Audrey & Harry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tense with every lick at first, especially every time he tries prodding his stiffened tongue inside me. But he doesn't relent, and soon I feel my body relaxing, slowly giving in beneath his assault. He sucks away on my tender rosebud, and I feel it loosening, relaxing, and this time when the tip of his tongue pokes into my hole I let him in. He drives his slippery tongue into me, wriggling his way inside, and my clingy sphincter pinches him and pulls him in.

"Oh, God, Harry..." I mewl softly as he penetrates my pink ring.

His fingers grip my fleshy ass cheeks tight as he voraciously eats me, jabbing his tongue in and out of my virgin anus. My yips becomes yelps and moans, and he slurps and laps and kisses, lewdly smooching my sphincter, wiggling his tongue deeper into my snug wet hole.

I barely notice Mr Davis coming up beside me until his hands are on me. He reaches beneath me and unclips my bra, freeing my heaving, sweat-slicked breasts. He tosses the garment aside as I gaze up at him, and he runs his smooth fingers over my tits, kneading them gently in his powerful hands. He traces a thumb lightly around the tender brown ring of my areola, and then rubs it over my erect pink nipple. I gasp and moan as he moves his thumb in little circles, stimulating the sensitive nub, and making me yelp as he pinches it firmly. He leans down, and I raise my chest eagerly to meet his mouth. My other nipple slips between his dark lips, and he hungrily sucks away, swirling his tongue around the bumpy nub.

God, I'm in fucking heaven! All I need is..

His free hand slides over my stomach and down to my wet gash, fingers finding my clit. They begin rubbing, teasingly at first, and then firmly, pinching my mound and grinding my throbbing clit into my pubis with his palm. I whimper, squeezing my thighs against his arm, and reach out, fingers curling around his stiff cock. I grip his warm meat, tugging at it gently.

Two thick fingers slide suddenly into my tight slit, eased in by just how insanely nectar-slick my cunt is. He sinks them in deep, curving them upwards to grip me tight, and I feel my eyes rolling into the back of my head as he explores my intimate depths with his fingertips. His palm grinds against my clit, and he begins fucking me with his fingers, sawing them furiously into my sopping hole. It's so fast and intense that I almost black out from the sudden assault of sheer pleasure. Combined with Harry furiously tongue-fucking and wetly frenching my anus, and the way he's pinching my nipples, all at once I'm overwhelmed by a cascade of pleasure from my overstimulated holes. I gasp, eyes wide as I'm consumed without warning by the rippling, bursting surge of my climax.

"Oh...oh...ahh!"

It comes so fast I scream again, completely overwhelmed, my body tensing and jerking against the desk. Mr Davis slips his slick fingers free and furiously thrums them over my clit, driving my climax into another dimension. I can't breathe, can't think. Harry jams his tongue deep into my ass even as my clenching sphincter tries to force him out. A strange new sensation overwhelms me, an electric spark running like a shiver through my crotch, and as I tense and kick my legs out and raise my hips I feel a stream of liquid squirt violently from between my splayed lips, spraying Harry's forehead as I shudder and spasm.

I grip my tits as I wrench them from Mr Davis' grasp, squeezing them hard, my fingers digging into the soft flesh. My ass slaps against the table as I buck, pelvis rising and falling, sending two more light sprays of hot girl-cum over Harry's head as my orgasm radiates through me, ending in a trickle of warm liquid running into the cleft of my ass. I arch back, gasping for breath, craning my neck until I'm looking at the back of the room.

Harry keeps eating my hole as I shudder and tremble, as my orgasm slowly dissipates. I moan softly as he works, tongue sliding about gently now, and he ends with a final kiss, before breaking apart. I breathe steadily, and then let out a long sigh and struggle up onto my elbows. Harry's gazing at me from between my legs, smiling at me in sheer amazement. His mouth glistens wetly, his lips slick, his face glinting with spattered droplets of my orgasm, his sandy hair damp.

It takes me a moment for my fumbling lips to work. "H...holy fuck...did I...did I just..."

He nods, grinning at me, and several droplets run down his cheek.

"Fuck, I've never...I didn't know I could do that. Shit, sorry."

It's not a lie, I've never made myself squirt. I remember Kate telling me once that all girls could do it, but I don't think I believed her.

He shrugs. "Totally worth it."

Mr Davis leans down, one hand fondling my tit, and growls softly in my ear, "I bet there's a lot of things you didn't know this body could do."

I look up at him, a dangerous smile playing across my lips, and I reach out, caressing his cock, feeling that incredible, warm girth. I breathe out slowly. I've waited enough. I'm ready. I need this. I give him a squeeze, and press my lips into a pout and whisper, "Why don't you show me another?"

