Athaniel's Libation Ch. 02

Story Info
Athaniel arrives at the keep of his captors.
10.9k words
4.53
1.2k
00

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2023 E.P van Gelder. All rights reserved. The author asserts the right to be identified as the author of this story. This story or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a review. If you see this story on any website other than Literotica.com, it's been copied without the author's permission.

Dear friends, I hope you enjoyed the first installment. I really enjoyed editing the second. There wasn't as much fucking as I remembered but there definitely is some and we can feel some sparks starting to fly, along with other things. ;)

Again, comments and votes are always a motivation to keep going. Really would love to hear from you. Hope you enjoy!

-----------

We had been together for centuries. After so long, our connection had become as close as any family. We had hoped that soon, our bond might strengthen enough to produce new life - a new generation to carry on our legacy. Yet there we were, counting down the hours we had left, trying desperately to make each moment matter. A tumult of emotions descended upon us like a summer storm: A giddy joy, because of what we knew shared, the love bubbling up like a fresh spring, but also grief at our impending separation and fear of the path that lay ahead for us all, stretching into the darkness of a future unknown.

We left our home, perched on the edge of a gorge in the Broken Crags, and descended on foot through the wet warren of mossy ravines where cloud drifted year round, shaded from the burning sun. High above, our people lived in caves in the rock face, and on platforms in the ancient pine trees that clung to the rock. It was, to us, the closest thing to a city we had. Although, unless you noticed the maze of wooden bridges suspended up high in the canopy, it would have looked like any other forest to the humans. To us, it was our most sacred place. Rather than flee and join our brethren in the rainforests beyond the mountains, it was here that we had made our last stance.

No enemy had ever tried to fight their way up the gorge and onto the crags. No enemy had ever penetrated our stronghold up here in the mountains. Or so it had been until the humans built their ballistas and rained fire down on our ancient trees. Their capacity for destruction continued to astonish us at every turn.

In the face of such an onslaught, surrender became our only option. A truce was struck. Or rather, purchased, the price paid with our most valued treasures.

And me.

While Lethiana arranged for our horses to be brought out and packed for our journey, I gazed back up at the place where I had spent my entire life. So little had changed in those centuries. We hunted, we practiced our stances, we tended the forest gardens, we fucked. To be honest, mostly we fucked. Yet we never conceived, never made an elfling to join our Zinthrasa. Now I wondered if maybe that had been for the best.

Before the humans finally came knocking, the fadal of the crags had lived in peace for nearly two thousand years.

The warning signs had been clear for decades. We watched as the blight spread across the land, burned and plowed it into a crude violation of life. One by one, fadal enclaves had fallen silent - their voices added to a growing chorus that none had heeded.

The infinite woodlands of our youth gave way to fields and we did naught but gaze on as idle spectators to the demise of our world. We did not act when action might still have turned the tide. Our long lives of ease and luxury had made us blind. Until the final hour was upon us, we refused to see what had long been coming. By the time word reached the crags of the army blazing a trail in our direction, it was too late. We could only brace for the inevitable, having squandered a hundred chances to avert the fate now upon us.

But what should we have done?

For a start, we could have not fucked them.

Old father's words echoed around in my thoughts and his and his companion's despicable actions shocked me afresh. But then the human, Waentsin, stood in my mind, smiling his smug, oily smile at my mother, while Old Father's words still sounded in my ears:

Their women... the pleasure we could give them.

Suddenly, I drew in a ragged breath and, expelling it again, I tried to quell the unexpected salacious thrill that bloomed somewhere at the bottom of my spine.

"Missing us already?" A syrupy voice that could only be Elliana's crooned behind me as I felt her body press into my back while her hand snaked down the front of my belly.

"I'm having a moment here, Elliana." I tried to keep the guilt out of my voice. Old father's secret felt like a heavy stone on my conscience.

"A moment?" she asked suggestively.

"Yes. Reflective... melancholy. Saying goodbye I guess."

"You're thinking about all those times you fucked your favorite wife? Hmmm?" She was impossible. Her fingers found my cock and ran along the ridge where the fabric of my breeches was stretched tight.

