Attack of the Moans

Story Info
Sith Shortstack tempts her old Jedi lover!
2.9k words
4.63
12k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,516 Followers

Sorry for the title. I had this idea of a Jedi fucking a Sith Shortstack that I really wanted to write about. That and the idea of an alien who got high off pheromones. Why not combine them? Viola! Shortstack fucking and creampies ensue!

There might be canon problems to this. If Disney doesn't care neither do I lmao.

***

"Only a mistress of evil, Cel!" Kard replied, slamming his yellow lightsaber down. His target slipped out of the path of his stroke like he had been moving in slow motion. Standing just about waist high on an average human like any other Gilbari, Cellesta Wyle did not look like a formidable opponent. But only a fool would underestimate an acolyte of the Dark Side.

"Evil? Oh Kard," Cellesta giggled, "Your naïve morality never fails to amuse."

She slid on her soft-heeled shoes along the tiled floor of the ancient temple, dodging several strikes with all the grace of a Twi'lek dancer. The quick motions made her dark blue flesh jiggle in ways that would make even a devoted Jedi's mind wonder what was beneath her slitted black robes. Kard had seen it all before and still had to keep his mind on task.

Kard's breath was controlled, his movements careful and considered. Without the crackling blade in his hands, he could have been any other human in the galaxy. Ear length brown hair grown long and wild out of apathy as much as a desire to hide his face, he still wore the purposefully inconspicuous travel clothes he'd had with him since he'd left on his exile. They moved well, but he felt out of step without the familiar flow of a Jedi's robes.

"You're not taking that Holocron. Your Master will have to come claim it himself from my cold, dead body."

She laughed again, this time at his scowl. "Oh how I've missed our chats. You do know how to talk to a girl. But...my time is not infinite." From beneath her robes she withdrew a pair of knives. With a flick of her thumbs, they began to vibrate.

"Vibro-knives? You haven't earned your red saber yet?" he asked. It was his time to smirk, as he saw the slightest hint of a blush on her cheeks.

"A Sith doesn't just pick up a crystal off the ground. We take ours from a Jedi. And look forward to claiming yours!" She pounced, sailing through the air as if launched. She still only rose to a height slightly above his own, so it was only a matter of meeting her blades in flight and deflecting her until her attack turned into a panicked roll.

"All your mind games and your blade work is still lacking." Kard regained his stance, a new energy filling his limbs. Cellesta was fast and clever, but she wasn't half the warrior she thought she was. She howled, pouncing at him again. His saber snapped against her knives.

For a moment, he flashed back to the first moment they'd met. Both of them Padawans, both of them trying desperately to impress their Masters. But where Kard excelled in the discipline and calm, Cellesta had always been an untamable force. But where she saw that as her strength, the teachers at the Temple had told her it would be her downfall.

"Was it all a lie?" he asked.

The playfulness in her expression faded. "I never lied to you, Kard. Even up until the end. You can't blame me for what happened."

He broke away from the melee. He took the moment to wipe away the sweat forming on his brow. His opponent tried to hide her own exertion, but the rise and fall of her chest was obvious.

"I don't suppose you'd prefer to talk this one out? I don't want to hurt you."

Cellesta raised an eyebrow. "You could have fooled me."

Kard gestured over his shoulder to the pyramidal object on the dais behind him. It glowed faintly in the presence of two people adept in the Force. "You know what that is. Many people could get hurt if your Master gets his hands on this data. You can walk away. Tell him I got to it first."

"I don't think you understand my Master very well. He doesn't tolerate failure, any more than he tolerates betrayal."

"You could always...come with me."

"You serious? I thought we settled this back on Lighthouse Ord. But..." She put away her daggers and set her open hands out at her sides. "You were always a romantic."

After a moment of indecision, he deactivated his lightsaber. As important as his mission was, Cellesta was...Cellesta.

"Please," he said.

She smiled sadly. "I'm afraid not. I still...I don't hate you, Kard. I know you don't want to think of us as the same but my Master, as harsh as he is, has given me so much. He picked me up with the Jedi betrayed me. He can give that to you too. I know you don't agree with what the Order stands for."

"I'm not a puppet in Master Yoda's show. But the Sith are monsters. Violent zealots of a savage past. You know that. You're better than them, Cel."

Only the dripping of water broke the silence between them. Neither made a move to start the fight again, but neither could leave. Not without the Holocron.

Cellesta strolled over to the dais, making sure Kard could see both her hands at all times far away from her weapons.

"All this effort over some historical record. I remember we used to keep each other from falling asleep in Master Beltk's lectures on the Mandalorian Crusades. I've never known a more talkative Talz in my life."

