Atonement 02 - Gluttony

Story Info
Felicity has a little fun with her guide.
3.9k words
4.6
1.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have some time to yourself now, if you want it. And I'd be happy to come back in a while if you want that. You can feel free to freshen up a little bit or whatever you feel like right now, we'll get into the formal routines tomorrow. The regular bathrooms are just down the hall to the left out of your door. We passed them on our way from the communal bath area. That's more for rituals and relaxation." Bella was thorough, and a bit insistent on more than implying that she'd want to come back to see Felicity later. "Everything you need should be in the bathroom closet, things like towels and such, and body wash and shampoo is in the shower area."

"Thanks. I'd like it if you stopped by later so we can just talk a little more. Maybe in an hour or so after I've had a chance to freshen up a bit, but I love the fragrance and the feel of the oil on my skin, it feels like I still have you touching me." Felicity smiled as she finished, feeling a warmth come over her and she assumed she was flushed red everywhere. If she was Bella didn't say.

"Okay then, I'll be back later. Oh, I forgot, are you hungry at all? You'll join us for common meals tomorrow, but I could grab you a snack if you'd like." Bella was a lot more bubbly than Felicity was used to with her other friends and it was starting to rub off a little and she felt happier than she remembered in a while. That could also be the fact that she'd had a lot more sex than she had in a while and that was what was coming through.

"I'd like that, if you bring enough, we can always share it." Felicity winked at Bella who shied away from her gaze as she then turned to leave.

"Got it. See you later." She turned and left closing the door behind her.

Felicity flopped down deeper into her bed, still naked with her towel lying in a heap on the floor where she left it. The light streaming off the headboard caught her eye again as she saw the golden lips, still glistening, still appearing to be wet. That was some parlor trick they had with that, whatever was causing it. She couldn't deny the warmth she felt when the oil reached the mark from the headmistress, but she figured that was a simple chemical reaction of some kind.

Felicity needed time alone to process everything she had experienced so far; from the golden goddess she had met to the porcelain goddess who was her guide. Bella had a different kind of beauty from Angelina, but no less attractive or alluring. Her dark hair, long and straight, shone with a deep luster even with the brightest sunlight upon it. Her heavy brows sat perfectly above her deep brown eyes. She wore her hair parted to one side, but it always seemed to hang across her forehead no matter where she tried to tuck it. Felicity thought it was cute the way it never behaved.

Her face was like the purest alabaster, without a single flaw, at least not one Felicity would report to anyone. She was hypnotized as she watched her lips move as she spoke, making love to each letter as she formed them. Felicity felt herself warming again as her mind drifted to their brief encounters and wanting to kiss those soft lips again. She hadn't realized how much time had passed nor how much of it was dedicated to her recollections of Bella. She had realized that she was still naked however, and that her fingers had spent most of that time idly occupying themselves between her legs.

A knock came upon her door suddenly, and just as suddenly the knob turned and Bella entered. Felicity had just barely, but reluctantly, pulled her hand away from her lips when she entered. She was hot again, and now that Bella was back that wasn't changing anytime soon. Especially since she had changed into a short, sheer dress and not much else. She had on a fine chain that resembled the chains the headmistress wore around her waist, and had applied a subtle, but unnecessary, layer of make-up on her already perfect face.

"Sorry, you said to come back later, and it's later. I assumed incorrectly that it was enough time." Bella apologized.

"No, it was enough time for some things, but I spent most of it thinking of you and there is never enough time for that." Felicity felt a slight bit of confidence accompanying a heavy dose of her ongoing horniness that pushed her to slide her hand back down to deal with the lingering ache she felt from her earlier daydreaming.

"I see. Perhaps I came on too strong earlier or I misjudged you a bit. I apologize for distracting you from your purpose here, but I feel the same way about you. I just hope we can both stay focused on our labors so we can succeed." Bella was contrite. She knew she pushed too much sometimes and missed signals from people all the time, but she hadn't thought she missed anything with Felicity.

"No, I don't believe you misjudged me at all. Perhaps I am just misunderstanding our mission or purpose or whatever. And what exactly do you mean by labors?" Felicity tried not to sound too upset or unappreciative, but she was still fairly confused and extremely horny.

"You will learn about that tomorrow. Tonight, just rest and enjoy your time with us as you begin your journey. Here, I brought you some fruit and a little dessert. The chocolate mousse here is delicious." Bella offered the tray to Felicity and placed it next to her on the bed.

"I thought you were going to bring some for us to share." Felicity asked, putting on her best pout.

"Look on the tray silly." Bella crossed her arms and stood there putting on her best disapproving look while tapping her foot. She broke though as she couldn't keep up the facade and started giggling.

Felicity lifted the cloche and saw what she meant. There was no way that she could eat all that food by herself. The mousse wasn't just in a dessert cup but a giant bowl filled with all sorts berries and whipped cream and chocolate syrup.

"Why am I not expecting all of this to end up where it belongs?" Felicity joked.

"Depends on where you think it belongs." Bella replied as she took hold of the sides of her dress with her still crossed arms and slipped it roughly over her head. Her body was as gorgeous now as it was in the baths. The thin chain around her neck survived the dress removal and as Felicity's eyes moved down, she noticed a chain around her waist as well.

"Umm, what's with the jewelry down there anyway?" Felicity asked.

"Oh, it's kind of a ceremonial thing. It highlights a woman's fertility and the gifts of the goddess. Plus, it's sexy as hell to play with as you're kissing someone there." Bella was outwardly excited as she said the last part and Felicity saw that hunger in her eyes from earlier as her body responded. "Almost all of your questions will be answered tomorrow. For now, enjoy the rest of your first day before you enter the folds as a full member as you will have responsibilities that cut into your other time."

Bella stood there, a radiant vision in her nakedness, one that Felicity wasn't going to be able to leave untouched for long. She lifted herself off the bed and moved toward Bella, making sure to not upset the tray that was still sitting there, near the edge. She decided, wisely, to move the tray to the small side table before she continued with her plan.

"You don't think this is going to distract me too much, do you?" Felicity said as she closed the small distance between them and gently brushed her hand against Bella's waist, running her fingers along the chain.

Bella closed her eyes and let out a soft sigh as her head relaxed back a little, exposing the length of her neck. Every part of her was as gorgeous as the finest marble statue. As Felicity watched the muscles and cords stretch along her slender neck, she leaned down to kiss her gently along her throat. That caused Bella to sigh louder then draw in a quick breath as her body tensed from the feeling.

"I was hoping the distraction might be a beneficial one for you tonight, but also hoping I could spend the last moments of your unscheduled time misjudging you a little more." Bella responded breathlessly as Felicity continued her attentions along the sides of her neck, kissing her way up and down while her hands continued to play with the delicate chain she wore. It dangled just enough such that the middle just grazed the patch of hair she kept nicely trimmed atop the glory of her lips. With each tender touch Bella could feel herself building to an elevated response, her body tensing and bucking as she was covered in sensual touches by Felicity's talented fingers, lips and tongue.

Bella was near her first peak and they hadn't even touched the food yet. Felicity was merciless in her relentless teasing strokes. Each one orchestrated perfectly with the other to drive her closer and closer, but without pushing her too quickly past. Bella's gasps and sighs told Felicity she was still doing everything perfectly so she didn't ruin the moment speaking more than she needed to.

She took Bella's hand and led her to the bed and had her lie down. Then she went to the tray and took a peach and a pear that were sitting to the side of the bowl with the berries and mousse. They were halved and ready to eat. She had never seen such perfect fruit like that and assumed it must have something to do with more of the goddess's intervention.

She moved next to Bella on the bed and ran her hand up along the inside of her thigh just brushing gently along the edge of her lips. She was already wet as the juices coated her lips and then some. Felicity was having her usual effect on her. Her other partners had always told she was a bit of a tease and drove them all crazy before she ever got to the main attraction, teasing some of them perhaps too much.

She climbed onto the bed and straddled Bella's body, sitting across her slim waist, trying to spread her legs wide enough to just rub herself enough, but Bella was so fit and slim that she was only able to feel her own trimmed patch brush against her which was more teasing than she needed right now. She'd worry about that later and decided to devote all her attentions back to Bella who was now more aroused having Felicity trying to grind against her.

