All Comments on 'Auction Affair'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 323 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The switching first-person perspective is tough to read. Also she could have easily gotten tested for X.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it.

Simon_M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Terrible switches of POV made this very messy. Please get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

An average story. Could have been better, if the boyfriend had felt some retribution. And wifey had filed a police report, about being drugged. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

An okay read, could have been good, maybe even great, but the shifting POV just didn't work. Would probably have worked better as a multiple chapter story, each chapter telling the whole story from one POV. As it stands, story has potential but the execution leaves a lot to be desired.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Atrocious editing. PoV changing by random, sometimes in the same sentence.

Alas, none of the characters are likeable and the storyline is lacking, so some rewriting while cleaning it up would be a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

absolute trash

DarkmagnetDarkmagnet9 months ago

OK, still...there should have been some retribution on Vernon. They should have gone then and got a blood test to show the drug. They should have gone to the police, or whatever, and fucked up Vernon's life. If they did all those things, RAAC would have been better.

SeaChangerSeaChanger8 months ago

Nice story, could have been shorter, it was pretty obvious where it was headed.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I thought it was a well written sweet story. Makes me miss the 45 years I had with my “Carla.” She’s been gone 8 years. Stories like this bring back the way we loved each other. I always say about some of the critics here,”if you want Tolstoy read ‘War and Peace.’

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A great story of love and forgiveness, truly a romance about true love!

oddtomas1oddtomas16 months ago

Very enjoyable read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I just read some poor anonymous fellow write that this story is crap, parents should mind their own busines, Cable is a queer cuckold and his wife is a whore. He couldn't be more wrong. She screwed but willinly payed the price and was drugged by a total asshole. The hateful critic has a miserable life, that much is obvious.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hard to believe that a blowjob in public at an intersection is just a lapse in judgement. I don't know if that is forgivable. Vernon had to be dealt with also. He should have had her call Vernon, set up a meeting, taze his ass, cut off his dick and leave it in his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"She should have known better. How stupid could she be?" Sir, this is the Loving Wives section. You know very well there is no limit to their stupidity, nor their naivety, when it comes to assholes coming onto them. Just be thankful she wasn't actually cheating on you in the traditional sense and that all he got from his drugging efforts was a blowjob. Now move along please.

I would have liked to see Vern getting some retribution handed to him for being a drugging scumbag.

Canuck5697Canuck56973 months ago

Not bad for a RAAC. Vernon should have had his ass beaten up....but it's your story. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To the anon who said the author is a raging queer... you need therapy. Lots and lots of therapy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WIMPY

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

4 stars for a well written tale. Didn’t really care for the MC as he seems like a great big wimp. Ah well… your story… you tell it. DMW aka Sumnut96

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Alls well that ends well. 5*

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 2 months ago

Good story, such as it is, but the almost frenzied changes of Perspektive/POV made for an exhausting read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Get help, Fast!

FluidswallowerFluidswallower15 days ago

Thanks for a delightfully charming love story, well-written and an excellent read!! Good job!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous