Auctioned Domination Ch. 03

Story Info
Assistant Coach and Cheerleader celebrates school's big win.
3.9k words
4.74
3.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celebrating the Win

I regret giving my number to Martinez last week when she insisted on dropping me off to meet my little sister. She has been sending me selfies ranging from cute to sultry nonstop. Each picture elicits different emotions, some tame others explicit. However, her text messages only serve to irritate me, Martinez appears to wait for opportune moments when I'm preoccupied with something important to message me. For instance, I'm studying for an upcoming test and she sends a flirty text. I glance around to see where she's lurking as she enjoys relishing in my reaction to those.

I cannot fault her though; Martinez has been keeping her distance at school. Agreeing to keep the school's social status quo. The instant messages were her only way to keep in touch with me, especially to rile me up. I make a show of turning my phone off, letting her know I do not want to be disturbed. I growl lowly as it has the opposite effect, instead of leaving the library she approaches, swaying her hips seductively. Ignoring her provocative approach, I bury myself deeper into my books, hoping to deter her advances. However, Martinez seems undeterred, her presence looming closer with each step.

Martinez sits next to me, combing her hair back sensually. "Do you need help master?" she asked in a sultry whisper.

"Yes, I do," I replied in a hushed but firm tone, "I need help getting rid of you." Martinez's sultry demeanor faltered for a moment, replaced by a flicker of uncertainty in her eyes. It was a rare glimpse and I seized the opportunity to assert myself. "I'm serious, Martinez," I continued, my voice steady despite the tension crackling between us. "This... whatever it is between us, it needs to stop. I can't have you distracting me like this, especially when I'm trying to study."

"I'm sorry," Martinez apologizes, "but I miss you," she whines, "it's been too long since you've played with me.".

I sighed loudly to make my annoyance known, "What did I say?" I demand.

"I'll get what I want if I'm a good girl," Martinez answers innocently.

"Are you being a good girl right now," I ask.

She gives me the puppy dog eyes, "No," Martinez's response is loud enough for the people on the next table can hear. I look at her expressionless and hold my hand up, "please, I'm sorry," she begs.

"Phone, now," I order. She reluctantly gives me the device, I turn it off and put it in my pocket, "you'll get it tonight before the match," I say and dismiss her with a wave of my hand.

"Does that mean I can watch the game," she asks with a bright smile.

"Sure," I say casually, going back to studying.

"Then, I can take you to my place so we can play," Martinez asks her excitement apparent.

"Do you think you deserve it," I retort keeping my eyes on the book. I can see her blinking several times in my peripheral vision. "You can go now," I say shooing her with my hand.

---

"Are you coming home with me after," Martinez cautiously inquires as I return her phone.

"We'll see," I tease and run toward the pitch. Today is the big day; our inter-school match against our biggest rival. The winner would advance to the final of the inter-school cup that is sponsored by Dane & Carlos Gym hence it was nicknamed the DC Cup. There is only one change from the starting lineup of the last match, Tracy Lewis is replacing Jessa Garland as our striker. The rest of the team goes as follows; Raven Dang in the cage, Sasha Winston and Maggie Gaspard as center-backs, Whitney Ben Saïd as our right full-back, Kirsten Jamerson as our left defensive full-back, DeLuca, Martel and Kazinsky in the middle, Saya Budaza and Maria Gao Lei as the wingers.

Rumor has it that four scouts are attending this match. One is said to be from our local pro football team, one is from the best pro team in the country and the other two are from overseas. Those who impress today might be offered professional contracts for the next football season. I wink at my girls as I pass them and mouth good luck to them. The other team seems focused and stressed which is a good thing, it means that we scare them. Our team is relaxed and determined this might be the culmination of all our work.

The referee flips the coin and Odessa opts to stay on the left side of the pitch giving the kick-off to our opponent. As soon as the back pass is made, the girls run to press high. We get the ball back within seconds taking our time to implement our style of play. I couldn't be prouder, they were moving around the ball carrier giving her several options, they were not afraid to go back if they couldn't find a way into the box, the front three constant permutations make it difficult for their direct opponent to mark them, Martel and Kazinsky taking turns to run behind the defence created our best chances.

Despite putting a lot of pressure on our rival's defence we can seem to score. There is always someone who blocks our shots or deviates it away from the goal. Then it happens, in three passes they find themselves in front of our goal. We are lucky the attempt finds itself way over the crossbar. The coach signals the girls to calm the tempo and ensure complete full control of the game. Thirty-eight minutes in and the possession is seventy-six percent in our favor. The counter-pressing prevents our rival from chaining more than six short passes before having to kick the ball away.

Regrettably, a misplaced back pass after their clearance presents them with another counterattacking opportunity. This time they find the back of the net, Saya falls to her knees blaming herself for the bad pass. I quickly reassure her that it was okay; we still have fifty minutes to level the score and potentially win the match. We have several more opportunities to score, but we fail to convert them into goals. Then the worst happens a few seconds before half time they score a second time dampening the team's morale.

The girls return to the locker room with their heads hung low, reflecting the disappointment of conceding a second goal. The coach signals for the reserve to warm up before following the rest of the team. Everyone is disheartened by the result; they are applying everything we covered in training. They are respecting our tactic to a T, yet we are behind on the score sheet. I don't know how the coach is going to rekindle their motivation. I sit back to listen to her speech when she pushes me towards the girls and nods. She expects me to reinvigorate them, I sigh and sit on the coach's desk.

"I don't know what to say," I start dejected like the rest of them. "We have control, we are playing better, we are creating more chances..." I continue, trying to find some semblance of encouragement amidst the disappointment. "These are our grounds, our home," I say my tone conveying anger, "are you going to let them disrespect us like that?".

"No" some of the girls replied, still visibly disheartened.

"I can't hear you," I shout.

"No," they say again louder.

"Louder," I demand.

"No," the girls say their tone resolute, some of them getting to their feet.

"They scored two, that's fine, we are going to score four, five, six even," I declare, rallying their spirits with newfound determination. "We will show them that we are not to be trifled with, that the DC Cup is ours!" I add, the girls rallying around me.

"Slayers on three," Odessa, the team captain calls putting her hand out. The girls join in and put their hands together, "One, two, three..."

"Slayers," they all cheer in unison.

The coach adds a few words to boost everyone's morale even more. By the time the second half starts, they are all hype ready to fight to win this match. She also tells DeLuca to shift to a box-to-box role rather than just being an anchor. I pull Saya and Maria aside before they get on the pitch. I tell them to not only switch positions with each other but to sometimes overload one side of the pitch to free up space on the opposite wing. I wink at Tracy letting her know that she can free roam now, this will get us more control in the midfield and create space for the wingers to explore.

The ref blows her whistle to begin the second half. Our little adjustment quickly pays off as we score a goal five minutes into the second half. It is a great build-up play that takes advantage of the defender staying close to Tracy who flicks the ball between her opponent's legs. Saya takes the ball uses her speed to her advantage and drags the other defender with her. DeLuca, Odessa, and Gao Lei push forward creating space at the penalty spot for Kazinsky to receive a back pass and shoot instantly. The ball goes in the back of the net, she runs to grab it to take it to the center of the pitch.

We now have only one goal to go for an equalizer. We keep control of the game for ten minutes when Sasha Winston plays a long ball behind the defence. This is not how our team operate usually but Tracy anticipates it and is devouring the open space. She deftly controls the ball with the outside of her right foot, as the keeper rushes towards her. Tracy skillfully dribbles past the keeper and slots the ball into the net for the equalizer. Our school erupts in joy, celebrating our remarkable comeback. Me and the coach rile up the crowd asking them to encourage our team.

That second goal reinvigorates the team, and now we're dominating play in the opponent's final third of the pitch. The crowd begins to taunt the opposing team, shouting "olé" with each pass we make. The coach wants to make a change, I suggest taking Jamerson out for Juchenko. Her speed and left-footed accurate crosses will pose an additional danger, we might sacrifice defensive stability with this substitution but I believe it is worth the risk. She delays the change and instructs Tiana Juchenko and Fiona Jordan to start warming up.

When the two girls finish their warm-up, our team makes a double change; Kirsten Jamerson is out and Tiana Juchenko is in, Maria Gao Lei is out and Fiona Jordan is in. Tracy moves to the wing allowing Kazinsky to take the striker position. Jordan goes into the middle to reinforce our defence as she is a defensive midfielder. The left wing becomes a nightmare for our rival, Juchenko's runs in behind and her crosses prove my strategy is working. It doesn't take long for her to secure an assist. She exploits Tracy's run to execute a precise cutback, delivering a cross with the outside of her foot right into the perfect zone. Kazinsky seizes the opportunity and nudges the ball into the net.

The crowd goes wild, we have one foot into the finals of the DC Cup. Kazinsky crosses the pitch to jump in my arms followed by the rest of the team. She expresses gratitude for pushing her particularly hard otherwise she might not have scored a brace during this match. She had some trouble in the beginning to integrate into our new game plan but I knew how talented she was and pushed her accordingly. The match resumes and we shift to a mid-block, we are counting on our opponent to take risks that we can exploit. Our chance came at the eighty-ninth minute when Dang successfully caught the ball from a corner.

She kicks the ball towards Tracy on the left wing who deviates the ball into a through pass for Juchenko. Tracy and Saya trail Juchenko's run, positioning themselves towards the box while she remains wide. With a three-against-two situation, one of the defenders leaves Tracy unmarked, prompting her teammate to shift inside, creating space for Saya. Juchenko executes a precise low-cut pass towards Saya. Although Saya is too deep in the box to score herself, she delivers a low cross towards Tracy, who completes a brace.

As soon as the referee ends the match, everyone rushes onto the pitch in jubilation. It's a historic moment for Armond High, marking the first time the football team has reached the finals. Cheers and screams of joy fill the air as the crowd celebrates the team's remarkable achievement. Martinez drags me into a secluded place away from the commotion and plants a sensuous kiss on my lips. She moans as I pull her closer deepening the kiss. I pull away for air and notice her eyes are full of desire and pride. "I'll wait for you," she mouths silently as the other girls pull me onto the pitch to join in the celebration.

---

"What did you tell your parents?" I inquire, allowing my body to collapse onto the queen-sized bed. We find ourselves in a love hotel that Martinez drove us to after the celebration. The whole team celebrated the win at a local restaurant. For some reason, Martinez was part of the festivities even though she was not part of the team.

Martinez chuckles, her fingers tracing patterns on the bedsheet. "Oh, just told them I was staying over at a friend's place for the night," she replies casually. "They didn't ask too many questions. What about you? Did you tell your family anything?"

I shake my head. "Nah, just said I'd be out late celebrating with the team.".

Martinez nods in understanding, her gaze lingering on me. "Well, I'm glad you're here with me now," she says softly, "We don't have to do anything if you don't want to," she adds, noticing my lingering excitement from the win.

"It might be better for you," I suggest tentatively.

"Excuse me," she asks, shocked by my suggestion.

"You wouldn't be able to handle it," I boast.

Martinez's eyebrows knit together in confusion, her gaze searching mine for some sign of understanding. "Handle what?" she asks, her voice tinged with curiosity and a hint of concern.

I swallow hard, suddenly feeling the weight of my words. "I... I mean, it might be better for you if we don't... you know," I stumble over my words, unable to meet her eyes.

Understanding dawns on Martinez's face, her expression softening with empathy. "Are you worried about me?" she asks gently, reaching out to take my hand in hers. "It's so cute.".

"You're messing with me, aren't you?" I question, catching the glint of mischief in her eyes.

Martinez's grin widens, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Maybe just a little," she admits, her tone playful. "But seriously, you don't need to worry about me. I can handle anything," she leans in closer, her voice soft as she whispers in my ear. I feel a shiver run down my spine as Martinez's breath tickles my ear, her words sending a wave of heat through me. Despite my initial apprehension, her confidence is contagious, and I find myself drawn to her with a newfound sense of desire.

"I guess I underestimated your obstinacy," I confess, a small smile tugging at the corners of my lips.

Martinez chuckles softly, her fingers trailing along my arm in a tantalizing caress. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you have a good time," she murmurs, her lips hovering just inches from mine.

"Don't get cocky now," I warned, the look I give her reflecting my annoyance at her playful demeanor.

"Perhaps you should teach me a lesson," Martinez suggests seductively as she straddles my hips. I squint at her, propping myself up on my elbows and raising an eyebrow. "I'll be right back," she announces, darting towards the jacuzzi room. Despite my suggestion for a standard room, she insisted on getting a deluxe one as a reward for today's victory.

As Martinez retreats, my gaze follows her form, lingering on her curves, a blend of anticipation and curiosity swirling within me. Her spontaneous nature never fails to keep me on my toes, and I find myself wondering what she has planned this time. She has a knack for fulfilling my desires without me having to explicitly state them. As she exits, Martinez grabs her backpack, only to return moments later, adorned in a simple two-piece harness with a collar and leash. I notice my initials embroidered on the collar as she confidently strides towards the bed, extending her hand towards me, a small bottle of lube dangling from her fingertips.

Her attire catches my attention, prompting me to sit up; she does a full spin, giving me a glimpse of her butt plug. Martinez then kneels between my legs and hands me the leash. I tug on it vigorously, bringing her face closer to my groin. She theatrically removes my pants and boxers, then plants sloppy kisses on my genitals. Once she has me hard as a diamond, she opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue, looking up at me expectantly, patiently awaiting me to engage the face fucking. I tilt her head up and spit in her mouth. Martinez eagerly swallows as I step off the bed.

I remove my shirt as she adjusts her head against the mattress while still kneeling. I position myself on the bed so that my groin is aligned with her mouth. With one knee resting on the bed, I guide my erection downward, aiming it towards her lips. I gently press down until her nose touches my pelvis. Holding the position, I start counting, intending to last longer than last time. However, I quickly reconsider when I hear her choke. Martinez pushes my back down when I begin to withdraw. She holds a few seconds longer this time around, her gaze steady and filled with an unspoken intensity.

I pull her up and throw her onto the bed face first as she catches her breath. I pin her hands down at the small of her back and place a nearby pillow underneath her to ease access to her soaking pussy. Stroking myself a few times, I slap my erection against her moist lips, relishing in the fact that she doesn't look back at me and allows me to use her body as I please. I push my tip in easily and savor her warmth enveloping my gland. Moving slowly, I appreciate how tightly her insides grip my shaft as I push in. Reaching as far as my dick went, I pull out just as slowly, feeling her vaginal walls try to keep me in.

With the hand that is not pinning her hands down I gather her hair, wrap said hand around it and pull every time I bottom out inside her. As I continue thrusting into her, Martinez's moans grow louder, her body writhing beneath me in ecstasy. I can feel her muscles tensing with each movement, her arousal fueling my own desire. With each thrust, I lose myself in the rhythm of our bodies, the pleasure building with each passing moment. Martinez's cries of pleasure fill the room, driving me further into a frenzy.

I quicken the pace, my movements becoming more urgent as I chase the edge of release. Martinez meets each thrust with equal fervor, her body arching towards mine in a silent plea for more. Finally, with one final, deep thrust, I feel myself teetering on the edge of climax. With a primal roar, I let go, releasing myself into her with abandon as wave after wave of pleasure washes over me. As we collapse together, spent, and breathless, I feel a sense of dissatisfaction. I want more, no I need more. Turning her around, I push her legs back and she effortlessly contorts into the pretzel pose, showcasing her cheerleader flexibility.

"Fuck me hard, Master," she declares, spreading her pussy lips eagerly.

I tease her clit with a pinch and guide my cock into her entrance. She groans, the dual sensations causing her to tremble slightly. Once fully inside her, I flick her engorged clit a few times before starting to fuck her with fervor, intensifying her pleasurable body shake. Her face contorts in ecstasy as I ravage her pussy with the relentless force of my thrusts. As Martinez's cries of pleasure fill the room, I revel in the raw intensity of our connection. With each thrust, I push deeper into her, savoring the tightness of her warmth enveloping me. Her body writhes beneath mine, her moans spurring me on as I chase the edge of ecstasy.

With every stroke of her clit and each powerful thrust, I surrender to the rhythm of our bodies, the pleasure escalating with each fleeting second. Martinez's ecstatic cries urge me deeper into a whirlwind of desire, her moans reverberating in my ears as I persist in overwhelming her with unyielding intensity. The sound of our bodies colliding fills the room, a symphony of desire as we move in perfect harmony. With each movement, I feel myself at the edge of another orgasm, the pleasure building to an unbearable crescendo.

12