"Don't let Lethiana hear you use that word. Your jokes about the humans are wearing down her poise." I turned around in her embrace. "If she heard you claim to be my 'wife' she'd have a fit."

Her eyes were shining and when she blinked, a tear rolled down her cheek. But still, with all the courage in the world, she cracked a suggestive smirk.

"I want to be your wife though. Like a human servant. So you can use me whenever you want." She waited to let the words sink in. And sink in they did, rather rapidly, their weight already adding to the heft of my swelling cock. But then her smile faltered and her bottom lip quivered. "And... now you are leaving us."

"You know I have no choice, Moullin." I offered feebly.

More tears brimmed in her eyes and, suddenly, I was blinking back the same. "I'm sorry," I croaked.

She stepped closer and leaned her head against mine, thumping my chest softly with her fist.

"You are leaving and you have no idea when you'll be back."

Or if, I thought privately while I wrapped her in my arms, tight enough to still her fist. No words of comfort came to me, so I just held her tight against me.

A forest could stand for millennia. But a firestorm could burn it down in a day.

But the forest would grow again.

We would have to do the same. We were not lost. Not yet. But we'd have to adapt. And I think I could already see it then. I knew with grim resignation that as a hostage in Kinborg, I would be the one to change first.

Lethiana appeared from the stable, leading four horses. Sarlai gave her a puzzled glance when she counted one horse too few for our party.

"Elliana can ride with Athaniel," Lethiana said while she handed me the leather lead to a stoic looking steed. "And she can ride the horse back with us after we hand him over."

Elliana sniffled loudly and blinked away her tears.

"If she can still sit," Sarlai snorted affectionately, somewhere behind us.

Comprehension dawned on Elliana just as it did with me. She cast a wondrous glance toward Lethiana, who just hoisted herself up onto her horse.

"We still have a few hours," our leader grunted before she righted herself in the saddle. "No reason to let them go to waste."

"Just... don't make it too obvious what you're doing. We'll all be listening," Isani said as she handed her bow and a quiver of arrows to one of the young horse keepers.

"I can relieve your suffering when we get home?" Sarlai offered.

Isani stepped into the stirrup and swung her leg over the horse's rump. "You'll do that anyway, lover."

Elliana had always carried her feelings on her sleeve. I'd just seen her suggestive smile crumble in the face of tears. Now they vanished as she sucked on her lush bottom lip and let her eyelids grow heavy. "Hours?" she asked breathily, the word turning into a sigh.

I shrugged. "Better get on that horse."

No fadal would have ever been as excited about riding as she now clearly was. She hopped in the stirrup and threw her leg over the saddle, in such a rush that on this rare occasion she even forgot to use the obvious change in perspective to tease me. Nonetheless, she still presented quite the image as she mounted the beast. She slid forward in the saddle to make space for me and, with an artful arch of her hips, made the vacant spot behind her seem suddenly attractive in a way no mount ever had.

Lethiana cleared her throat, jolting me into action and I rushed to climb up behind Elliana. "Hmm," she mumbled as I settled into the tight spot. The curve of the saddle immediately pushed us together. Had we ever ridden double like this? I had no recollection of it. But as the horse moved forward with its loping gait, I immediately regretted such a blatant failure to enliven the plodding tedium that was horse riding. The endless seesaw motion that would usually only numb backside and mind alike, now resulted in an involuntary friction neither of us could escape.

I silently commended Lethiana for championing the good cause in such an inventive way and wondered if she'd had an experience in her long history to inspire this notion, or if it had been Sarlai's hand that orchestrated all this. I suspected the latter. But either way, the resulting sensation rapidly made such musings extraneous.

We'd all thinned a bit over the past months, even Elliana. But still, the generosity of her behind enveloped me with a sensation that had me aching for more. I tried to push against her, but we were crammed in so tight already, the movement offered little relief. She still felt it though, because she crooned and leaned back against me. I looked down over her shoulder and straight down her tunic. Unable to help myself, I brought up my hands to grasp her breasts. I'd never seen a fadal with larger and admittedly, not everyone would have considered them attractive. But I loved the way they filled my whole hand. I loved how I could grope them and knead them. Her body just-- "We need to find a way to get your cock inside me," she gasped into my ear, just as she pulled down her tunic from where it had obstructed my touch. It was then that I realized neither of us had the rein of the horse. Nonetheless it seemed to follow Lethiana's without question. That was good. My suspicion was that our aptitude for maneuvering this creature would only decrease as the ride went on.

