Athaniel's Libation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hinde glanced back at me, expression unexpectedly solemn. "Please. I need this."

I understood then, that this was about far more than lust for her. Nudging my cock down I found her entrance at last. "Oh yes, shove that cock in me!" Hinde snarled in Kaelfred's furious face. "I need it. I need a real one!"

I sank into her liquid depths with a growl, sinking deeper into this bizarre dream I had wandered into.

I fucked Hinde with deep, powerful strokes, steadily increasing my pace.

Every time I drove into her, more filth poured from between her lips. 

"Oh my god Kaelfred, his cock is so deep inside me!"

Kaelfred growled, struggling powerlessly against his bonds. 

"I can feel his head fucking my womb!" Hinde whined. She glanced back at me, eyes intense. "Pound my womb, lover. Ruin it with that massive cock of yours!"

This wanton creature bore little resemblance to the shy woman I'd met at dinner, scarcely able to meet my gaze. I grabbed Hinde's hips and slammed into her, pulling her tight against me. 

"Yes!" she screamed. "Are you going to fill it for me? Like you did last night? Over and over? Pump all that delicious come into my womb again?"

Hinde was unerringly pushing me to the brink. I rose up on my feet to gain more leverage, squatting over her as I fucked her ruthlessly.

Kaelfred grunted, wriggling desperately in his bonds, as I grunted with the effort of fucking his wife. Hinde moaned as I began taking her aggressively, pulling her up by her hair, mauling her breasts, crushing her back against my chest with each brutal thrust. My chest heaved, lungs starved of air, yet I couldn't slow down.

Hinde's moans built to a crescendo in sync with the darkness that engulfed me. Blue light tingled through me, pressure building behind my eyes, until I erupted with a ragged gasp. I opened my eyes to see Hinde's eyes roll back in her head, veins standing out in her neck as her skin flushed crimson. She spasmed around me, milking my cock as I pumped thick jets of seed into her depths. 

In my near-blackout state, Hinde must have wrapped her arms around my neck. She clung to me weakly now as we both shuddered through the aftershocks of an earth-shattering climax. 

"Ohh, I love it so much," she murmured, nuzzling into my neck. "I love how I can finally feel a cock inside me."

Kaelfred had fallen silent, but his gaze was poisonous. I began fucking Hinde slowly once more. She chuckled. "You never stop, do you?"

"We've barely begun," I replied. 

Hinde stroked my cheek. "I love it." Then she pulled away abruptly. "But it's time my husband learned how to please his wife."

To my alarm, Hinde rose and turned to face me, straddling Kaelfred's face. Thick white spend trickled down her thighs. "What are you doing?" I gasped.

"No!" Kaelfred hissed just before she muffled his voice entirely.

She planted herself firmly on Kaelfred's face before he could turn away, clamping his head between her thighs. The man who had endlessly insulted and threatened me was now drowning in my seed. What would it do to one such as he? Would he bond to me? Desire me? The thought was like a tub of cold water chucked in my face.

"Good boy," Hinde grunted as she rubbed herself back and forth, grasping him by the beard, protruding comically from between her legs. She clutched it as if it were reins, rocking back and forth as she rode his face vigorously. Kaelfred's muffled cries were barely audible beneath Hinde's body.

While I imagined being enveloped so must be exquisite, I doubted Kaelfred shared my views on the matter. He twitched and thrashed beneath us, heels drumming the floor. "Hinde, I don't think he can breathe!"

"Hmm," she mumbled, eyes closed in pleasure as she undulated slowly atop him, suffocating her husband with her cum-soaked cunt. 

"Hinde!" 

With an exasperated sigh, she lifted herself off Kaelfred's face at last. His face was coated in spend. Strings of it were drawn out between his face and her thighs as Hinde peeled her sodden folds away. Kaelfred spluttered and retched, a glob of white shot from his nose to land in his mustache. He dragged in a few deep, rattling breaths, then fell still, just gawking at his feet in astonishment.

"Did you enjoy my used cunny smothering your face, hmm?" Hinde purred.

Nodding, Kaelfred groaned something incoherent before Hinde silenced him again, settling back onto his face. I noticed then that Kaelfred's cock had swollen to an angry red stub, barely the size of my little finger. "It seems he did." I pointed out.

"Hmmm," Hinde moaned. "He's a good boy, see?"

