Audrey's Game Night Pt. 01

Story Info
Loving wife gets punished after losing game night.
3.9k words
4.76
52.5k
84

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I have been trying for kids for a few months now. We waited until marriage to make love to one another, but even on our wedding night, we used a condom. So, it's been a very different sensation since we started trying, and the raw sex has felt so much better. I'd never admit this to Tim, but ever since I felt his bare cock inside me, something changed within me, and I yearned for more.

My name is Audrey; I'm 31 and 5'6". I've been into yoga and rock climbing my whole life so luckily my body has stayed the shape it was when I was 21. I have a flat tummy with the vague definition of muscle. It's not a six-pack, but if I flex, you can see the lines of my toned stomach.

Unfortunately, all the exercise has brought my tits down to B cups, but that doesn't stop them from being incredibly sensitive. A few times before we were married, Tim was able to bring me to orgasm just by playing with my nipples. It's not something I was even aware could happen, but we looked it up after and apparently 1 in 3 women can reach completion from nipple play. Guess I'm one of the lucky few.

On the flip side, my ass is insanely toned from all the squats and legs workouts I get in both yoga and rock climbing. You'd be hard pressed to find a pair of pants that made my ass look bad. With or without yoga pants on, my ass holds its firm yet jiggly form. You could bounce a quarter off it and send it across the room. I know because Tim has done it several times.

Speaking of Tim, he's got quite the body himself. He's tall and lanky, but muscular if you pay close enough attention. He's 6 foot even and you might mistake him for thin if you didn't look long enough. However, he's got the toned frame of an amateur boxer. That's because he was one all throughout his 20s.

He's the pinnacle of golden-retriever energy. He's friendly and sweet to me and everyone he meets, but he's a hungry animal in bed. The running joke that the sweet tall men have massive dicks? It's totally true. On our wedding night I felt his 7" inch cock slide inside me for the first time and I nearly squirted all over the silky sheets.

He loves it when I strip for him and suck his cock after he gets back from the gym. I'll usually tease him while he's there by sending some ass pics to motivate his workout. Then, as a prize, he'll get a strip show followed by a tension reliever. He barely fits in my mouth but the way I use my tongue and hands to circle his shaft while gripping up and down, he always fills my cheeks with his hot cum in seconds.

Lately he's enjoyed watching me keep his fluids in my mouth as I suck on my finger and use them to get myself off. We weren't always able to do this, but since we're trying for kids, I have no problem dousing my fingers in his semen and driving them up inside myself while he watches.

Of course, he takes care of me too. He knows I loved being embarrassed, so we'll often do some role playing. My favorite is when he pretends I lost a bet to him and as payment I have to be masqueraded in public. He only takes me for a nude walk around our very secluded backyard, but I still find it thrilling.

However, I had no idea that my fantasy would lead to such a humiliating and exhilarating night. It all started on a Friday when Tim invited his buddies Darren and John over for a game night. They usually have poker nights every other Friday but we decided to invite their wives and make a game night out of it.

Darren and his wife Annika (who we call Ann) arrived first. Ann is Swedish and has the body to prove it. 5'10" with beautiful blonde hair that could cover her like a mermaid if need be. She easily had DD breasts and wore a tight pink dress that split down the middle long enough to show off every angle of her twins. It was a mystery how a 5'4" hairy goofball like Darren managed to land such a goddess.

John and Sarah were next to arrive. Tim had met John boxing, but he was a weight class above my husband. John was taller than Tim by an inch or two, and his body was cut like a superhero. Not quite bulky, but definitely had some biceps to show off. Sarah, his wife, looked like she'd be split in half by John every time they got in bed.

She was 5'1" and very petite. She had shoulder-length red hair and a pretty average body. A nice firm ass and C cup tits. She really shined in her personality. She was always the most talkative of all of us and wasn't afraid of anything. If there was a lull, Sarah would find a way to fix it.

We sat around drinking wine and chatting for a while. Between the bubbly Sarah and the infinitely interesting Ann, our conversation was so good that I was two glasses in before the night had really begun.

"Shall we get this game night started?" Sarah said loud enough for everyone to hear as I poured myself a third glass.

We all moved from the kitchen to the living room to decide on a first game. Tim suggested charades and after everyone seemed on board, Darren switched things up and suggested we play "dirty charades." He explained that each team would write a bunch of sexual or inappropriate words and then give them to the other team to act out on their turn.

Everyone was already tipsy enough to love the idea, so we got to writing. I didn't know how crazy things were going to get, so I stuck to some safer words. I wrote things like "Thong" and "Doggy style." then handed them over.

We decided on teams: Tim, Me, and Darren vs. John, Ann, and Sarah. I was relieved Tim was on my team but was a bit nervous about acting out sexual terms for Darren to guess as well. I took a hefty sip of my third glass to calm my nerves.

Darren went first since the game was his idea. He smiled wide at the first card and began miming. He didn't even bother doing the "two-words" thing and just got straight to the motion. He balled his hand in a fist and immediately started rubbing his imaginary cock in front of us.

"Masturbation!" I yelled out.

As soon as the words left my lips I was mortified. It was made worse when he shook his head 'no' and I heard the other team snicker. With that, I finished my wine.

"Jerking off!" Tim yelled.

