Atlantea Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't hear you!" Thorn chided.

"One!"

"That's better."

Thorn proceeded to spank Pet ten more times, as she failed to call out spank number seven the first time. Later I found out that her ass was bright red after this treatment. At the moment, even just hearing what was going on had my cock straining at the tight condom.

"Now Pet, before I use my sex toy, I need to make sure it's worthy of this."

I imagined her grabbing her own pussy as she said this. Once again my cock pulsed as it dawned on me what was about to happen. I was about to have intercourse with my best friend while her wife watched! Straddling my stomach, Pet slowly lowered her hips so that her vaginal opening was resting on the tip of my penis.

"I'm not sure that pathetic little cunt of yours can handle a toy this size," Thorn chided. "You'll have to push hard to even get it inside you at all!"

This critique turned out to be no mere role-playing; Pet struggled even to get the tip of my cock inside. It was the exact opposite of the situation with her throat. She rubbed her labia up and down the tip with increasing urgency, hoping to open herself up wide enough. All the while, Thorn mocked her mercilessly.

"Maybe I need to start spanking you again? That should open you right up. It got you soaking wet a few minutes ago," Thorn finally said.

Whether out of fear, titillation, or a combination of both, these words seemed to unlock Pet's vagina. The head of my cock slipped past her opening and lodged about two inches inside her. There it stopped cold. Her strong muscles clamped down involuntarily, making further penetration impossible for the moment. Her pussy was easily the tightest I'd ever felt, and I was thankful, once again, for the innumerable blow jobs she had given me over the past weeks. Without the attendant control I had developed from so much attention, I would have shot my wad right then and there.

"That's not far enough," Thorn said in a teasing voice. "You need to take more of it, or the spankings begin."

Pet's hands were on my chest, and I could feel her apply added pressure as she focused on satisfying Thorn's request. Her vaginal muscles were still clamped tight, however, and she made little progress. I groaned through the ball gag. Even this slight motion was sending waves of pleasure through my body.

"Time's up!" Thorn sang out after another minute of fruitless pushing.

She slapped her wife on the ass. There was a loud, wet sound as her hand made contact with the bare, sweaty skin there. I then felt something as Thorn reached around to Pet's front and began to rub. From the reaction this produced, a loud inward breath, I suspected Thorn was rubbing Pet's clit, but couldn't be sure. The rubbing stopped, and I heard another slap, then the rubbing resumed again. Thorn alternated between the two, Pet's groans gradually increasing in volume. Evidently, and, in retrospect, unsurprisingly, Thorn knew her wife well, and after about five rounds of this, Pet's vagina finally relaxed and the head of my cock slid as far in as it would go, about six inches deep. Later I found out that I had indeed hit her cervix.

"Pathetic!" her mistress said, "There's still four or even five inches you haven't taken. Start riding and see if you can stretch yourself out at least a little more!"

Pet began raising and lowering her hips rhythmically, and waves of pleasure flooded my body and brain. Even thru the condom, it seemed I could feel every fold of her tight, inner flesh.

"Ow, ow, ow," Pet cried out, from time to time, the girth of my cock evidently causing much discomfort. Whenever she did so, her wife would slap her mercilessly on the ass, and I would feel her vagina stretch open ever so slightly more.

The rest of the time, Thorn seemed to be rubbing Pet's clit. Pet's voice rose in a crescendo of pleasure. Then Thorn, impossibly, inserted a finger past Pet's unwilling opening. I could feel it slide up about an inch, barely fitting next to my shaft. Pet let out an involuntary moan, and then entered into an intense, protracted orgasm. She put all of her weight now on my chest, and I could feel her left thigh twitching involuntarily. The spasms lasted for the better part of a minute.

As her orgasm faded, I lost control and entered into one of my own. As load after load of sperm shot out of me and into the tight confines of the condom, I started to wonder whether the rubber would actually hold it all in. It had been almost three days' build-up, after all. In answer to my question, I soon felt a substantial amount of fluid leak out the bottom, past the grommet and onto my balls. I tried to say "Oh fuck!" but the giant ball in my mouth prevented anything intelligible from escaping my lips.

"All fours, please," Thorn corrected as Pet started to dismount me and stand up straight. "Now look at the mess you've made. My toy is covered in your vaginal fluid. And it's no longer hard at all. That will never do. I'm going to turn around, then you are to clean it up and get it ready again."