"Your mother has deigned to appear." Sarlai rode up next to us and flicked her head up towards the cliffs that towered over us. "Oh..." her eyes fell on Elliana's breasts, bared except for the cover provided by my grasping hands.

I lifted my eyes along the towering rock face and found my mother, our queen, gazing down at us, surrounded by a procession of advisors and close attendants. When she saw that I'd seen her, she lifted a hand in greeting. I let go of Elliana's breast and lifted my hand to return the gesture. Elliana grumbled irritably, then set about untying my pants. Our queen looked on as the voluptuous fadal that rode in front of me freed my cock into the tight space between us. With one last solemn nod, my mother turned to resume the grave business of ruling over a conquered nation.

Just as well, because Elliana was now awkwardly leaning forward on the horse's neck to pull down her breeches. Which, with her hips, was never an easy feat. I watched my mother disappear and wondered if it might have been prudent to meet with her before my departure. We could have discussed plans, a way to communicate any information I could glean about our enemy, etc. But no summons had come, and instead I had gone to learn the unpalatable secret from Old Father that I'd now have to carry with me alone.

"Some help maybe?" Elliana grunted, turning to look at me over her shoulder with raised eyebrows.

"Oh..." I dropped my gaze to find her bare and ready. Patience had never been her virtue. And admittedly, our current situation didn't call for patience. Which is probably why Lethiana paired me with her to begin with. I let go of both her breasts to paw at the incredible contours she'd presented to me.

"Agh, I can't hold this position for long!" she grunted.

"Don't keep the girl waiting." Sarlai chided me, still riding beside me. "I mean, you wouldn't want to wait until we've actually left the Crags, would you?"

I snickered and grabbed my cock to force it down and align it with Elliana's slick opening. "Of course not," I growled between my teeth as I pushed forward. "You know how she gets."

"Oh, we all--"

Elliana relaxed and slid down on my cock with a loud squeal that echoed off the cliffs, and silenced Sarlai. For a moment.

"So much for being polite about it," Sarlai complained.

I let out a grunt in response, too busy trying to ascertain how long it would take me to lose my mind as our horse now, gently but forcefully rocked the head of my cock against Elliana's cervix with every step.

"Does it feel good?" Sarlai asked from somewhere out there.

"Hng..." I grunted. The muscle that held my soul in a vice like grip spasmed involuntarily in a pre-orgasm, gushing straight against Elliana's womb.

"Ewaahm ma!" Elliana muttered some gibberish.

"All right, I'll leave you guys to it." Sarlai gave her horse the heels and sped off to join Lethiana and Isani.

We had indeed not even left the Crags yet, and several fadal were moving up and down the path. Upon seeing me, they all stopped solemnly and bent their heads in gratitude for the sacrifice I was making to safeguard the future of our kind. I tried to respond in kind and show them I appreciated their gratitude. I'm not sure how well I did, considering the sweaty sheen on my brow and the moaning, bare-breasted woman that rode in front of me. I managed not to come outright, and I was committed to making it out of the gorge and well away from the grave eyes before I let go. It was a feat that I achieved with some effort on my part. And none on Elliana's. We'd just passed the last onlookers and entered the forest beyond the gorge when I let out a final strangled moan. "Finally!" Elliana exclaimed and leaned back to wrap her arms around my neck and pull me close. In the confines of the saddle there was little leeway to thrust. Even as I teetered over the edge, I relied upon the steed's tranquil stride to push me into the abyss. It did so with torturous serenity. Elliana forced her hips back with such frustration that I injected my climax straight into the furthest reaches of her abdomen.

She cooed encouragement in my ear until the psychotropic effects of my infusion made itself know. "Fuck," she grunted. "That went deep. Oh!" Within moments, she slumped back against me. All I could do was hold her while she rode out her divine communion.

