At the Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly let go of my hair as he slipped out of my mouth, and both of us caught our breath for a moment.

"That was wonderful, Kate. You did very well."

"Thank you," I answered instinctively, basking in his praise.

"Thank you what?"

"Thank you, Alex."

"Good girl."

The situation I was in suddenly dawned on me, kneeling before an employee that I had just sucked off, thanking him for enjoying it. I was instantly embarrassed. He pulled his boxers and jeans back on and buckled up before holding a hand out to help me to my feet. I stood before him, unsteady, as he smiled at me.

"You did very well," he smiled, and caressed my cheek. "You have homework again tonight. You are not allowed to come."

"But...but that's not fair!" I protested. My body was strung out with need, I simply had to jill off tonight.

"I'll see you tomorrow, boss," was all he said and he turned and walked out.

"But...wait!" I said as I hurried after him, finally catching up to him by the exit. "Alex! Alex, stop!"

He turned.

"Yes?"

"I...I just gave you a blow job, why can't I come?"

A hard scowl creased his face.

"Because I told you not to."

With that, he turned, opened the door, and left. My temper flared, once again infuriated that he felt entitled to my body. I was going to masturbate that night, and that was that. At night, laying in bed, I tried. Repeatedly. But every time I got close, something just wouldn't click. The hard look in his eyes when he told me no kept filling my mind. I gave up and fell into a fitful sleep. The next day I went for a run and then tried to get off in the shower. I failed again. I pride myself on be level-headed, being able to think things through, but I was a complete wreck and unable to make heads or tails of my situation. What was happening to me? I went to work that afternoon horny and more confused than ever. When Alex arrived I couldn't help but glare at him.

"Good girl," he smiled knowingly and entered the store.

"In my office," I hissed and guided him inside.

I turned to lower the blinds to give us some privacy and he grabbed my ass. I hopped away and turned to him, struggling to get my mind back on track.

"Alex, what are you doing to me? This isn't right."

"I'm very proud of you, you follow directions well."

"Stop it. Alex, stop it," I whined.

He stepped forward, into my personal space, and leaned in to inhale above my head.

"You smell really nice," he smiled. "Turn."

"Alex," I said as I turned, allowing him to grab the other side of my ass. "I...I mean...are we like dating?"

"Why, you got someone else lined up?"

"I...ah...maybe."

"Right. So what are you worried about?"

"I can't do this with an employee!"

"So fire me."

"Alex, come on!"

"Kate. We have been working together for two months, you know me better than you know almost anyone else. And I know you. You should know that I respect you and your position immensely. I'm not going to do anything to jeopardize this store or your job."

"But this isn't fair, Alex! I'm so worked up I don't know if I'm coming or going!"

"Well," he smirked, "You won't be coming until I give you permission."

"Alex!"

He released me and cupped my chin up, looking me right in the eye.

"Will there be anything else, boss?"

"I...no..."

He turned and left the office. I frowned at his back in frustration, totally worked up as he went into the store. I had to close the door for a few minutes just to try and pull myself back together. I was a horny wreck, yet somehow his words made all the sense in the world. I had worked side by side with him for months and knew him. I knew I could trust him and I knew he was reliable. I liked him, a lot. If he hadn't been an employee I might have even been interested in him romantically. This whole bizarre series of event started to make sense.

All night long he was marvelous at keeping me off balance. He acted like there was nothing out of place. He was great with the customers and he brought me a coffee during his break. Closing time loomed and I wondered if he had something in mind. I started following him around like a puppy, both eager and afraid of what the night would bring. I sat in the office as he clocked out, then joined me.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"R...ready for what?" I stuttered.

"Ready for what comes next."

There was a look in his eyes that just made my insides jellify. My voice left me and I nodded. A slow smile crossed his face.

"Come here, Kate."

I rose and stood before him. He gently, lovingly, cupped my face.

"I'm going to go to the breakroom table. You are going to get undressed, folding your clothes neatly, then come out with your stack of clothes and stand beside me. Do you understand?"

"What? Alex, I..."

"Do you understand?" he repeated harshly. My gut clenched, a spasm that reached all the way down to my womanhood.

"Yes...I understand," I whispered.

A moment later I was alone in my office. I tried to think about what I was doing, but gave up immediately. Nothing about him and me made any sense any more. I stripped and folded all my clothes, feeling immediate regret that I had been neglecting my running. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door, holding my clothes in one hand. The common area was well lit, and I felt completely exposed. I peeked out and saw him, sitting with his back to me, studying the newspaper. With a gulp, one hand over my crotch and one hand with my clothes trying to cover my boobs, I crept out of the office.

My head was on a swivel, although I knew full well we were the only ones here. I paused by the wall before gathering my courage to dash the last few feet across the open floor to stand beside him.

"Alex!" I hissed, still looking around awkwardly.

He didn't look up, just raised a hand to silence me. He made me stand there for a few tense minutes while he finished his article, ignoring my naked body. Finally he folded the paper up, put it aside, and stood to face me. He took my clothes as placed them on a chair.

"Get on the table, Kate."

I crawled up on the table and he positioned me on my hands and knees. Under the bright, unforgiving lights, and with my hands on table, I felt more exposed than ever. He started slowly walking around the table, looking at my body from all angles, silently appraising me. When he placed his hand on my calf, I jumped. He began to caress me, stroked of my thigh, touched my butt. He cupped a breast and fondled a nipple. I tried to keep quiet and still but sometimes failed, my pathetic squeaks filling the otherwise silent space. I knew I was wet, I had been the whole night, but he hadn't touched me there, hadn't even come close.

"Did you used to be a dancer?" he asked.

"Y...yes, in high school."

"It shows, you have lovely form."

He murmured appreciation as he moved around me, complimenting my body, noticing odd things, like the curve of my heel. He moved behind me and then returned with my polo shirt, which he pushed over my head. He let the body hang forward, creating a bag with my head inside, leaving me essentially blinded. Then I heard him move away. I stayed in my pose, trembling in anticipation. I could still see, light bleeding through tiny pores in my shirt, leaving me to look blankly at purple nothingness. Sounds did come through, though muffled and distorted. My other senses seemed to rise. I noticed I was sweating, perhaps even profusely, idle air currents cooling my skin.

A kiss touched my hip, catching me off guard and causing me to jump. He pulled off my shirt, folding it neatly and returning it to the stack. His hands began to roam my again, this time with more purpose. He slowly slid a hand up between my thighs, teasing me for an empty moment before dragging a finger along my slit. A strangled whimper escaped my throat as I shook, desperate for more.

"Get on your back."

I quickly scrambled to comply, now looking up at the unfinished ceiling. He positioned me with my hands above my head, my legs spread, my sex clearly displayed. He walked around again, this time I watched him as he looked over my body. He began touching me again, his fingers leaving trails of fire along my side. He slipped one finger into my mouth and a then, as I sucked him, slid a second one into my pussy. My hips arched up, eagerly seeking the contact, as his head lowered and he started sucking on my nipple. His fingers started saw into me, moving in opposition as I mewled in ecstasy. He stopped way too soon and looked down at me.

"So you didn't come last night."

"No," I whispered breathlessly.

"Did you try?"

"Yes."

"Naughty girl. Would you like to come now?"

"Yes. Please, Alex!"

"Okay," he smiled, and stepped back from the table. "Go."

I looked at him in shock for a moment, the meaning slowly dawning on me. My eyes locked with his and his hand slowly drifted down to find my pleasure spot. My other hand settled on my breast and I started to touch myself. I always masturbated in the dark, laying in the middle of a room with the lights on while he watched me was difficult. Soon, however , the need in my body took over and the scene became wildly erotic. I was performing for him, savoring the desire in his eyes as he observed how I liked to be touched. Just as I was about to come, he pulled my hand away.

"Alex, please!"

He silently returned my hands to over my head, signaling with a harsh glance that I was to leave them there. His hands started to roam my body, leaving me squirming. He slipped two fingers into me and then started circles around my clit with his other hand. His eyes found mine as I struggled to stay still. He was a quick learner, and in just a few minutes he brought me to the edge again.

"Not until I tell you," he said.

"Alex, please! I can't..."

"You can and you will."

I begged for mercy, incoherently babbling as I tried to hold of the tidal wave of arousal. Finally, mercifully, he spoke.

"Come for me."

My entire being seized up for a moment and then a shattering orgasm washed over me. I screamed as my world turned red, spasming on his skillful fingers. My hands gripped handfuls of my hair, trying desperately to keep my hands in place as he drove me to crest after crest. Finally he sensed I could take no more and stopped, leaving me spent and panting on the table. My dazed eyes opened and found his.

"Thank you, Alex," I murmured, glowing as he smiled back, stroking my hair.

"Was that worth waiting for?"

I nodded, still flushed from my climax. "Is it your turn now?"

"No, not tonight. I'll wait."

And with that, he leaned down and kissed me.

12