At Twenty-Five

Story Info
Latina wife is a topless maid for old man.
5.8k words
4.33
127.5k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton25
Anton25
105 Followers

Summary - A Latina MILF gets a job cleaning a stranger's house topless.

Codes - Topless, MILF, sex, oral, cuckold, old man, pimping, ordeal, Twenty-five.

A big thank you to Deadeye76 for having the time to edit yet another story.

This story and images are copyrighted by the author.

How could my happily married bride here result in the happy cock-sucking wife sucking someone who is not her husband a year later?

The answer is twenty-five...

DATING

I started dating this Brazilian Bombshell of a woman called Jo in the summer of 2016. She was divorced and had an older teenage son. Her son had just left school and she had left her old job. I lived in Norway and she in Brazil.

Things moved pretty quickly, engaged in October 2016 and married in March 2017. Moved to Norway the same month...

Jo's good looks, shapely body, and being the typical Latino MILF were the things that attracted me. Often people complimented her on her beauty and said she was the spitting image of a famous Spanish actress. Maybe it was her long, black wavy hair and sexy bust. Jo knew what clothes to wear to show off her sexy femininity, always. It was also her accent that sort of lingered on you. It was kind of sweet and innocent, yet a bit naughty and human.

There were two periods of our relationship when Jo was in Brazil, then when she was in Norway.

BRAZIL

In our engagement period we Skyped every day, Jo would want to read the Bible in the morning. At night before bed, we would do what dating people do. That being Skype sex. We explored our sexuality and our fantasies.

My fantasy was sharing Jo with another man. I am a typical cuckold, which is my sexual fetish. She discovered this on a Brazilian bus at Christmas.

It was the summer and hot, so Jo wore a light red summer dress. I flew over to Brazil at Christmas to sort out a number of things. We were deciding on venues going from place to place. On the bus, we came back from the caterers, when an old man came to sit with us at the back. He had two plastic bags of shopping among the hustle and bustle. I didn't know it at the time, but on the bus, the old man was feeling up my fiance! Jo was surprised just like me, at what happened.

Afterwards she described her ordeal.

"First man hand touch me on elbow with his elbow, I no react, I think there no space for us on seat, He cross his arm like this ( she showed me), you and I talk."

Jo continued her story with me, her captive audience.

"Then old man use hand to touch me under where my elbow was, my breasts!!!"

The bus ride lasted thirty minutes and while I was talking about wedding venues, this randy old man was groping my fiance to his heart's content.

"He touch all my right breast...my nipple too, I get excited, I no stop him. So he continue."

Of course he would continue, the lucky guy.

So this incident became a fuel for our fantasies. She saw that this excited me very much and in turn I found out that she had a thing about older guys (OGs - her imaginative abbreviation.) and BGs ( Black guys). BGs is another story.

I discovered Jo's fantasies through her dreams. She would tell me how an Old Guy (OG) had sex with her in the park or shopping center or boat or car etc, etc.

" I lost in park. I no find you, Then the OG say that he know where you are and ask follow him. He take me into toilet, he lift dress and he rape me. It felt good, he had big cock bigger than you. Then I see you in corner wanking and smiling. After I find out that, you plan with OG to have sex with me, because you tell him I like."

As you can understand this excited me, to no end. I always wanted to know her dreams in the mornings. Our bible readings became less of a priority...as I had a mutual masturbation session with her on her iPad and me on my iPhone in bed.

"You like his old big cock?"

"Sim, I do...I love OGs!"

"Why do you do that?"

"I like, you know, because they make better lovers..."

As I am an avid reader of the site Literotica, I wanted to share my favorite stories with my bride-to-be. I think Jo thought it would be useful to know what made me 'tick' and a great opportunity for her to learn English. I would read the stories to her on Skype.

They were usually cuckolding stories. One favorite of ours was 'At the Swimming Pool. It is about a wife who is 'assisted' by a stranger at their local pool. Out of the blue, an old, unattractive man has unprotected sex with his willing wife in the showers there, while her husband looks on...

