At the Villa Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

#####

Eumelia.

She was the last. A beautiful lady with a well looked after body. She was a sports girl. She played tennis in her spare time and work out at the gym. She was at the end of her third year of her business studies. She had wasted time watching Sam, even sending discreet messages.

Sam could not say he did not like her. She kept a rather slim body, long legs; a pair of nice well steady and round boobs, which were just the right size for the size of her chest. Her long legs, not to mention those small well steady bums filling her long pants with just enough space to fit them in; she was girl to kill for.

The way she moved her ass made any prick to charge. A lot treated her like cock teaser, but few noticed the male killer in her legs; and what about those back eyes and the long coal black hair which adorned her face. And what about, when it was either hanging down half way down her back or with a pony tail swaying from left to right and vice versa?

She knew that a lot of guys desired her, not to mention those that undressed her in their dreams as also those who fucked her in their dreams. She knew the male psychology and most times wondered in her bed at night; how many guys were there dreaming with their hardon's in their right hand (or left) trying to release their frustrations.

Eumelia many times wondered while thinking about Sam, and touching her little knot; how many they whacked their organs while dreaming about what she may look like lying down in the middle of a bed with her legs wide open, either on her stomach or on her back.

She loved to touch herself while being careful, because of her roommate. Although her friend knew about the heat she had for Sam, she never made it obvious how desperate she was; also to get into Sam's bed.

From the signals she was transmitting Sam knew how desperate she was to be naked in his bed with her legs wide open. She was available any time he just signals back or could be invited. During his fourth year Sam was lucky, because MADAM chose the third semester to lecture in Athens. Therefore Sam had every weekend free to satisfy both his ego and of those of the young ladies who were queuing; but only those of his choice were the lucky ones.

Was Eumelia on the list? Only Sam knew. The days were passing and the end of the third semester was closing in fast. The exams were about to start and a day before; Eumelia, desperate, sat opposite him on the same desk in the library where he was researching. Sam lifted his eyes, passed her a sweet look that shook her body from her head to her toes. She closed her eyes and tried to devour what had happened. She tried not to alert Sam, that she was ready to be his victim.

Sitting there infront of him, Sam lowered himself on the desk with his eyes as close as he could; watching that beautiful face; those black eyes, sending one signal after another. Sam was watching her and he could feel that her body was burning with carnal desires. The time was in the late afternoon when the last lectures were about to end and the library was deserted. She watched him and done the same with her lips as she extended her face as close as she could get it; close to his. At last their lips touched and the tongues met, just for a couple of seconds. It was enough for her juices to flow and drench everything she had between her legs, maybe even leaving a spot where she was sitting.

While her body was shaking, Sam's eyes stayed focused on her's. 'Do you know the rules?' Sam, with a slight smile he could not hide; he asked.

'You precisely know, that everybody knows the rules. I just want to be pleasured and not loved. I'm not ready to commit myself to anybody; at least not yet.' In a barely audible voice she answered for Sam's remark.

'That's exactly what I like in a woman; the truth.' Sam answered.

'Can I ask, how long I have to wait?' She desperately asked.

'Do you really want to know?' Sam teasingly asked.

'Sam please, I can't wait anymore. You will be away in about a fortnight's time.' She begged.

'That is true; but you are so beautiful... I want to find the right time to enjoy your beauty, take it easy to make love to you while you will be lost into the sweet pleasures of the flesh. I don't like to fuck you; I like to cuddle you and we make that type of love which you will never forget.'

'Bullshit Sam... bullshittt. Do you want to fuck me or not. I just want a yes or no.'

Sam looked into her eyes again, and slowly lowered his body closer until their lips met and his tongue crawled inside her's. Her body shook, again and again, while her face turned red. It was worse than the previous orgasm she had. More love juices trickled between her legs and probably even her expensive jeans was drenched.

When their lips separated she felt devastated. She was worried; wondering if Sam was really taking her for a ride. Should she trust him? She doesn't know.

Sam got closer; again. Then he whispered. 'Go to the bathroom and bring me your wet panties.'

'What?' She nearly cried.