Pet lifted the sheet from around my cock and folded it off to the side. Presumably Thorn had turned away, but I could not confirm this, as my face remained covered. As Pet began to remove the condom, Thorn interjected.

"Don't let any gross man-sperm leave that condom, Pet, so take it off carefully and keep it upright."

Pet bent my cock down to my stomach so that she could wriggle off the condom with minimal spilling. I could feel that there was a lot of sticky fluid in rubber sac. Thorn interrupted again.

"On second thought, if you just leave that condom lying around, a bunch of... stuff... is going to get everywhere, one way or another. So I need you to empty it, and your mouth is as good a place as any. Then we don't have to worry about any accidents."

Of course, I couldn't see as Pet complied, but imagining what she was doing was already bringing about a second erection. I heard some loud swallowing sounds as she choked down the rest of the semen from the condom, then felt the familiar sensation of her soft lips and mouth take my shaft inside her. She spent a long time cleaning up every drop of cum she could reach with her tongue. The only part she couldn't reach was around my balls. I couldn't spread my legs due to the bar at my ankles, which would have been the only way to give her access. Some time later, my dick was sticking straight up again, I felt another tight condom being rolled over it, and then the sheet was pulled back over me.

"Since your pathetic pussy couldn't handle this toy of mine, you are going to try again with your other hole. This time I expect full penetration," Thorn said, after it was safe for her to turn around.

I heard Pet gasp. For my part, I made an incomprehensible noise through the gag, as I realized I was about to have anal sex, for the first time in my life, once again with my best friend.

"Face me," Thorn said. This meant Pet would be lowering herself into a reverse-cowgirl position.

Soon I felt pressure on the tip of my cock, as Pet tried, in vain, to get it past her tight sphincter. This proved more difficult than even her vaginal opening had been, as there was nothing to stimulate and less room to maneuver. Thorn let her flounder for a while, then finally called a temporary halt.

"I can see I'll have to help you out with this one."

I heard a sharp intake of breath from my friend as her wife, I believe, inserted a finger or two into her anus.

"Hm, very tight," Thorn said critically. "We'll have to add more lube."

After some rustling and squelching sounds, I could sense Thorn squatting above me, straddling my chest on either side with her feet.

"I'm going to spread you out this time and get the toy inside," Thorn added, I suspect primarily to see what effect it would have on me.

It had an obvious effect indeed, my cock straining upwards even in the absence of any contact. Pet lowered herself down once more, this time with her wife spreading her sphincter apart. The head of my cock just barely penetrated past her resisting orifice.

"Ouch! Fuck, that hurts!" Pet exclaimed.

"Quiet, Pet!" Thorn said. "You'll take it, and like it."

I heard another wet slapping sound as she spanked her wife's ass, hard.

"Hrm!" Pet just managed to stifle another involuntary exclamation.

"It'll be two next time," Thorn said. "Now, since you're having so much trouble with this first part, you obviously need practice. Lift your hips, Pet!"

I felt Pet's rosebud slide deliciously back up and over the head of my cock. The sensation was divine, and I groaned with pleasure. The women ignored me.

"Now the moment it closes, lower right back down again."

"Oh please no, Miss Thorn," Pet said plaintively.

"No whining! Now lower yourself; it just closed up again."

Once again I felt the delicious, tight sensation of her unwilling ring muscle spreading across and down the wide head of my cock. Although she almost stifled it, a small yelp of pain still escaped her mouth.

"Ow!"

Slap! Slap! Her wife spanked her twice. It was only after three more complete opening and closing attempts that Pet was finally able to accept my cock into her ass without audible complaint. After that, Thorn stopped spanking her on every insertion, but, to be sure that her ass got fully stretched out, made her insert and remove my cock around twenty more times.

"Hm," she said, "Now that's better. It's getting good and relaxed now."

Without warning, Thorn sat down on my chest. Through the sheet it was hard to tell, but it didn't seem like she was wearing any clothes, so her pussy and ass were only separated from me by the sheet of black cloth. At the same time, I felt intense pressure on my dick as Pet's hips moved suddenly downwards. Apparently Thorn had put her hands on Pet's shoulders and pushed down with sudden force. Pet gasped but managed to stifle the yelp that was trying to escape her lips, as my massive dick was forced deep inside her. Unlike her vagina, she was able to take my entire length of my shaft, when forced to.

