Atonement Session Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deacon John Maisie leaned back in his chair while his wife stiffened in outrage next to him. He calmed her simple feminine mind with some gentle back-rubbing, enjoying the feel of her soft skin beneath the thin material of her dress. He knew that sex with his wife tonight would be especially exciting for him after watching one of his favorite ponies, Poppi, prancing about under the bright studio lights. That's why he had reserved a hotel room so that he could sodomize his wife Sarah right after the show. She wasn't aware of that yet, but she soon would be.

Harriette had a policy of selling her transgender ponies after two years, so he knew she would be selling Poppi soon. Fortunately, Tulip was coming along nicely and John had just managed this week to finally cram his entire cock down the pony's throat. The boy had vomited afterward in spite of having had his gag reflex suppressed with a numbing agent, but throat training took time. Deacon Maisie was patient and was willing to sacrifice whatever time it took to assist the boy in reaching spiritual salvation.

But right now, his wife was upset about his daughters' appearance, so he paid attention to it. "What was the silly cunt thinking?" he thought. Of course the Slavery Channel wasn't going to allow a couple of nubile 18-yr-olds appear on a show wearing flowing calf-length gowns! This was going to happen anyway, which was why he hadn't been willing to allow her to spend her allowance at the more expensive JC Penney dress shop.

Sighing, he leaned forward and whispered into his wife's ear, "Don't worry, honey, we can have them change back into the more appropriate dresses before the after party."

"Oh!" she replied, "Umm, I didn't know we were staying for the after party."

"Yes, of course," Deacon Maisie told her as he trickled his finger up her back toward the bright orange hair that all of his daughters had inherited and began stroking her neck. "I've also reserved a hotel room for just the two of us..."

"Okay, honey, but we'll need someplace for the girls though, I don't want them taking a cab home, it's not safe."

John nodded thoughtfully. Under the current legal-slavery regime, it really wasn't safe for 18-yr-old prime-graded girls to be out and about in the world without chaperones. "Hmm," he said, nuzzling her ear, "suppose we ask Harriette to take them in hand and ensure their safety? Otherwise, the best solution is to hire someone to stand guard outside their hotel room. Or do you prefer that they share our room with us? But if we did that, it might cut down on this evenings' activities. I had planned to... sodomize you tonight," he said seductively.

At the sound of the forbidden word, an erotic thrill ran through the woman's body. Her Husband wanted to sodomize her! It was so wrong and immoral and a good girl like herself shouldn't do it... but a wife needs to obey her Husband and Master, so she would submit. Submission to one's Husband was natural. It was right and just. She just needed to obey.

"Mmm..." she moaned, responding to his ministrations, "I agree, why don't you ask her to take care of it so we can have some 'Daddy Time'?"

"Actually, why don't we wait until after this punishment session? Harriette and I have a plan. I'll give you the details later, then we can go down to the ponies' break room and set things in motion."

As the cheerfully-unsuspecting teens approached Mistress Harriette, she smiled in greeting and then pointed to two slave mats on the floor in front of her. "Knees!" she commanded and both teens immediately sank to their knees on the mat, just like any slave girl would do when given that command. The Texas public school system's mandatory slave yoga classes had programmed them to act like obedient slaves without thought and they dropped to their knees without hesitation.

But "obeying without question" is not the same as "not questioning", and both girls suddenly realized that they had instantly and simultaneously obeyed a slave command. And that they had done so before hundreds of thousands of witnesses. Although involuntary enslavements for "self enslavement syndrome" were rare, they did occur from time to time and they had both just provided damning evidence for such a lawsuit.

Seeing the sudden looks of apprehension and understanding on their faces, Harriette quickly distracted them. "All right prop interns, what have you brought me?" she asked.

They quickly displayed their wares and Harriette decided. "Flags first!" The gleeful spanking ponies then performed their dual-spank move holding various combinations of props in their free hands - flags, pom-poms, sparklers, and pinwheels - toys that kids might play with running around the yard on a Sunday afternoon. It was extremely un-torture-like. Everyone had a lot of fun and the Slavery Channel cameramen got a lot of great shots of the cheerful spanking ponies.

Sharon also got her first up-close view of an erect penis. One of the pony girls had a penis! And it was erect! Every time the pony came up to her bucket for more props, he stood next to her. Since she was kneeling on the floor, his erection was very close to her face and it kept distracting her. It had never occurred to her that she might see an actual penis from close up before her marriage. She had seen many naked slaves around town of course, but this was a new experience for her. At one point, she noticed a glistening drop of clear liquid protruding from the hole at the end, "Is that what semen looks like?" she asked herself.

While Sharon was being distracted by her eye-level view of Poppi's erection, Susan was also getting an eyeful. Her two ponies were named Meadow and Daybreak. Sharon thought that under different circumstances, they might have become friends. Both girls were extremely cute and cheerful and they just seemed so bubbly and happy. It wasn't the image that Sharon had previously held of slavery. These two girls, who were probably no more than 19 or 20, didn't seem oppressed or miserable in the least. When the two ponies sprang to their feet and stood in front of Sharon to applaud the latest spank, Sharon noticed a couple other things that she hadn't realized. One was that the ponies' tails were not actually attached to their harnesses. It was puzzling, but they seemed to spring directly from their round bottoms. "I wonder how they're fastened?" she thought. Perhaps she could ask. After all, that's the only way you learn about new things, you ask questions.

Sharon also noticed that each girl had the HH brand on her left glute. Sharon had heard about branding and thought it was terribly cruel, but her father had explained to her that it was actually for their own protection. It was far easier to steal an unbranded slave he said, and, because stolen slaves couldn't legally be sold by any licensed slave merchant in the country, they almost always ended up being exported to foreign countries where slavery was a permanent and sometimes fatal condition. It was a frightening thought.

The cameramen and the studio audience were also enjoying interesting views. The cameras were able to get several high-resolution shots of the two kneeling interns' bottoms as they reached into their buckets. Since neither girl had ever worn such a tight dress - or one so short - they didn't think to take care of their hemlines, which slowly rose over the course of the event to expose their pantyless bottoms and ginger-furred vaginas. The cameramen took full advantage of the oversight, but the show's producer ensured that the resulting crotch shots only appeared on the wall screens behind the two girls. He didn't want them distracted from their important toy-distribution task.

Observing the salacious spectacle, Deacon Maisie, the interns' father, chuckled ruefully and thought to himself, "Yep, there will have to be spankings tonight. There's my excuse." Mrs. Maisie simply fumed.

He turned to her and said, "Honey, I think that the girls need to be taught a lesson in modesty tonight, don't you?" She simply pressed her lips together and nodded back, unable to tear her eyes away from the big screens showing her daughters' exposed treasures to the world.

Once Harriette was satisfied that the Slavery Channel had enough spanking pictures for the edited version of the show, she ordered the two grooms to coffle the minions. Since there were only two grooms, they first captured and coffled one pair while the other two ran about in circles waving their toys in the air. But soon all four had been returned to their original 4-pony coffle bondage.

Thanh attached a guide rod to the lead pony and ordered "One-two, prance in PLACE!" The four minions began to prance in unison, making their topknots, belled breasts and round bottoms bounce in unison. The mobile cameramen quickly repositioned themselves to take in the erotic display.

"Three-four... on the guide... ADVANCE!" shouted Thanh as she began leading the 4-pony coffle in a circuit around the studio, slowly picking up speed. As they passed the bleachers, she commanded "Eyes left, smile brightly!" and all four ponies turned their smiling faces toward the bleachers as they pranced past.

Human pony enthusiasts in the audience were impressed by the display. Not only were all four ponies moving in perfect unison, they were looking to their left while the diminutive groom led them in a wide circle curving to the right. Such a maneuver required the utmost precision training and mutual trust and they pulled it off perfectly. Harriette's reputation as an expert trainer - already stellar - rose even higher.

After a second and faster pass, Thanh led them through the backstage curtains to thunderous applause.

Susan and Sharon took in the minions' victory lap from their mats at Mistress Harriette's feet. When they had initially started to get to their feet, Harriette commanded them to stay down for the victory lap. They quickly returned to their knees without arguing, like the obedient girls that they were.

As soon as the minions were gone, Harriette ordered the twins to rise to their feet. "Pull your skirts down, honeys."

Both of the fair-skinned redheads instantly blushed bright red as they realized that their skirts had ridden up. They pulled their hemlines down frantically, hoping that no one had noticed. It was too little, too late. It had been noticed and their school and church friends were already trading screenshots. Others helpfully forwarded those same screenshots to their mother's phone and their own phones which were being held in their mother's purse for safekeeping while they were onstage. There would be consequences later, but for the moment they remained blissfully unaware.

Once they had restored their (entirely real) modesty, Harriette escorted the bucket-carrying duo out of the studio. They wanted to stay and watch the rest of the show with their parents in the bleachers, but Harriette forbade it, telling them that "The rest of the show features sodomy and whipping. It's not proper for young ladies of quality to be exposed to such things." It was the right tack to take, as both of them fundamentally identified as "proper young ladies of quality".

Harriette escorted them out of the studio with a girl on either side. She guided them with a manicured hand possessively cupping each girl's stretch-satin-covered ass. Harriette had a special place in her heart for athletic girls wearing tight, stretchy clothing. Who doesn't? She frequently dressed her bedslave Sandy in snug athletic shorts in the privacy of her chambers. She was especially fond of seeing Sandy dressed solely in lycra boy shorts that produced a nicely-pronounced camel toe. It was Sandy's preference for such shorts that had first brought her to Harriette's attention before her enslavement, back when Sandy had been working on the ranch as a paid employee. Maybe Sandy would be able to wear clothing and earn paychecks again someday.

As the trio entered the break room where the ponies were, they saw that all four ponies were resting on kneeling mats along one wall. Thanh and Sandy were watering them. All of them were smiling with their hands unbound and folded in their laps. A large, scary-looking cowboy with a Wyatt Earp mustache was sitting at a card table looking at his phone. He glanced up as they entered the room. Harriette reluctantly released the twins' bottoms and pointed to the two unoccupied slave mats at the end of the row of ponies, "Knees, please," she ordered. The twins looked at one another in surprise. They were both still a little bit uneasy about how quickly they had obeyed Mistress Harriette's earlier slave commands on camera. But Scary Cowboy was sitting on the only chair in the room and at least Harriette had said "please," so it really wasn't a slave command, was it? They wordlessly shrugged and went to kneel next to the ponies. Being a twin had some advantages, one of which was that they always knew what the other was thinking and both were thinking that submitting to the authority of Mrs. Valdez was a good idea.

Once Mrs. Valdez finished chatting with Caleb, which was apparently the scary cowboy's name, he left the room on an errand of some sort. He returned later carrying a large plastic bin. Mrs. Valdez picked up the chair and moved it to a spot in front of the four kneeling ponies, gracefully crossing her stocking-clad legs at the ankle. Caleb, seeing that his chair had been usurped, simply shrugged and leaned against a wall.

"Attend," she began, even though the ponies were already watching her closely. "First, I wanted to tell you that you pulled that off perfectly..." all four ponies smiled in delight, "and also to inform you that I owe you a debt." This seemed to confuse them until she continued.

"Since the four of you have spent so much time training for this event over the past few weeks, your earnings have dropped off significantly." Now they seemed genuinely worried. Harriette loved all of her ponies, but she was a businesswoman and a slaver first and foremost, and she did not hesitate to sell an unproductive or disobedient pony.

"However," she continued, "you have now participated in today's atonement session, which should bring in significant revenue for the Ranch. Therefore, a portion of today's earnings should be attributed to your hard work. That means that once the Slave Channel pays me, a percentage of the revenue will go into your peculiums." This seemed to make the ponies happy, and there was much smiling and glancing at one another to share that happiness.

Sharon's hand shot up, like a small child in class.

Harriette looked over at her and said, "You may speak."

"Umm, what's a peculium?" she asked.

"'Peculium' is a Latin word, is basically means "slave purse." It's money held in trust for the slave by their owner until they finish their indenture. Alternatively, it can be used to shorten that indenture. All of my slaves have one and they all receive a percentage of the revenue that they generate for the ranch. Since these hard-working and obedient ponies have not been able to service as many clients as they normally do, their earnings have decreased lately. Hopefully the Slavery Channel's payment will help make up for that, or even exceed it. I don't know yet, as it's based on audience share, viewer downloads, and things like that. Not every slave owner sets up a peculium for their slaves, but I do and I'm quite serious about it."

The twins looked at one another again, sharing the same thought. Mrs. Valdez was clearly putting them on the same level as her pony slaves, but the slaves were getting paid for their work and Susan and Sharon - both of whom were free women - were unpaid interns! It was hardly fair.

"Listen, you two," Harriette continued, "if you had taken the indenture offer I made you a few weeks ago, you would have received a share of today's profits as well."

Now Susan spoke up. "Daddy said 'no', and besides, don't you force the ponies to have sex with people? We're supposed to be virgins when we get married and give our virginities to our husbands in our marriage bed."

Harriette nodded. "I know, and your father was right to refuse my offer. I needed to make it anyway. You're both beautiful, you've been graded prime, you're near-identical twins, and you're redheads. All these things make you a very valuable property in the pony business. So I had to try. Also, you did seem genuinely interested in the dressage ponies."

She was right. Their parents had taken them to a number of dressage events and both girls were entranced by the beautiful prancing ponies with their graceful moves and erotic exposure. It had secretly thrilled both of them to see it. At least, it HAD been a secret until their mother, who always ruined everything, had caught them tied together with a clothesline practicing what they imagined to be "dressage moves."

After some angry shouting, their parents then shocked them by taking them to the HH Ranch, where Harriette shocked them further by proceeding to offer them a 4-year dressage pony enslavement contract. Four years as a slave? In exchange for being able to be so glamorous, to be the center of attention for thousands of fans, while naked? It had been terribly tempting. But what about their virginities? They needed to deliver those safely to their future husbands on their wedding night! They were planning a double wedding, it was going to be so romantic and they were both going to wear matching white gowns and lace veils and have flowers and... their fingers twitched toward the HH Ranch logoed pens on the signing table.

"I forbid it," their Father has said in a Voice Of Finality (your father had one, too, admit it). And that was the end of that. Or so they thought.

Weeks later, they came home with their mother from a chaperoned outing with the Church youth group and discovered their Father sitting at the kitchen table having a friendly chat with Mrs. Valdez. She needed their help. She was planning a show on the Slavery Channel and she needed two "respectable girls of quality" to be interns on the show. And now they were here and having so much fun! All their friends were going to be so jealous of them when they saw them again. They would have been frantically checking their phones right now, but both phones were in their mother's purse. Starlets didn't carry purses any more than they wore underwear. Being twins, their thoughts followed the same path. They gave each other a glance and carefully scooched their inadequate hemlines down a bit further.

Just then, their parents walked in. Well, Father walked in, mother stormed in. "You two!" she started, causing them to reflexively leap to their feet and adopt the penitent position, eyes down, hands clasped in front of themselves at their waists. No positive conversation with their mother had ever started with that phrase.

Behind mother, Father turned to the only other man in the room - Poppi didn't count - and said, "Hey Caleb, want to go grab a Coke at the bar?"

Caleb glanced over at the angry woman and wisely nodded his head. "Yeah," he said, "I'm feelin' a bit parched." He then shifted his gaze to Ms. Harriette, who rose from her chair. She nodded at him and he immediately headed for the door. In Caleb's life experience, nothing good ever came out of being in a room containing angry women.

At the door, Deacon Maisie turned and said, "Honey, give me a call when you're ready for us to come back."

His wife was standing with her hands on her hips, glaring angrily at her daughters. She quickly spun about and shook her phone at him. "Call you? Call you?" she shouted, while brandishing the phone. "You want me to call you with THIS phone? This one right here, this... this... CONTAMINATED phone? Have you seen the PICTURES they've been sending me?"

Deacon Maisie, Church authority figure, Lord and Master of his household... nodded and scooted out the door with a relieved sigh. It was best to let his wife handle the girls. He made the rules that controlled his daughters' lives, she enforced them.