Attending to an Incubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I keep my eyes locked on his face. All my focus, and everything I've learned from all my years as a maidservant reading my masters' expressions, is given over to my effort to read the signs of his pleasure. I can see the twitching at the corners of his mouth, the slight crease between his eyebrows.

Am I doing right? I need to please him, more than I've ever needed anything. But it's so, so much to try to take in, to even make sense of my thoughts through the overwhelming pleasure. I'm racing irresistibly towards another peak, and it's all I can do to keep going and hope I'm carrying him with me.

"Aaaaahhhh!"

Another convulsion runs through me, even stronger than before, as I start to pulse around him. Even with all my effort, it's impossible for me to keep my balance as the pleasure washes away all my strength. I almost collapse onto Iniar, sliding nearly all the way up his length, but he reaches out to catch me, effortlessly holding my weight. My body is so sensitive, his touch feels like fire licking at my skin, and I tremble uncontrollably against his hands. Along with the unraveling tension in my body, there's a feeling of release, of pressure being set loose, different from what I've felt before. And underneath my own frantic gasps, I can hear a wet trickling sound. Between my legs, a shower of clear liquid is splashing down onto Iniar, washing over his skin and flowing along the crevasses of his muscles.

I have no idea what's happening to me. I've never done this before, with a partner or on my own. I'm frozen with shock, as frozen as my shuddering body will allow, staring down at Iniar, the demon lord who I've just dirtied.

"Hmmm..."

Iniar looks up at me with a predatory grin.

"That's good." He grips me tight around the waist, steadying my balance. "Keep going..."

I've already lost all my momentum, and all my strength, to the shuddering release. I have Iniar's hands against me now for support, but even still it's a struggle, much more than the first time, for me to start moving again. Even with everything that's depending on this, even with my desperate need to please him, the effort it takes to keep going would be beyond me if it weren't for the sheer intensity of the pleasure. Every part of this is so unlike anything I've ever felt before, or could even have imagined before this. The raw need to keep feeling more of this grips my body even tighter than my fear of disappointing him. There's no way I can just let myself stop, even if it means wringing out everything that I have.

With Iniar's hands around my waist keeping me steady, I slide back down his length. This time, I can't even think of holding back my voice. Far from adjusting to the feeling, it's like every single stroke is breaking down my defenses, eroding my composure, leaving me more exposed with every moment. This is so, so much more than I can take. I'm throwing away something I've guarded my entire life. I can't even imagine what's going to happen to me if I keep going.

And I can't stop. I can't let myself stop. I don't want to stop. I'm shuddering and crying out with every stroke, my desperate need struggling against my body's limits. Iniar lets go of my waist, letting his hands roam up and down my body. I twist and shudder, trying to keep my balance as I chase after the pleasure, sending droplets of my sweat scattering against his chest. Not just sweat. I can hear slushing wet sounds every time my body meets his, and feel the warmth running along my thighs, even see it trickling down from his body, staining the fabric of his seat. Ruining anything in his chambers is more than my life is worth. But I can't help it. I can't make myself stop.

There's no feeling of release for me now. No valleys between the peaks. Just rolling waves of unbearable pleasure. I can't see the room around me now. There's no room for anything in my head but the feelings of my body, and Iniar underneath me. I can hear my own voice, just barely, like I'm far away from myself. A desperate, unrestrained wailing, completely unfamiliar to my ears. Do I really sound like that? I must. I can't help it. I'm boiling over, coming completely undone.

So much of the world has fallen away now, I can't even tell whether my eyes are open or shut. I'm too overwhelmed to take in what's around me, but the image of Iniar underneath me is seared into me, so I'm sure I can see him even with my eyes closed. I can see the shape of his body, his arms reaching up towards me, the glossy jet black of his hair. I can't make out his face. What sort of expression is he making? Is he satisfied? I need to be able to see him. I need to make this feel good for him. If I don't, then all of this is for nothing. I try to focus on his face, but he swims in my vision. And for some reason, the shape of his chest rises up towards me, filling my whole view...

~~~

I'm not sure how long it takes me to recognize the sound of Iniar's voice. I have the feeling I've been hearing it for a while. But I still can't make out the words. I can feel the heat of his chest against my cheek, and feel his fingers stroking my hair. I'm still shaking. Every last bit of strength is gone from my body. The whole castle could come down around us, and I wouldn't be able to move from this spot. There's nothing I can do but lie here in Iniar's embrace and wait for the world to come together again.

How did we finish? Did I please him? Was he satisfied? I still can't lift myself up to look at his face. I only shudder harder against him. But I can feel the impression of his shaft along my body where I'm lying against him. Still hard.

I've failed. Of course I failed. This was the most important thing I've ever been called for, everyone in the whole castle was relying on me. But nothing I've ever done has prepared me for this at all. I've failed, so completely that there's nothing at all I can do but lie here and sob into Iniar's chest.

"Shhhh..." He whispers as he strokes me.

Not a word, but the first sound from him that I can make out. But I can't answer. Can't even make myself be quiet. I've come completely undone, even more than Loralani when I turned my back on her in the grand hall. Maybe this is what I've earned, with my pride and vindictiveness.

"Shhhh..."

He keeps on whispering softly as he strokes me. It takes a long time before I feel ready to form words.

"I...I...I..."

I don't know what to say. What could I say? There are a million things swirling through my head, and none of them are right. I ought to apologize, but what could I possibly say that would be enough?

"Shhh... It's alright, Nalina."

He runs his fingers through my hair.

"It's alright. Are you worried for the people in the castle? Everyone will be alright. I'm not going to keep them locked away in here."

The sudden dawning of hope and confusion leaves me dizzy. Even with my cheek pressed against him, the room is spinning around me.

"Don't worry." he says. "You tried your best, didn't you? I'll let them all go free."

He holds me tight, and I can feel his body shift under me as he moves to whisper in my ear."

"...As long as you keep on trying till I'm satisfied."

I lie sobbing in Iniar's arms, overwhelmed with relief and completely unraveled. My life has changed so much more than I imagined with the arrival of the demon lord. But one thing at least has stayed the same. It seems I'm still the one who's captured the lord's attention.

All I can do is keep trying my best.