At the Vet

Story Info
First time for these two, in real life.
6k words
4.19
2.4k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacki listened to Bella howling in the cat carrier as she drove. "Poor baby," she cooed to Bella, trying to comfort her. Bella was not going to be comforted at all. Jacki was sure the cat knew they were going to see the vet. She sympathized, but the annual checkup and shots were due, and had to be done.

This was a new vet they were going to see today. Old Dr. Stinson had retired and sold the practice to a young man who wanted to forge his reputation in the field of veterinary medicine. Dr. Timothy Something-or-other. Well. He'd be nice to Bella, Jacki was sure. Interestingly, Jacki had first met Tim on the computer, in a chat room. They had become friends. Very good friends.

They had met in a roleplaying chatroom. The predominant theme in that chatroom was roleplaying sexual situations. Many of Jacki's sexual fantasies had complimented Tim's, and so they had roleplayed together. Tim liked to play a dominant man, and Jacki liked to play as a submissive with him. The roles intrigued them both, and so they had gotten along well.

Today, in his career as a veterinarian, Tim was going to actually meet Jacki and her cat Bella, for the very first time. Jacki wasn't sure who was more nervous about this, her or Bella. "It will be ok, girl," soothed Jacki, as Bella cried to her. She wished she was more sure of that. Jacki was feeling very shy about this appointment, meeting Tim face to face after the erotic roleplays they had shared. She wondered if he felt the same way.

As she pulled the car into the parking lot, Jacki felt the butterflies in her stomach. She picked up Bella, in her carrier, and took her inside. On Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, Dr. Tim stayed open late, to allow working people like Jacki to bring their pets in, after 5. It was a godsend to Jacki, who had a tight daytime schedule. The office was empty.

"Hello!" called Jacki, in her voice, which sounded very much like Judy Garland's, "Is anyone here?"

"In the back, just a minute," came Dr. Tim's reply.

Jacki set the carrier down, and waited. She was wearing a white button-down blouse, and red Tartan plaid wool skirt. Her platforms made her nearly three inches taller than she normally was. It was a warm day, and she wore no stockings. A toe ring gleamed on her right foot. Bella stirred in the carrier, and howled loudly.

"It's all right, girl," Jacki soothed, squatting down gracefully beside the cat carrier.

Just then, Dr. Tim appeared, in his tan slacks and shirt. He looked down at Jacki and her cat cage. He stuck out his hand. "Hi, I'm Tim, and you must be Jacki, and this must be Bella!" His pleasant grin hid his nervousness at actually meeting this woman who had played with him online so often. He reflected that she was so much more beautiful than the photos she had sent him would have had him believe.

She stood, quickly, and handed him Bella's carrier. She moved with a dancer's ease and grace. Bella protested loudly, from her cage.

Tim took the cage, and motioning with his free hand, said, "C,mon back here, and we'll check Bella over. You say she's due her shots?" he added.

"Yes," said Jacki, following him down the hall to the last exam room.

Tim closed the door, and let Bella out onto the exam table. Bella whimpered, and tucked her tail up under her belly.

"Now, girl, I am not going to hurt you, well, maybe a little, but no more than I have to," Tim spoke soothingly to Bella, who wasn't buying any of it. He lifted her tail, and inserted a thermometer gently. He listened to her heart, as he let the thermometer register. Jacki looked on, as would any mother.

"I need to get a blood sample, Bella, I'll be careful and this won't hurt much, now did it girl?" Tim had suited actions to words, and had the sample before Bella had barely had time to realize he had stuck her with the needle. Jacki smiled at the doctor's gentleness.

"Now, I need to give her the shots, for rabies, distemper, and feline leukemia," Tim was informing Jacki, "and, I'll need to keep her overnight, so we can get a urine and fecal sample in the morning." His eyes met Jacki's, who nodded.

Dr. Tim prepared the injection, as Bella paced on the exam table. Petting Bella and talking gently to her, he carefully slipped the needle in. "There, baby, that didn't hurt much did it?" Bella watched Tim warily, but was calmer. Jacki liked his bedside manner, and smiled approvingly.

"Now, let's get her back in the carrier, and I'll take her to the boarding area," said Tim. It didn't take much doing. Bella retreated quickly to her carrier, no doubt thinking it meant she would be going home. Tim cleaned the exam table, and then glanced at Jacki, saying, "You can wait here." He then took Bella to the kennel area, and returned in a few minutes to the exam room.

"Well, that's done, and you can pick her up anytime after 9 o'clock tomorrow morning," Tim smiled professionally.

