At World's End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know about this..." I tried looking thoughtful, too, running a hand through my hair. "What does mom want? Did you guys discuss this?"

He got a wry look. "I think she's willing to make the sacrifice."

"I guess it's like in Genesis."

"What?" Now dad looked confused.

"It's not unprecedented. As far as I can tell Eve had children by Cain and Abel, at least. Otherwise, where'd their wives come from?"

"You've got your mother's sense of humor, boy."

Mom rose from her squat in the garden and came toward us, breasts swaying, dusting off her hands. The sunhat's shadow cast a delicate net of lace across her body. "Let's not call him 'boy' anymore, Ron."

The last three humans on earth stood in the Appalachian sunshine sweating and considered the problem silently together. All of us were aroused. Dad, too, even if he didn't want to admit it. He had an unmistakable boner in his shorts and stared at mom with intensity. Was he angry? Or feeling challenged? Pressured?

"Yes, we've discussed this, Jack," mom said with a sly grin and a meaningful look at dad. And she explained what I'd heard her propose two nights before. I tried to look serious and abashed, but all I wanted to do was grab my mother, bend her over and throw it to her. I knew it was the crudest image, but while I watched us fucking in my head I listened like I was a mature man who could weigh the pros and cons of their proposal.

"How 'bout we start with a shower?" offered mom, impatiently.

"Right now?" Dad and I said together.

"My eggs aren't getting any younger." And she walked swivel-hipped to the house. Dad and I followed like the horny billy goats that we were.

Up the creaky stairs we followed her and into the bathroom where she cranked on the hot water. The room felt a little small with the three of us in it exuding our erotic energy. I wanted to expand, to bounce off the walls. But mom took the lead and turned to give dad a deep and wet kiss, pressing her breasts into his hairy chest on tiptoes. I stared at her bulging side-boob and thought of running my fingertips tenderly along that swollen curve. Before I could get up the courage she broke the kiss and sank to her knees, pulling at dad's pant's snap on the way down with one hand and my folded over bib with the other.

"You guys are probably shy about showing each other your dicks, aren't you?" Mom smiled up at us impishly. "Well, let's just get this over with and let me be the judge of your equipment." With that she tried to pull our pants down. She needed help and dad and I provided it, our stiff cocks emerging from their confinement to wave, red and proud in her face.

"Oh, look!" she exclaimed, "the twin towers!"

I groaned at the joke as much as the thrill of her grasping my organ for the third time. She held us both and examined us, peering at one thick rod then the other, biting her lip, looking hungry. Did I feel weird with my inflamed cock just inches from dad's? I didn't stop to think about it - mom's gentle fingers and warm breath on my organ were plenty to attend to. But I didn't look him in the eye either.

Dad said, "Mel, let's not waste the hot water."

"It's not the time for caution, honey." Then she took him in her mouth while looking at me and pulling on my dripping cock. Her eyes said you're about to get your turn and I can't wait. I trembled, light-headed.

"I wonder if you taste alike, too," she breathed as she pulled off of dad and ran her tongue tip up my shaft, catching what I was dripping. She worked my juice around in her mouth then lay my knob on her tongue and, looking with love into my eyes, mom let me slowly press forward and spread her lips, stretching them wide and thin. Her eyes closed and she savored me, holding me there, still and throbbing. It was all I could do to be still. Her tongue explored in the tight, hot, wet space while her lips grasped at my shaft and her spit slicked me. It was better than Ginny's technique - more nuanced, slower and delicate. I felt every move of her tongue, the press of her lips, the wash of her warm exhalations on my drool-covered shaft. My balls felt as swollen as a grapefruit. I put one finger at the seam where her lips met my shaft and traced that line, sliding in her spit, caressing that gentle mouth. I felt the tiny hairs on her upper lip, the firm muscle that held me, the tongue tip that darted along the underside of my cock. It never felt bigger.

She released me and said, "I love your flavor, both of you." Then she rose and stepped into the steaming shower and dad and I crowded in with her. Mom grabbed the soap and scoured it in dad's chest hairs, then turned around and did the same to me. "Be my loofas, you guys."

I must have looked confused 'cause dad said, "Your mom likes being scrubbed by my chest like a loofa sponge, see?" And he moved his body up and down against her sudsy front.

"You do my back, Jack," she urged. I pushed against her, squatting so my chest hair raked her shoulder blades and my slippery cock dragged on her soapy leg. Dad grabbed my biceps and pulled us all tight together. After a couple of ups and downs we found a rhythm and mom began to moan, her arms around dad's waist, sandwiched between her men. The look in dad's eyes seemed pure lust now - no apprehension, no anger, just animal desire.

My raging cock slipped up between mom's thighs and drove along her slippery labia. It met dad's thrusting from the other side and they fought for space, sliding firm and hot along each other. I didn't see that coming. I pulled back and dad did, too. Mom wailed, "God, take me!" and writhed between us. Panting, she said, "To the bedroom. Now!"

Dad and I each took a hand and led her there. We sat side-by-side on the bed and she went to her knees again, palming a cock in each hand. Dad spread his legs, ballsack dangling on the sheet. She crawled between his hairy thighs. Back on his elbows he watched her devour him, stroking the thick part of him that wouldn't fit in her mouth, letting her drool lubricate. I crawled up the bed and lay in the deep blue sheets watching my mother, her eyes closed in bliss, slurp on my father's purpled, shiny knob. She took her time, pressing him deep in her throat and swallowing. Dad gently and rhythmically rocked his hips to press himself into her drooling mouth. "She's a very oral woman, Jack. You've probably noticed." I dared not even stroke myself.

"I guess if we're really doing this you'd better know how to please your mother," dad groaned, casting a glance at me. "Mel, get up here and I'll show Jack how to properly go down on you." They traded places, dad on his knees, mom splayed wide on her back beside me on the bed, her eyes smiling.

"May I?," I asked, reaching a hand toward her breast. She nodded. I cupped it, felt the weight I'd imagined, and its heat, its velvety softness, rubbed my thumb across her rigid nipple.

"He's right, Jack, I love a cock in my mouth as much as in my pussy."

"She likes to talk dirty, too," dad grinned, "Don't you, my cum-hungry deviant?"

"Nothing's normal anymore, honey. There's nothing to deviate from." Mom pulled his face into her open crotch and rolled her shoulders toward me. "Give me your cock, Jack," she demanded, reaching. I scooted closer and suddenly I was in her mouth again, the hot, wet clasp punctuated with her tongue probing my foreskin. This time she bobbed. She stroked and drooled while dad planted kisses across her belly and down the creases toward her delta. He watched her sucking me for a minute then caught my eye.

"Watch, Jack. It's important to be gentle," dad said as he eased his mouth against her vulva. Mom shuddered and I felt her groan vibrate my cock. He lay a broad tongue along her labia and dragged upward. Then he flicked her swollen clit, her hood engorged, the flesh bright pink down in her dripping golden bush. "For your mother it works best to keep a steady pace but interrupt it every once in a while with a foray lower into her pussy." I watched for a few minutes as he demonstrated that and mom's breathing grew harsher and deeper, her sucking without rhythm. My mother had to roll on her back again but she kept a hand on my pole, squeezing randomly and gazing intently at it.

"It's a handsome, juicy cock, Jack. You're gonna fuck me with it soon."

She was making rapid, high-pitched sounds of pleasure now. Then dad ran a finger along each side of her vulva. "Press firmly as you stoke here and keep your tongue's attention on her clit," he instructed, "Do not finger fuck her. She doesn't like that."

He brought his mouth to her mons again and Mom groaned loud and long, curling her pelvis up into his face and holding him by the hair while he ate her with gentle intensity. I leaned in and took a fat nipple in my mouth. I suckled tenderly and drooled, pulling the chewy nub into my mouth, getting my lips over the areola. She went rigid and shook, grunting and gasping. She dropped my cock and pressed my face to her boob.

It was stunning to feel my mother orgasm, lost to the world around her, just riding dad's tongue and the waves of pleasure it created. She thrashed and squealed.

"When she peaks, do this," gasped dad as he rose up, face dripping, and crawled forward as mom guided his knob into her wet hole, her golden-haired legs thrust wide. He sank in deep and fast and she screamed, convulsing, wrapping her thighs around him and driving up into his thrusts. Her body arched against his and her breasts sloshed as they rocked in the bed. It was a challenge to keep the teat in my mouth.

"See...her...lose it?" panted dad. Now he was showing off. He stared fire into her eyes and she returned the intensity as she ground her hips and he pounded her. Mom ran her hands all along his arms and broad shoulders as he pinned her to the mattress. I was forgotten for a moment when he shouted in orgasm, making the bed bounce and the headboard slam against the wall. Together they drove to another peak and the slap, slap, slap of their flesh filled the room.

After a long, slow deceleration their coupling came to a halt and dad slipped off, rolling to the side. Mom ran her fingers into her vulva and tenderly rubbed her clit, sighing and going completely soft in the sheets, fingers still tangled in my hair. I gently suckled as she melted.

"Jack," dad pointed to her red, swollen sex, "show her what you've learned so far." He grinned like he'd thrown down a challenge. I guess there was some rivalry between us. Dad wanted me to suck his cum out of my own mother. Guess what - no fucking problem. I was so horny and so hungry that I didn't hardly need to rationalize. I'd tasted my own cum before, of course. The thing is, I thought, your spunk is useless and mine's gonna save the species. There wasn't anything he could do to match that. I felt pretty cocky.

I slid down to the floor and took dad's place between mom's thighs. Her sopping bush glistened. A thick gob of spunk hung at her slack opening. I ran two fingers along her puffy, red vulva and brought my mouth to her swollen sex. Dad's semen was hot and bitter and thin as it squeezed out of her onto my tongue. I took a deep plunge into her pussy and dragged up to her clit like he'd shown me. My mother tensed and cried out. My cock hung fat and aching. Peering up along her as I licked I saw mom arching her back, grinding her head in the cloud of blond hair. I brought my hands to her ass and lifted her to my mouth until she was up on her shoulders and the balls of her feet.

"Ron, Iet me suck you hard again, honey," she begged, "put it in my mouth." Dad spread his knees beside her head and lay his sticky, half-mast cock on her full lips. Her muffled gasp told me his organ was feeling her skills. This time the parents weren't as frantic and my pleasure was on hold as I tried my best to serve her as dad had shown. I kept my tongue diddling across her clit, then dropped down and lapped her slit, gathering her own pasty, salty ooze with more of dad's seed. My cheeks and chin were slippery with it.

"She also likes a firm rub of her asshole, Jack," dad offered. "Don't penetrate, just press all along the crack."

I moved one thumb over and did that, sliding it in the ooze, testing the elastic tension in her rectum. That made her writhe and kick and moan around dad's shaft.

"Let's sixty-nine, Ron", she gasped, pushing him back. "You know how much I like it when we cum together that way..." Dad lay back and she rolled over then crawled atop him, draggin her hanging jugs along his torso. "Get behind me, Jack, and fuck me now. Fill me up and put a baby in me." I wiped my wet face on my arm and knelt behind her upturned rump. That peachy ass I'd imagined quivered at my touch. I put a hand on each fleshy cheek and looked down past my throbbing member into dad's eyes where he lay, his tongue already probing mom's gash. In those eyes I saw acceptance and knowledge of the gravity of what I was about to do. Maybe there was some pride along with the lust, some resignation with the abandon. None of that mattered at that moment of course. My urge to merge, that most basic drive, shared down to the simplest organism and back to the dawn of time, was what motivated me. Truly there was no one to care about it but us. And maybe my progeny, if any came of this union. I wasn't thinking of them then.

I took my shaft in hand and eased forward, pressing the rubbery knob at her wet entrance. Soft and hot, her inflamed tissues parted and welcomed me. A long, low growl escaped my mother's mouth. Dad's tongue flicked across her clit, millimeters from my fat cock. I pressed deeper, slowly filling her, sliding in the sloppy seconds that bubbled and dripped down to my hanging scrotum. Mom pushed back impatiently until I was socketed deep, her labia kissing my heavy balls just as I'd imagined. It did tickle a bit, our hairs sticky and tangled where we meshed. I didn't savor it, though. And mom didn't want to - she began to pull forward and thrust back energetically, sliding along my rod til I was nearly out, then driving herself on me again til my balls slapped her clit. Dad had to belay his licking. The target of his attentions was moving too fast and recklessly. Now mom and I were slap, slap, slapping and he could only close his eyes and feel the rain of our juices on his face.

But I wasn't worried about him with his cock deep in mom's throat as she made herself a receptacle at both ends, gurgling around his knob, squelching around mine. I was glad the realization of her three-way fantasy included me. Grabbing a cheek hard in each hand I met her force with my own, pounding and pounding until I felt her body tensing again. Dad and I both made rising and ever more forceful animal noises. We three were each riding the wave of the others' climbing arousal.

Dad came first, his hips thrashing up into mom's mouth, turning to bite her thigh as he came, and that set her off. She took his erupting spunk in her throat, the excess bubbling and sheeting in a white froth over dad's balls. When she came her body froze in place with my cock sunk deep and she shook like hooked to an electric current, dad's last spurts emptying in her mouth. Then her pussy clamped on me and squeezed like nothing I'd felt before.

Her orgasmic clenching sucked the seed from my testicles. I erupted with staccato thrusts against her fleshy rear, my cock buried and stripped by the muscular clamping of her vagina. I thrashed against her again and again and again, tensed with a steely rictus of involuntary contractions, that electric current flowing between us all as we flopped and stuttered and gargled our way through our release. I hung there in ecstasy for a long time, unable to do other than drain myself into her, both my sperm and my life force racing through me to cascade into my mother. She'd given me life and I was now giving life to her in the most primal transfer. My life into new life in her.

We all slept for a couple of hours after collapsing in a tangle on the wet sheets. The room heated in the afternoon sun. The earth went on without us. It wouldn't notice if we never woke. I wasn't sure I cared to wake up either as consciousness slowly returned and the completely spent languor of our post-coital nesting filled me. First, I heard the birds singing, then dad's breathing. Mom made a satisfied 'mmmm' and I felt her stretch beside me. I cracked an eye and, still unable to move, watched as she came alive. The bliss and the release made her look ten years younger. I felt older. Life will find a way, someone said. As mom slowly extracted herself from our limbs and padded to the bathroom I wondered how many times we'd need to try to get her pregnant. I had a lot of ideas about how to do it.

********

Three months later, nearly a year to the day from the event, the baby bump made my mother even more beautiful. I watched her tending her plants, topless as always now. All the garden burst with fruit. Cucumber vines competed with tomatoes for sunshine. Laundry lazily dried in the heat. The fence was mostly successful at keeping out varmints. Now my project was to create a root cellar ahead of winter and I was covered in sweat and grit.

Dad was due back from a foray into the larger world to scavenge. Mom had won the debate about staying put, arguing that it was safest while pregnant. And I stayed with her when dad went away as he insisted on doing. When I heard the trumpet sound from the next ridge over I climbed out of my half-dug cellar to wash off, glad of his return.

This time the notes sounded particularly joyous. When he walked out of the woods hours later he had two others with him. Mom and I stared. She pulled a towel around herself. Dad was smiling. "This is Beth and Delandra," he said. At his side, bedraggled and tired, stood two young women. Mom approached and held open her arms. The three of them burst into tears as they fell into a hug. I gave dad a questioning look and he nodded smugly in return.

I observed the unexpected survivors. Young. One asian, one black. A little underfed. Traumatized, obviously. I wondered if this meant that there were more survivors out there. And just like you I wondered if I'd be fucking them.

"They've had it lots worse than us," dad said, "take care with them, Mel."

It looked like humankind's prospects had just improved.