Attention Seeking Bitch Tamed

Story Info
Making old love a submissive slut is never easy but fun.
5.5k words
4.57
6.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on a real woman, whom I genuinely liked during my first job. A lot of it really happened, some didn't. But I'm sure, most of us have such people in our respective lives and wish to teach them a proper lesson, if opportunity arises. So here it is, how I taught her a lesson, by making her a cock hungry slut. Or perhaps, it was a reward for her.

Story starts slow with some background, but I assure you there is a lot of raw sex, that you may love.

Richa was my colleague around 10 years back when we worked together as Research Analyst at an Equity Research firm in New York. She was short at 5'1" but was rightly proportioned with large boobs and an ass to die for. I fantasized of spanking her bare ass with my hands, with gentle massages on her inner thighs and fingering her cunt in between.

I couldn't do any of that back then because she was a bitch. I don't think she was a prude, but just a tease. I liked her and wanted to have a serious relationship with her, which could lead to even marriage. But nothing happened, because she was a bitch. Not a prude, but a tease.

We started as decent colleagues and our conversations were always flirtious. Considering them to be signals from her, I started investing more time in trying to woo her, but my efforts drifted her apart. She gave a cold shoulder. I was clueless and naive.

With time, I noticed a pattern. Whenever I lost interest or say, was loaded with work and couldn't interact with her for a couple of days, she used to ask for a lunch together or going out for a walk.

By the time this pattern got confirmed and I could act on it, I had to move back to India. While we didn't meet post that for several years, we remained in touch. During this time, both of us got married with one child each. She moved to Portland and I was working in Bengaluru. Both of us were in stable relationships.

But she was still a tease. If I pinged her too often, she stopped responding. If I didn't care for a long time, she would call multiple times to get my attention back. It became a pastime for me.

One year back I changed job to a company which is headquartered in Oregon USA. This meant I need to travel to Oregon quite often. That's when I decided to teach her a lesson, in her own language. I of course, didn't expect then that it could become a literotica story.

I stopped sending messages to her or making any calls from my end. Soon there was an increase of calls and messages from her. I picked her few calls, missed a few. I read all her messages, responded to a few. I didn't block her, just became mysterious.

In a few months only, she was quite desperate. In fact, I had to make a rule for her that she won't ping me during nights' time in India. I told her, I didn't want her missed calls or messages to be seen by my wife, else she would be blocked. She was vehemently apologetic and followed the instruction.

But that led to her being even more desperate. She used to send me a message every morning to seek my permission, if she could send messages to me during the day and continued small talk. While I didn't know where this would lead or what what will be achieved out of it, I was having my fun. Putting her in place was pure joy.

Finally day came for my 2 weeks' visit to Oregon. But I didn't inform her. Rather, I waited patiently and only after reaching there, I posted on social media that I was in Oregon. I made sure that Courtyard by Marriott, where I was staying, was clearly visible in the background of my photo.

Within a few minutes of my post, I got her call, which I didn't pick up and reverted by asking her to text instead. This followed a barge of questions, when did I reach, why didn't I tell her, how long is the stay and when were we going to meet. After messaging her that I would call back, I put the phone on silent and slept off.

I can't understand why she gets so desperate if not given attention. It must be difficult for anyone to fathom, how can someone be forthcoming to do anything, if ignored. But perhaps that's how she was. Everyone reacts to situations differently.

When I got up next morning, I had a flood of messages along with a few of her photos in her nightie showing sad faces because I didn't respond. It was for the first time, she was open to show her skin and I realized that my plan to fuck her may not be far fetched.

As I read her messages and messaging app would have shown her that I have, I received a call from her, which I picked.

"So bad you are, Sanjeev." She taunted playfully. "I have been missing you entire night and you got to sleep."

I told her flatly, "I was tired after flight and wanted to look good for meeting later in the day."

She forgave me without further fuss and asked, "If you are free for next few hours, I'll come to you. What's your room no."

I told her, "404, but I won't have much time. So you shouldn't bother." I further added, "OK, I'm famished and going for breakfast." I was quite sure about her coming. Therfore, I put my plan into action and be ready.