'You heard me. Take this and seal it in it; please be discreet?' Eumelia was shocked. She never thought how arrogant he was. She wanted to blast him; swear at him and tell him anything that comes out from between her lips. But instead, she slowly stood up and left, returning within about ten minutes with the plastic bag hidden in one of the pockets of her jeans.

She sat down on the same chair and passed the plastic bag under the desk. 'Thanks; I admire your courage... I'm sure there was no one there; but you took some time. Did you touch yourself?' Sam whispered the arrogance of the question.

'Is it important what I had done within the intimate quarters of the...'

'No; it's none of my business really!' Sam cut her in. 'But I like to know how busy you are this evening?'

Her face lit and she slowly answered. 'Really; I have some work like always but not that much. Most can wait.' She answered.

'Do you like to come with me?' Sam asked, as with another look into her beautiful black eyes, her body had more than shaken.

'You know... I can't say no for such an invitation, but I have a problem. Only if my room mate join me.' She answered, as her body was still shaking. Love juice was flowing abundantly after being invited to his bed.

'Why do you need your roommate? Is she a lesbian?' Sam asked.

'Of course not Sam; but we promised each other, that we study together. We have the same courses, so it will be very easy for us.' Eumelia answered.

'Interesting; is she still a virgin?' Sam curiously asked.

'Maybe yes; maybe not! We talked about sex but never so intimate. I know she plays with herself as I heard her a few times; at night.' Eumelia answered.

'There is one condition?' Hearing so, she was shocked. She looked at him but she did not have an answer, so Sam continued. 'Bring the books you need to do your immediate studies. Tonight we play and sleep together but don't ask me to take your virginity.'

'Why not?' she jumped in and asked.

'When the exams are over; how about we can spend a week together? Then we do what you want, what you like and even satisfy those dreams which you may have dreamed while you touched yourself, dreaming about my cock filling your pussy. We may even fuck while you get under the covers ready to sleep. Anything?' Sam looked into her eyes and she was not convinced.

Eumelia jumped. She nearly shouted. 'I will be with you in two minutes.'

Sure, Sam packed everything and met her at the entrance. The next bus was due any minute and within a quarter of an hour they were both naked in his bedroom.

Sam and his sister Selene brought the other two boxes out of the cellar and as was the third box; they were still intact, still packed with those self sealing plastic envelopes containing the blood samples of those virgin ladies, whom Sam had honoured with his charm, and the way he pleasured them with his penis.

The proof or better the mark was still stuck to their individual panties. The blood that bled out of what was left from their tattered hymens together with the juices that flowed at that moment were all collected including his sperm. Sam squeezed their panties into their vaginas' to extract the mixture of love juice, Sam's sperm and the red blood. That was what was left after Sam's hard dick honoured them by being the first to help them taste the pleasure of the flesh; and make them real women.

While his sister watched with great interest the opening of those boxes packed with sealed panties, she wondered if her's was still there. From the third box Sam took the last thirty which were marked and numbered.

'These are the panties of the last thirty virgins I devoured before I went off on a trip with a small group of American students of Greek descent.' Sam told his sister.

'So do you still have one of mine, in your collection?' His sister with great curiosity asked.

I believe I have two; the one I kept when you insisted I will fuck your pussy after your hubby took your cherry and another one... but it contains the blood and the pussy liquids of another girl. She was too scared to go home without her own panties, so she looked in one of your drawers and brought one of yours. She seemed to know precisely where you stash them. Please don't ask who she was.' Sam concluded

'My little dear brother, you were always a dirty bastard.' His sister tried to jokingly insult him.

'At least I am a little less dirty than you were, Selene. The original instructions came from you. Do you remember when you sent me to buy that stick of KY.? I felt so degraded when I entered that pharmacy...' Selene cut him off.

'What about when she invited you inside and helped you taking care of that hard cock you had pushing outwards?'

'So she told you everything!' Sam exclaimed.

'She told me everything Sam, and please don't lie; but cut out the shit. I prefer I get another good fuck now or we go and fuck at the hotel. I can't wait much longer. I'm so hot I really need that hard cock of yours back, deep down inside my pussy.'