NORWAY

As I said before we got married In Brazil and moved to Norway in March 2017. It was Jo and her teenage son who came to live with me. Both of them didn't have work, but worked on acquiring the language through books. Norwegian language courses are very expensive in Norway. Jo didn't want me to pay so much.

Her son Leo didn't do very much. His main friend was the mirror and his only activity was going to the gym. Now I believe in having a good work ethic, one is not just given money, not even from your parents. So hence the conflict between Jo and me. At the start of marriage we were quite satisfied with our sex life, we had sex three maybe four times a day for a year. Now if we are lucky it is once a week. There were two days we didn't have sex and that was on Fridays and Saturdays. This was because she went to church on those days. So on Sundays we usually had sex.

It was perhaps the language barrier that stopped her and Leo from getting the normal jobs. The Norwegians were picky on the requirements. My wife has a strong sexy Brazilian accent, though her English was marginally better than her Norwegian.

Her son though had his needs to be met, and she wanted her son to lack nothing. So hence this was the dilemma we faced.

One day Leo said he wanted to go to a Folkehoy skole to take one year off and learn football. These schools exist in Norway to provide a sort of gap year. When kids come out of school, they can study what they want and it doesn't need to be academic. I thought he should learn Norwegian there. I suggested this to Jo but she refused , he wants to learn football...

So I begrudgingly offered to lend her the money to give to her son, to pay for the Folkehoy skole expenses.

I guess Jo felt indebted to me and so she went along with these cuckold fantasies of mine in bed. She hadn't succeeded in finding any work after a year in Norway,

It being Saturday, Jo was at her local Adventist Church. She was late getting back. I got bored and went on a sex chat site for swingers. Chats were an escape from reality and one had mainly stupid conversations. I liked posting a provocative message in the main forum. The title of my chatroom was "Topless cleaning by a beautiful Hispanic Wife." Many men clicked in.

The chat with the man we were going to meet, went something like this:

Viking25: Hi. Am interested.

Couple45: Hi. Nice. Husband here.

Viking25: Describe your wife.

Couple45: She is a slim petite brunette, 32B tits. From Brazil. Very very pretty. Your place need cleaning?

Viking25: Yes, she sounds good. Send me a pic or two.

Couple45: This is a view of her from behind.

Viking25: Nice butt. What about her front? Naked?

Par45: Okay. Here you go.

Viking25: Nice boobs. I like her nipples. My dick is hard looking at her. Really attractive. Shaven down there?

Couple45: Yes. She is..

Viking25: I am horny looking at her...

The stranger was happy with her pics and we talked a little bit more. He wanted to know more about Jo, so I told him what he needed to know. We agreed on a price and time fro my wife's service.

Then he sent me his address in a small Norwegian town 45 mins drive away from our house. He lived alone in his flat. We agreed that Jo could come to his flat the next day. I said I needed to come too, because I had to drive her to this remote town.

When Jo got back from church, I told her that I had found her a cleaning job. She was happy to hear the news. Maybe she had prayed for it at church...?

"Very good, tell me more!"

"It's a long way. I have to drive you. It's a nice man and sounds like he needs help."

"Where you find this man?"

" I was on a sex chat site,,,"

Jo looked at me incredulously.

"What you mean?"

"I asked on the site if anyone needed a cleaner, but I told them you do it topless,"

"Serio? Really?"

I nodded. She tried to take things in and take stock of the situation.

"I just clean, show tits and go? How long? How much?

"45 mins for 500 nok."(50 dollars)

Jo wasn't put off by the idea yet. I could see that, it was a little job and some money.

"And no sex?"

"Yes. That was just what we talked about. You know Jo that it is difficult to get a job. Good pay, If he likes you, he might hire you regularly. Maybe every two weeks he said.

Jo couldn't argue. It looked as if I was trying my best to get her work and this was an opportunity,

I remember we went to bed early that night and we didn't have sex. Maybe it was too long a day or maybe we were thinking what tomorrow would bring. I couldn't work out if she was in a bad mood or not.