She requested me to wait and asked an unexpected question, "We are meeting after so many years. Tell me what should I wear?"

I chuckled to myself and answered, "Dress to impress."

But she needed specifics, "Please tell me, dear. I want to look the best for you." As I didn't resound, she eagerly helped, "Should I wear a skirt?"

I laughed over phone, "Do you have real skirts in your wardrobe, Richa? Real skirts don't go all the way to ankles, but remain much above knees."

I heard her sigh. She came back, "Then you may be in for a surprise." Smiling, I said goodbye and we cut the call.

I had my breakfast and came back to my room. After some time, I received a call from reception that she had come to meet me. I told the receptionist, while I was having shower, she might come.

After that call, I set up my mobile phone at one place, so that it would record everything happening in the room. I had no intention to blackmail her, but it was to record her concensus, for my own legal protection, if need be. I rushed to the bathroom and ran water to wet my body.

Within 3 minutes, she pressed the room ring and I replied, "Wait for a minute. I'm in shower." I waited for 2 more minutes, before opening the door.

Bathroom door was close to entrance. I came out of the bathroom, with only white hotel towel wrapped around my waist. Except that I had nothing on and my body was damp.

As I opened the door, she was standing before me wearing a long skirt, which was more like a wrap around and a cropped sleeve shrug. That wasn't in line with her commitment. I assessed her diligently for a few seconds, making my displeasure evident.

She looked at topless me, wearing nothing but a towel around my waist. While I'm not a model, I'm a good upgrade over her husband who is fat and ugly. She was still hot and it didn't seem she gained much weight despite having a kid.

In the next moment, she spread her hands in front of me as if offering a hug. I took her in my arms and we hugged each other for a few seconds too long.

When I left her, I adjusted my towel as it had loosened up a bit and she winked, "Did I disturb you? Were you showering with someone?"

"No. But I won't mind having another shower, if such opportunity arises. However, I don't bathe with girls who don't listen to me." I stated flatly and closed the door behind her.

She responded, "I see, someone is pissed at me." With that she removed her shrug, showing her tank top which displayed good part of her cleavage. I smiled and she winked, "That's not all."

I sat on the chair in the room, keeping my erecting cock covered under the towel. She stood near another chair facing me and held the string of her wraparound. Making a small show by moving her butts, she untied it for the cloth to fall. Underneath, she wore a skirt which was at least 8 inches above her knees.

She explained, "I wanted to dress up for you, dear. But mostly Indian acquaintances live near my home and they have never seen me in such a dress. Then I had to drop my son to school. So I wore these clothes. From school I came here directly."

I nodded and she winked, "This is only for you, not for others." I appreciate her conservative upbringing and smiled.

To fully show that I'm assessing her, I looked at her from top to bottom, while she remained standing. She was still hot, with large boobs which didn't seem to be sagging and a beautiful smack-worthy ass. I wanted to eat her right away.

But I had to remain in control. Therefore, I told her, "You still look hot, Richa." Happily, she modeled in front of me for a few seconds before sitting on the chair. She crossed her legs. But as skirt went further up, I got more skin to see but acted dismissive.

I changed the tooic, "What will you have? Beer, Vodka or whiskey?" As she asked for Vodka, I brought it and started making pegs, paying little attention to her bare skin.

During this all time, she was looking at almost naked me. I was in no hurry to dress and she didn't seem to mind. In last few minutes, she had shown me more skin than she had shown in 1 year of working together.

I knew that her husband was fat so I was a treat to watch. I wondered whether she considered me to be her hope to have some fun, with no strings attached. It was just matter of time. Sex was on the table. On what conditions, was the question.

We continued small talk about our ex-colleagues and families as we enjoyed our drinks, which helped us in loosening up and giving up inhibitions. She suddenly changed the topic and asked, "You liked me back then, didn't you?"

She smiled meaningfully keenly looking into my eyes. I decided to go all out. There was no point in beating around the bush and I had no time to play love birds. I replied with utmost seriousness, "Of course, I did Richa. You were hot, you still are. So deliciously proportioned from top to bottom that I wanted to savour you for hours to the end. I wanted you to feel well loved and well used, all at the same time"

My answer left her speechless with her mouth open. It was only when I smiled, looking at her bare thighs and making show of it, she said, "I never knew, you are so assertive."

"And what would have you done different, if you knew I'm assertive? Could you become my girl rather than becoming wife of a sorry excuse for man?" Came my curt reply.

She didn't mind insult of her husband, rather smiled and said, "You never know." She stopped only for a couple of seconds before adding playfully, "But now, we don't even talk much. You have become so busy despite me being so hot."

I got up from my chair, walked to the window, opened the curtain, made a show of viewing outside and said, "I'm not busy, Richa. Truth is, I'm not interested, I'm not interested in small talks." I sighed for a second, turned around, looked into her eyes and continued, "I have a beautiful wife and she is keen to serve all my needs. She does all I want her to do. Why should I waste my time over you then?"

She couldn't handle this indifference and looked defeated. I turned around again to look outside and waited for a few seconds before saying, "Like, she isn't allowed to sit cross-legged in front of me."

This was the moment to make or break. Ball was in her court. It was up to her to collect her shrug and wrap-around, and then leave or stay back to satisfy her most basic desires.

I walked back to my chair noticing that her legs were no more tangled. I sat on my chair, making a strong effort to look into her eyes rather than her panties peeking through her open thighs. As she lowered her eyes as if offering herself to me and widening her thighs even further, her cream panties were clearly visible. She looked beautiful and she belonged to me.

My cock was fully erect at such display of skin and desire. Tent of towel was clearly visible and I made no effort to hide it. As I got up, it showed prominently. I said, "You have caused this problem and you will have to resolve it."

She smiled in anticipation as I took fast steps towards her to grab her in my arms and hug her tight. With my one arm around her back, I kept her in my deep embrace. With other hand on back of her head, I kissed her passionately sucking her lips and tongue for more than a minute, leaving her breathless.

She ran her soft hands all over my bare upper body, feeling every bit. We were eager, so we explored each other passionately. But as we were no more teenagers, we knew where to touch, what to kiss and how to bite?

While kissing, my hand ran over her entire body. I lifted her skirt and felt her firm butts which I had never felt till that date despite wanting to spank them for last 10 years. They were as soft as shapely. Putting my hand inside her panties from behind, I mauled her ass-cheeks. She was hot.

Breaking the kiss, I held her chin with my hand and told her in a hard tone, "Due to your highhandedness Richa, this moment is delayed by years. So you will be punished. You got it?" Before she could respond, I kissed her again.

Moving my hand from ass, I brought it toward her cunt over panties. It was damp. I broke kiss again and said, "So my pet is all wet? Isn't it?" I patted her cunt over panties which made her moan.

Then I turned her around so that her back was towards me and both of us were looking at the dressing mirror in the room. I asked her, "Keep your eyes open, sweetheart and enjoy as you are being used."

My hand reached between her thighs and massaged her juicy thighs. In between I hit her panties-clad cunt with my thumb. Other hand first mauled her boobs over the top and then it entered into the top. Her boobs were soft and I wished to suck them soon.

She was looking super hot, as she bit her lips and closed her eyes several times due to ecstasy. I kissed her neck and put my hand in her panties tickling her wet cunt. I finally put my two fingers in her sloppy cunt.

She was moaning with pleasure. She blabbered, "I never felt so alive and so sexy, Sanjeev. I never knew sex is so good. I'm so wet, fuck me and fuck me hard."

As she reached the point where I wanted her to be, I admonished her, "You realize that now? Just because you acted like a bitch, you kept yourself away from such wonderful and lustful sex. We could do it ten years back, couldn't we?"

She had that realization and apologised. But I had other plans and said, "I'm going to punish that prude bitch out of my sweet little Richa. Don't you think, you deserve to be punished for being a bitch for so many years?" I fingered deep into her cunt and made her moan. With my playful hands roaming all over her body, she cried, "I'm sorry, Sanjeev. Now we will cover for the lost time and you fuck me hard."

With my left hand on her neck, I pushed her to the bed facing down so that her upper body was on the hotel's well cushioned bed. Because she is short, her knees were hanging and toes were on the floor. With my right hand, I slapped on her inner thighs forcing her to open wide. I wanted full access to her cunt.

