Audio: My Notes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand grabbed my hair and wove her fingers into the roots. My hair became the reigns to control my speeds and pressures by as she used this to guide me to the right place to get her to her desired destination. Then the pressure increased and her thighs tightened too. I held my position readily as she kept my head still with her hands and used her hips to grind the last bits of enjoyment out of using my mouth. She needed to recover and I wanted to bask as well.

Her eyes opening were like a light turning on in the room. Bright and happy she made me happy.

"Now I want you in me." Her voice was huskier now, recovering from one act but still desiring the other. I re-mounted her and went to slide in - her hand come around to guide me again. Her fist stopped my depth just as before. I closed my eyes and tried to endure. She moved her hand to my back and used her arms to pull me down so our chests were pressed. My head was around her neck and shoulder and hers to mine when she said, "Now, deep."

The end of Chapter 2.

--:--
--:--
1.0
AlecBond
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

First of Many Fucks The first time my boyfriend Peter fucked me.in First Time
Masked Affair Anything can happen at a masquerade...in Erotic Couplings
The Plan Pt. 01 Middle aged man is forced to train as a sex butler.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Babymaking with Greg FTM invites his buddy over to get his girlfriend pregnant.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Baby, Bend Over A new roommate leads to a steamy experience in the garden.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories