came from her schooling. She had gone to London to study at the Courtauld Institute, where she studied art. The shop was one of her businesses, the main one was a successful art gallery.

"She told me she opened the shop as a way of giving women an opportunity to access their own pleasure without the shady and sleazy being imposed on them. It was marketed in very selective ways and had an almost exclusively female clientele."

"What about the threesome?" I interjected as Natalie drew breath.

"Hold your horses, it's coming" Natalie replied in exasperation.

"I need to tell you a bit more about Fatima first. She was a shorter than me, a fair bit curvier. Her long dark hair was glossy, and her big brown eyes and smile made you feel instantly warm and gooey. If she was here now I wouldn't stand a chance with you. You'd be all over her." I protested only as long as it took for Natalie to get her phone out and show me a picture of Fatima. She was close. I would have wanted both of them.

"After lunch we returned to the shop and I looked a bit longer. I liked many of the products she had but I need to be a bit discreet. I chose a small vibrator. Incidentally, on another stay in Paris I dropped in to see Fatima but she wasn't in the shop that day, and I had to leave before I could catch up with her. I did, however, spend quite a bit on some fun toys for adults.

"She gave me the address of a bar in the Marais and told me to be there at ten if I wanted some fun. I had no idea what she meant, but this is what happened.

"We settled with a glass of wine each. Fatima then talked a bit more about her life. She told me that her parents were liberal, but there were boundaries. They initially saw the gallery as an error, bad business, but as it became successful they eased up. They wouldn't cope with knowing she own a sex toy shop so she didn't tell them. There is also the notion that someone her age should be married with children. She told me she wasn't ready, without even a steady boyfriend.

"Her answer she called her 'dirty little secret.' She had a man who she fucked when it suited them, and otherwise she had a shop full of sex toys. She then asked me if I wanted to meet him.

"Of course I said yes. She made a call, and then after paying for the drinks, we went up to her apartment. It was generous, elegant, and very comfortable.

"Just after we poured another wine there was a dash-dot-dash buzz on the intercom. Fatima rose and pressed the button. Then she opened the door and returned to the lounge. 'Dirty little secret coming up' she told me. A tall African man entered the apartment and closed the door gently. Fatima rose and met him, giving him a long lingering kiss. She turned and introduced him to me as Omar. They looked comfortable with each other, even though he was quite a bit taller than she was. She turned to me and asked if I would like a massage. I agreed, and soon I was naked on my stomach on her bed as four hands rubbed me down. Fatima told me to roll over. I opened my eyes to Fatima and Omar kissing passionately while I waited for them. They had stripped as well. He was tall, toned and endowed with a cock like I had never seen before. And she was soft and caramel, with larger breasts than was obvious when she was dressed. They were capped with small erect brown nipples. She also had a thick black bush.

"Omar massaged my breasts and as he did I took the head of his cock into my mouth. He pinched and tugged as I took several inches in. Fatima had started on my legs, but soon she was working around my pussy. She had very easy access. The week before I'd trimmed right down to a landing strip so I could wear a very naughty swimsuit. Her tongue followed her fingers. She licked and sucked my clit with her tongue until I came.

"All pretence of massage stopped. Fatima swapped with me and Omar smoothly entered her. I kissed her and sucked and caressed her breasts. Her nipples were large and very erect, almost like erasers. I glanced down to see his large cock splitting her. She moaned in appreciation. After a while we swapped again, Omar giving me his long thick cock while Fatima moved her pussy over my mouth. He filled me right up. She collapsed after reaching her climax. We switched again. This time Omar lay on his back so I could ride his cock some more. Fatima moved around and caressed Omar's balls until he buckled and came inside me. With a touch of her hand to my shoulder Fatima made stay with Omar's cock deep inside me. She reached in and strummed my clitoris, and as she did she kissed me. Suddenly I came again."

Natalie paused in thought and took a sip of her drink. Then she said "these two were like dancers who knew each other very well doing a pas-de-deux. They did their thing, but made me part of it and I felt very much an equal part of the pleasure. I probably wasn't the first extra to be part of their party, but I don't care really. I would like to be in a relationship like that one day. Trusting and open and very loving.

"We sat and talked for a bit. Omar was sweet. Fatima had helped his sister and they had got to know each other as friends and lovers. After a shower and a coffee Fatima put me in a taxi. I sent her a note to thank her and received a very nice reply. She asked me to visit her when I am in Paris. I'm back there on my next trip so I hope to see her."

We both paused with the image presented. I blinked first.

"I want to hear about Madrid" I murmured, wondering how it would compete. I also wondered how I would walk after the images spiralling through my brain.

"That's nice, but I need some food. I believe you offered dinner. How about we meet in the restaurant in an hour?"

"And you'll tell me about Madrid."

"That's right, in all the detail you want." Natalie lowered her voice to a whisper and continued "don't you dare touch your cock, let alone stroke it. It's mine until dessert. Agreed?"

Of course I agreed. It was hard, but I found the discipline to obey, even though it went against all the natural urges I had. I agreed because I thought it might lead to sex later, and maybe more. I was aware I knew no-one like Natalie, and maybe I wanted more if it was possible.

After a shave and shower I went to the restaurant. I was dressed quite smartly, certainly with more care than the last few nights. As I waited I ordered some cocktails for us.

As I was taking the first sip I looked up to see a vision in red making waves through the tables. As Natalie arrived I stood to greet her. I intended a chaste peck, but she had other ideas. It was a long lingering French kiss, the sort of kiss that sucks the air from your lungs. She finally released me, and as we parted she whispered "been a good boy?" to which I could only nod. My head was spinning and my cock was thickening so rapidly that I needed to sit straight away to avoid embarrassing the young waitress on her way to see to our needs. Too slow I think. She gave me a knowing glance as she handed the menus to us.

Natalie obviously noticed. After the waitress left she said "I reckon' you're in there, if you want it."

"She is very attractive, but a bit young for me."

"Working here she might be more experienced than you realise."

"Maybe, but I like women who have their own mind and their own desires. I don't want someone who will just do what I want." I paused, and added "I know I am making an assumption. Unfortunately I cannot test it unless I try it, and right now it isn't what I want."

"What do you want right now?" Natalie asked.

"Dinner, and to find out about your filthy exploits in Madrid."

We ordered, and as we waited for the entrees to arrive Natalie began the story of her experience in Madrid.

"It was a very strange experience. Sofia was very sharp and confident. Where Fatima was sort of soft Sofia had an edge. She wasn't conventionally pretty but she was incredibly hot. She was taller than me, sharp eyed, square jawed. Short hair, thin, toned.

"I met her in a club. The crew had gone out together and they had just baled. I'd had one more vodka than I should have and my guard was down. I'm not saying I didn't ultimately enjoy the whole thing, but if you had asked me if I was willing to submit to a Spanish lesbian I probably would have scoffed.

"We danced in the sweaty club, and soon I was soaked through, and so was she. She was wearing a t-shirt, and I could make out her small perky breasts while I am sure she could make out my lacy bra, and maybe more. There was some kind of animal magnetism at play, because sooner than I could possibly comprehend she had me tied, naked and spreadeagled on her bed.

"She teased me for what seemed like two hours, but was probably shorter. She ticked me, pricked me, licked, sucked and rubbed me. She had me writhing, so close to orgasm, and then she stopped. I was begging for it as she peeled her clothes off and knelt above my face. She pinched her own nipples, played with her clit and inside herself, and then she grabbed a vibrator until she was close. I was so worked up I almost came without any touch. Finally she went back to her fingers and came until she squirted explosively all over me."

She paused as the entrees arrived. Did the waitress notice the slight flush on both our faces?

Natalie continued "After wiping me down she disappeared from my vision for a minute. When she was back in sight she had strapped on a black leather dildo. It looked like it was a thick and solid eight inches. She also had put on black heels. She probably didn't need them, but it did increase her dominant look even more. She looked like she owned my future, at least for the next little while. What she wanted I would get. She had actually given me a safe word, but I didn't feel at risk. I wanted to see where she took me. What she did was prop me up so my pussy faced skywards, lube up and fuck me until I came, rippling across the bed. As I sighed and moaned she lubed again and started to slide into my arse. This was unexpected. I thought about the safeword, but I decided to wait for a bit. My body and my mind were open to it, and Sofia was slowly and surely stuffing me, moving in until I felt totally full. Then she moved slowly in and out, teasing again. I have had anal before this, and usually it takes more time and a slower start. But I was really in the scene. She stopped moving and took up playing with my open and exposed cunt. She played until I came, and as I did she withdrew from me. It felt unusual and very sexual. She released me, removed her strap on, and bade me kneel and lick her until she had another orgasm. God, I'm soaking just thinking about it. It's probably a food thing I don't fuck on first dates or you would be servicing me right now."