The very next morning we woke up late, it was Sunday. Had our usual leisurely breakfast. Her work appointment with Viking25 was at eleven. It was nine o'clock. So Jo had roughly an hour to get ready, which was enough.

She showered, got her hair done. Put coconut moisturizer on her skin. Jo does this twice a day to keep her skin soft and supple. Also she applied her best perfume right on her wrists, behind her ears ,her neck and behind her knees. This was her sexy routine.

For me, I was back on the sex chat site. Then I remembered.

"Jo! Don't forget to pack that French maid outfit. That would look good on you. Bring anything sexy... "

Jo was quiet upstairs, then I heard her.

"Sim amor ( yes love), I take. Good you say!"

Time went by quickly.

Norway is famous for its nature. It is the seventeenth safest country to live in. Having said this, it can be one of the most boring places to live in, too. We were soon driving along Norway's uniform, modern highways to where Viking25 lived. In his town, there lived roughly eight thousand people as compared to our city with a population of three hundred thousand.

Nothing much to do in his little town, except to either watch YouTube or go on a sex chat site. In one word, life here was probably very dull for Viking25. Not today.

It was good to get out of town for a change. We didn't talk that much in the car. Jo wondered what was in store for her. I guess she said a silent prayer that it would work out well. I was excited about what lay before us. Jo smelled great. I wondered about the stranger and if Jo would actually do this...

It was also possible to take the train there, but I wanted an excuse to follow Jo. We didn't know who this person was. For the sake of safety I drove her there. I thought 'Who knows if this was a success, maybe she could take the train alone?' I also liked watching...

It took some time to find the flat. Google Maps has a fifty-percent chance of accuracy to my annoyance. We were trying to find apartment number twenty-five. This was Jo's lucky number. She was born on the twenty-fifth.

To get out of our house, sometimes we would walk along the safe, Norwegian roads and dream. Any house number which matched our birthday dates, that house was ours. I think Jo had a good feeling about her number, twenty-five. Perhaps this was fate?

Eventually we found twenty-five and stood outside his door in a two storey apartment block. All the flats were uniform, so I was hoping I had the right flat number. I carefully knocked, not wanting to attract any of his neighbor's attention. Both of us were nervous. 'What were they doing here?' I asked myself.

An old, tall, strong Norwegian answered the door. He looked like a viking. A real Viking. His accent was very strong Norwenglish.

" You from the chat site?"

"Yes, we are couple44. Are you Viking25?"

He nodded and let us in almost immediately. It was a spacious hallway. Very Scandinavian. His flat looked like a typical bachelor flat, though he kept things tidy.

Viking25 didn't have a horned helmet, nor was he clothed in fur and had an ax. He was dressed in a white shirt, not tucked into his old gray pants and he had on old-fashioned slippers. His white hair was long and untidy. He smiled at my wife, trying to be charming, but not succeeding. Maybe because his smile showed his yellow nicotine colored teeth?

" Så fin du er!" (How beautiful you are).

He gave my wife the once over, inspecting her and thinking if she reached his requirements. I have no doubt she did.

Jo looked hot in her armless dress showing her smooth, silky skin. She smiled confidently at the man. Jo put her hands on her hips and unconsciously pushed her bust up. This was what was on offer to the stranger.

The Viking looked satisfied.

"Your man said you have a sexy maid's costume?"

"Sim ... yes!" She replied.

"Well you can change in my bathroom." Then Viking25 showed her the way.

His flat smelled of cigarettes and stale smoke and beer. It was a big place, and had at least two bedrooms with an open plan living room and kitchen. It looked presentable and didn't look as if it needed cleaning! I guessed this was going to be fast.

His living room had three shelves of books, a flat screenTV, a dining table and chairs, a comfortable sofa with a coffee table and one exercise bike.