"Okay, Doctor," Jacki smiled back at him, "How much do I owe for today?"

"My receptionist has gone home, so why don't you just wait and pay tomorrow when you pick Bella up?", Tim replied.

"Okay, Doctor," said Jacki, making ready to go, "And, thank you!"

"Thank you, what?" said Tim, straight-faced as he could manage.

Startled, Jacki said, "Thank you for taking care of Bella."

"Thank you for taking care of Bella, what?", Tim intoned, "Have you forgotten all your online training?"

Shocked momentarily, Jacki looked at her feet. "I'm sorry, Sir."

Tim laughed softly, lifting her chin with his hand, gently, "It's okay, Jacki, we weren't in role, I am just messing with you."

She met his eyes, "We..I..well, we play online. I..well...."

"Jacki, you know I have never forced you to play anything you didn't want to play, online, and I never will, offline, either," Tim studied Jacki's face, especially her azure eyes, which were clouded with doubt and confusion, at the moment.

Brightening, she replied, "I trusted you online, and I trust you offline, too, Tim, Sir."

"Don't call me 'Sir' unless you want to be in role, Jacki," he watched her face intently.

Both of them knew this could light a fire that wouldn't be easily extinguished. Role playing, online or off, has a powerful mental effect on both players. Some say it causes endorphins to be released, and others say the powerful sexual feelings evoked is what makes role play so addictive. Either way, both men and women usually react strongly to roleplay.

"Sir, I've wondered how you'd be, in person," Jacki again looked at her toes.

"And I've wondered how you'd react to me, in person, Jacki," said Tim, Are you sure you trust me enough to try this? My staff is out, and the door is locked," he added.

Jackie nodded her assent, "Yes, Sir, I trust you."

"Then, Jacki, you know you're not allowed to wear clothing as we play this game, don't you?", Tim nearly lost his voice at the thought of seeing this gorgeous woman completely naked, and serving him.

"Yes, Sir, I mean, no, Sir, I mean, I'm sorry, Sir," she stammered, as she began undressing hurriedly. Tim watched her, hoping his heart didn't leap out of his chest at the sight of her. Incredibly, this was really going to happen, he thought. He pinched himself.

Jacki slipped off her platform sandals first, using her foot to push them over against the wall. Next, she unbuttoned and unwrapped her plaid skirt, folding it neatly on the end of the exam table. Tim looked approvingly at her lacy white thong, now revealed. He couldn't have chosen better. Jacki was busy unbuttoning her white blouse, quickly. Soon, it was folded and added to the top of the skirt, forming a small pile. Underneath she wore a lacy white bra, matching the thong panties.

Looking into Tim's eyes, Jacki unclasped the bra, and slid it off her arms, adding it to the pile. She watched Tim's eyes drop to her gorgeous, lightly freckled breasts. As he drank in the sight, she stepped out of the lacy thong, and placed it on top of the small pile of her clothing. She stood before him, totally naked.

Recovering from the rapid stripping he just witnessed, Tim gathered her clothing, and put it in a storage cabinet built in to the exam table. Taking a keyring from his pocket, he locked the cabinet, watching the expressions fleet across Jacki's face.

She watched him lock her clothes away, but said nothing. She, however, felt irrevocably and vulnerably naked and exposed to him. She knew that feeling was exactly what he wanted. They had played this scene online, before.

Tim said, "Jacki, stand up nice and straight. Breasts out, and shoulders square. Look straight ahead."

"Yes, Sir," she replied, complying with his instructions. This was real life, she mused, and it felt so delightful. She shuddered very slightly.

Tim walked around her, studying her body, drinking in the sight. She was so slim and attractive, he thought. Her legs were long and lean, toned but not overly muscled. Her back was lightly muscled, just enough for definition. Her hips and thighs belied the fact that she had a young daughter. Her ankles touched, but her knees didn't, and the gap widened as her thighs gave way to her buttocks.

He walked back to stand in front of her. Her face was angelic, as she concentrated on looking straight ahead. He knew she wanted to look at him, but she was obeying his instructions. Her waist was slender, maybe 25 inches. Her chest rose and fell with her breathing, making her small breasts move. Her aureoles were maybe 2 inches in diameter, dark pink in color. Perky nipples topped off her pretty breasts, dark rose in color, just begging to be pinched and sucked.

Below them, her stomach was well-toned. Her navel was encrusted with a single jewel, dangling from a small gold piercing. Below that Tim saw her neatly trimmed blonde "landing strip". And, below that, he smiled with approval, she was cleanly shaved. Tim's gaze went down her legs, to her feet. Her toenails were as carefully manicured as her fingernails. Neither was painted, unless she had used a clearcoat.

Tim liked what he saw, very much so. This was going to be fun. His gaze returned to Jacki's eyes. He knew she was watching him from her peripheral vision, but she still obediently looked straight ahead. Tim loved her eyes. He felt he could drown in those cerulean-blue pools. He saw the glint of arousal in her eyes, already. He smiled.

"Jacki, the first thing I want to teach you, is what I call the 'display' position," Tim spoke in an even, calm voice, "First, spread your feet as wide as you possibly can, and still maintain balance."

Jacki slid her bare feet apart, widely. Her toes tensed as her ankles adjusted to the awkward position, but her dancer's grace soon made her comfortable with standing in that way.

"Good girl," said Tim, approvingly, "Now, clasp your hands behind your head, with your elbows out."

Jacki quickly complied with his command.

"Good girl," Tim praised her, "Now, that is the position I want you to assume when I ask you to display yourself to me. When you are standing that way, I can see nearly everything about your beautiful body. That pleases me, to see you displayed for me, Jacki. I want you to remain displayed like that until I say other wise. Do you understand, Jacki?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl!" Tim looked her over with approval. With her legs so wide apart, her arousal was very evident. He savored the sweet smell. With her arms high and out of the way, yet comfortably supported by the back of her head, her breasts were lifted up to him, and easily accessible to him. She looked damn good, and he was sure she knew it.

"I want to examine your body now, Jacki," announced Tim, "Are you ticklish?"

"No, Sir."

"Not ticklish at all? We'll see, said Tim, "You must always be honest with me, no matter how much my questions embarrass you. Don't let me catch you lying to me, Jacki. Are you ticklish?"

"Yes, Sir, a little."

"Where are you ticklish, Jacki?"

"My breasts, nipples and the area between my legs are all a little ticklish, Sir."

"If that's so, Jacki," intoned Tim, "You can expect to be tickled. But you must not move from your display position. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl!"

Tim's hands encircled Jacki's waist. He then slowly brought them up her sides, following up her ribcage, with his thumbs sliding up her abdomen and across the sides of her breasts. He stroked her in that way, all the way up to her armpits.

Jacki shuddered with pleasure, and closed her eyes.

"Keep your eyes open, Jacki, I like to watch your pleasure mirrored in them."

"Yes, Sir." Jacki's eyes opened.

Tim let his hands trail back down, this time with only his fingertips on her ribs, and his thumbs stroking almost along her aureoles. Jacki was shaking visibly, now, but said nothing.

"You like that, girl?" Tim smiled at the delicious effect he was having on her gorgeous body.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Yes, what, Jacki?"

"Yes, Sir," she whispered, shaking.

"Don't make me remind you again, Jacki," he looked at her sternly.

"I won't, Sir."

"Good girl!"

Tim grinned broadly. He was thoroughly enjoying this. His hands moved on down her hips, and down the outsides of her thighs, but letting his thumbs just graze the sensitive skin of her inner thighs. Glancing up, he saw that Jacki's nipples had tightened into hard points. He smiled.

He stroked her legs down to her feet, and played with her toes gently. Then he slowly, deliberately ran his hands back up her legs, on the insides now. He playfully tickled the backs of her knees. She didn't giggle or flinch, so she hadn't lied, apparently. As Jacki sucked air between her teeth, Tim's fingers lightly stroked her inner thighs. Slowly, he let his scampering fingers approach her pussy, but not touching that, yet. As he reached the creases where her legs joined her body, Jacki started giggling, but stayed in position.

"Yes, you said you are ticklish there," Tim smiled, "But that's too bad, because it's one of my favorite places to play." He looked up at her.

Jacki's giggling calmed.

Tim then ran his fingers across her pelvic bones, and along the hollow where her abdomen met her hips. She shuddered, but didn't giggle. Tim's fingertips danced lightly over her skin, teasing her toned stomach. Her muscles tightened, but she didn't giggle. Her breath was coming in shallow panting, now. Tim let his fingers run up her breastbone, between those two perfect orbs. Then he flicked and teased the undersides of both breasts.

Jacki's body was electrified, hypersensitive, now. She wanted so badly to be touched, between her legs. Every square inch of her skin was screaming to be petted and stroked. She'd never felt anything like what this man was doing to her.

For his part, Tim was hard as a rock. He ached with desire for this woman. His tan slacks were already showing the beginnings of a wet spot, where his precum was leaking through. He wasn't about to admit to Jacki that she was the first woman to let him do this to her, in real life.

