Atonement 03 - The Trio

Story Info
Felicity experiences some changes and meets The Trio.
4.5k words
4.67
1.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Bella had mentioned, someone came by at a very early hour to collect Felicity for their morning prayers. At least she thought it was an early hour, but then she hadn't slept well after being aroused immediately as she had started to get ready for bed. Her body still felt relaxed somehow, but her head was a bit foggy from lack of sleep.

"Time to rise and shine and begin your journey." A sweet voice said from just outside her door. She next heard a gentle rapping on the door and the handle turn as the person entered. "Good morning, Felicity. My name is Eden, Angelina requested that I gather you for the morning rites and get you settled. You must have made a wonderful first impression as she has placed you in the first group."

Felicity rolled onto her back and sat up to look at the intruder who was a simply a vision with yet another heavenly voice. She certainly was Eden from what Felicity could tell from her vantage point. She had soft, golden curls that hung around an angelic face, a sweet smile on a pair of full lips that curled up around the edges into a delicate pair of dimples. Her face was more rounded than Bella's, full and soft, with a rosy blush on her cheeks. Felicity wasn't awake enough to appreciate the rest just yet, but her gauzy dress draped gently over a bust that was as full and soft as her cheeks and clung to a rounder set of hips. "I'm sorry, but I didn't sleep much. I don't mean to seem unfriendly, but what time is it anyway, it seems early."

Eden looked at her seeming to ponder something for a while, then caught a glimpse of her forehead. "Forgive me, I hadn't known that you had already been chosen to serve. I didn't mean to sound a bit questioning with your group assignment or anything like that."

Felicity mentally scratched her head a bit and tried to think back a minute and see what Eden needed forgiveness for. She was still very new to all this and probably missed some grievous error of all the protocol she didn't understand anyway.

"Umm, okay. Forgiven? Not really sure what you did or said, or really sure about what any of this means, but you seem wonderful from what I can tell so far." Felicity tried her best to form sentences, but she could really use some coffee or tea or something as she wasn't ready to be cheerful yet, never mind awake. Everyone here seemed too nice, she wasn't exactly sure how she fit in with any of that yet.

"Thank you." Eden made to curtsey slightly as she spoke. Felicity needed to blink a couple times or tap her heels together or something before her fairy godmother showed up and broke the dream she was having. "I don't mean to offend, but sometimes I'm not the best at reading situations. Anyway, we need to head off to breakfast, do you need to freshen up quickly? We have a few minutes if you want to run. And I brought you the clothes you need for the day."

Eden set down a bundle of things on the chair next to her. As Felicity changed her focus to examine it she thought she saw a hint of gold peeking out along one edge. She was eager to explore her outfit and accessories.

Eden then exited the room to wait for Felicity to take care of whatever she decided. She did indeed want to freshen up as she didn't feel completely clean after her fully aroused night and whatever dreams she had with her hands roaming to soothe what she could. She got up and moved as quickly as was possible in her current state to the showers and washed as fast as she could to get the areas she needed. Her hair seemed fine enough for now, so she just put that up and out of the way. She grabbed a towel and headed back to her room to finish. As before, she failed with wrapping it around her and just let it hang loosely open. Eden blushed as she walked by and entered her room.

"You don't really need to stay out here while I'm dressing, it doesn't bother me at all if you're there. Just don't giggle too much at my body." Felicity encouraged Eden to step inside and not wait awkwardly in the hallway. Eden was still blushing when she followed her in.

"Why would I giggle at the sight of such an amazing body as yours?" Eden asked. "I'm the one with the disagreeable figure who should be ashamed."

Felicity giggled herself at the thought of Eden thinking herself unattractive, and feeling some more confidence that she couldn't quite figure out the source of she walked over next to her and hugged her tightly. Her wet breasts pushing against the soft pillows beneath the thin gauzy dress. Eden sighed as she hugged her. Felicity pulled back enough to see her face and the raging blush now across her cheeks. She leaned in to kiss them, feeling the heat that arose there. Then she kissed her lips, gently at first, but feeling Eden relax and embrace her back she pressed harder. Eden let her lips part as she reciprocated and they shared an exchange, brief, but heated.

"And why would I giggle at the sight of your luscious curves and sweet face?" Felicity responded. She felt warm again and could tell a slight trickle had started between her legs. At least she could still dry off with the towel and she made to finish getting ready.

As she soaked up what she could of the remaining moisture on her body from the quick shower, she lingered slightly between her legs. She wasn't sure that the soft towel rubbing against her lips in an attempt to dry herself off was having the right effect. She thought she was close at one point as she felt herself go weak and she let up the pressure as she caught her breath to recover. Being next to Eden and with everything else that seemed to arouse her while she was there wasn't helping her focus.

Eden grabbed the towel and helped her dry herself the rest of the way, with her hands deftly moving over other areas that also didn't help with drying her off completely. Eden seemed to enjoy it though, and it made her feel appreciated as she was helping someone, especially someone as beautiful as Felicity.

Felicity finally felt ready to get dressed and she reached for the pile Eden had set down for her. She carefully unwrapped what looked like a short dress like the others wore and made sure to not drop the chains that were packed inside. She was right, there was something gold showing through. She had her own waist chain to adorn her and honor her fertility. She would probably need help putting it on though as it seemed to have extra pieces she couldn't understand.

"Let me help you. These can be tricky, especially the more intricate ones worn by the chosen." As she said this her voice went soft as she was trying to show some level of respect for Felicity's status, even though Felicity had no idea what her status was.

Eden moved to pick up the chains and turned them around in her hands to get them to hang properly. She unclasped a section in the middle that had two chains split into a V shape and then two overlapping chains that went around the waist that had a half twist to them. She unclasped the main section and set about wrapping it around Felicity. She needed to stoop a little to be able to reach her arms around and fiddle with the clasp. She had draped it around her belly, reaching from behind so she could fix the clasp again when she was done. It fit perfectly and hung gently from the top curve of her hips. Next, she needed to kneel down and reach for the dangling middle chains. She turned Felicity around to face her as the clasps connected in the front for some reason. Odd design Felicity thought, but then if she was going to put them on it would be easier to see.

Eden reached between her legs and grabbed the first chain. As she did her arm grazed the edge of Felicity's lips and her knees went weak again. Eden tried to support her a little, but her hands held the chain now and she didn't know which to let go of. Felicity reached out her hand to lean on the bed until she was able to stand again. Eden continued with her task and affixed the first chain to the waist section and locked the clasp together. She carefully reached for the second and did the same with it. This time, to Felicity's disappointment, she managed to avoid stroking her.

Eden stayed there for a moment as if contemplating something, but what she was contemplating would have to wait until after morning prayers, or at least until then if she was able to play her cards right. It wouldn't be known until that time exactly what was planned for the morning, especially with all the new girls that had just arrived.

Felicity sighed slightly as she had wanted more as well, but hoped the morning prayers were much like worshipping the goddess seemed to be in the headmistress' office.

Eden reached for the dress and assisted Felicity in putting it on. She really needed no help, but Eden wasn't going to pass up touching her body whenever she had the chance. Not now after she met Felicity at least.

As the gauzy fabric slipped down over her body again, Felicity was reminded of the first time she felt the rubbing against her nipples as they started to harden again at the current sensation. Eden was compelled to lay her cupped palm atop one of Felicity's nipples as she cradled her breast and felt the hardness and the warmth against her hand. She shuddered slightly as her body responded to the intimate encounter. Felicity was warming anew and was really hoping to get to and through the morning prayers soon before she burst. But first she had to survive breakfast.

They walked down to the right this time heading in the direction of the headmistress' office which they passed on their way to the main building. When they entered the room there was small crowd all seated around various banquet style tables adorned with simple decorations all related to the goddess. The centerpieces were going to be her most difficult challenge as they were more of the golden lips, set upright, surrounded by grapes and berries. The lips glistened as they sat there, and Felicity wondered whether they were simply glazed with honey for the fruit or if this was some other parlor trick to represent the goddess and her overflowing kindness, generosity, and above all, fertility.

Eden led them to a table in the front that was more decorated than the others and Felicity was slightly confused. She didn't expect to be seated so close as she was new to the group.

"Here, this is your seat." Eden said with a tinge of envy in her eyes, but still the sweetest look of lustful innocence upon her face, and her voice like an angel. "You have apparently made quite the impression. I'm right over there, one table over, directly across from you if you need anything. Just wink if you need me or want me, either way I always come when called." Eden walked slowly over to her seat, the subtle sway to her hips a bit more exaggerated than needed, but Felicity enjoyed it as she did.

Felicity was a bit apprehensive as she sat in her seat. It felt odd that she had an empty seat next to her but Eden was forced to sit elsewhere. Staring at a sea of new faces didn't help any as everyone stopped what they were doing to watch the new girl take her place at the head table. Felicity could feel her cheeks burn as she tried to smile back at everyone and then dropped her gaze to stare at her empty plate.

Suddenly there was a commotion as everyone stood, Felicity stood out of reflex but had no idea what was going on. She turned slightly and saw Angelina making her entrance. Her slightly conservative look gone from the other day as she strode in completely naked, save for the chains at her waist and across her bust. The top chains arranged in such a way as to make her nipples hang like large gems at the end of tiny triangle patterns while the web like lacing wrapped around her breasts, suspended gently from a larger circle around her neck. She belonged in a museum. All of the women did, and then there was her. She was still trying to figure out how she fit.

Angelina spoke briefly, welcoming everyone to breakfast and soon their morning prayers. Then she called out Felicity by name.

"Everyone, I want you to join me in welcoming Felicity, who has decided to join us as well. She has been such a wonderful addition to the folds of the goddess and I'm sure she will do great things in her service." She gestured to Felicity who still hadn't recovered from the initial blush and was now just trying to breathe. "Please stand so they can all see you in your full glory."

Felicity stood as the world started closing in and she felt light-headed. She caught herself in time and sat down while she could still see as she almost completely blacked out.

Angelina sat down and leaned over to Felicity. The air now smelled of the sweetest perfume and Felicity had to fight hard to not be overcome again, especially this close and in her current state. Then she felt a hand rest high on her thigh and heard a choir of angels singing softly as Angelina spoke in her ear. "Sorry to embarrass you so much, but you really are someone special and we're going to make sure you discover that someone here." Felicity felt a gentle squeeze then the hand slid farther up her leg and she thought she was going to pass out this time. She felt the lightest stroke as Angelina's delicate fingers brushed across her lips, then withdrew as she lifted her hand to her own lips and sucked in the drops that Felicity had already started to produce that morning. She heard Angelina sigh as she did, and that pushed her deeper into her arousal as she lost focus of the food in front of her as her mind raced around so many different thoughts. The only thing she could see were the golden lips on the table, glistening as if calling to her somehow.

The rest of breakfast went off without much of a hitch except that her nerves and constant arousal kept her from having much of an appetite, for food at least. She surveyed the room casually, trying not to stare too much. The room was filled with the most beautiful collection of women Felicity had ever seen assembled in one place. She looked a few times, but could not spy Bella anywhere among them. She added that to the list of questions she had for when the time felt right. She assumed there might be private moments, or at least more private moments, later on where it would be more appropriate.

She felt Angelina turn to look her way and she raised her head from the small pastry she had been picking at most of the morning.

"Ready for morning worship and prayers?" Angelina said sweetly, her voice again like a choir of angels.

"Oh, yes, I'm not very hungry right now. Whenever you're ready then." Felicity replied making sure to seem prepared for anything, not having a clue what to expect.

Angelina rose, and as she did everyone in the room rose. Felicity made to stand up herself, but felt a gentle hand on her shoulder pushing her back down. It was gentle, but extremely firm as she felt a strength she didn't expect. Felicity looked over at the girls on the other side and directly next to her on her right and they had remained seated as well. Apparently, an honor bestowed upon the higher-ranking attendants. Having only been there a little over a day and not learning anything she was feeling even more lost.

She wanted so much to please Angelina and show her that she was worthy. She really just worried about falling behind the other girls and not learning as well as she should. She felt herself tense up as she started to spiral into one of her usual panic episodes. As she was starting to work herself up, she felt a gentle hand on her shoulder. As if sensing the situation brewing next to her, Angelina had reached out to calm Felicity and put her at ease. Felicity's mind wandered to their first meeting the other day and the compliments she had paid her and realized that maybe she already knew what she needed and the rest was just wrapped up in protocol.

Angelina spoke briefly and gave the rest of the girls a blessing, passing it on from the goddess.

"Seek the path the goddess wishes for you and serve her in your every action." Angelina finished. She reached her hand down and in between her lips and drew out the measure of moisture that sat there on her fingers. She once again drew them into her mouth to suck them off, but this time she ran them over her lips as she finished then blew a kiss to the room to share the goddess' love. Everyone received the gift as they were all growing slightly intoxicated at the scent of the goddess in the room.

Angelina turned to exit, and then the other attendants stood to follow. This time a hand next to her pulled at her arm, not so gently, to indicate she needed to start moving. The girl next to her was Faith, and she smiled at her as they walked, trying to apologize in silence for the rough job she did of getting her moving. Felicity jokingly rubbed her arm and Faith tried to suppress a giggle, but let it slip a tiny bit, and as she did, she caught a glance from Angelina.

They walked back to her office and sat in a small area away from the main desk that had some soft chairs and a table with another version of the lips, but in a slightly different pose. She really started to wonder about several things now and really couldn't keep anything straight in her head.

The other attendants sat around the small table and sunk into the cushions of the chairs to relax a bit. The protocol of the public spectacles required them to focus on posture and poise while keeping a very stoic appearance. They were to present as the royal attendants to the goddess herself, or as she was represented in human form within the compound.

Felicity sat next to Faith as they had been seated in the breakfast and Angelina sat at the head of this table as well. Since she was naked, there was no position she could take that wouldn't drive Felicity near the edge or over it, but when she sat down and let her legs fall apart gently to expose her wet lips, she almost lost it. Her unfortunate seating position put her right in front of Angelina and as much as she tried, she could not maintain eye contact. It was literal torture. Maintaining eye contact with a naked person was almost as bad as averting your gaze and staring at their nakedness. She assumed that the others had been there a while and this was normal to them. Or maybe it was part of the training they had taken when they first arrived to suppress all the feelings they had. But when she looked over at Faith, she realized she was just as nervous. She was shifting in her seat a bit as if trying to rub off on the cushion.

"Oh, Faith. Soon enough dear, just try to hold off for a little while longer today, please?" Angelina said sweetly. Apparently, this was a normal occurrence that Felicity was extremely relieved to hear about. "Why don't you all introduce yourselves to Felicity here. She will be joining us as a member of the attendants. You all seem a little overworked and I thought adding another wouldn't hurt."

"You know me already, I'm Faith we met at breakfast. Happy to have you join us. You're very pretty by the way." Faith had a sweet voice as well, but nowhere near as sweet as Angelina.

"Hi, I'm Hope. Very nice to meet you and look forward to serving the goddess with you." Hope said, in what can only be described as her bedroom voice, yet very gentle and calming.

"Oooh, let me guess, you must be Charity." Felicity burst out interrupting.

The other girls giggled. "Good luck getting any charity out of her." Faith said, still sweet, but now dripping with a bit of poison.

"Close, but no. My name is Chastity." She said while glaring at the other two.

"Um, interesting choice I guess." Felicity offered.

Angelina broke in. "Chastity can be a bit difficult to, umm, satisfy, from time to time."

"Or always." Hope added.

The glare became a scowl with daggers almost shooting out of her eyes. "You two are just jealous, and you know how much you enjoy it anyway." The others were quiet again, as they did indeed enjoy being able to worship at her temple for hours at a time.

12