He studies me for a moment, as if trying to make sure I'm implying what he thinks I'm implying, and then nods, his dark eyes burning into mine. He move around the desk, takes one look at Harry and jerks his head stiffly to the side. Harry scrambles dutifully out of the way, winking at me and grinning, and wipes his face on his arm. Mr Davis steps between my spread legs as I fall back onto my elbows and prop my heels on the edge of the table, moving up until his thighs bump the desk. His takes his cock in his hand and slaps it onto my navel, sliding it from side to side across my smooth skin.

My heart races, and I feel my fingers trembling. Looking down at those glorious ten inches of dark meat, watching the bulbous head slide over my belly button, I have to fight back a surge of trepidation. It's okay. I can do this. I'm ready.

He drags it down, brushing the tip through my patch of dark, glistening pubes. He moves slowly back and forth, gliding the underside gently against my splayed lips and hooded clit. I tremble, breath catching in my dry throat.

"You've done this before, I'm assuming?" he asks wryly, smirking at me.

I hesitate, consider lying for a moment, and then stiffly shake my head.

He goes still, head cocking a little. A hint of uncertainty flashes across his face. "Shit."

I reach down quickly, grabbing his throbbing erection and squeezing it tight, like I'm afraid he might pull it away. I guide him to me, hoping my hand isn't trembling as I pull him to my entrance, gently nudging my engorged labia apart. "Do it," I breathe shakily, locking eyes with him. "Take me."

He nods, holding my gaze. "You can tell me to stop at anytime."

I shake my head firmly. "I won't. You said we had to do whatever you said." I manage a sly smile. "Do it."

He curls his fingers back around his base, and nudges his spongy glans inside my soaked cleft. I let slip a shuddering breath, biting my lip as he enters me. I'm so incredibly slick he glides right in, my wet vagina suctioning him in, and I stare, enraptured, as his fat, deep-brown shaft is slowly enveloped by my silky soft folds. He slides further, stretching my inner walls with his delightful pressure, my silky tightness hugging his invading member as he sinks further into my tight canal.

"Ohhhh..." I moan, throwing my head back and biting my lip. I allow my body to go limp, savouring the sensation of being stretched so wide. He's so hot, I can feel him burning within me, throbbing as my inner muscles clutch him snugly. He stops with those three inches buried, allowing me to acclimatize, and gently circles his thumb around my clit as my vaginal walls clench and tighten. I steady my breaths, relaxing, gyrating with his rubbing, whimpering softly. He keeps this up for a minute or two, working his thumb around my clit with tantalizing deftness, before drawing back. His thick black meat slides from my splayed lips, looking obscenely large sticking from between my legs, glistening with my nectar.

He meets my eyes, and I hesitate for only a second before managing a single nod. A smirk tugs at the corner of his mouth, and he grips my thighs firmly. My pounding heart slows, the edges of my vision blurring as everything around me ceases to exist. I pull in a slow breath, and in one powerful stroke, Mr Davis drives into me.

A good eight inches of his thick, rigid shaft plunges into me, stretching me wide, filling my virgin cunt to its capacity. My vagina grips him, spasming, his veiny girth rubbing every ridge, every crevice within me. I gasp, mouth stretched wide, eyes wider, unable to make a sound. A lance of sharp pain collides with a surge of pure euphoric pleasure, and the two merge like a hurricane within me.I look down, my puffy labia stretched obscenely around his black meat, my vibrant clit bulging upwards.

And then he begins to fuck me. I don't think I'm appreciating just how gentle he's actually being, because it feels anything but. He drives into me, hips working smoothly as he sinks into my slick hole and draws right back. I cry out, fingers clutching, scraping and digging into his muscled chest, dragging him to me. He collapses onto me, his stomach pressing against mine as he glides in and out of my slippery depths, igniting burning ripples of ecstasy that surge through me with each pass.

God, I know there's pain, I can feel it in the way he stretches me, tearing me open, but it's dull and insignificant compared to the burning swell of pleasure. I make my feverish desire clear, heaving myself into his thrusts, spearing myself on his cock. He works to the chorus of my incoherent groaning, my fingers clawing at his skin, as he saws in and out of my tight tunnel.

My tits rise and fall in time with my heaving breath. I wrap my sweat-slicked legs around his bucking ass, gripping him with burning thighs and dragging him into me, driving another inch into my stretched canal. His mouth finds mine, lips frantic and feverish as we kiss, tongues lashing wetly.

The lust consumes me. I'm dizzy with it, unable to think clearly, a slave to his powerful strokes. His thighs slap against my pelvis, his balls smacking against my supple ass, his cock squelching as he dominates me. His tongue works deeper into my mouth, and I grip his shaven head, dragging him against me, mashing my mouth into his. When the kiss finally breaks I gasp for breath, saliva trailing between our lips.