Felicity sat up and took a messy bite of the pear not worrying about anything as the juice ran down her face and dripped onto Bella's neck and chest. She took the pear and ran it along her breasts, coating her in the juice as her nipples hardened at the cool touch of the fruit. She held the pair out over Bella and gripped it and let the juice and crushed fruit fall over Bella's body. She gasped as it fell atop her and her pulled her hands up to rub it in to her skin to tease Felicity a bit and to show how much she was into it.

Felicity smiled as she took the peach this time. Being frustrated by the lack of Bella's hot skin touching her pussy she shifted and slid down over her hips and stretched her legs out behind her, straddling across her thigh as she let her lips grind against the firm muscle. Bella responded with a slight gasp and by bending her knee to raise her leg against the hot pressure, while also wrapping her other leg around Felicity to get her own rubbing in. She was hot now and needed to be worked out pretty hard. Felicity could feel the heat as her skin touched Bella's wet lips and responded with a slight moan as their bodies started to take care of each other. This was the path to enlightenment she could devote her entire life to following if she had the chance.

Now, being only slightly above Bella's face as she rested on her elbow she bit into the peach. A long, slurping, sucking sound came from her mouth and lips and as she did a theatrical moan rose from deep inside her. The juice gushed out of her mouth and dropped onto Bella's face. Felicity leaned down and placed her mouth onto Bella's, still full of the peach and thrust her hot, sticky tongue deep in her mouth. Bella welcomed it all and responded swirling her tongue inside and tasting the peach and sharing in the decadence she was being treated to. They both moaned as an involuntary wave rushed through them while their bodies and even their souls were craving so much more.

Felicity placed the rest of the peach between her full breasts and pushed them together to hold it in place while Bella lifted her head and ate at it from between them. She was grinding hard against Felicity's leg now and she could feel how tightly Felicity held on to hers as they were both close.

Felicity pressed herself against Bella as their chests mashed the fruit and juice all around leaving a big sticky mess, like the mess they were both churning out elsewhere, just as sticky, but far sweeter. Felicity felt herself just hit near her release and sped up her rubbing, rolling her hips as she did and pushed herself past, collapsing on top of Bella as she did. Their breasts mashed together again as a loud squelch of sticky fruit emanated from between them. Bella tightened just as Felicity landed on her and rubbed out her orgasm still tasting the sweet juice from Felicity's face.

They recovered a bit, their breathing still heavy and irregular. "Wow, that was amazing." Bella said, between gasps as she caught her breath. The weight of Felicity's chest still making it hard for her to breathe easily. "But we didn't even try the chocolate mousse." She joked and laughed as much as her breathing allowed.

"Do you have anyplace else to be tonight?" Felicity asked coyly. "We're just getting started, I think."

Bella smiled, and shifted just enough so that her chest was freed from the massive prison that was holding her. Felicity smiled softly, still resting on Bella's soft, yet toned, body.

Finally, Felicity lifted herself off, kissing her way down the mess of fruit on Bella and making her way down to the other ripe fruit that was still glistening. Bella wasn't ready for the direct stimulation from the lips and tongue she felt kissing her and had started to delve between her still pulsing folds. Felicity's tongue probed a little deeper and could feel the slight tremors running through Bella realizing just how hot she still was and pushed harder to stimulate her more than she could stand.

Bella shrieked and reached down to grab at Felicity's head as she felt herself throbbing harder and unable to really control what was going on inside her.

"Slow down! Please!" Bella begged. "I can't take this much right now."

Felicity looked up at her somewhat amazed that she had driven her that wild already as she wasn't even trying. "Well then, maybe you can do me a favor." Felicity moved to the edge of the bed then reached for the bowl of mousse. She reclined a little with the bowl resting on her belly as she scooped out a large handful of mousse and a few berries and plopped them right onto her slick patch trying to swirl it into a neat little pile of dessert. She then picked out a couple of the berries from the bowl and lined them along her slit, just pressing them into place, teasing herself hot just with the slightest touch now.

"Dessert is served." She proclaimed, as she moved the bowl off to the side and laid there, propped on her elbows. Her own delectable dessert plate being presented nicely for her next patron.

"Mmmm, I wouldn't have thought it would be possible to make the mousse any better, but you may be onto something." Bella smiled a wicked grin as she moved into position, not worrying about fixing the napkin in her lap or which utensil to use either. "I'll have to mention this serving option to the kitchen staff and see what they think."

Felicity grinned as she saw Bella approach her dessert, but instead of plowing into the big mess she delicately sucked out each berry one at a time and savored the flavor imparted to them. With each little kiss and suck she teased Felicity open a bit, but denied her the full pleasure of sustained contact. By the time Bella had worked her way through all the berries she was being rewarded by a steady trickle from Felicity's lips that was mingling with the remaining berry juice. Bella was taking full length licks with her extended tongue as she tasted each subtle combination. The raspberry Felicity syrup was her favorite and wanted that with her morning coffee as well, but she would gladly take any of them.

As she made each slow, lingering pass with her tongue, making sure not to miss anything along the way, Felicity's mind started to forget all about the dessert, food in general, or where she was. Her back arched with each stroke of Bella's tongue trying to drive it deeper inside, but Bella denied her that by matching her each time, pulling away ever so slightly to keep the touch she wanted. Before long all she was doing was thrusting up at Bella trying to grind against something as she was getting closer, but still had quite a distance to close before reaching her goal.

She felt a cold sensation slathered all over her and she yelped as she realized what Bella must have done. Then she felt legs and hands reach for her and then suddenly everything moved sideways as Bella straddled her and rubbed herself against the mess she had just deposited on Felicity's mound. It felt decadent and divine at the same time. She felt some more mousse make it onto both of them as she continued to rub.

Bella slowed down, easing herself out of that position and moving to straddle Felicity's face with her pudding pie now dripping from their exchange. Berries were mashed together with mousse and it was just a big mess of everything now. Felicity looked up to find where she wanted to bury herself first as she felt a pair of sticky thighs close in on her. Immediately, her tongue burrowed between Bella's surprisingly dark lips eating out the rest of the dessert there. She sucked out berries and chocolate mixed with the sweetest nectar as she lost herself in the heavenly gift before her. Bella returned the favor as the two worked themselves into a suitable rhythm that had both of them cresting again very quickly. They ended up with mousse and berries all over themselves as well as the bed linens, which Bella then helped Felicity change and put out for the laundry pickup.

They needed to clean up a lot more than usual, so they headed for quick showers together, but resisted going too far as they both needed to rest a lot more than they needed another session at that moment.

"So, I know you've said I'll get all my answers tomorrow, or at least for the questions you think I have, but what am I really atoning for anyway? The conversation with the headmistress was a bit odd and I doubt that any of that really mattered." Felicity asked, taking the moment they had for granted and hoping to not be breaking with protocol at all.

"No, probably not. Everyone has their sins within them somewhere. We're mostly a sex cult, but there's some level of spirituality that works its way in. Have you been a good friend to people? Made any enemies for any reason? Been a bit too focused on yourself?" Bella responded with far more info than Felicity would have expected. "Just be thankful you won't have to atone for what we just did." Bella winked at her as she finished.

"Umm, well, I guess I've had my moments, but..." Felicity started, but Bella interrupted her by placing her finger on her lips.

"Shhh, just enjoy your time here, especially after the time we just shared. It might all make sense tomorrow, or it might not make any sense ever." Bella didn't help Felicity in her response, but having her touch her lips made half her mind go blank anyway.

After they were finished, Bella walked Felicity back to her room and made sure she was settled for the night.

"Busy day for you tomorrow. Someone will stop by in the morning to get you for breakfast and morning prayers and all that. Later in the morning I'll probably be back to go over some more of the program here, or that could all change like it usually did with the way the goddess seemed to move. You will likely be assigned some time with the headmistress as well, given your mark, but that will all be communicated tomorrow morning when you start your day. Don't worry, relax and get some sleep. You will do well." With that Bella gave her a quick hug and a kiss and was on her way.

12