As my wife changed her clothes in his bathroom, I chatted with him in the living room. He seemed friendly, maybe not used to talking to people. Viking25 said his adult son came to visit him every other weekend, otherwise it was quiet. He was divorced a long time ago and lived a fulfilling bachelor life. The old man said he had a few girlfriends. Quite a Romeo! He worked as a fisherman, sometimes he went out for days on end to fish. That meant no sex and now he had just come back from a long fishing trip. I guess maybe Viking25 would be extra horny to see a woman.

He then handed me some money, which I put in my pocket to later give to my wife. This was five hundred crowns (fifty dollars).

Jo came out of the bathroom and I could see that she didn't use much time changing, which surprised me. My wife looked beautiful and sexy in her one piece maid's uniform. Her dress was short, and one could clearly see her bottom clad with her lacy black panties. She also had her black, high heels on to my delight. I could smell she had put even more of her perfume on. The effect she had on me got my dick hard at once.

Viking25 stared at her and licked his lips. She looked clearly out of place in his apartment in this dull town. This sexy creation. The old man complimented my wife.

"Du har en fin kropp (You have a good body), fine pupper (nice tits)."

My wife of course didn't understand him. She just nodded, Viking25 didn't know she spoke little Norwegian. He looked at me.

"You can wait in the hallway, there is a chair there."

I meekly obeyed his instruction. This man was firmly in control.

Viking25 was a man of few words, I had expected he would speak in grunts like a Norwegian caveman. Didn't Vikings take mens' wives to rape and pillage? I started to think, if this old hunk of a man decided to do that with my wife, there would be very little Jo and I could do about it. He looked strong as an ox.

WARMING UP

"Can you start by cleaning the kitchen?" he smirked at her.

In his living room he sat on a three seater leather sofa, staring at her. My wife was nervous, looking around the small kitchen. I was in the hallway, where there was a glass door from which I could see and hear what was going on.

My wife cleared a plate and a glass from the counter into his sink.

"You having.....washing liquid?"

Viking25 got up quickly from his sofa to give it to her. Upon handing it to her, he promptly pulled down the front of her sexy maid's costume. Her full breasts popped out over her dress for them to hang out tantalizingly. The old lecher smiled at her.

"I paid for this."

I thought then what about any other things he would pay for?

The old man went back to his sofa staring lustfully at my wife. She was doing a good job in his kitchen I thought. But I wasn't really looking at what she was doing. Her breasts wobbled as she did the cleaning, which met the old man's gaze and mine.

My wife turned her back on him, maybe because she wanted to hide herself from him.

To my surprise, he unzipped his pants and proceeded to take out his long, thick cock wanking to the sight of her bottom. He was clearly much bigger than me. The old man had a Viking's manhood. It was circumcised, at least 10 inches in length.

After just working five minutes she turned around to him, and was clearly surprised at his daringness and horniness as she saw him pull at his cock, which was getting longer and bigger.

Viking25 continued to wank his cock as he spoke to her.

"Du er en veldig pen dame!" (You are a very beautiful woman).

To my wife's surprise, he got up from the sofa and with his cock erect and pointing at her menacingly, He pulled her costume over her head, so that now she was naked with the exception of her panties. Then he took her by the hand and led her to the sofa. She sat by his side with arms folded across her breasts.

ROUND ONE

"Jeg betaler deg dobbelt for å kose med dine fine pupper!"

They saw me staring through the door. Jo didn't understand and looked at me for help. I was surprised she didn't have her uniform on, without putting any resistance to this man. It was as if she was under his spell.

" I no understand him. What he say?"

"He said he would pay double for a little time feeling your tits. That's about a thousand (A hundred dollars).

She understood now.

I thought maybe Jo was thinking about her son and how to get the money for his tuition fees for the football school. This was a golden opportunity.

She understood now and nodded..

"Fine pupper! Jeg får kose med de." (Lovely tits, I have a nice time with them).

Viking25 had spent time groping, clutching and squeezing her round orbs. His cock was still hard and erect as they sat side by side on the sofa. I was impressed by his vigor. Viking 25 was wanking at the same time as he played with Jo.

Anton25
Anton25
105 Followers
12