Attorney on Fire Pt. 01

Story Info
What happens when a young client falls for her hot lawyer?
1.7k words
4.18
6.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never saw myself here.

Twenty-four and divorced.

And now my husband--

No, my ex-husband is wanting to take everything. He can have everything for all I care, I just want my dog. I've had Gobi since he was a puppy, he was my best friend. He kept me safe at night. It's all I wanted; he could even keep the damn house. I was staying with my mom now anyways.

The only reason I even got my lawyer was because of Gobi, but I never expected him to be so beautiful.

He was a bit older than me.

Much fitter than me.

It wasn't appropriate since he was my lawyer but things with him and I got heated quickly.

We found that we clicked on many levels, and it was like an inferno, burning everything down with it. But like a forest fire it was also time for a beginning.

He was helping me move along faster than I thought I could, but I wasn't sure if it would end in complete destruction.

Did I care?

No.

The first time I met him I was captured by him. His eyes were a crystal blue, almost otherworldly with his flawless smile.

"I'm Graham Spencer, I was the one you spoke to on the phone," he said, as he reached his hand out to me.

"Lydia Faulkner," I said softly.

His hair was smooth, dark with a bit of grey starting to peek through. His suit was well kept, and he had a light peppering of facial hair as if he was too busy to shave the last couple of days.

I was enchanted, but I knew better.

I had no clue that he felt the same.

At least not until a few months into the hearing.

It started with lunch. Paid by him, no questions asked. We started the night discussing my case and the plans, but it morphed into casual conversation.

Then that turned into something I can't quite explain.

He sat right next to me at the bar, his blue eyes stared into my soul hand on his cheek casually. Graham's lips turned up into a dreamy smile, crow's feet at the corner of his eyes were just visible, clearly deep in thought.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked, taking a sip of iced tea the freezing cold contrasted with the warmth I felt in my face from him sitting so close to me.

His smile faded for a moment, before returning.

"It's not appropriate,"

Graham's voice was deep and alluring.

"I don't mind," I promised.

He sighed, a slight groan to his tone.

"You look so beautiful," he stated.

Our eyes met again; I couldn't contain myself. I leaned forward, pressing my lips to his and the proverbial fireworks exploded. His strong arms wrapped around my middle. His tongue slipped between my lips, I could taste the rum and coke on his tongue. Bitter and sweet tangling with each other. His fingers pressed into me, brusingly tight.

"We can't bet doing this--," he said as he pulled away.

He kissed me again gently.

"But--" I pleaded.

"Not here," he whispered.

Graham reached into his front pocket, pulling out his cell phone. His hands shook slightly as he typed.

"Come on," he said finally, he grabbed my hand tugging me out to the city streets flagging down a taxi.

I followed, loyal. Confused.

"What are we doing,"

"Listen, Lydia... I want you so bad. But it's not... legal," he stated. "You are my client, but I can't stop thinking about you in ways I shouldn't,"

Graham leaned into me at the back of the cab, kissing me and taking my breath. His large hands roamed my body, touching ever curve he could before the car finely stopped.

He pulled me into a large hotel, rushing for check in then straight into the room. I did not have time to look around before he had me on the bed.

"Do you want to have sex with me?" he whispered into my ear.

I kissed him again.

"Yes," I said fervently.

His hands slipped over my button down, gently unfastening my shirt. Graham's eyes were filled with hunger as the clothing fell away from my skin. The roughness of his facial hair raised my goosebumps, and a chill ran down my spine as he kissed my breasts. With each kiss, he inched down stopping above my bra, biting the fabric clasping my nipple gently between his teeth as he nibbles at it. Tingles shivered down to my pussy, almost forcing me to cum right then.

Had it been that long?

Honestly, yes.

He stopped his ministrations, straddling my hips and he tugged at the black silk tie around his neck. It slithered to the floor like a black mamba, I reached up, unbuttoning each button like he did for me. Under his shirt was his well-toned body, like a dancer yet thick dark hair curled it way around just right trailing all the way down into his pants. They hung on his hips slightly, the belt was so inviting but his erection was quite visible.