'Well; a few minutes ago we fucked like it was the first time, wasn't that enough, for the moment?'

'Dear brother, I don't get fucked every day. If you never stop fucking, I am as desperate as you are; especially for the real thing. For your information I tried a few guys; discreetly... but very few came close to what you give; but none as good. Sam, when I get close to you, I go mad. I become insatiable and in need of getting into the heavens, while forgetting everything around me. I just want nothing more than being sucked and fucked while I will be lost and be engulfed in nothing more; than those incredible orgasms; while I will be lost into the heavens.'

'Fucking shit sis; I had come across many hot women, but I think you will win any trophy. When you came to my place you were not as hot as you are now.' I said.

'Well, Padme was more than an expert to pleasure a woman, and remember; before I came to your hideaway, I had spent a whole week with my hubby; so I was not that desperate.' She answered.

'We can go upstairs and fuck; before I taste the wine. But first I want to separate some of the plastic envelopes. It won't take me more than five minutes.'

Sam took the last thirty envelopes from the third box and another 30 from the first box. They had belonged to the first thirty young ladies Sam had fucked. The rest he made them in a heap and put a fire to them. While he let them to become ashes, Sam and his sister went upstairs and spent the next hour entangled in some hot wild sex.

Sam fucked her in every position possible after he sucked her flowing juices; fingered the interior of her vagina, not to mention a good rub to her G-spot with a combined clitoral massage. She was wild and Sam did not stop until he made sure that her asshole was also sore.

When they finished, Sam left her to rest and relax, enjoying the aftermath of the sexual marathon they had been through. He went down to check on the fire and found that all the panties and the envelopes had all disintegrated into nearly nothing. He was happy that he saved the first thirty envelopes and the last thirty as a remembrance of the four years at Thessaloniki.

Following the save packing of the memorabilia he tasted the different bottles of wine, out of which only one bottle tasted rather odd, but not so bad. Therefore Sam called the forwarding company he had contacted earlier on arrival at the Thessaloniki airport to meet the next day to discuss and arrange the transportation of the wine to his Villa on the island. It was also arranged that the housekeeper will clean all the bottles and packed them in the safe boxes provided by the forwarding company.

Before they arrived at the hotel Sam and his sister stopped at the University where some twelve or more years ago Sam roamed the corridors and the library after his prey; even though his priority was always one; the pride of getting the best results. They even stopped at a local diner which was frequented by the students and enjoyed some local food which they were hungry for. They had eaten nothing since they landed earlier in the day.

The next stop was inside a suite which Sam had booked in one of the top hotels in Thessaloniki. His sister loved luxurious rooms, and he made sure that where he was intending of spending; which probably be the last night he will spend with his dear loving sister; would be memorable. A bottle of champagne was ready in an ice bucket ready for their pleasure. They only had to pop the cork and pour the golden liquid into the two crystal flutes; and not to forget to enjoy the taste.

Selene, as she entered the spacious room was delighted with the treatment her brother was bestowing on her. She walked round the room discarding her clothes until she had nothing left except her totally soaked satin knickers with a mixture of sperm and love juices.

Sam watched with interest, wondering when she last changed her underwear, including her half cup bra with her nipples overflowing over the rigid lining. Knowing that her brother was watching with interest, she turned around, a fast pirouette which brought her very close to him while she ended with bare breasts as her bra was flew off and ended somewhere on the bed.

Sam opened his hands and was in time for his sister to end in his arms. Their lips met as she pressed her hard elongated nipples against his bare chest. With the right hand he grabbed her ass and pressed her crotch against his manhood, which was still packed in his trousers.

Selene moaned and giggled as she felt his manhood ready to break off its hideaway. With her right hand she released the button and the zipper. Once released, she crawled down along her brother's body until she was on her knees. She seized it and took most of it into her mouth. She licked the whole length with her tongue including the exposed head, before she started to suck it, but...

'What about the champagne?' She asked.

