Auctioned to the Fraternity Ch. 01

Story Info
Kim gets publicly spanked by the Alpha Fraternity.
3.5k words
4.43
37.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't think there would be so many men.

There must be well over one hundred of them in the large room. There are also cameras set up to accommodate those who couldn't physically make it to the auction--I'm sure it will be played on repeat at the Alpha Fraternity house for years to come.

They're all here to bid on my virginity...after viewing my public spanking.

The notice for the auction had gone out only two weeks ago. It was open to every member of the Alpha Fraternity, both fellow students and alumni:

Auction for Chi Chi Chi Cherry!

Be the first to slice into this cherry pie.

Virgin status guaranteed

Yes, as a member of the Chi Chi Chi Sorority, I'd done humiliating things--even semi-sexual things. But that had been strictly limited to the current members of our brother house, the Alpha Fraternity. At least then, I had the protection of the university and the unofficial rules regulating each house. After all, the brothers were our protectors.

The Chi's were the top girls on campus. As the hottest and brightest, we were goddesses among the rest, guaranteed a future of nothing but success.

The Alphas befitted their name--future presidents, CEOs, billionaires. Even current students were already more powerful than the dean or president of the university.

The Untouchables, we were called.

And somehow I was one of them, despite not coming from wealth or status.

That was before I had somehow fucked up.

The biggest event of the year for the Chi Chi Chi Sorority is the Primavera Carnival of Delights. There's a reason almost half a million dollars goes into producing it each year, since it easily raises ten times that much for sorority fees and charity. It's a perfect bacchanal of hedonism and indulgence. Which obviously required a liquor permit...that I somehow failed to send to the right authorities.

I still can't understand how it never made it to the licensing office. I dropped the application in the mailbox myself. Now, the Carnival is canceled and I'm responsible for raising the money to make up for the money that went into it.

Is my virginity worth half a million dollars?

I've been told how pretty I am, with straight blonde hair, a tight hourglass figure, long legs, larger than average breasts, and a round ass that was maybe a tad too plump for my liking.

I look out at the crowd of male faces, all staring back with predatory lust. They run the spectrum of fellow university students to men old enough to be my grandfather. Most of them are handsome enough--you don't become masters of the universe without a strong jaw and appealing face.

The senior members of my sorority are sitting to the side, including my nemesis Crystal Waters. She stares at me with a wicked smirk and cruel, icy blue eyes. As president, she's the one who insisted on dictating my outfit for this event. I should be grateful she didn't make me look like a complete slut. Instead, I look almost innocent...in the most sordid way:

~A soft, fuzzy pink sweater that clings to my large D-cup breasts--no bra at her insistence--two sizes too small.

~A plaid miniskirt that just barely covers my thick ass.

~White over-the-knee socks and heeled loafers.

I suppose I should be grateful she didn't put my hair into two ponytails for the full effect.

In retrospect, some of the humiliations I had to suffer during rush week have blessedly steeled me to this indignity. Otherwise, I'd be in tears right now. As it is, I'm barely holding it together. Before joining Chi Chi Chi, I'd never even worn something that showed my mid-riff, let alone done more than kiss a boy. I was raised by conservative, religious parents, who wouldn't even let me date before college. Hence my status as a virgin.

At least I'm wearing safe, white, cotton panties that fully cover my bottom. It's humiliating enough getting publicly spanked, especially on an ass as big as mine. No need to show off everything--even if one of these men will soon not only see it all, but have complete access to it when they win the subsequent auction.

"Alright, alright, alright!" drawls Chester, the vice president of Alpha House, mimicking Matthew McConaughey. "I think we've dawdled enough, it's time to get this party started! Wouldn't want you fellas to get blue balls waiting for your cherry pie!"

Suddenly, I go paralyzed with fear. This is really happening. One of these men is going to violate me tonight--after paying a near fortune (at least from my lowly perspective) for the privilege.

And all of them are going to watch me get humiliated before then.

I don't think I can go through with this. But it's too late now.

"We got a law breaker in the house tonight, gentlemen," Chester says, again channeling McConaughey. If I wasn't so terrified, I'd be rolling my eyes. "This little chickadee, is single-handedly responsible for the Primavera Carnival of Delights getting canceled this year."

The crowd erupts into boos and hisses, enough to make me cower in terror. In my periphery I see Crystal laughing...and it hits me. She's somehow responsible! I don't know how she did it, but she's the one who made it so that liquor application never made it to the right people.

Before I can absorb that fact, Chester places a hand on my back and pushes me forward. I'm caught so off guard I stumble on my jelly-like legs. This causes my loose breasts to jiggle heavily under my sweater, which offers no support whatsoever. That earns me a round of lecherous smirks and chuckles. One man in the front row already has an obvious hard-on creating an alarmingly large bulge in his pants.

I need to stop this. Now!

"Now, before we get to the bidding, we're gonna warm this sweet ass of hers up for you. How many of you want to see Miss Kimberly Swanson get a good public spanking from the official Alpha House paddle?"

The roar that fills the room sounds like that of gladiators, fueled with testosterone and adrenaline. I imagine them wearing nothing but leather vests and loincloth, covered in sweat and dirt and filth, muscles bulging as they take what they want without mercy.

It's terrifying. But my veins fill with a strange heat knowing that each of them is rabid with lust for me.

"You heard them Kimmie! That's a paddlin'! Time for you to bend over, sweetheart."

I expected this. Yes, I was told I'd have to even grab my ankles, hence my apprehension about all of this. A bit of humiliation to slather on the punishment.

What I don't expect is the contraption that two Alpha House brothers bring onto the stage. It looks like--I'm not even sure how to describe it. What I do know is that there is a metal collar and cuffs attached to a bar on one end, one long bar on the floor down the middle, and cuffs for my ankles on each side of a bar the other end.

"What is that?" I strangle out, my blue eyes wide with horror.

"Don't worry, it's just to keep you in place so you don't topple over. It's all for show, Kimmie," Chester whispers reassuringly.

I'm not completely sold, especially with the hungry murmur that rises from the audience at its appearance.

"Are you all ready for the public flogging?"

"Woof, Woof, Woof!" bark the men in the audience. Even the ones old enough to be my grandfather know the official call of the Alphas. Suddenly I feel like the caged animal in the Colosseum waiting to be dominated by gladiators, all armed with long, hard swords.

I moan with despair.

"Or we can end this now and you can pay the half a million yourself," Chester warns, as I continue to hesitate.

I swallow and nod. Everyone knows I'm the equivalent of a scholarship case for the Chi Chi Chi Sorority, paying off my dues by serving as a maid for the house. I barely have enough money for books for class let along half a million.

After another hard swallow, I sink to my knees and lean forward, my back to the audience. I realize the contraption will have me bent forward, resting on my elbows so my ass is even higher in the air. The two frat brothers who brought the device onstage, guide me into position, placing my neck into the metal collar and my wrists into the cuffs. They pry apart my legs to place my ankles in the braces in back. This stretches them so far apart the tiny strip of white cotton covering everything in between seems inadequate.

My tiny skirt easily rises past my butt to reveal my pristine white panties, which now seem perversely inappropriate. They might as well have VIRGIN stitched on to them. Even a pair of lacy thongs wouldn't produce the lecherous laughs that erupt at the sight of them.

The shame of it all causes my eyes to water with fear, humiliation, and frustration. I don't know if it's better or worse that I can't see the audience with my head forced forward like this. I strain to turn and realize how immobile I am.

Suddenly the danger I'm in becomes acutely evident. I am utterly helpless and trapped, free for any of them to have their way with me. The only thing keeping them at bay is the rules of decorum, and I'm not sure how long that will last.

"Simmer down, boys! Simmer down! The show is only getting started. This is just to whet the appetite of those of you with big pockets. After all, the main event--the cherry auction--is yet to come!"

That gets a hearty laugh. Chester has managed to calm them, but even I know it's temporary.

He loudly clears his throat to quiet them even more before going into his spiel. "Kimberly Swanson! As punishment for your crimes, you are to receive twenty firm smacks on the ass with the Alpha House paddle!"

"Woof, Woof, Woof!"

"Now...we could do this the prim and proper way," Chester begins with a chuckle. I feel a sense of dread overcome me. "Or...we could do this the Alpha Dog way. What do you all prefer?"

"Alpha! Alpha! Alpha!" The chant is louder than anything before it.

"N-no!" I squeal, my throat slightly strained by the collar. I don't even know what the "Alpha Dog way" means, but it doesn't sound good.

"Sorry Kimmie, the men have spoken!"

Before I can protest further, if only to ask what the hell he means, I feel his fingers claw into the waistband of my panties. Without ceremony, he tears them past my ass and down as far as they will go--which is enough to expose me.

"No, stop! Don't do this, Chester! Please!" I cry out, whimpering in terror and mortification.

I feel the cool air of the room lick across my most intimate areas, which clinch in response. Even my anus, visible through my widely spread ass cheeks, puckers in protest.

The men begin stomping their feet and barking out the Alpha chant to a defeating degree. The beating of my heart matches the thunderous sound.

What the hell is happening?

My only saving grace is that my legs are spread so wide that Chester can't pull them down far enough to give the crowd a completely unobstructed view of my innocence.

"Hmm, seems we have a problem here, boys! Anyone got a solution?"

"I do!"

I can't see a thing, so I have no idea what this "solution" is. I sense the sound and vibration of footsteps on the stage. Even over the roar of approval, I hear a switchblade opening.

They let them bring in weapons? Then again, these aren't the kind of men used to hearing the world "no." My heart races as I sense a hulking mass of a man behind me kneel right by my loafers

"Fuck, she looks nice and tight. I'll cut her panties off in return for one lick."

"What? No! I didn't agree to that!" I protest.

"Sure thing, Dave-O. Anything for the CEO of Genitech," Chester says, ignoring me.

The CEO of a multi-billion dollar corporation is crouched by my half-naked body?

I hear the swift swish of the knife easily cutting through the fabric of my panties, first at the crotch, then one of the sides. They completely fall away and I'm left with nothing to hide my shame. I've been waxed completely bare--another demand by Crystal; I secretly wonder if she knew it would be like this tonight. As it is, everything from my lower stomach to the end of my ass crack is fully on display for every man in the room, the cameras set up for distance viewers, and the senior members of my sorority.

Dave must be holding up his shredded white cotton prize because a riotous roar fills the air. Maybe it's my imagination but I swear I hear Crystal's cheer louder than anyone's.

My tears come in harder now, knowing I have no dignity left. I try to wriggle into a more decent position but I can't, and all I'm rewarded with is a low chuckle of amusement from Chester and "Dave-O."

Without warning, his face sinks into my exposed area. His forehead against my asshole. His nose pressed against my opening, hard enough to cause an acute pain. His mouth puckered to surround my clit as he draws it out and lashes his tongue against it.

"Unnnnhh!" I cry out, hating how much pleasure it gives me even as disgusted, frightened, and humiliated as I am. So this is what it feels like? I've never had a man do this to me before. I've used my fingers and electronic devices before, mostly in secret, but this is a completely different feeling. The way his tongue flicks and circles, teases and tortures--electric bolts of sleaze-covered pleasure attack my body causing me to writhe and cry in protest and ecstasy. It feels degrading yet powerful.

And entirely against my will. In front of over a hundred men who are foaming at the mouth to do the same to me--and worse.

"Stop it, you disgusting creep!" I cry as yet another shameful shudder runs through my body, belying my opposition.

I'm grateful when he pulls away. He smacks my ass hard enough to elicit a cry of pain. Then I feel his hulking mass tower over me as his mouth comes to my ear. "You're about to be nothing more than my cum dump you little cunt. If I were you, I'd keep that sweet mouth of yours shut, before I decide to fuck that as well when I win this acution."

I gasp in shock at the vile, degrading language. How dare he talk to me that way! I'm a Chi. No one talks to us like that, not even the Alphas!

Now, I've been reduced to nothing more than a...cum dump?

As if to cement the label, he stuffs my ruined panties into my mouth, muffling any further coherent protest.

Now all that I have left are my tears of shame.

"Let's give it up for my man Dave! The hero of the evening!" Chester shouts. Both he and Dave are rewarded with a loud cheer and more "Woof" chants.

Meanwhile the "cum dump" is left once again more exposed than ever, now that he's no longer hulking over me. My back is arched enough to show off my plump, round buttocks and long, lithe thighs--both spread wide to give the eventual winning bidder a perfect view of the goods, even that usually hidden within my depths.

After Dave's bit of disgusting torture, I know I'm wet, my naked lips parted and glistening for the crowd. All the better to "whet their appetite."