He snorted. "You still managed better grades than me. I had no idea how, considering you and I spent our time off..." He drifted off but they both filled in the gaps. The rules of the Jedi on forming attachments, especially romantic ones, were very clear. Rules neither of them agreed on or followed particularly closely.

"You know," Cellesta began, running her fingers along the surface of the artefact, "I've missed those nights. You and I. Together."

Kard plucked her hand off the relic. "You're not going to trick me into letting you take it. I may not be ascetic, but I'm not stupid."

The Sith apprentice brought his hand to her mouth, lightly sucking on his finger. The Jedi knew he should balk. He should walk away and never look back.

But it was Her.

He knelt down and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed just as hard back. Kard stood, lifting her off the ground with one hand while clipping his lightsaber back on his belt with the other. Her familiar weight felt comforting. Though she'd gained a few scars in the interim, and her limbs were more toned from harsh combat drills, she was still the same Gilbari who had stolen his heart all those years ago.

"We don't have long," she whispered as she fumbled with the cord of her robe, "I have to report back soon." Her clothes fell away, exposing her disproportionately ample chest, thick thighs, and adorable taut tummy. She wore no underthings, a habit she had apparently kept from the days when they'd sneak into the gardens outside the temple and fucked like Harkalian Rabbits. Kard fished himself out from his pants, something more difficult than usual given that he was carrying his partner.

"Set me down. Let me do it, dummy," she said. He set Cellesta down and she easily extracted his hardening cock. She gasps as it grows in her hands. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you weren't getting enough. I haven't felt you so eager in years."

Before he could reply, the short woman rubbed her cheek against his shaft. Like she was hugging an old friend. She breathed in heavily, soaking in his scent.

"I could ask the same thing, Cel. Your eyes are crossing."

A slight exaggeration, though it was obvious the Gilbari was enjoying herself. Her species had an embarrassing quirk of becoming sexually aroused in the presence of other sentient beings' pheromones. She worked her ass off to keep her urges at bay during training, but they could not be denied forever. Kard had agreed to help her blow off steam, a mutually beneficial relationship to be sure. It had gotten them both in trouble, but neither could deny the feelings that had entwined them. They were each other's drug, in more ways than one.

All that sweat build-up from the fight had her in tatters. Her little legs shook as she rubbed his sweaty dick up and over her face, soaking in his masculine musk.

"Nghgh~" she moaned. Her tongue slid out and got to work basting his prick, her saliva mingling with his sweat. "You taste so good!~"

Kard patted her head in a condescending fashion, something he knew drove her crazy. The resulting moisture between her thighs told him that hadn't changed either. "There's a good girl. You know your place, don't you?"

She nodded. He tentatively grabbed the back of her head as he had many times before, pressing her against his length. Cellesta was eager to comply, ensuring he was tasted from base to tip. The gentle but insistent licking on her part forced a droplet of precum to flow from him, which she happily lapped up.

"Oh you Are pent up. You never leaked this early. I'll have to send a stern message to your crew and make sure they know to drain you dry on the reg- Glk!"

Kard cut her off by stuffing his engorged head into her mouth. Her lips, appropriately coloured with red lipstick, enveloped him with ease. Cel's eyes widened, then half-lidded in the dreamy bliss that could only result from a Gilbari getting a mouthful of cock. Her exposed nipples were already rock hard when the Jedi reached down to tug on them, sending little moans out her mouth. The flow from her pussy has gone from drip to drizzle; he barely notices the rivers of depravity flowing down her thick thighs to desecrate the floor of this sacred place.

The little Sith is ravenous for Kard's cock. Cellesta looked up at him for approval for more, which he gave with a curt nod. She moved from nursing to bobbing as her natural urges took hold. Her biological intoxication with him, combined with their long absence and lingering feelings had turned formidable warrior into a devoted, submissive suckslut. He was only too happy to encourage such behaviour, though only to a point.

"That's enough," Kard told her, pushing her head back. His prick was already throbbing, and he could tell that she wouldn't have stopped until he'd shot his load into her mouth. But that's not what he wanted. Reluctantly, he admitted that it HAD been a long time. And there's only one thing he wanted from her.

He picked her up once more, one hand on either plump buttcheek. She could tell what was about to happen and spread her legs wide, showing off her sopping slit.

"Do it," she implored, "Fuck my pussy. Make me yours again, Kard~"

He did. The first thrust had her squealing. Hilting himself inside her warm, wet confines, he remembered what he had been missing this whole time. How had he gone on without it? In defiance of anatomy and common sense, her body easily accommodated him without any pain or even significant resistance. She squeezed down, but only so much as to make sure his cockhead rubbed along her walls and drove him nuts with pleasure. Pre flowed freely from only this first venture inside, only adding to the sustained flow of fluids.

"You're such a cockslut, Cel. How do people even take you seriously?"

She moaned, her works broken up by his sharp, deliberate thrusts. "I don't -ah!- know why! I'm just your -ngh!- dirty cumhole, baby. Show me -ooh!- show me what you think of me~"

They fell into a familiar rhythm. He used her like he might any other sex toy, roughly pounding his dick into her and deriving his pleasure from the resulting sensations. Her own enjoyment was obvious given the femcum she produced, but she also sang out her pleasure in that wonderful voice of hers. During their rendezvous, she'd had to keep it quiet for fear of giving them away. He'd muffle her with a hand, or she'd stuff a pair of panties in her mouth and drool like a pathetic animal over herself. But now, with nobody around in earshot, she vocalized just how much she loved being treated like this.

"Oh yes, YES! Use me, Kard! Use me like the little fuckdoll I am! Treat me like the lowest rent sex droid. You feel so good I've missed you so much aaah!"

He hilted her, shoving all seven inches inside her and making her eyes roll back in her head. From the squeaks turning to moans and the contracting of her muscles, Kard could tell the poor girl was cumming her brains out. She would never be able to convincingly fake an orgasm. When she came, it was a whole body operation that would be difficult to duplicate. Not the least of which was her pussy squirting out, coating the both of them in her sticky bliss.

Kard waited for her climax to subside before continuing to pound her. The Sith's pussy had relaxed a bit, allowing him to fuck her harder and deeper than before. With all the lubrication he needed, all they felt was the pleasure of the act. He squeezed her ass, fingernails biting in slightly to wake her up from her cum-coma. Cellesta came alive again long enough to rest her heels on his back and gently encourage him to fuck her harder. He complied.

The tension in his loins increased with every wet slapping noise that echoed off the walls of the ancient temple. Kard treated her like a cumsock and drove his dick as hard as he dared, making her whimper and squeal and plead for more.

"I'm getting close," he warned. The Gilbari's flushed face searched for him like she'd been on another plane until now. When her wide eyes finally locked onto his, they pleaded with him.

"It's okay. Cum inside me. Fill me, Kard. I need it so bad!"

Warning bells rang in his head. The Jedi did not father children, after all. Especially not with the enemy! But the high minded monk was not in command. He was obedient to his corporeal desire. The learned warrior was but a slave to biology. And his crude matter desired one thing.

"Cel I...I...fuck, cumming!" he bellowed. Stuffing himself deep, his toes curled and he lost control. Pent up spunk surged into her clenching confines, coating her inner walls. Cel cried with her own ecstasy at this, her chubby little legs wrapping as best they could around his hips to keep him plugged into her as he delivered his load. Their efforts were in vain, as inevitably some of it pulsed out and joined her feminine fluids on the descent to the floor. Regardless, he kept her plugged until he'd shot every last drop inside her.

"Ungh...fuck...been so long," she purred. By the expression on her face, she'd had a second orgasm in tandem with his. Both of them were sweaty, soaked messes. Nevertheless, he lifted her higher to kiss her on the lips, letting the short woman slip off his dick in the process. Cum flowed freely from her creampied cunt. That sight would be replayed countless times in his dreams from then on.

"Agreed. Too long." Kard set her down onto her feet. Her legs quaked a bit, but held up her weight. He stretched out his arms, now aching after he'd held her for...however long they'd been fucking. Time had no meaning when locked up like that. He stretched his mind too, making sure everything was in the right place. Guilty at having failed once more in keeping the Jedi vow of celibacy, he dismissed it with a shake of his head. What was the point of protecting the galaxy if you had to turn away from what made it special?

Cellesta used the inside of her robe to clean up the mess they'd made of her as best she could, then slid it back on. It reeked of their lovemaking, but that didn't seem to bother her one bit.

"I'll see you around, Kard," she said, then left the way she'd entered. There was a definite spring to her step.

"Did you really think that would work?" he asked.

She turned around, innocent as could be. "Whatever do you mean?"

"The Holocron, Cel. Hand it over."

She grinned. "I don't think so, babe. Let me have this one, kay?" With a playful salute, she dashed away, artefact in tow. Kard shook his head, plucking the memory crystal he'd hidden in the pocket of his discarded clothes. He'd pulled it from the relic the moment he'd sensed her presence.

"Predictable," he'd said with a grin. Sure she had the Holocron, but without the crystal it was worthless. It looked like they'd be meeting again very soon. Maybe he'd get a chance to swing his sword again.

Or his lightsaber for that matter.

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,516 Followers