Attractive, Wanted, Desired Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuing story of a couple sharing comfort and solace.
2.3k words
4.5
2k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up around midday, your side of the bed is empty, but I can hear the water running in the bathroom, so I know where you are. In my daze, I have a stretch and feel pleasantly achy in muscles I forgot I had, until I'd used them in our fairly intense lovemaking the previous night and morning.

Something is blocking my vision, still a bit groggy, I discover a post it note on my forehead. Peeling it off I notice some rather nice handwriting. "Just so you know, I'm naked and wet in the shower, but you're asleep!"

Well I'm awake now! Good time for a shower, I have that "chips and gravy" sweaty smell that reminds me of you, I like it but no way that I'm NOT going have a shower with you!

The bathroom door is open as I walk in, and I see your silhouette through the foggy glass. You're facing away, so I can look at your lovely figure from behind. Your smooth graceful legs, leading up to those thick thighs I love so much, your plump apple bottom, your generous hips, curving up to your waist, your little Venus dimples in the small of your back, the delicate line of your back taking my eyes up to your shoulders and graceful neck, just in time for you to turn around and give me a big smile.

Your eyes are on my erection, which has just sprung back to life after seeing your body. You give your arse cheek an inviting with slap with a little "come hither" head tilt.

"You got something for me? Cos I got this for you..." and you follow it with another arse slap, both sides this time.

God, woman! Try to stop me!

I get in behind you, the shower is pretty small, I can never figure out why they don't make them bigger for two people, especially in a hotel room like this one, which is clearly meant for couples who want to fuck each other stupid all weekend. I don't really mind though, it means we're pressed up against each other, and it is always nice to be so close to you.

You're a bit shorter than me, not much, physically we're a good match.

I wash myself down with some soap, so I'm clean for you, but I also need to get my hands on you as soon as I can, so I make it quick. Quick but clean!

Now onto you. Literally onto you. I'm pressed up behind you, my meaty cock sandwiched between your soapy arse cheeks. I slide myself up and down your crack, reaching around to cup your soft natural breasts. Little sighs escape as you arch your back, pushing your arse further out and managing to squeeze your cheeks to envelope my cock in a little world of bliss.

You turn your head to kiss me. while we're doing this, somewhere in the back of my mind it occurs to me that we're pretty well coordinated here. No choreographer needed. It's beautiful how much synch we are with each other.

We keep kissing, soft gentle kisses that become more passionate as you keep sliding your bum crack along the length of my cock. You have great hip control and the soap is working as a nice lubricant. I'm tingling with each slide. I reach one hand down from your breast tracing my fingers down your tummy and to the soft silky smoothness of your shaved pussy.

You let out a small "mmmm" as the palm of my hand cups your vagina, my fingers moving between your slightly open thighs.

As close as we are together, there's not much space and you end up being pressed against the shower screen, your breasts squashed against the glass, and I can see your reflection in the mirror. So hot! I've dreamed about fucking you in the shower against the glass.. literally dreamed it one night months ago... but first, we have other things to do.

My fingertips are exploring the bare skin around your slit. Top, bottom, all around. I'm going to make my way in there soon, my fingers are itchy to feel you, but you might need to be a bit more wet first. Not with shower water though, I know how to make you properly wet... by doing something I love doing for you, and something you love me doing for you as well.

As much as I want my dick to stay being massaged by your gorgeous arse, I place my hands on your hips and twirl you around. My cock is now pressing against your tummy and you instinctively grab it and squeeze me, rubbing the head between your fingers and thumb, as our passionate kissing increases. My hand is down around your pussy again, and I'm pretty sure you know what's coming.

I move down on front of you, now with my face right in front of your pussy. I'm on my knees before you and it's time for worship.

I push my face into your crotch and take a deep sniff. Your horny, musky odour now in my mouth and nose. You thrust your hips out slightly in anticipation, you're quivering a bit as you look down at me, looking up at you while I lovingly place my mouth over your lips and pussy and give you a big deep open mouth kiss, tasting your herbs and spices as my tongue probes you.

You place your hand on the back of my head and push me into you. "Yes baby, eat me, eat me." Your begging tone makes me more enthusiastic to please you, and I comply.

As your legs begin to tremble slightly, you lift one up and hook it around my shoulder and head, using the position to grind yourself into my mouth.

God this is better than when you rode my face last night. It was incredible being smothered by you, but I have some ideas and this will end up being even better still.

I'm holding both your bum cheeks but I don't have to pull you towards me, because you're taking care of that yourself. I keep my hands there, I like touching your arse, it's nice to squeeze while I eat.

The leg you're standing in is beginning to buckle while you take all the pleasure my mouth can give you. I move my hand down to your thigh and lift it up and over my other shoulder. You take the hint straight away and as you push yourself against the shower wall, you hoist your leg over my shoulder and now you're completely resting on my face, each of your legs over my shoulders.

I keep kissing and licking you, my tongue weaving in and out and all around inside you. Your pussy lips kiss my mouth in return.

Now I'm thinking it's time to take it up a notch. While I hold your waist, I start to stand, my mouth still on you. "Whoah" you cry out but then you laugh in delight. I'm sliding you up the shower glass as I stand and I'm wondering how your arse would look from the other side, pressed against the glass.