In this process however, my towel loosened up and my hard erect 7 inches cock came on full display. I lifted her head from bed, brought her fave towards my cock and slapped several times with my cock. It's nerves were visible and it was hot. But I had to put the bitch in place so I put her head back into the bed.

I stated in a stern voice, "Now I'm going to spank your bare ass as punishment for being a bitch all this time." There was little resistance from her, when I spanked her panties-clad ass. Strike wasn't too hard but delivered the message.

I admonished her again, "Tell me you were a bitch, Richa for acting the way you always did." SMACK. SMACK.

She cried, "Please leave me. I'll be good now. Please forgive me."

My voice remained stern, "No bitch. You will say you were a bitch and now you will be a good obedient pet for me. You will fuck whenever I want, however I want and do whatever I want."

With that I pulled her panties down through her thighs and spanked several times on her ass. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

As she cried due to pain and her ass became red, I rubbed her cunt with side of my index finger and fingered her for a few seconds. She started enjoying and I massaged her butts with my hands. She cried, "Keep your hand inside me, please it feels good."

"It's not inside you, it's inside your cunt." I corrected her and spanked again. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

This was followed by another massage of butts when I said, "Tell me, that you won't be a bitch but a good obedient pet. You will keep your cunt bald and wet all the time for me." SMACK. SMACK.

She had got the message and replied, "Please, please. I'll be a very good girl for you. I'll do everything you will ask me to do. I'll come to you whenever you want to fuck me. My cunt will belong to you for using as you wish. Please fuck me now. I have never felt so alive and so complete ever. Please fill my cunt with your hard tool."

As I rubbed her cunt lips without inserting my fingers into her cunt for some time and followed it by massage of her butts feeling every bit of them on my palms, she moaned continously. I then spanked her ass again. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK SMACK. That's when she lost all her inhibitions and cried out loud, "I love it. I love it. I so much want to cum. Yes, yes, I'm your girl. I want to be your girl. Please don't stop. Please touch me. Please let me cum."

I wanted her to cum. Hence, I just rubbed her cunt lips for a few more seconds and she cummed loud over my fingers. She cried, "I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I have never felt so good cumming. I have never cummed so hard in life. I'll do anything for you. I'll do anything." Post that, she became incoherent, with her face buried in the bed.

With her legs curled under her waist, she looked beautiful with her bare ass on full display. I love her ass, so I massaged it gently and removed the skirt. When I touched her cunt lips this time, she winced. She had cum and her bitch attitude was back.

My cock was still hard and I had to get the bitch to my terms. As she was relaxing, I collected all her clothes and locked them in the cupboard. I also walked to the other side of the bed and picked my mobile phone from the side table. Without caring to see what it had recorded, I saved it on the cloud. In this process, my cock lost bit of its hardness.

I didn't care about anything now because I had her video with me. I didn't want to use the video for making her submit to me. That was only for protection from law.

I held her hair with one hand and one breast with other to bring her out of her slumber. While I was standing next to the bed, I pulled her mouth towards my cock and ordered her to suck it. She tried to pull away but my hold was strong. Therefore, she almost shouted, "I don't do this. I have never done this, even for my husband."

I knew that this was going to come. Hence, I lifted her by her neck so that she was kneeling on the bed in front of me with eyes at my eyes' level. I slapped her across the face and stated with stress on every word, "I'm not your husband, bitch. I own you. Whenever we are together, you are my fucktoy and you do every damn thing, that I ask you to do." SLAP. SLAP.

She was shaken after hearing this and tried to punch me on side of the chest. I grabbed her tight and kissed her forcefully in a long kiss, violating her lips. Then I released her, almost throwing her on the bed. She was a mess but snapped, "I'm going to leave."

She got out of the bed, adjusted her top and with hand on her cunt, started searching for her clothes. As she couldn't find any of them, she glared at me, "Where are my clothes? Give them to me else it will be very bad."

I sat on the bed with legs spread and cock on full display. This made her even more frustrated. She felt very naked as she tried to cover herself with hands. She yelled at me, "Give me my clothes, else I'll make noise or call the cops."

12