"Okay folks, it's crackin' time! Are we ready?

"YEAH!" It's a gladiator yell if ever I heard one. I close my eyes as the chanting and foot stomping signals their approval.

"One!"

When the first WHACK comes, I don't even register it at first. In the beginning, it's just the reverberation of my full ass. Crystal has always teased me about how huge it is. I can only imagine the glee she's getting from seeing how much it jiggles and quakes.

Then the sting hits.

I cry out in pain and rage through the panties in my mouth that I can't seem to push out with my tongue. The fire lashes across my ass cheeks and radiates down my thighs causing them to tremble, only increasing my shame. I hadn't expected it to hurt quite this much.

I also hadn't expected such a strange sensation once the worst of the pain wore off. The ache throbs, causing my flesh to pulsate, but there's an undercurrent of something degradingly pleasant.

The next swat comes, eroding any pleasant feeling. But once again, it's tempered by that drizzle of enjoyment. I moan and writhe under the confusing mix of sensations, not caring that it only intensifies the hunger of the crowd behind me who yell out their testosterone-driven encouragement.

"Five!"

"Give it to the bitch!"

"Harder, harder!"

"That's right, smack that fat ass!"

They really are like animals! If the media could see these titans of industry, these elected officials, these future leaders...all frothing at the mouth with lust as their basest instincts take over, all for a nineteen-year-old college freshman, society would probably crumble.

My tears are unleashed again, flowing down my face as though each swat from the paddle is shaking them loose against my will. I don't care, the pain and pleasure practically drowns me, making me forget about everything else. My nakedness. My humiliation. My disgust. My nemesis who must be enjoying every bit of it.

"Ten!"

"Punish her!!" I hear one female voice screech in a higher pitch above the rest. It's her--Crystal. She did this. She put me here.

It only adds to my rage. I struggle against the bars and cuffs, which has everything jiggling and shaking even more, as though I'm enjoying it.

"Ha, ha! Look at the little piggy squirm!"

"Spank her harder!"

"Make that ass jiggle!"

"Fifteen!"

Only five to go. If it wasn't for these bars, I really would topple over. My body is nothing more than tenderized flesh, weak for the taking. I almost welcome the ultimate violation to come, if only to set me free from this continuous assault against my ass.

"Twenty!"

There's a mixture of cheers and growls for more on the heels of that final swat. I'm nothing more than a tear-stained, weak, whimpering mess. I no longer care that I'm still completely exposed to more men than most women even sleep with in their life. My ass cheeks feel sore and raw. I doubt I'll be able to sit for at least a few days, at least not without hissing in pain.

But Chester is quick to remind me of my shame. "Ho, ho fellas...looks like someone enjoyed their punishment a bit too much! Little innocent Kimmie is wetter than the Pacific!"

Wicked laughter fills the air.

That's when the humilation comes roaring back with a passion. I feel the wetness covering not only my pussy lips but my inner thighs, as though I inadvertently gushed a river of pleasure during my ordeal. Did I really get that wet from spanking? No matter how much I protested, or how many tears cover my face, the cool air lapping against every soaked, glistening "wetter than the Pacific" surface of my backside has revealed to everyone that I enjoyed it.

I may be a virgin, but deep down I'm nothing more than a cum dump who enjoys this degradation. The horror at what that might put into the mind of the winning bidder sends shudders through my body.

Chester laughs, misinterpreting it. "Looks like our Kimmie wants a bit more."

"Woof! Woof! Woof!"

"At the very least, Alpha House deserves a souvenir," he says. Before I can protest as to what that means, I feel the handle of the paddle slip between the lips of my sex, but not deeply enough to penetrate.

"Unnnh," I moan as he slides it up and down, coating the handle with my wetness. Each tender area sizzles with pleasure as it makes a pass back and forth.

Until he stops right at the center, pressing, and testing the give.

"Nooo!" I cry in pain, even over the panties stuffed in my mouth.

"Oh yeah, this one is tight, boys. Fortunately, she's pretty damned lubricated as well. Still, you better hope you're not packing an anaconda or you're gonna have a fight on your hands. But hey, we'll throw in the stockade with the winning bid so you can keep her in place."

Laughter erupts again. I protest, incoherent against the underwear in my mouth as I struggle to be released. The panic that Chester will leave me bound like this consumes me.

12