I buck into him, meeting his thrusts with claps of flesh, staring into his eyes with wild intensity.

"Ohhhhh... F-fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...oh!"

He pounds into me, pistoning into my clenching, squelching hole. I forget about Harry, about the classroom, about everything. Other teachers and students be damned. Right now, I couldn't care if they all walked in and watched this man destroy my teenage cunt.

His flesh slaps against mine. I drag my tits against his toned chest, scraping my nipples against him as I bite at his neck. He moves between hard and fast strokes, furious and overwhelming, and long, deep powerful spearing, and then jerky bucking thrusts that drive his cock upwards into me, dangerously close to my g-spot. He rises up on his legs, thrusting down into me, using gravity to aide his plunging downward strokes. I reach a hand between us, between the press of our hot, sweaty flesh, and pinch my clit between my fingers and begin to grind.

Pleasure consumes me in waves, a deep, reverberating euphoria that makes me feel so deliciously full. I feel the orgasm come rushing, consuming me with sudden, overwhelming force. I thrum my hand, convulsing and writhing. Mr Davis stands suddenly, tugging his cock from me. I cry out, spraying him with my hot girl-cum as I squirt for the second time ever, squirting clear liquid over his belly and throbbing cock. I slam against the desk, banging my head painfully, fingers becoming a claw over my mound as I grit my teeth and shudder.

Oh fuck, cumming like that is really something else. I'm going to need to figure out how to do that on my own.

I suck in breaths, trembling, my tits heaving, nipples rock hard. He strokes his glistening, slick cock, shining with my sex, his dark skin glistening with droplets of my climax. He leans in and bumps his slippery glans against my engorged clit, and I yelp and whimper, squeezing my legs shut and shaking my head.

"N-no..."

"What's that?" he growls softly.

I shake my head, scraping it against the desk. "No, please...it's...it's too much...too sensitive."

My orgasm still radiates through me, shimmering waves of warmth slowly fading. But I feel so empty, so hollow, even as I ache from his abuse. I lift my head. "Come on, w...what are you waiting for?"

He slides his cock against my inflamed lips, smirking. "Beg."

"What?"

"Beg me."

I shake my head. "Please...oh God, please...fuck me! I need it...I need you...fill me!"

He grabs me, and I tense, gasping in relief, but he doesn't enter me. Instead he picks me up, hauling me around as he sits on the desk. He wraps my legs around him, and I fall onto his chest, hands scraping his clavicle. I kiss him, and he kneads my supple ass with his strong fingers, lifting me, nudging his cock back into my steamy wet hole, parting me. I moan as I sink onto him, that incredible sensation of fullness returning. I clutch him, and he begins fucking me again with deep, wet slaps. His hands grip my ass tight, pulling my cheeks wide as he slaps into me, burying himself almost to the hilt, sheathing his dick within my teenage pussy. I bury my face in his neck, mewling into him, breath scraping between my teeth as he drives away, relentless in his assault of my cunt.

I might have forgotten about Harry, but I'm reminded pretty apparently as his wet, velvety tongue slides across my spread asshole. I jerk and moan into Mr Davis as he laps and smooches my hole, already slippery with sweat and sex. He laps and licks, then trails down towards my stretched cunt-hole. Mr Davis buries himself within me, and I hear wet sucking and slurping, as he sucks at his balls and the base of his shaft, and our teacher groans beneath me.

Then he's back, worming his tongue inside my slippery asshole. I relent much quicker this time, that and my torrential flood of nectar has lubed me up pretty well. I relax, letting him slip into my tight orifice, rubbery sphincter opening for him as he explores my forbidden hole.

Together they fuck me, with cock and tongue, until Harry suddenly slips free. I moan sadly, wanting nothing more than for him to devour my ass like he did before. Instead I hear his footsteps, and hear him rattling about in one of the cupboards against the classrooms rear wall, and then he returns. I hear a click, and then wet slathering, and he places something on the desk beside ours. I crane my neck, peering through the tangle of hair that's fallen across my eyes, and see...

Lubricating jelly.

I blink at the jar of standard science equipment, and then my heart catches in my chest, and my eyes go very wide as I feel something slippery and firm nudge against my tight, virgin rosebud.

Oh God, he's not going to...no...no...

"Harry..." I mewl, shaking my head weakly.

His hands grip my back, and the pressure increases. I squirm, fighting the invading presence of that silky stiffness grinding against my forbidden hole. Mr Davis grips me tight, fucking me gently, not allowing me to move.

"Stop...I can't...you can't..."

Harry leans over me, pressing hard into me, that pressure driving against me, wedging into my wrinkled sphincter. It's so slippery, and I'm so weak right now, I can feel it giving even as I fight to clench. He caresses my hair, breath hot on my ear. "Shhh, yes you can. You got this, Audrey, just relax. Let me in."

I swallow, my mouth dry. Then I steady my nerves, shut my eyes, and relax.

And my virgin sphincter dilates, allowing the lubed head of his cock to slip into my anus. He penetrates me slowly, sinking into me, not forcing, but gently stretching me about his girth. It actually happens easier than I thought it would. I don't feel the need to scream or cry or beg him to stop. It's not painful; well, a little maybe. There's a sharp discomfort as my body protests the intrusion, a discomfort warring with a new strain of odd pleasure. I grip our teacher, teeth gritted, breathing hard.

He's bigger than my vibrator, and my anal walls spasm, fighting him, trying to reject him. I fight to relax, to stop my muscles from cramping, focusing on that strange pleasure drifting through me, subtle and deep and warming, as well as the enormous black cock stretching my cunt. You know what? If I can take that thing in my tight virgin slit, I can take Harry up my ass.

He holds his position, maybe half buried within me, or at least that's what it feels like, giving time for my clenching sphincter to grow accustomed to his presence. Mr Davis takes the opportunity to pick up speed, hammering his cock into me. I grip him hard, groaning into his shoulder, so consumed by his throbbing cock filling me I barely notice as Harry pushes on, driving a little deeper into my slippery orifice. The elastic ring of my butthole grips him tight, sucking him in. He fucks me gently, his slow strokes a glorious juxtaposition to Mr Davis' deep, relentless thrusts. The more he works his cock in and out, the more my unnaturally stretched sphincter relaxes.

He starts sinking in with ease, gliding deeper into my rectum, the pain diminishing, that uncomfortable pressure morphing into something far more enjoyable. I moan, giving in to the strange new sensations filling me as he sodomizes my virgin ass. Oh God, he must nearly have the entire thing inside me. He feels so much bigger than he is, but he keeps working slowly, patiently, stretching me and filling me so perfectly. That cloud of lust fills me, consuming me again.

Mr Davis grabs my hair and pulls me to his face, kissing me hard and then pushing me back. He smirks up at me as I bite my lip and whimper, his thighs slapping against mine. "You're a filthy, dirty girl, Ms Walker."

"W...what gave it away," I pant, shuddering.

"Have you really never done this before?"

I shake my head.

"Just a natural slut," he growls, fingers clenching my ass cheeks as Harry continues gliding in and out of my rear.

I lower my head and bite his lip, nipping it and whispering, "I'm your slut, Sir."

"What about me?" Harry murmurs in my ear, leaning into me and making me groan at the added pressure.

"I'm...I'll be anything for you, Harry."

"Yeah?" he nips my ear.

I nod, gritting my teeth as he pushes in further. "Oh, God, Harry, is it...is it all in?"

"Ugh...well, like...half of it is."

I groan softly, craning my neck and glancing over my shoulder in disbelief. Sure enough, I can see a pretty clear glimpse of Harry's rigid shaft disappearing into my spread cheeks. "Fuck..."

"Is it okay? Do you need me to stop?"

I shake my head furiously. "No! No, it's...it's amazing, Harry. I just...it just feels like so much more."

"I'll keep it where it is, okay? You just feel so incredible, Audrey."

"Like hell you will..." I mutter, baring my teeth in a slightly delirious smile. I turn back, eyes burning with lust. "Harry?"

He blinks. "Yeah?"

"Fuck me." I narrow my eyes. "Every inch."

"Are you sure?"

I'm not, at least, the rational part of my brain isn't. The part currently overrun with lust, however, drives me to nod.

He looks like he's contemplating it, and I clench my anal muscles, squeezing his cock. He gives a strangled moan, sucks in a shuddering breath, then wraps his fingers around a chunk of my hair. He leans down, pressing his lips to my ear. "Alright. You asked for it."

He draws back, sliding his rock-hard shaft out until only his bulbous glans is clenched by my tight ring, and then drives back in, spearing me mercilessly on his six inches of cock. I scream this time, but it's a shriek of pleasure, mostly, even if there is a sharp lance of pain as his engorged cock penetrates my virgin rectum. He drives me against Mr Davis' toned body, impaling me on their throbbing members, and Mr Davis grips me and begins fucking me, deep and rhythmic. I moan and gasp and cry, digging my fingers into him as they fuck me in tandem. They slam into me, moving as one, both cocks driving in at once, filling me. I shudder and writhe, biting down on Mr Davis' shoulder. They overwhelm me, driving my senses into a frenzy, their fat cocks gliding into my tight holes sending surges of rippling pleasure cascading through my ravaged body. I lose everything, consumed by the raging euphoria, sandwiched between their hot bodies as their flesh slaps against mine.