Audience Participation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helga bent at the knees, squatting and parting her legs to make it clear that Martin was, in fact, licking her slit, even though it was tricky for him to gain access in their current positions.

With enormous muscular control, she lowered herself to her back with Martin on top and spread her legs, giving him access to her pussy, which now was pointed directly at the audience. Having offered this tantalising view, however, she closed her legs, forcibly trapping the man's head, ensuring that he had no choice, but to keep working on her.

What was very obvious was that Martin was hard - rock hard - as Helga moved her mouth up and down his shaft. Scott had heard that choking could make orgasms more intense, and wondered if Martin had, in fact, been turned on by his apparent suffocation-by-pussy.

The way Helga worked the six inches of cock in her mouth made Scott believe she would have a mouthful of cum very soon. Again, it was the awesome control that she demonstrated as her neck thrust back and forth, while most would have only the ministrations of their tongue to rely on. However, when it seemed certain that Martin would cum, Helga suddenly released him, rolling him aside, gasping for air.

She turned to him and leaned over to grasp his cock. Scott thought briefly that she was going to lift him physically off the floor, and wondered if a cock was sufficiently well attached to handle the weight of an adult male. He was relieved not to find out, as Helga commanded Martin to stand, and led him by his erection to the side of the stage. She pointed at the rigid member and commanded:

"You stay hard. If you not hard, I carry you to seat by balls."

It was clear to all that she was deadly serious - Martin needed to stay hard or suffer a very public castration. To make her point, Helga grabbed his balls and squeezed. The poor man squealed as her bicep flexed. The thought of the strength being exerted made every man in the room wince - even the security guards.

Helga approached the microphone.

"I need two helpers. I come find you."

She lowered herself to the floor and walked imperiously around the tables. She stopped occasionally to massage the shoulders of one of the patrons, testing the muscle beneath their shirt and making several wince as she squeezed. Her bare pussy was at face height for most, and she tended to stand close to male and female observers with legs slightly parted, allowing them to enjoy a more intimate view. She would often stand in typical 'muscle' poses, inviting people to touch the solid mounds and stroke her skin.

Eventually, she meandered towards Scott and John's table. She felt John's bicep, but was clearly unimpressed, then stood behind Scott's lady friend, who finally relinquished her grip on his erection to turn and stare at the impressive specimen behind her.

Helga flexed a mighty bicep, and both Scott and his new friend reached out to touch this miraculous bulge. Scott's first sense was how wonderful she smelled - clean and fresh, with a hint of baby oil - and maybe a musky undertone, perhaps a result of Martin's tonguing. Next, he gazed at the sheer size of the muscle. He was proud of his thighs, but this was definitely larger in both depth and height. Her skin was golden, and almost glittered as he gazed on it.

Normally, Scott would have asked permission to touch a lady - especially one wearing nothing but a sports bra - but he felt his hand drawn to her. Her skin was incredibly, like stroking glass - warm, living glass. The oil did not make her slimy, but his fingers felt no resistance as he stroked. Then he squeezed, expecting to press her skin inwards before encountering muscle. She was solid. Like rock, and in his amazement, he looked into her eyes, to see her smiling down at him.

On the other side, his erstwhile fuck-buddy was feeling the other arm.

Suddenly, Helga dropped the pose. She grabbed both Scott and the young woman by the arm and lifted them up from their seats. One beefy hand grabbed Scott's solid member, while the other grabbed the woman's butt, and both were dragged away to the stage.

Scott was terrified. He wanted to run, but knew he could not. He had agreed to participate if called upon and Helga and the security guards were giving him little option. His partner seemed less fazed by her selection, but beneath her smile, Scott detected a definite apprehension when she caught his eye.

They stood either side of Helga as she spoke to the audience.

"We have our new friends. He have hard cock already. Is good. If he take tablets, ve have fun - or maybe it just Helga's muscles. And a beautiful lady. She have nice tits, no? Vat your names?"

It turned out Scott's partner on stage was called Natalie - Nat to her friends, and Helga introduced them to a warm round of applause.

"Now," continued the muscular goddess, "Nat and Scott vill entertain us. Zis time, I shall be referee. Zey will wrestle. Zis time, ze losers - Martin and whoever - vill be our bitches."

Scott gulped. He did not like the idea of being Helga's 'bitch' - although, privately, it was quite exciting. He considered what form it might actually take. His consideration was brief, however, as Helga continued.

"you vill wrestle until von of you is naked. First one naked is loser. Before we start, I feel varm. Vait."

She grabbed the sports bra and simply ripped it off. Her breasts were magnificent, and Scott gazed in awe. Had he not already been erect, he would be now.

They stood proudly on her chest, held firm by her mighty pecs. There was no evidence of artificial enhancement, and Scott estimated they had to be a D cup. Her nipples were large and deep reddy-brown, with areolae perhaps two inches across.

"Come," commanded Helga, "Enjoy my tits."

An arm encircled both 'volunteers'' necks and dragged them each to a nipple. They sucked willingly, although the pressure of the arms made them feel like helpless hospital patients being suffocated by soft, plump pillows.

When they were released, her nipples stood gloriously erect, a good two centimetres proud of her breast. She reached a hand between her thighs and rubbed the inviting slit between.

"I very vet," Helga informed her rapt audience, before placing her fingers in her mouth, "and I taste vonderful."

Without further ado, Scott and Nat were pushed to their knees facing one another, and the naked figure of Helga, towering above them, prepared to start the wrestling match. She delivered final pep-talks.

"Scott. Do not be gentleman. You regret if you lose. Nat. Do not be lady. Use your advantage."

She blew the whistle, and the two engaged. Immediately, the audience were aware that Nat wore no panties - a serious disadvantage, which increased as her flimsy top was easily removed. In truth, the fabric was so thin that it tore away almost as Scott grabbed it.

If nothing else, Scott was sensitive. He knew he could easily defeat Natalie - he was taller and stronger after all - but he felt it was rather unfair not to allow her some small victories along the way, so he allowed her to strip off his shirt with relative ease.

He decided to remove her skirt next. It should be fairly easy - the main issue being to work it over her generous hips and rounded buttocks.

As gently as possible, he flipped her on to her back, and moved on top of her to undo the zip. This meant that she had access to the zip and buttons on his trousers, which she undid, but would make it tricky for her to pull them off - and anyway, even if he was left in just boxer shorts, getting rid of bra, stockings and suspenders should be easy.

He dragged the skirt over her hips as his trousers dropped, and went for her bra - not even stopping to admire the small runway of hair above the neat slit and folds of her intimate parts.

Using his height, Scott reached over the top, forcing her head down, until he felt her face push into his penis. Instead of withdrawing, however, she adjusted, allowing her mouth to work on his shaft through the cotton of his shorts. It felt so good that he almost forgot that he needed to strip her.

Overcoming his desire to let her strip him and suck him properly, Scott unclipped her bra, allowing it to slide down her arms to the floor.

He was about to carry on and strip off her suspender belt and stockings together, when his mistake became blindingly clear. The first thing he felt was pleasure - a hand grabbing his balls - rapidly followed by agony. Natalie was not submitting meekly, as he thought, simply waiting for him to be distracted.

She had been supporting her weight on her arms as she mouthed him, but as she grabbed his balls, she allowed her weight to drop, pulling his testicles down with the weight of her body. Scott screamed and flung himself away from her, before curling up, incapacitated, on the floor. Once there, he lay, foetal, while she dragged off his boxer shorts, before whispering a sincere(ish) "sorry" in his ear.

His brain was still numb as Helga dragged him to his feet, still cradling himself, and announced Natalie as the winner. She continued to speak to the audience, as he gradually became aware of what was happening around him.

"Now," Helga was saying, "Ve have two losers and two vinners. It is for me and Nat to decide ze fate of our losers."

She dragged Martin on to the stage, and lay him on his back. Gently, but firmly, Scott was laid out beside him and his hands forced to his sides.

"First," announced Helga, "Ve take our pleasure. Come, Nat."

Scott became aware of warmth beside his head, then a heady, musky aroma and a familiar, moisture and heavenly taste across his lips. He recognised it as a cunt, dropping on to his face, and demanding licking, He was very willing to oblige.

He was unable to see who this cunt belonged to, but guessed it must be Nat, as while the skin was smooth, it was more soft and pliable than Helga's had been.

He licked voraciously, delighting in her taste and flowing juices, finding the hard nub of her clitoris. The pain in his balls had reduced to a dull ache, and he was willing to forgive Natalie, especially as his punishment seemed so pleasant. The thighs over his ears prevented him from hearing too much, but it was not long before he realised that she was achieving her climax.

As the audience watched, Helga and Nat 'tagged' one another, before swapping. For Scott, the appearance of the muscular thighs, very wet labia and golden, glittering flesh was a different experience altogether.

While Nat had pressed gently against him, Helga's thighs crushed him, pinning his face in position. She had turned around, so that while Nat's ass had been over his chin, the crack between Helga's rock-solid buttocks was over his nose. Helga was also heavier - muscle mass, he assumed - and these factors combined to make breathing near impossible.

Regardless, every aspect of Helga was turning him on. Her body bore witness to how beautiful and feminine the muscular form could be. Ally this with the silky skin, fresh scent and mixture of juices and lightly scented skin oils, and there was no question - he had never been more excited than he was now.

He lapped furiously, desperate to drink in as much as possible, and delighted when his tongue met her fingers, allowing him to focus on the dark hole, while she attended to her clitoris.

Better still, she began to wank his cock.

Suddenly, the pressure on his head increased, and he thought his head might pop like a ripe melon as her thighs squeezed. She had climaxed, and as he was crushed, so juices gushed from her, making him believe he might drown first - still - what a way to go!

Finally, she relaxed, and he could breathe again. Scott hoped they would swap once more, but Helga had one brief act for him to perform first. Moving down slightly, she spread her buttocks, presenting her anus to his mouth.

He had never been a huge fan of rimming, but this time, he had little option - and regardless, Helga was impeccably clean, and smelt uniformly delicious. He extended his tongue to the dark hole and flickered around the tight ring, enjoying the sensation, and assuming that she was stroking herself as he lapped.

She did not remain on him for long, before she and Natalie swapped again. This time, the slim girl lowered herself onto his cock, her pussy soaking and slimy as he entered her to the hilt.

Seeing her properly for the first time, he realised how attractive she was. Her long, blonde hair framed delicate features and a look of mischief as she smiled broadly at him. Her breasts were small, pert, with pointed nipples, a shade lighter than the rest of her skin.

She rode him vigorously, and he thought he might cum inside her, until Helga tapped her arm to stop. Nat looked disappointed, but realised that Helga was in control.

Both women dismounted, and Helga approached the microphone, her juices, like Nat's, running down her thighs.

For the first time, Scott was able to look at the audience.

By now, the tables had been moved aside and replaced with large floor cushions. As he surveyed the room, he realised that many of the watchers were either naked or in a state of significant undress. Most were involved in some kind of sexual act - many fucking doggy style, so that both parties could still watch the stage, while others indulged in oral or manual sex, looking regularly to ensure they missed nothing.

Scott spotted John, his erection part visible as it thrust into the eager mouth of one of Nat's friends, while her other friend knelt with her head between the other girl's thighs, licking slowly and sensuously.

"Our losers have brought us pleasure," intoned Helga, "and now is time for zeir punishment. Nat and I vill be back very soon, vile zey have a drink and prepare."

Martin and Scott, experiencing the bond of shared torment, yet uncertain as two men with erections standing together are always likely to be, walked to a small table where two drinks had been set up. They swallowed thirstily.

A few minutes later, Helga and Nat reappeared. This time, Scott's jaw dropped. Helga had mentioned punishment - but what he saw terrified him. Both were still naked, apart from one item - around their waist, each wore a leather belt, connected to straps on their thighs and running between their legs. To the front was attached an artificial penis - a dildo, probably no more than seven inches long, and of average girth, but looking enormous to Scott's eye.

He had never received anal sex before - though he had fucked female partners in that way many times. He gulped, realising that he had no choice, and simply reflecting that if his past girlfriends had coped with his larger cock, then surely these would not damage him.

Helga walked to the two men and faced them. Rather than ask them to get on hands and knees, she grabbed their shoulders and pushed them with a an effortless strength to the floor, then walked behind, shoving them forward. In truth, what felt to Scott like a brutal shove was little more than a tap from the extraordinary woman.

She faced the audience once more, and informed them:

"Each man vill be fucked until Nat and me reach our pleasure. Our devices vill excite us. Zey have parts to rub the cunt pieces. You may buy zem at reception. Zey are, by the vay, vell greased."

Scott was relieved at the latter statement. The idea that this might happen without lubricant was unthinkable. He also smiled at the sales pitch.

Glancing at Martin, Scott noticed that he did not seem too concerned. Maybe he enjoyed anal play or was bi-sexual. The lack of concern was somehow reassuring, and Scott reframed the concept in his mind. Maybe this was a chance to open new doors in his sex life. He did not consider himself bisexual, but if he enjoyed this, maybe he could incorporate into his own activities with future partners.

He had hoped Natalie would be partnered with him. Not that he found Helga unattractive - the opposite, in fact, but he feared that her sheer power might jettison the surrogate penis deep into his guts and cause serious injury. However, this wish was not answered, as Helga positioned herself behind him and forcefully pulled his buttocks apart.

His fears about Helga's care for his rectum proved unfounded. It was clear that he was not her first 'anal virgin', and she entered him gently, introducing a couple of inches before withdrawing, then another inch and another until he felt her hips and thighs rest against his.

Then she began to thrust - slowly at first, then building speed.

Initially, he had felt some pain, then the bizarre sensation of something going the wrong way into the passage - then pleasure. He had heard about prostate stimulation, but never quite believed how good it could be. He felt a light headed euphoria, building as Helga thrust harder and faster.

The pace and force of her thrusts were terrifying. So rapid, slapping against his thighs with an audible 'crack' which Natalie could never recreate. He felt his ecstasy mounting, as if building to a full orgasm as she pounded him. This barely seemed like a punishment at all.

Then, he heard an almighty 'slap', before pain began to radiate from the cheek which Helga had begun to spank - thankfully not with the full force of her arm, which he suspected would fracture his pelvis, but with glancing blows. He knew he would have trouble sitting in the morning.

Natalie followed Helga's lead, but less vigorously. Martin would probably have red hand prints, while Scott's entire buttock would burn and bruise. Suddenly, there was an almighty shout - initially it sounded like pain, then turned to pleasure. The slowing in movement and shaking of the hips behind him made Scott realise that Helga had achieved her orgasm. Beside her, Natalie too was crying out - although Scott suspected that her cries were more forced, perhaps wanting this concluded.

He was pushed to the floor, his back passage suddenly vacated as he fell painfully onto his engorged dick. He rolled over to watch both women undo the strap-ons, as Helga placed an arm around Natalie's shoulders. Once again, she prepared to address the room.

"Ladies and gentlemen. It remains only for ze men to cum. Ve have a special vay for zis. Ze men vill wrestle. Ze vinner vill be ze von who does not cum. Zey vill try to make ozzer spunk. Ze vinner vill zen fuck and cum viz ze gorgeous Nat."

Scott listened in disbelief. He was now expected to make Martin cum - and he really was not keen. It would mean jerking off or sucking the other man. He assumed he would be good at it, as he had first hand knowledge of how to bring himself to a climax - but he never imagined doing this to someone else.

Helga hauled Martin to his feet, while Scott was more gently lifted by Natalie. As she stood next to him, she whispered.

"Please win. I want you to fuck me and take me home and fuck me again - and never come back here. It's been amazing - but once is enough. Please, please win."

The men faced each other and engaged. Both were fit and reasonably strong, but Scott was taller by a couple of inches, and more lithe. Perhaps sport encouraged his ability to twist and his reflexes were better - but Martin, it seemed, had more physical strength. It also seemed, from Martin's smile, that he was bisexual, as Scott thought, and would find it more straightforward to adapt to sex with a man.

Scott began by trying to wrestle the other man, while Martin dived for Scott's erection. Although Scott found himself on top, he suddenly recognised that his penis was being rubbed along the shaft - and the head was warm. Martin was sucking him off. With little time for prudishness, he grabbed the man's smaller cock and rubbed vigorously, recognising that wanking him off might be better than using his mouth.

In truth, this was less a matter of wrestling, and more a case of who could hold out the longest - and Scott felt far from confident.