She leaned forward and wrapped her hand around my cock, pulling me forward a little so it was next to his.

"Look," she mumbled. "Look at that cock." She started stroking me up and down with wet, squelching sounds.

"I deserve this, don't I? I've been good my whole life. I deserve this cock." It came out more like a whimper.

His cock and mine, lined up, seemed like two altogether different things.

"Are all of your men like that?" I asked her. And then groaned from the pleasure her hand was sending though my cock and up my spine.

She shrugged, and didn't answer for a moment, hypnotized by the sight below her.

"I wouldn't know myself," she said. "But from what I've heard from the other ladies, he's small, even for one of us."

The red pointy thing jerked heroically, reaching for any kind of stimulation.

"And look..." She let go of my cock and took his between thumb and forefinger. With a muffled groan, he humped up into her touch. She stroked him. Once... twice. He met every stroke with his hips. Then the groan beneath her turned into a roar and the little cock twitched and spewed out a single, watery jet.

She sat back, looking at me with a poignant frown.

"That's it?" I asked, incredulous, feeling all the arousal leave me.

She nodded. "That's him done for the night."

"Wow..."

Kaelfred had gone quiet beneath her.

"Hinde?"

"Hmmm?"

"Maybe you should let him breathe?"

She shrugged petulantly and stood up. Kaelfred didn't even twitch, it almost seemed like...

"Is he... sleeping?" I asked.

"Yes," she sighed, and took a few stiff steps to the bed. Sitting down, she ran her hands along the sheets. Then she eased herself down onto her side and curled up, facing away from me and her sleeping husband.

I got up, walked over and laid down behind her. Her beauty struck me. She was so young, and so alone.

And so curvy. I silently stroked her skin, not to arouse but to comfort. Or so I told myself. Her skin felt impossibly smooth while I admired the flow of her deep red hair.

"I can't live without you," she whispered.

Her words were a punch in the stomach. What had I expected would happen? I had bonded with her, and Freya too. With no care for the consequences.

"Maybe you don't have to." I scooted closer.

"We can't keep him tied up forever." She turned so she could look at me. Deep lips, freckles, and emerald eyes, brimming with tears. "This has to be our last time Athaniel."

I didn't truly believe her. I knew that she'd be back. Especially now that she'd humiliated her husband enough to hold it over him. But I still felt myself swept up in her sadness. "Better make it count then." I whispered, and then kissed her.

We fucked, we made love. And we did it with that urgency reserved for doomed lovers. All the love, all the desire, condensed into a single moment.

Did I love her then?

Yes, I did. I loved her. Then, and for many years to come. But all of that was still hidden, ahead of us in the flow of time.

That night, the four posts of my bed staked out the edges of our world. Nothing else existed as we tore into each other like two people possessed. And when our bodies had no more to give, we held on to each other as we let sleep take us.

"Ahm... Would either of you mind untying me now?"

I opened my eyes and looked up at the ornate ceiling. Hinde was asleep on my shoulder, my arm around her. Slowly everything returned to me.

"Please? I'm sorry for everything I said."

I looked over, the sleepy fog still clearing from my mind. Kaelfred had sat up against the divan, his wrists still tied together, but his ankles were now free. He must have untied those himself. Still, it seemed like he could have untied himself to walk out of here on his own, or, more disconcertingly, picked up his blade and finished us both off.

I gently shook his wife's shoulder.

"Hinde," I whispered in her ear. "Wake up."

"Hmmm?" She lifted her head groggily.

"Erm... your husband would like a word."

"Oh..." She blinked and peered at him from sleep-thick eyes.

He looked forlorn, but less angry than one would expect in his situation.

"Can we talk?" he pleaded.

Hinde sat up on the bed, the morning sunlight falling into the room set the red tangle of her hair ablaze. She rubbed her eyes with her knuckles.

"Huh?" she mumbled incredulously.

"I know I haven't been the best husband to you, Hinde," he said. "But I'm ready to change that."

She groaned something unintelligible and then looked at me. "Am I dreaming?"

I just shrugged at her, then looked over at Kaelfred. It was dawning on me why he had changed so much and so suddenly.

"I think he is serious."

She ran her fingers through the snags in her hair, to wipe the errant strands out of her face.

"But what if he starts fighting again?" she mumbled.

"He's untied his ankles." I looked towards the sword, lying forgotten on the floor, less than a span away from him. "He could have gotten to the sword and cut his ties. He could have run us both through in our sleep."

She followed my gaze to the sword. "But he just watched us sleep..." She scrambled off the bed clumsily and staggered over to him, shielding her eyes from the sunlight with her hand.

Her skin glowed in the crisp morning light, and even though her movements weren't exactly graceful, she looked as glorious as I'd ever seen her.

She squatted over him, peering into his eyes. "Kaelfred?"

He nodded solemnly. "I watched you two together. It was beautiful."

She looked over her shoulder at me. "He's gone mad."

I followed her off the bed and walked over to stand next to them. His eyes followed me. Well, they followed my cock, which had risen before me, after watching Hinde's naked form stagger through the morning light.

Kaelfred looked back at his wife. "No, I'm not mad. You are so beautiful. I just want you to be happy, Hinde. I want you to be happy and... satisfied." He glanced up at me. "And Lord Athaniel can do that for you. He can do what I can't."

She nodded along, disbelief written all over her face.

"All I ask--" he swallowed "--is that you sit on me again, like you did last night."

------------------------

My first days at Kinborg had flown by like a flock of squawking greybirds flashing between the rocky pillars of the place that was my home.  But now things finally seemed to settle down and my days began to form a routine.

I would go to the gardens and practice, flowing through the forms  that had been 'embedded' into my body over many years. Then, often not knowing what else to do, I would put down the practice blade and take up the scythe or scissors to cut the grass or prune the trees. It helped me feel less idle, and with every branch I snipped the gardens felt a little more like my 'own' - almost like home.

On some days, Forna came to join me and we'd sit in the late summer sun, talking about the world and where it seemed to be heading. I sensed a loneliness in him - an 'ache' of grief that simmered below the surface and kept him from ever feeling at home with his own people. Secrets have a way of making anyone feel lonely, as I was learning myself. I had built up plenty of my 'own' in my brief time in Kinborg.       

As the days turned into weeks, I was often graced by Hinde's company. More often than not, she was accompanied by her ever-friendly husband who, as he put it, "Loved to watch his beautiful wife enjoy herself."          

I was not in a position to say no. As Mala had pointed out, I held a fascination for the women, and  while most were too timid to pursue that curiosity, many were not. My intention of not turning more of their women into 'raving cum addicts' was sorely tested daily, and more than once I teetered on the edge of giving in to temptation.

Some hinted, some played, some made 'direct' offers, one even begged. And I wanted them all - I wanted to give them what they needed, show them, please them.

My times with Hinde and Freya were all that I had to keep me satiated.  It was barely enough to keep me from losing my sanity, and rarely enough to make me feel truly 'fulfilled'.

So no, I was not in a situation to say no. But I eventually did request that Hinde come without her husband, at least some of the time. Kaelfred, the forthcoming chap that he was, didn't object - as long as she ran back to him afterwards. Her pelvic muscles got quite the workout those days. And their marriage flourished - they would draw stares and whispers whenever they walked into the ale hall, smiling and giving each other eyes like fresh lovers.

I had less luck getting time alone with Freya. Mala seemed intent on learning anything she could about my kind, and many evenings I would hear the telltale click of the door to find Freya beckoning me through the dark passageway to the princess' chambers for late-night conversation. These evenings usually followed the same script. We would start by talking about my life, my 'consorts', my family. Or any other detail that had captured Mala's rapt attention. The girl was a sponge, to say the least, soaking up every last drop of knowledge she could squeeze from me.

Then ultimately, when Mala's curiosity was satisfied, she would gesture to Freya, who would fall on me like a starving animal.

As I said, I wasn't going to refuse. But Mala's ubiquitous presence did mean I never got to have the same sort of conversation I had had with Freya that one afternoon we'd spent alone.

Mala never involved herself beyond giving directions. Not even after I had told her pointedly, about how my consorts often pleased each other around me. But Mala kept herself separate, never showing any sign of feeling affected by the lascivious display that unfolded in front of her.

It didn't take long to find out what Mala had been referring to.

"I have news," Hinde said as soon as she slipped through the door to my chambers.

"News?" I said, still catching up.

Hinde was glowing. Not just a smile. Not just the barely there wrinkling around her eyes that I enjoyed so much. No, she glowed all over, with deep contentedness and joy. She rested a hand on her belly with a slow tenderness.

"I'm with child."

I felt a rushing sensation overtake me. Like I was falling backwards. Like everything was falling. I barely managed to stay upright.

"With child?" I mumbled with whatever breath I could muster.

"I'm having your baby." Her hands resting lovingly on her belly, she beamed at me like she was bringing me the best news in the world.

"My baby?" I said numbly, reaching for the table to steady myself. "How do you know?"

"Who else would it be?" She said with an incredulous smile.

"I don't know... Maybe your husband's?"

She shook her head.

"I carry you inside me every day. My husband's is like a drop in the ocean."

I nodded along dumbly.

That easy? It was that easy? I thought about my consorts, how we had gone to the well, and gone again, and again, renewing our bonds. How I had fucked them, over and over, for years, decades. Praying that one day I would get one of them with child.

And then I got Hinde pregnant in the time it takes to say fuck.

"Well... Fuck."

With that she nigh on jumped me, crushing her soft body into mine and started kissing my chest.

"We better make this afternoon count. Tomorrow I'll travel to the shrine of Bezanthal to get my blessings." She punctuated her sentences with kisses.

"I'll have to go with Kaelfred I'm afraid, she chuckled. "Not sure what people would think if I brought my secret elven lover along as well!"

I barely registered the words as I stared at the closed door behind her.

Beyond that I only remember that afternoon through a haze. We kissed, in a haze. I fucked her, in a haze.

I fucked the woman who was carrying my child. The woman who I had met only weeks ago. Who was not my wife, not my consort, not even my kind.

A few hours later she climbed off me, giving me a last warm kiss and pulling up her dress to leave me staring at the ceiling.

I did not go to dinner that evening. In fact I did not move from the bed at all.

I realized that day that I had still been holding on to some kind of hope that I could return to my old life on the broken crags like all of this was just a short, or however long, tangent in my life, I slight diversion, a blip in the otherwise long and predictable flow of my life.

But now I was to have a child here. Was I to act like the father? Would I eventually claim this child? Or would I watch, on the sidelines, as it grew up, raised as one of them.

There was no telltale click of the door that evening, no invitation to join Mala and Freya. I woke up the next morning, pretty much where Hinde had left me, with a rumbling stomach and the remnants of our lovemaking dried on my skin. I had a quick wash with the cold water in the bath, hoping that the water would manage to wake me. But no such thing happened. At least I no longer felt the same panicked vertigo.

I opened my door and slid through. I looked up and down the hall. It was still very much the same. Yet, it was a different hall, in a different world.

For better or for worse, this was my home now. Even if no-one, including me, felt I belonged here.

I walked the halls feeling more like a stranger than I remembered ever feeling before. A few looks, of course. Some gruff greetings from the men, who, if not exactly warming up to me, seemed to at least be getting used to my presence. A lady who barely acknowledged me but blushed visibly, and a few vaguely familiar looking serving girls who elbowed each other and tried not to laugh.

I walked into the ale hall just in time to see Hinde surrounded by a flock of ladies, all excitedly cooing and touching her belly. Kaelfred stood next to her with his hands behind his back and a happy grin plastered all over his face. Some bearded man in leathers stopped and slapped him on the back, exchanging a few words with Kaelfred, who was nodding along.

When Kaelfred's eyes found me his smile grew wider and he inclined his head towards me.

Well, it seemed like we were still on good terms then, Kaelfred, the warrior who had tried to kill me, twice, a mere weeks ago. And me, the father of his future child.

-----

The next evening, I was granted a rare moment alone with Freya, although it was so brief as to be the opposite of satisfying. Almost functionally, she lifted her skirts and told me to fuck her with none of her usual subservience. "Quickly. Mala has a guest she'd like you to talk to."

If that statement puzzled me, it was soon forgotten, along with everything else, when I artlessly sunk myself into her. However brief, the respite from the whirlwind of worries that had been blowing a gale all day. And I was grateful to let go, for once, without having Mala's eyes studying me like I was a prize bull she was considering for purchase.

Afterwards, I tried to ask Freya as she rushed me through the dark corridors to Mala's chambers.

"Why is it so rare that we spend time alone, Freya?"

She stopped, looked at me with her eyes hidden in the darkness and whispered. "Because she wants to watch, clearly."

I shook my head. "But it seems to leave her cold. What does she get out of watching us?"