Tim's fingers stroked the outsides of her breasts, and his thumbs headed for those erect nipples. Jacki erupted in gasping giggles as his thumbs flicked at those deep rose gumdrops.

"Ticklish, huh?" Tim chuckled. He put his forefinger to her luscious lips, to shush her giggles. "Keep as still and quiet as you can, Jacki," he warned her. She kissed his finger, and licked at it with the tip of her tongue, through her parted lips.

"I'll give you something to kiss and lick, soon enough, girl," Tim chuckled again.

He grasped her nipples between thumbs and fingers, pinching and pulling them. He twisted them gently, knowing he was tormenting her sexually. She responded with gasps and moans of pleasure.

"Can you cum this way?" he asked her, "Let's find out!"

As Tim played with her nipples, pinching them, twisting them, and flicking them rapidly, Jacki moaned, whimpered, and gasped. She twisted her torso as if to get away from his hands, but still she determinedly stayed in display position. Tim had not threatened her with punishment, but Jacki had been with a Dom who would take a riding crop to her behind if she broke position. She didn't know what Tim Sir might do, but she wasn't taking any chances. She wound her clasped fingers in her hair, and kept her hands where he had instructed her.

After several minutes of nipple torment, Tim concluded that Jacki was not able to cum from just that stimulation. He stopped pinching her nipples, and let her stand there panting and gasping for a moment.

"Jacki, listen carefully," instructed Tim, "I am going to play with your pussy, now. If you need to cum, you must ask my permission, first. You are my toy and my plaything. You have to say 'may I Sir' before you will be allowed to cum. Do you understand?"

"Y..yes, Sir."

"Good girl!" Tim said, pleased. He rummaged in a drawer of the exam table, and took out two large nipple-suction cups. "Stand still", he warned, and he licked each nipple and aureole, wetting them, and put the two suction cups in place. Jacki gasped, as the cups felt like a pair of hungry mouths suckling at her nipples.

Tim grinned. "Now, let's see if we can't coax your little bare feet further apart." He urged her feet to slide a few more inches apart, steadying her until she regained her balance. Her legs were spread so widely now, that her velvety inner labia gaped open a little bit. Her sex smell was even stronger than before. Tim inhaled it deeply, enjoying her scent.

"That looks delightful to my eyes," said Tim approvingly. As Jacki shuddered gently, Tim let his fingers explore her pussy. He stroked her outer labia, so smoothly shaved, then trailed his fingers into the short, curly blonde landing strip. He flicked and teased his way back down, enjoying the way her body shook harder whenever he touched an especially sensitive place. He ran his fingertips through the juices that had begun dripping down her inner thighs.

Jacki yelped as he suddenly ran two fingertips up along the edges of her silky inner labia. He teased those delicate pink folds, up and down. He coaxed them open a bit further, exploring gently with one finger. Carefully, he worked that finger in, to the second joint. Making a 'come here' motion with that finger, he stroked the upper wall of her vagina. Jacki literally danced onto her tiptoes, moaning loudly and tightening her legs. She thrust her hips, trying to ride his finger. He withdrew it.

"My, aren't you the hottie?" he teased her, letting her calm a bit. As Jacki wriggled, the bulbs of the suction cups bobbed comically. Tim then used his thumbs to part her clitoral hood. The precious nub stood revealed, deep red in arousal. He pursed his lips and blew on it lightly.

"Nooooooooooooooooo!" howled Jacki.

"No?" Tim's eyebrows arched up, "You're MY toy, and MY playpretty! You aren't allowed to say 'No' to me. That has earned you a spanking, little girl, when I'm finished here!"

Jacki blanched. She hadn't meant to say 'no' to him, it had just slipped out because of her anguished need for an orgasm. Her cerulean eyes brimmed with tears, but she knew better than to protest.

Tim smiled, and then returned to his clitty-teasing. He lightly touched the very tip of his tongue to Jacki's engorged button. She jumped as if shot, twisting her hips. He lapped lightly all around that sensitive little organ, never lingering long enough to desensitize it, or to give her an orgasm. She twisted, moaned, and whimpered her deep need.

He let his tongue stroke her inner labia now. He savored her taste, thinking it was as good as it smelled. Tim's tongue darted into her pussy, rasping at her delicate folds of swollen tissue. She shook hard, her moans deepening. He knew she would cum if he didn't back off, no matter how hard she tried not to do so.

Jacki was desperate for release. "Please, Sir, pleeeeease, let me cum," she begged.

12