I keep concentrating on my meal, and soon your body begins to buckle from the pleasure. Your hands are grabbing my hair and scrunching it up, I'm not sure but you might be starting to pull it out, I kind of don't care because this experience is so worth it for you, and for me. I'm eating a beautiful woman, she likes me, she likes me doing it, and she wants me to keep going.

You're buckling hard now and your moans are getting louder and stronger with each moment. You come hard all over my face and mouth with some loud deep gasps that come right from the core of your body. A beautiful deep orgasm for you my love, whenever you want one.

I unhook you from my shoulders, at first your legs seem stuck, not sure if you can move them, and when I get you down on your feet, I realise I might have to carry you to the bed. You're still breathing hard and your face is beautifully flushed with joy. I turn the water off with one hand and hold you with the other. I get you out of the shower and get a towel around you, drying you off while you just smile through your daze of pleasure, your eyes in off in a faraway place while you look somewhere in my direction.

Then I carry you to the bed.

I put you down, you're exhausted and flop over onto your belly with your arms and legs splayed out to each side. You might even be doing that on purpose.

I take a few moments to take in the view of your naked body again. I love your womanly figure. All the bits are right where they should be, and now your arse is beckoning for my attention.

I crouch down over you in the bed, giving your thighs some light kisses, moving up to kiss each cheek of your bum, giving it a good squeeze and a little bite for good measure.

"Mmmhmmhmm" you kind of laugh and moan at the same time. I think you're still in a bit of a daze.

I knead your cheeks with my strong hands, and run them up your back, rubbing your muscles until I end up straddling you with my hands massaging your shoulders and neck.

"I can feel your thick cock on my arse again" you tell me with a smile. "Squash me babe, cover me up. I'm feeling cold. "

I'm not putting clothes on you. Fuck that, but that's not what you mean anyway. I leave my cock nestled between your arse cheeks and lie on top of you, my chest now against your back, my mouth in your ear, whispering "Is this ok? Am I heavy?"

"Haha, you're not heavy enough!"

"I can lean right on you, then you'll be trapped.."

"I think that would be ok actually" you reply, wiggling your arse a bit so my cock gets a bit of a massage. My balls are close to your pussy and I can feel it.

"Hey, you're nice and wet"

"Of course I am, after what you did to me in there, I'll be wet for a while.."

"I should probably give you another pussy massage then..."

"Yeah but not with your mouth hon, you know what I want, stop pretending, just let me have it."

Your command is my wish.

I lie on you, feeling your skin against my skin, your hair in my face, I could lie like this all night and be happy, but I want you to have what you want, and you come first, of course.

I get back up into the straddle position, my legs on each side of your arse, my solid cock standing straight up at attention.

"I'm kind of too tired to move, if I lay here on my tummy, can you work with that?"

"I'll make it work!" My cock has been burning for you since I woke up. I keep my legs where they are and slowly and easily slide my raging boner into your succulent pussy. Once more your incredible heat envelopes my manhood and flows from there through my whole body. The heat you generate is just incredible, and your insatiable body is ready to please me in return.

I'm deep inside you now, savouring your depths with every movement, your hips moving to greet mine as I penetrate you repeatedly with lust and passion that no one else will ever match.

I have my hands on your sides holding you down but now I move my body down to lie on you again, still inside you and still pleasuring you.

I whisper in your ear, only you can hear me...

"Feel this?"

A hard thrust. "Uggh"

"This is for you"

Another massive thrust

"For you and no one else"

I thrust again, your whole body moves up a few centimetres with each plow. "Mmm ughh"

"Only for you"

Another thrust.

"You want my cock again?"

"I want it."

I slam you again.

"Oohhh"

I slam you again.

"Ooohhhh"

I slam you again.

"You want my cum"

"Yesss"

"When?"

"Now! God, nowww!"

I get back up and grab your shoulders, pulling you up a bit as I keep slamming you hard.

I pound you.

"Yeah??"

"Yessss"

I plow you!

"More, fuck me honey, fuck me"

My hands have moved from your shoulders around your neck, I'm still pulling you back a bit, my hands moving around to your throat, pulling you back, making your back arch while your pelvis is flat on the bed, taking my hammering cock with repeated strokes.

Your body is pinned under me, shuddering and twitching. Your hungry body is reacting to your orgasm and my balls are beginning to boil.

" I want it, ughh now, creampie ugghhhh me"

I'm completely lost now, I'm almost delirious and what you're saying has made me lose any control I still have. I can feel every sensation now, my cum moving from my balls along my shaft and with a final massive thrust my uncontrollable orgasm pumps your delicious pussy full of my hot cream. More cock spasms fill you up. Creampie after creampie fills you up.

I collapse against your back, and roll to the side and onto my back. You're panting and seem to have no energy but then you unexpectedly straddle me. You pant and sigh slowly a few times, beads of your sweat falling from your face onto mine.

It's beautiful. So are you.

You put your head down on my chest.

We lie together, breathing each other in.

We still have tonight.

And tomorrow.

End of part 2