All Comments on 'At What Cost Friendship'

by woodmanone

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments (Page 2)
ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

I just come here to read the incoherent ramblings of xchristianj.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

None of those women are likable.

jflindersjflinders7 months ago

The main character is a moron. It was moronic to agree to help someone to whom he had no duty when his fiance was understandably uncomfortable with it and it was even more moronic to get together with the woman who was a part of and thought it fine for Lesley to be cheating on him previously. The world is full of morons, though, so maybe the story is realistic.

An editor or careful proofreading would have been useful but there wasn't anything in that regard that interfered with the story.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon5 months ago

You're absolutely right, jflinders. The world IS full of morons, starting with you!

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

A well-written and uplifting tale, thanks for a good read!. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm sorry but this story is trip. A moronic MC

who keeps to reconcile with a selfish woman who who parnoically jealous. Has zero compassion. She tells him get lost 4 times and continues to pursue h ER like 8th grade boy.

Also, a vapid, uninteresting plot. I could go on but writer is truly gifted. What he presented here is the useless, predictable pablem that is common here.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Julie basically abandoned him and told him how he felt without any real discussion or compromise. Bit unfair to tell someone else how they feel, don't you think? And abandon your fiancé when he's helping someone that he used to care a lot for? Yeah I think he dodged a bullet there in all honesty; that relationship foundation would have been as strong as wet toilet paper and she would have been stepping out within 5 years. 10 tops.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

The MC is an idiot! Julie was absolutely right! Men and women are NOT friends, especially when they used to date. He should have just told her to walk into the police station and show them her bruises.

/

ZK

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwoodmanone@woodmanone
I believe age and cunning will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time. Being some what of an egomaniac I believe my stories are very interesting. Only the readers can verify or disprove that premise. Several of my stories are based on my own experience or most have a little ...