Not to break her heart Sam opened the bottle and filled the flutes. Selene took one and with it in her right hand she got as close to Sam as she could. She lifted the flute as a sign of thanks. It was then that she took a sip, rolled it around her tongue and naturally, after she enjoyed the flavours, she let it flow down her throat.

There was more left in the flute, and so she lowered the glass and guided the head of his hard cock into the flute, making sure she gets the head pretty soaked before she bent and took the champagne tasty head into her mouth, rolling her tongue, while enjoying the real cocktail.

They drank a couple of flutes each before she walked towards the entrance of the marble covered bathroom. The bath was big, a half round Jacuzzi; bottles of different liquid soaps, fragrances, huge towels and soft towel type bathrobes were all there folded and ready for use, not to mention other comfortable items.

Sam heard the water flowing into the bath so he filled the two flutes and carried them towards the entrance of the bathroom. He stopped at the entrance enjoying that fantastic scene. The interior of the bathroom was adorned with Sam's beautiful unsatisfied naked goddess, his loving sister.

Sam took a good look at her well kept body while she turned slowly; giving him another view at her sexy and hot waiting body; especially that tight ass as she walked around the spacious room. He walked in getting closer to his sister, trying to hand over one of the flutes, but Selene instead she started to remove his boxers, exposing his raging hard on. He was totally naked, and as much as she wanted him; the same could be said from his end. His hard cock was enough evidence of his desire to fuck his loving sister.

Before accepting the flute she put a hand round her brother's neck and presented her lips. He presented the flute and as she put her lips against the flute, Sam helped her get a taste from his. She rolled the champagne around her tongue enjoying the sweet taste without even loosing a drop; neither in nor out; then she slightly opened her lips and got them ready to touch and kiss her darling brother; sharing the aroma of the bubbly liquid, while both of them roll it around their tongues.

As their tongues rolled, Selene took her flute from Sam's other hand and without any ceremonies knelt infront of her brother while she filled her mouth with the bubbly alcohol. She looked up at her brother, then released some of the tasty liquid and let it flow slowly down her throat. With enough left in her mouth she slightly opened her lips while being very careful not to spill any of the precious liquid so she pressed her lips against her brother's bulbous head. Slowly she took it all in her mouth while she soaked it in; with what was still moving around, making sure that in the end, it will taste much better.

Sam was rather shocked as the liquid had an impact on the bare skin of the head as it was soaked in. The head felt bigger and there was that burning sensation which increased the hunger for his sister's pussy. While sipping from his flute he let his sister enjoy the pleasures of the act itself.

While she lost all the precious mixture down her throat, she refilled her mouth and continued to soak her brother's cock. Sam, while enjoying the taste of champagne mixed with the sensations of his sister's mouth massaging his energised hardon, he was only waiting to that moment when he will do the honours. But his sister did not seem to be ready, at least not until the champagne she had; had not yet disappeared down into her body.

Once her champagne had disappeared inside her body, Sam pushed her slowly until she was spread naked on her back, on the bathroom's carpeted floor. He filled his mouth with what was left in the flute, sent the flute rolling on the carpet and took the sixtynine position. His hands immediately pushed her satin knickers down along her legs until they were not anymore in the way. Selene was very helpful as she pulled her legs backwards opening her vaginal area as wide as she could; naturally making way for the next attack on her red hot awaiting pussy.

As his mouth connected perfectly with her vagina, making sure to close any escape routes for the bubbly, except one; her vagina, Selene exploded. It was precisely what she was not expecting. Insensitive to the cries of his sister, Sam started to flush the insides of her vagina with the bubbly he had rolling inside his mouth. Selene cried and moaned as she felt her body exploding in a so, another very quick orgasm. With her hands, she pressed Sam's head down, jamming his mouth harder against her vagina, while her body started to tremble on the floor; crying for Sam.

'Fuck Sam! Eat my pussy... eat my pussy. Yesss ...yes stick that tongue in me. Yesssss ahhhhhhh I'mmmmm cumming... cummminng. Fuck Sammmm... harder; harder. Yessss little brother... lick my ass like the good old days. Fuck...I'm cumming.'

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers