At Whorey’s Piers

Story Info
Eden’s vacation job leads to summer lovin’ & self-discovery.
5.4k words
4.78
12.3k
16

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 08/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
730 Followers

This is my entry for the 2023 Summer Lovin' contest

An Eden's Explorations story

Life can sometimes be surreal. That was the thought that flitted across my mind as I stood beneath a giant, plastic pelican, catty-corner from The Blue Grotto, which was far less alluring than its name might suggest. Beneath my bare feet, a languorous, chlorinated flow was hemmed by faux rocks; its surface clogged by transparent toroids, some occupied by somnolent seniors, others, less serenely by skittish youths. Yet more were vacant suggestive of blood cells bleached of their color.

It was in the low nineties and the sun was relentless. In only a few days, my legs had turned a darker shade than at any previous time. Staff legs didn't get a lot of cover in these parts. There were a number of uniforms. Supervisors in khaki shirts with royal blue shorts. Ride operators, for whom the khaki migrated to their shorts, topped with pale blue shirts. And then people like me. A red swimsuit, more at the athletic end of the spectrum than the exhibitionist. When beside, rather than in, the water, a shapeless light gray T. And -- best of all -- a matching red visor, emblazoned with "LIFEGUARD" in white. Sunglasses were not mentioned as being mandatory in the employee handbook, but they might as well have been.

Standing above the masses enjoying their summer vacations, I gripped my float, held my whistle between my teeth, and tried to ignore the various guys using my elevated position as a free upskirting opportunity. This was the Angry Torrents water park on Seafarer's Pier, the middle of the three Whorey's Piers, pride of Feralforest on the South Jersey Shore. And this was my summer job. Eden Baker, lifeguard.

I had spent a lot of time on The Shore as a child and had grown up with the piers. The original two had been opened in the early 1970s, the third being purchased from a competitor a few years later. They were owned by the Whorey family, with two second-generation brothers, Bill and Ted Whorey, still involved in the day to day management of the attraction. The piers were a popular choice for student summer jobs; being outdoors and relatively undemanding. Money was pretty tight for me and my folks. I'd stayed in state for college, but it still wasn't cheap. Spending my summer working at Whorey's was my way to contribute.

I'd started on Monday and a couple of female Whorey's veterans, with whom I shared accommodation, had made veiled references to something that sounded rather like hazing. I'd managed to steer clear of such things as a college freshman, and I wasn't exactly delighted at the prospect of being humiliated in front of my peers. When I expressed concern, I was met with giggles and told to wait and see. In a very abstruse comment, one of my friends said that I would get to choose my initiation.

It was now Wednesday and apparently the ceremony was scheduled for Saturday evening. It weighed on me a little, but I had other things to think about that day. Things that were 6'2", beautifully toned, without being musclebound, and -- most attractively in my mind -- terminally shy. This was Caleb, a newbie like me and from the more rural parts of my home state. We had been assigned to the same pool on the Air Lakes water slide. I was looking forward to getting to know him better. And he looked good in swim shorts.

- - -

The Air Lakes was a series of water slides, each ending in a suspended pool, from which customers entered the next slide. They sat on tubes, either single or double; yellow or blue. Caleb and I were in Lake One. Our job was to steer arriving customers to one of the two slides leading to Lake Two, plus helping anyone who capsized or got into any other trouble. It could be hectic, but there were hiatuses. Time enough to learn a little bit about my colleague. He was laconic, to say the least, but I persisted and he opened up a bit.

Caleb was going to a community college, studying something to do with agriculture. His parents were farmers and that was how he saw his future. I guessed that genetics had been kind to him, but that nature had been nurtured by hard labor from a young age. He had a physique with a purpose beyond simple mirror posing. I liked the idea of his sinewy arms wrapping me up. I'm stronger than both my looks and size suggest, and manhandling tube-born customers was pretty easy for me. But it was a total breeze for Caleb. His back rippled as he maneuvered two person tubes, and I could imagine him toting hay bales. I could imagine him doing other things as well.

I've never been shy, nor thought that the girl should not make the running. Frankly, with Caleb, if I wasn't making it, there would be no running at all. He'd mentioned having a car, well an ancient pick-up no longer suitable for farm use. I casually suggested maybe he take me for a trip down the coast to Cape April. There was a stretch of undeveloped shoreline there, with a nature reserve behind, and I could remember thinking it magical at dusk when I was a younger girl.

Caleb's reply might have seemed discouraging in someone more communicative, but I took his grunt to mean "yes please, that would be great."

- - -

The park closed at 6pm. We both had to do a few things before changing and I agreed I'd meet Caleb in the nearby public parking lot at 6:45pm. I was happy with this arrangement as my preference was to keep my personal life, well, personal. I'd heard that there were many hook-ups at Whorey's, but I didn't want to fire up the gossip engine. Five minutes early, and wearing white board shorts and a sky blue halter top, I strode into the lot. It was still full with pier visitors, with more arriving. The evening rollercoaster crowd was assembling. Nevertheless I found a beat-up truck, matching the description that Caleb had given, pretty easily.

I clambered in and pecked Caleb on the cheek, which seemed to startle him. We immediately both laughed. He was wearing white board shorts and a pale blue T. Jinx! The ice broken, I suggested we get a snack at Gusty Gail just shy of our destination. Caleb nodded, started the throbbing engine, and ground the stick shift into gear. It was a twenty minute ride, and soon we were munching on nachos and Old Bay fries. We didn't try to push our luck with ordering drinks, that pleasure was two years off for both of us. Anyway, Caleb, in a fit of loquaciousness, mentioned he might have something in the truck.

After he had pocketed a bottle of what looked like grain alcohol, we left the truck and walked down the boardwalk to the beach. It was now almost eight and sunset was thirty minutes away. Neither of us seemed to find it unnatural when our hands met, clasped and stayed that way.

- - -

There were a few other people on the beach, mainly obvious couples. But most seemed to be leaving. We turned right and, pulling off our shoes, headed towards the nature reserve. A few people became no people after a couple of hundred yards. The sky above was pink. It was still warm, but cooling. I had an idea.

"Want to have a swim?"

Caleb seemed doubtful.

"We aren't meant to. Not here, right?"

I came up with a compromise.

"How about we go back to the line marking the edge of the nature reserve. Still looks pretty empty there."

Caleb seemed happier with this suggestion, and we turned and retraced our steps. As we reached the line, I didn't much feel like asking the obvious question, and instead ran towards the water, peeling off my top, dropping my shorts and panties, and splashing into the ocean naked. The water was still warm, so I couldn't blame that for my elevated heart rate. I sensed a hesitation from Caleb, and hoped it was more to do with checking out my ass than any second thoughts.

I needn't have worried. As I waded out further, I heard a splashing behind me. I decided not to look round immediately, instead waiting until I guessed he was at least waist deep. When I thought enough time had passed, I looked back and was reassured to see Caleb smiling at me. I was now out of my depth and my modesty was mostly covered by the waters as I bobbed up and down. Caleb still trod on sand, and the waves covered and uncovered his pecs. Taking my second chance, I swam forward, put my arms round his neck, and pulled his face to me. I felt his hands on the small of my back, and he gathered me in to him, my body buoyed by the water. Holding me close, our naked skin touching.

Suddenly Caleb abruptly turned, still cradling me to him, and started wading back to shore. Slightly put out, I asked:

"Was it something I said?"

Caleb really was a man of few words.

"Jelly fish. Lots of them."

I looked round his shoulder and indeed there was a host of ghostly shapes billowing just below the surface.

We reached the shallows and Caleb put me down, tactfully averting his eyes. I'm not that tactful and calmly put my hand between his legs, closing on the fleshy tube I had been looking for. Even in the fading light, I could see he was blushing.

"Not a shy one, are you, Caleb?"

"No, I like what you are doing, it's just it was colder further out, and... and I didn't want you to get the wrong idea. It's not normally that sma..."

I put a finger on his lips and then knelt in front of him, the waves sloshing around my thighs. I grinned up at his astonished face.

"Let's see what I can do about that."

I put his soft head in my mouth and sucked gently, already feeling him swell. Pulling back, I gripped his root and jerked him a little, with promising results. Taking his semi-rigid form back into my mouth, I could almost feel the blood pumping into him.

Again, Caleb started. I wondered if I had inadvertently scraped him with a tooth. But he was looking away from me.

