Audrey - New Beginnings Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However just as she felt herself about to find release, the client stopped and pulled out. Susan whimpered and was about to break the kiss and see what was going on, when Audrey began moaning into her mouth. Susan realized that the client was now thrusting into Audrey. Audrey began writhing and moaning louder.

However just as with Susan the moaning was cut off as the client pulled out unexpectedly. She returned to thrusting into Susan and she found herself rushing headlong towards orgasm once again. But just as before the client stopped before she could find release. The client to move back and forth between the two, never allowing them release. Finally she returned to thrusting into Susan and began thrusting two fingers from her right hand into Audrey. This time she didn't stop, but kept right on going and both of them moaned loudly as they both came, Susan onto the strapon and Audrey onto her fingers, which she must have thrust into her mouth as she spoke quietly.

"Hmm, delicious." She pulled out without warning thrust the dildo into Audrey's mouth.

"Clean it well for me." She twisted it and thrust it in and out numerous times before she was satisfied that it was clean. She removed the strapon and left her panties on the desk.

"Follow me girls." She led them to the couch and sat with her legs spread.

"Now for the final part of your punishments. As principal I am highly stressed and I need your help to relax." The two of them sunk to their knees and each took a nipple in their mouths. The client moaned and put a hand on each of their heads. They sucked and even nipped lightly for several moments before the client tapped each lightly on the shoulder.

"Okay, you know what to do." They lowered their heads between her legs to lick on either side. The client moaned louder and once again put a hand on each head. Audrey shifted so she could suck the client's clit while Susan moved to thrusting her tongue between the lips. Working in unison, thrusting and sucking the client was moaning louder as she gripped harder. The client began thrusting her own hips into their mouths. Her thrusting turned erratic and her breathing ragged as she seemed to go silent before collapsing onto the couch. When she had her breath back she spoke quickly.

"I trust you ladies have learned your lesson." They looked at each other briefly before turning back to her.

"Yes, ma'am." The three proceeded to dress and the client laid out some money on the table.

"You were great. I'll be in town next month, would it be possible to see you both again?" Audrey turned to Susan who stared in thought for a moment before nodding. "Good. I'll call when I'm back in town." The two grabbed the money and walked out, hand in hand.

"Were you serious back there Susan?" Susan gripped her hand tighter and brought it up to kiss.

"Of course. Even if you won't reconsider." They entered the elevator Audrey remained silent as she thought, but didn't let go of Susan. Turning to Susan she held out her left hand.

"Yes." Susan grinned and pulled out the ring to put it on Audrey's finger. They arrived in the lobby and Susan stopped causing Audrey's arm to be pulled as she was brought to a stop. Susan nodded to the front desk.

"You really want to go home?" Audrey grinned shaking her head as they walked over to the desk and get a room.

The next morning Audrey awoke with a grin and turned to Susan stirring as well.

"Well beautiful, I know we would both love to lie here all day, but I need to get some work done today and we need to find a day to get married on." They both dressed to go their separate ways. After dressing and getting a bite to eat, Audrey headed for the shop to see Gwen. Gwen was supervising the new sales assistant when she came in. Audrey gave Gwen a big hug. Gwen giggled softly when she spoke.

"Well someone's in a good mood." Audrey showed her the ring. "Oh, so you and Susan are getting back together?" Audrey continued to grin.

"We just need to set a date. We don't need anything fancy, just a day when our friends can be there." Gwen thought a moment before grinning.

"Why don't we make it a double wedding?" Audrey clasped Gwen's hands nodding.

"Yes, I'm sure Susan will agree. Then we'll start calling guests." Audrey rushed to the office to call Susan. The phone was picked up on the first ring.

"Hey Audrey, what's up? I only have a few minutes though." Audrey gripped the phone tighter in her excitement.

"Gwen had a great idea, she suggested that we do a double wedding with her and Drew. I know it's short notice, but it's in about two weeks." Susan was quick to respond.

"The sooner the better. Alright, I have to go, but start inviting people. I'll call in about an hour, tell me who you've invited and I'll call people at that point. Bye, Audrey."

"Bye, Susan." Audrey was in the midst of going through the list of people she wanted to invite, when someone called her. She looked and saw that it was Fatima.

"Hello Audrey, how are you?" Audrey had trouble finding her voice.

"I'm doing well Fatima. This is a bit awkward, but I'm actually inviting people to my wedding. By the way I thought you were going to call me after a month, it's been more like two." Fatima laughed awkwardly.

"Yeah I had some business that took longer than I expected and then my mother wanted me to visit, that's never quick. But what's this about you getting married?" Audrey relaxed as she spoke.

"Actually my ex and I are remarrying. If you are willing I would love for you to attend." Fatima's response was swift.

"Of course, I'll be happy to come."

The day of the wedding arrived and all went well, despite some looks from a couple in attendance toward Audrey and Susan getting married. During the reception Fatima found a quiet moment to approach them. She shook hands and gave both a quick peck on the cheek.

"Congratulations to both of you, you are both quite fortunate. I'm only sorry I never had a chance with you Audrey. However I still want to do business." She was about to turn away when Audrey put a hand on her arm and turned to Susan as she spoke.

"Audrey, I know what I agreed to, but this isn't the same." Audrey shrugged.

"You mean you don't want to?" Susan opened her mouth to speak, but when she saw the pleading look on Audrey's face she shrugged and then spoke.

"So Fatima, would you care to join us in the hotel room tonight?" Fatima looked from one to the other before smiling.

"I would love to."

That night in the hotel room Susan and Audrey undressed and lay back on the bed, hand in hand, and kissing deeply as Fatima dropped to her knees to lower her head between Audrey's legs. Susan broke the kiss to speak.

"I love you, Audrey." Audrey grinned and moaned her response.

"I looove you."

The End

12