And of course the horse carried on walking, steadily maintaining my cock's gentle frottage with the entrance to Elliana's womb. Lethiana and Sarlai both turned around in the saddle to check on me. Lethiana gave me an approving nod. Sarlai smirked and said, "don't forget to drink water or you'll empty yourself until you look like a raisin."

So it was her idea.

By the time we neared the rendezvous point, my waterskin was empty. Not wanting to face my captors with my cock buried inside Elliana, I had unlodged myself from her torturous embrace. As I'd feared, she immediately started oozing. Unsure what else to do about it, I yanked her breeches up and hoped they would contain the worst of it. The only reaction I got from her was an unintelligible moan of protest.

Shortly thereafter, we crested a shallow, undulating hill. And abruptly, there they were, encamped in their customary disorderly fashion. Most of the men sat on mats, carelessly scattered about a central fire. They gnawed on chunks of meat they'd stabbed onto their knives. One man was on his feet, facing away from the ring of revelers, urinating in the general direction of a tree whilst looking over his shoulder and guffawing raucously at some quip another one had cracked.

"Athaniel? Are these the humans you are to go with?" Sarlai's whisper sounded horrified.

I glanced around and found the banner with the charging boar, the sign their royals used. It hung limp and unmoving from a stake that they'd also used to tie their horses to.

"This is them." I nodded.

"Almighty Asantha," Sarlai said, aghast. "This rabble defeated our army?"

"Welcome to the new world." I said through clenched teeth.

"Oi!" One of them shouted as he saw us. He drew his sword and jumped to his feet unsteadily.

"Stand down Egal," another said while he stood slowly with a warding gesture towards the wavering man with the sword. "These are our guests, remember?" He took a step toward us and bowed smoothly in greeting.

"My lord Athaniel," he called out. "You'll have to excuse my men. It's been a long campaign and we're all glad to be done for the year. Be welcome." He waved his hand vaguely at the dirty rabble that represented our new world order.

They all leered at us as we picked our way down the grassy slope, where I unmounted in front of them. Awaiting some kind of word of what was supposed to happen next.

"He's brought us some women," One of them said in a rough, high-pitched voice while his eyes shot from one to the other with an open-mouthed grin. "I've always wanted to know what an elven plum tastes like..." The men all chuckled and leered at my consorts with greedy eyes.

I heard Lethiana's sharp intake of breath and saw in the corner of my eye that her hand went to the pommel of her sword. I immediately regretted taking them with me. If this escalated, they wouldn't hesitate to cut through this filthy gathering like a scythe. Not the most sound strategy to start our budding diplomatic relations. All of them were poised to fight, except Elliana, who didn't look troubled in the slightest.

I appraised their leader, who appeared relatively sober, at least. "Well met sir, these are my... wives." I emphasized the word, hoping my consorts would understand that it was just a way of saying they were off limits to the humans. I didn't hear any protest, although whether that was because they understood my intentions or because they were too shocked to speak, I could not tell.

"They are here to escort me, and will be on their way shortly."

The leader's eyes glanced around at the women behind me, and then at the men who were now exchanging meaningful glances around the fire. He nodded imperceptibly.

"You and your... wives are all welcome here. Do not worry, my men will respect our treaty." At that, he looked meaningfully over his shoulder at the men, who all took his hint and turned away to look at the fire and eat their meat in silence.

"I am Forna," he said simply. If he held any rank or blood right, there was no mention of it. So they sent a common soldier to escort me to their capital. The anger burning in my chest reared even higher.

Forna watched me put the pieces together, then shrugged in a wordless apology for his own presence. At least this Forna seemed a shade more clever than the lot of them.

"Moon and shadow, Forna." I gave him our greeting of respect. Confusion wiped across his face, almost too quick to notice, then he inclined his head slowly. "Thank you, lord emissary."

"We came upon you unexpectedly," I said. "Please allow us to say our goodbyes."

"As you please." He nodded and turned around to join his men at the fire. A man of few words. I didn't mind that in a man. In fact, I expected to be a man of few words myself in the coming days, if not... years?

I turned back to my bonded. They were all dismounting and while they did so, I drank in their grace like a lost man eating his last hunting bread.

Elliana turned to me with a hazy smirk. "Your wives?" From the way her dilated eyes wandered aimlessly, it surprised me she'd even heard any of that exchange.