My hands landed on said belt, but he stopped me.

"Not yet, baby girl," he said with dark molasses in his voice.

His fingers unbuckled my pants next, then my bra joined everything else on the floor. Icy blue eyes lingered over my body.

"You are so... sexy," he growled.

The slightly roughness of his lips met mine again, biting slightly on my lip. His large hands traveled over me, grabbing my breasts gently squeezing and massaging the meat underneath it. Those same lips travel down me again, kissing my cheek, my neck, the collar bone...

His nips and licks were turning me into jelly. It was when his lips kissed my dangerously damp panties did, I really realize what was happening. Graham's fingers hooked under my cotton panties pulling them down to view the dark curls underneath.

"So wet," he chuckled playfully. His thick first digit slipped past my folds finding my sensitive clit. He rubbed up and down with a feather light and deliberately teasing touch. I whimpered softly, holding back a moan.

"That won't do," he growled, gripping me by the hips and pulling me up to his face. "I want you crying out, baby,"

His warm tongue licked up the length of my slit. My toes curled and my fingers tangled into his once perfectly pristine hair. The way his facial hair rubbed against my thighs felt so sensational. The tongue slithered delicately between the folds and plunged inside of me, lapping up every part.

It was as if he was a starving man given the best meal in the world. He even moaned in satisfaction, meanwhile I'm calling his name. Fingers tightening around his dark curls and bucking my hip into his face. The rush of feeling filled my whole body, I came hard crying out. My legs shook and spasmed. I felt week and invigorated at the same time.

He chuckled, kissing my thigh, and licking up more of the juices from my body.

"That was perfect, baby girl,"

Graham moved to his knees between my legs, removing his belt and then his pants. In contrast to the dark suit he wore, his underwear were a wine red and silk. They felt so soft against my skin the small moment he brushed them against me before they ended in the floor.

"Turn over," he commanded.

I looked at him in surprise.

"Now, princess," he huffed, stroking his cock. It was slightly darker than his skin tone with a pink tip, uncut. Not too long but thick. It had one luxurious thick vein underneath that I would come to love teasing.

But that first night, he wanted to please me as he would tell me later.

I turned over, one hand on the bed posts the other holding me up. I was still reeling from the orgasm I just had, one that I hadn't had since I married my husband.

The feeling of his cock slipping against my slit teased out a moan from my lips. His hands gripped my ass cheeks, spreading them slightly. Then he slipped into me with a deep guttural groan.

"Holy shit, you feel so good," he thrust in as far as he could go, pressing me slightly against the headboard.

"You okay, Lydia?"

My legs wabbled slightly, but I nodded.

"Please fuck me," I begged him.

Graham chuckled again, rubbing my ass cheek in a tender way before pulling out slightly then slamming back in. His movements changed rhythm, faster until I was so close and then he'd slow down again. The goal was to draw out my orgasm as long as he could.

He leaned against my back, kissing and sucking on my neck all the way up to my lips again.

I couldn't get enough of his kissing. We felt like our bodies were built for each other. He flipped me back over at the last moment.

"I want to see your face as we cum," he commanded.

Graham thrust in and out of me quickly, moaning my name. His thumb found my clit, rubbing it with each thrust. My back arched and I came hard against him. I squeezed his cock tightly with my spasming pussy. He couldn't hold back; he didn't even have time to pull out. His hot cum filled me up, gushing deep into me.

I honestly didn't care.

It felt right.

He kissed me again.

"I'm sorry, baby" he whispered.

He slowly pulled out of me, causing a chill to dance down my spine again.

My hair was standing on end.

He stood up, walking across the room.

"Want some water?" he asked from the mini fridge.

"Yes, please," I said.

He walked over, placing it next to me before kissing my forehead. The next thing I knew he was off to the bathroom, and back with a damp warm rag.

Gently, he began cleaning me, kissing any bruises, and checking if I was alright.

We had many nights like that one.

We were in love.

It was wrong. It had to keep secret.

At least until the end of the trial.

But things got harder once my ex realized he was lonely.

And Graham didn't like that. Not one bit.