"There is someone there. Someone watching."

I followed his gaze and thought I saw a figure, more of a shadow really, disappear into the dunes. The moment rather ruined, we grabbed out clothes and pulled them over our wet bodies. Caleb retrieved his bottle as well.

There was now a slight breeze and I felt chilly. Caleb put an arm round me and held me against his side as we walked back to the car. Both scanning the surroundings for any sign of life. Back at the truck, and sitting rather soggily in the passenger seat, I thought to myself, disconsolately, that the evening could have gone a lot better.

Maybe sensing my mood, Caleb leaned across and kissed me full on the mouth. For once, he had something to say:

"Well, Eden, you sure know how to get a guy excited. Next time it will be my turn."

"I like the sound of next time, is tomorrow evening too early?"

I hoped that I didn't sound too desperate.

"Tomorrow sounds great. But let me get you home and into some dry clothes."

I was rewarded with a kiss on the cheek outside my place and went to bed happier than I had thought I would be just a little earlier.

Lying in bed, I reminisced about the feel and taste of Caleb in my mouth. As I did, my fingers traced shapes across the flesh between my legs. Then I thought about our voyeur. Initially my mind was full of indignation, verging on disgust. But then this strangely morphed into something else. I found myself increasing the speed and pressure of my hand movements.

A few minutes later, I was flushed, breathless and wondering about the new feelings I had experienced. Still wondering, I fell asleep.

- - -

Thursday we were allocated to different parts of the water park, but we grabbed lunch together. I suggested we try our Cape April outing again, and, fingers crossed, the jellyfish would keep away. As I spoke, I was dimly aware that maybe I had other motivations for returning to the same spot.

This time, Caleb parked away from the boardwalk; not that the concrete strip had any boards. From a secluded side road, an actual boardwalk threaded through sub-tropical vegetation, directly to the edge of the nature reserve. This short-cut was new to me.

Our swim was uneventful, apart from some extensive tongue play. As we waded back to shore, our nudity had ceased to be a source of embarrassment. It felt natural, just how things used to be before the legions of guilt-trippers and power-cravers sabotaged the human race.

Just at the start of the boardwalk we had traversed to get to the beach were a pair of benches. I threw my clothes on one and sat on the other. When I say sat, my pose was perhaps not that ladylike.

"Well, Caleb, you said it was my turn."

I was treated to his grin again, I put my heels on the bench and made room for his substantial frame between my legs. The boy was clearly not inexperienced and, not that long after his settling down, I was transported to a realm of pleasure.

My moans had become staccato pants when I became aware of a presence. Of course I had no way of knowing for sure, but something told me it was the same onlooker as the day before. A figure, hooded, despite the warm evening, standing where the vegetation became sand. Looking. Motionless and looking.

It was impossible to see their shadowed face, let alone eyes, but I stared into the cowled void, deluding myself that I was locking eyes with them. Caleb continued his diligent and efficacious lapping, and I pushed his head onto my loins as I continued to engage the voyeur's, apparently dispassionate, gaze. Deliberately, I squeezed a nipple, still staring at the lone figure. Something about the situation elevated my senses and I felt my body lurch and tremble and finally explode in received pleasure. I closed my eyes as my little death swept over me. When I opened them, he or she was gone.

Only then did I tell Caleb about what had happened. I glossed over how long the person had been there, this was something I was far from comfortable to admit to myself let alone Caleb. But, undeniably, the unaccustomed sensation of being watched had been a turn on.

So much of a turn on that I was all for returning Caleb's favor, and maybe more. But Caleb was shaken and wanted to leave. As we drove back, he suggested a different venue for Friday. Part of me was pleased that he still wanted there to be a Friday. A part I didn't want to fully acknowledge was a little disappointed about the change in location. What the fuck was going on with me?

- - -

Friday at work was a bit of a blur. It was good that no lives needed saving, as I was a little distracted. Caleb and I had both got physical with each other over the previous two days, despite the interruptions, but it felt like tonight would be the main event. I felt the tingle of anticipation. It's not like it would be my first time, but there was something about Caleb, something I really liked.

But I had finally also acknowledged that there was something else I really liked. Being watched. How weird was that?

A voice punctured my thoughts.

