Audrey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Audrey. I love you. You are my precious girl and..." I paused. She waited with baited breath for me to either reject or accept her as a woman and just as a daughter. "I want you to be mine and I want your pleasure to be as monumental as mine was." The beast had won. With a tear in her eye she bent down and kissed me tentatively. As we found each other's mouths I pulled her into me. Any sense of grogginess I had experienced earlier was completely erased, and was replaced by fierce passion and lust. I sat her on my lap and we began to kiss more passionately. Tongues intertwined, labored breaths, and the heat from both of our sexes was incredible. She began to slowly grind herself on my cock and I felt myself harden once more for her. I turned her head to the side and began to lick and nip at her throat as it spurned her on to grind harder.

"Fuckkkk." She moaned. I responded by kissing her deeply again squeezing her supple breasts. She then invited me to suckle them... The daughter who I fed with a milk bottle was now offering her breasts to me. I proceeded to kiss her sensual tear drop breasts and found her areolas. I sucked them deeply and loved the taste of her in my mouth. She reached down between us and positioned my reinvigorated cock at her entrance, and looked up at me for approval. The beast in me once again called for my lust to be sated. I listened.

"Daddy... Be gentle... I haven't done this before with anyone." I looked up at her and kissed her again.

"We'll do it together." I continue kissing her as I pushed my cock's head inside. With a slight pop, I entered my daughter. She opened her mouth wider and moaned.

"Wait... Wait..." She closed her eyes and tilted her head to the ceiling in pain, pleasure, or possibly both. After a minute she moved her hips closer to me, which told me all I needed to know. I sank deeper into her and the her flower was incredibly tight. After a few stop and starts I was fully inside her. Committing fully to this I picked her up, with my cock fully inside her, and placed her on the bed in a missionary position. Her face had made a surprised 'o' look to it, and her pleasure was beyond words as mine had been earlier.

"Daddy... please... Daddy... please..." She moved her hips up placing me fully inside her again. And again I complied with her wishes. We started making love right there. I looked down to see deep crimson liquid coming from her. But she pulled my face to hers and kissed me as a sign to continue. I moved my hips purposefully the nerve endings of my cock on fire as I did so. Her vagina was squeezing me attempting to milk out of me the seed that entered her throat. I picked up my pace feeling my balls slap against her shapely bottom and she responded by attempting to move her body up to meet mine to drive my member deeper into her. We moved as one for what seemed like an eternity. Her moaning was a sweet song to me, which let me know she loved and wanted me. As I continued my efforts, my cock grew harder and I knew that could only mean one thing.

"I need to cum daddy... please..." she moaned. Her breasts heaved with each of my strokes, which again created such an erotic tableau that it took all my effort to control myself from cumming right then.

"Cum for Daddy." I don't know where the words came from, but there they were. And with that a spasm of orgasm ripped through Audrey. Her tight deflowered sex rippled with delicious release. She screamed out of pleasure, and this drove me over the edge. I pulled out and cum hot jism all over her breasts as she squeezed them together for me. The cum lined her breasts in such an excellent way that I couldn't help but admire how sexy she was in that moment. She then took my cock back in her mouth and cleaned me. To thank her, I responded by cleaning her sex as well until she gripped my face in her thighs and came into my mouth...

----------------------

We had sex two more times that night. And held each other until the next morning. I don't know what my wife will think or what anyone else will think, but... I love my daughter, and we will be together as long as fate allows.


12