"Good job, Pet," Thorn said with surprising sincerity. "Just leave it there for now and let the toy stretch you out."

Pet moaned with pleasure. At first, I was not sure why, but then I felt as several of Thorn's fingers invaded Pet's vaginal canal and pushed on the wall separating it from me. She alternated motions, sometimes pushing on the wall, and in so doing rubbing my cock. It was all I could do to hang on and not cum again, but I really did not want this sensation to end. Pet, on the other hand, was unable to resist her wife's ministrations, and, eventually, was sent over the edge. I felt a jet of fluid wet the sheet around my upper thighs, as Pet writhed uncontrollably. Once again her left thigh continued to jerk around for the better part of a minute.

"Now ride the toy. You haven't really tested it for me yet. I have to see you put it through its paces."

Painfully, Pet began to raise and lower her hips. It was all she could do to stifle the cries of pain that would invariably have drawn more spankings from Thorn. I held out as long as I could before an intense orgasm overcame me. My own legs began to shake, as sperm flowed from my cock. During this process, Thorn began to masturbate her wife vigorously once more, so right as my orgasm subsided, Pet was beginning to squirt all over the bed for a second time.

As before, Thorn turned away, at least she claimed to, so that Pet could clean me up. Before going down on me, however, I felt a cool sensation on the tip of my cock, as the rim of a glass container was held up to it.

"If you have to pee," Pet whispered, "now's the time."

The wild sex we'd just been having had been a big distraction. Now that she brought up the subject, I realized how insanely full my bladder was. I released a long stream of pee into the container. My embarrassment was lessened by the fact I had been drinking so much water that day, and there was no particular smell. Pet then cleaned off my cock and started getting me hard again, as she'd done last time. She did not seem worried about getting any residual urine in her mouth.

* * *

About half an hour later, I was ready for Thorn, fully erect and covered up by the sheet again. She came back in the room.

"Good, you're in right position," she said to Pet, who must have been on all fours. "Now let me inspect the toy before I use it."

Holding the tip between thumb and index finger, she began to flex my painfully erect penis in every direction, letting go from time to time to see how fast it returned to its neutral alignment.

"Could be better," she said, "But adequate! Pet, come here and open up my vagina!"

I heard Pet shuffle over, followed by the soft noises of tongue making contact with flesh. Pet knew what she was doing, as even the harsh Miss Thorn could not stifle a few moans. Then the sounds stopped, and I felt a rising sense of anticipation that was almost unbearable. Although the whole evening had been leading up to this point, I found it hard to believe that my best friend's wife, who had always seemed so friendly yet cool towards me, would actually put my dick inside herself, condom or no. Thorn straddled my hips, in cowgirl position.

"Guide the toy, Pet," Thorn commanded.

I felt Pet's hand grip the base of my shaft as she maneuvered me inside. The sensation was different from Pet's. Thorn's wet opening easily slid over the massive head of my cock, and, after a few delicious short strokes, she let herself fall, and my entire shaft sank into her warm flesh.

"This is what a real woman's pussy can do," Thorn mocked. "Come around front and look closely at what your shallow vagina failed so miserably at."

Pet began to straddle my chest, but Thorn corrected her.

"You won't be able to see well from that angle; straddle the ball gag, Pet."

I could smell a delicious, salty odor as Pet shifted back so that she was now kneeling above where my shoulders were, her vagina mere inches from my nose.

"Lower, you need to be able to get a good view of this."

I could feel raspy pubic hairs through the sheet at this point. Meanwhile, I could feel Pet's massive, soft boobs touch my chest as her wife made her get into a low position. Thorn rode up and down, only leaving the very tip of my cock inside herself on each upward stroke, while, presumably, her wife's face was mere inches away. After some time, Thorn stopped, with my cock fully inserted, and leaned back.

"You have a minute to bring me to orgasm, Pet," Thorn said sternly. "You know what happens if you fail."

I heard a beep as Thorn set a timer, and felt her ass shift on my legs, as Pet began to lick her clit. The positions of our three bodies made this awkward, and in an effort to get a good angle, Pet had to smash her breasts into my midriff. She also lost focus on keeping up her hips, so her woolly vagina came to rest on my gagged mouth. I could just barely breathe through my nose at this point, my sense of smell inundated with her scent. Despite lack of direct stimulation, wetness dribbled from her pussy, forming a puddle on the sheet.

As Pet continued to eat out her wife, alternating between Thorn's clit and two tightly-stretched lips, she began to grind her hips against my mouth, such that her own clit rubbed up and down against the portion of the dimpled ball gag that poked out from between my lips. The thin cloth of the sheet did little to hamper the ball's effectiveness. Pet began to moan, and I could feel more and more fluid soaking the cloth around my mouth. Thorn must have noticed this too.

"Do not come before me!" she commanded.

Thorn bent forward and gave a light slap on Pet's butt, which I could feel indirectly in my position at the bottom of everything. Pet stopped grinding for about ten seconds, then, involuntarily, started up again. Luckily for her, this short break gave her enough time to finish getting Thorn off. In the middle of her protracted orgasm, I could hear the timer going off.

Pet's wife groaned uncontrollably, and squirted like a fountain. She arched backwards, impaled on my long penis, as jet after jet of fluid shot out of her, hitting her wife's face, and soaking me through the sheet, as well. With every spurt, I could feel her loose pussy contract around me. Pet was so aroused by this that she ground hard into my mouth. I almost passed out at one point, just barely taking in enough oxygen through my nose. The dimpled ball stimulated her clit, and soon she too was releasing waves of fluid onto the sheet, most of which curled around the ball and down my throat, nearly choking me. I would not have traded that experience for the world, however. To me, tasting my best friend's vagina, even indirectly, seemed just as wonderful as, if not better than, cumming down her throat.

I had been holding my own orgasm back, but the taste of pussy juice sent my mind into a tailspin and I began to ejaculate into Thorn's pussy, albeit indirectly. Thorn clearly had a lot of experience with large toys, otherwise she wouldn't have taken me in so easily, but she also clearly had never used one that could simulate an ejaculation.

"Ooh!" she said, reverting accidentally to her soft, radio DJ voice; this was the only time she slipped out of character.

I thought she would get up and perhaps call it a night, but instead she lay back further and, leaving my rapidly softening cock all the way inside her, instructed Pet to clean up. Pet, hairy pussy still smashed onto my mouth, began to lap all around the base of my shaft, then moved up to her wife's vaginal opening and began to suck, rub and lick, for many pleasant minutes, until I could feel Thorn's vagina begin to bear down on my limp shaft. It was a telltale sign that she was about to come again. This she did, and as her vagina clamped and released over and over, my cock finally recovered and stiffened as well.

"Ah good, the toy is ready again," Thorn said after her own spasms had subsided. "Toy, you need to last at least five minutes for this. If you don't, there will be consequences."

I remember hoping she would not try to spank me if I failed to last. I might have to actually draw the line there, although I wasn't sure. I heard a beep as she set another timer, then finally lifted her vagina off of me, my stiff cock exiting with a sucking sound. Both women stood up, Pet presumably at the behest of her owner, and Thorn turned around and squatted down again, this time facing away from my head in the reverse cowgirl position. Pet's hands gripped by cock and guided it into Thorn's ass. As her pussy had done, her ass opened easily, and I felt the sensation of a ring muscle sliding over the head of my cock.

Thorn did not torture her own ass the way she'd done with her submissive wife's, so instead of pulling off completely, she simply lifted herself up and down, gradually taking more and more of me inside her, until, several minutes later, she was taking the whole thing. After a full few full strokes, punctuated by loud, uncontrolled moaning, she leaned back, and cried out.

"Now, Pet!"

I could not tell what Pet was doing at first. Thorn had stopped moving, and I could only feel an indistinct sense of increased pressure. Then I began to feel a rolling motion from the side of her anal cavity facing the vagina. I realized these must be Pet's fingers on the other side. She must have had her whole hand up there. Maneuvering her hand around, she began to, in effect, masturbate me from the other side of the wall. Dreading a spanking or equivalent punishment, I started thinking about the most boring, awful music videos I could remember. The next minute was one of the longest, most pleasurable, and yet most tense of my life, as I fought to control my ejaculation. The timer buzzed right as I was about to give up, and my cock erupted inside Thorn's ass. There was not as much cum this time, but it went thru a series of violent spasms, which I could not stop. By the tenth one, she could not hold out either, especially with Pet's fist up her pussy, rubbing away. Fluid streamed from her vagina, soaking Pet's hand and further drenching the sheet between my legs. She yelled something incomprehensible, arched her back and then lay back, trembling, putting her full weight on me. My cock was still lodged all the way up her ass.