"The restrooms? Sure. The nearest are over there, behind you. Enjoy your day at Whorey's."

Time passed slowly, but at last I was in Caleb's truck and heading for the Smelawake Bay on the other side of the peninsular. As this faced west, his idea was to watch the sunset together. The bay was a muddy, tidal estuary, not as good for swimming as the beaches on the Atlantic, but also -- for that very reason -- less busy. Caleb had brought a beach blanket and we both knew what use we would put it to.

We parked and walked to the beach. The upper section was covered in debris from high tides, with a less than attractive aroma of rotting vegetation, laced with dead fish. Horseshoe crab molts and carcasses made for a primordial vibe. But the orange orb of the sun was beautiful and, with the breeze coming off the water, the lower beach was kinder on the nose.

Despite the beauty of the impending sunset, the place was deserted. I scanned the environs, whether in fear or hope, I was unclear. But there was no sign of life beyond the accurately-named laughing gulls and the constantly scampering sandpipers. We spread the blanket and weighted the corners with our shoes.

Caleb had already laid down and I joined him, rolling him onto his back and straddling his body on all fours. Our kissing was beautifully poised between a little familiarity, and the experience still being new. Soon, I found myself not thinking too much about onlookers. Or anything else bar getting Caleb's shorts and boxers off.

Having succeeded and still clothed myself, I settled between his legs. There was no need for preliminaries, he was more than ready. And yes, he had nothing to be ashamed of size-wise. I got to work, my slurping and moaning was probably a little too theatrical, but I heard no complaints from my audience.

And then a slight noise. Caleb hadn't heard it. His eyes were tight closed and his brow furrowed as I glided up and down him. But it was distinct. A slight rustling and the snap of a twig under foot. I didn't break my rhythm, but swung an eye towards the upper beach. The dying rays of the sun caught a now familiar figure. But they did more than that. The angle illuminated their face, a face I knew. Beth, a Whorey's veteran, and a senior at an Ivy League college. She was there on a scholarship and Whorey's helped to pay her other bills. Beth!

I knew she had seen me. I knew that she saw I had recognized her. I sensed her body tighten as if to flee. Kneeling up, I looked directly at her and slowly peeled my T-shirt off, exposing my breasts. Sensing my complicity, Beth settled down. Tugging on Caleb with one hand, I wriggled out of my other garments and knelt across him.

Caleb, unaware of what was going on, opened his eyes and, seeing what I intended, grabbed his shorts and extracted a condom. I took it and eased it onto him, looking briefly at Beth as I rolled it down. Was I mistaken, or did she have a hand down her pants?

I kissed Caleb, knelt across him, and positioned myself. I really wanted to look at Beth as I sank down, but didn't want to spoil the moment for Caleb. Aware of what was more important, I locked eyes with him as I lowered myself, giving a short exhalation as he parted my lips, and a low groan as I drove his full length deep into me. I leaned forward and kissed him again, whispering in his ear.

"You feel so good inside me, Caleb."

Only when I started to fuck Caleb did I allow myself a confirmatory sideways glance, which I disguised as a toss of my head. It was enough to verify that it was not just me and Caleb who were getting off on this.

I focused on my lover and myself, but the knowledge that Beth was there and taking pleasure from our pleasure added a frisson I had never felt before. I found myself energetically bucking and riding Caleb, the sensations of opening and fullness and increasing heat overwhelming me so quickly. I also became vocal, more than aware that my voice would carry.

"Oh fuck, Caleb! You are so good inside me. You are stretching me out. Oh, Caleb, I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm..."

I normally groan and murmur, but today I threw back my head and screamed as my orgasm thundered through me. As I ground myself hard onto Caleb's pubic bone, he grabbed my waist, thrust upwards hard, and roared as he too released, our explosions overlapping.

I fell forward, embracing Caleb, kissing his face and lips repeatedly.

"Lover, that was amazing. Thank you."

I was out of breath and my voice was a whisper, almost drowned out by the thudding of my heart in my ears.

"Fuck, Eden. You're the best. Really."

I flicked my eyes sideways and saw Beth's back as she made her retreat, staying low to the ground as she headed for the road above. I wondered whether she had cum as hard as us.

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
730 Followers
12