Bingo. Darren moved onto the next card. He got words like "asshole" "foot fetish" and "choking" the only one of which I guessed correctly was choking. We had four points at the end, and now it was Ann's turn.

Boy did this round prove Ann had no shame. The timer started and immediately she was on all fours. She moved her hips with such force as she thrusted backward and pretended someone was knelt behind her. She had obviously gotten mine, but I couldn't call it out. Finally, Sarah guess doggy style and Ann moved onto the next word.

She read the card and started grasping at her tits aggressively. The pair on the couch guessed words like "tits" or "sexual massage" but ultimately Ann was frustrated that she couldn't convey what she needed through her dress and yanked the right side down.

She exposed her full, beautiful breast to everyone in the room and began massaging her nipple. Everyone, including myself, was stunned at her beautiful naked boob, and we sat in silence as she played with herself for a moment. Sarah snapped out of it and said "Nipple play!" and they moved on. I suspected that Tim wrote that card, so I flashed him a look.

I noticed through his jeans that he was rock hard from seeing Ann's performance and the whole ordeal started a small heat in my crotch. The other team's turn was done and now it was my turn to go. I excused myself for a moment and went to the kitchen. I poured myself another glass of wine, then took a hefty swig straight from the bottle and finished it off.

As I came back, I took one final sip of liquid courage and told everyone I was ready. My heart sank when I read the first word: "Strip tease." Fuck, how was I supposed to convey that without taking off any clothes? Right in that moment, the big swig from the bottle must've hit me. My hips started swaying left to right and I ran my fingers through my hair.

They started guessing "sexual dance" and "stripper" and for some reason I didn't think that was good enough. I turned around, inspired by Ann, and slid my skintight pants halfway down my ass. I only exposed a bit of my bright blue thong and the tops of my cheeks before I quickly pulled my pants back up and spun around.

Darren got it and I moved on to the next word: "Deep throat." Between Sarah and Ann, I didn't know whose words I was picking but I decided to mime it out anyway. I put two hands to my mouth and swirled my tongue around as I pretended Tim's member was between my lips.

Tim was all too familiar with watching me do that; he guessed it in a second. All these sexual acts in front of people were starting to turn me on. I was embarrassed - but that was the problem. I loved being embarrassed and they had given me a stage to do it to myself. The next prompt sent shivers down my spine.

"Humiliation kink." Someone had read my mind. I didn't know what to do so I started covering up my tits and pussy area, pretending I didn't want people looking at me. Darren and Tim had no idea what to guess no matter how embarrassed and ashamed I tried to look.

Time was running out and I started to panic. Before I could even think about the decision I was about to make, I did it. I looked at Tim, pointed to myself, then pointed to the backyard. His eyes lit up as he realized I was trying to call attention to those embarrassing role play walks he takes me on.

"Humiliation kink!" He shouted just as time ran out.

I was excited for a second, before I looked around the room and realized I had just revealed my biggest fetish to a room full of people. Suddenly my legs felt weak, I was mortified, which didn't help the growing fire between my legs.

"Oooo, Audrey enjoys humiliation. What happens in the backyard, Audrey?" Ann asked playfully.

Everyone laughed but my cheeks grew red. I sat back down and hid behind Tim as the rest of the game continued.

**********************************************************************************************************

Although we had a lead at the beginning, we ended up losing. After that, the wives and I went into the kitchen to chat while the boys moved from wine to beer and set up a game of poker for all of us.

"So Audrey, humiliation, huh?" Sarah joked.

I was hoping everyone had forgotten that. No such luck. I told them about it a little bit more, and since Ann was from a country where nudity was no big deal, she didn't really understand. However, she encouraged me to explore it more. Sarah opened up that her biggest kink was filming her and John, then mutually masturbating while watching it back.

The image that conjured in my head turned me on even more as I finished my 5th glass of wine. After that final sip, I lost track of the number of drinks that made the rest of the night possible.

Ann suggested that we challenge the boys to a game of strip poker. My cheeks went flush. I initially protested, but Ann had an ace up her sleeve.

"You're not supposed to want to get naked, that's where the humiliation comes in, correct? So, I decide we're going to play strip poker." Ann said.

My mouth dropped open. I liked being embarrassed but in front of these two gorgeous women and Tim's two best friends? That was another level. Before I could say anything, Sarah chimed in.

"Fuck it, I'm drunk enough."

Oh my god, we were going to do this. We returned to the living room and the boys had already dealt hands and chips. Ann took charge and told them we wanted to play for clothes instead of tokens. The grown men looked like teenage boys the way their eyes lit up and their hard-ons filled their pants.

I sat down next to Tim and he asked if I was alright with this. Despite how terrified I was, it was exciting. My heart was pumping, and my pussy was screaming. I slid my hand over his cock (under the table so no one could see) and told him I was excited to see him strip in front of his friends.

Something came over me in the first round. Darren had to lose his shirt, and just the presence of someone reluctantly stripping an article of clothing filled me with so much anticipation. I wanted to reach down and finger myself right there. Darren managed to lose again and complained that we might be cheating.

Finally, he gave a silly strip show and sat back down in nothing but his boxers. The third round was between Sarah and Ann. I could see the men's faces were excited that finally one of the women would have to strip.

Annika lost and everyone celebrated. We chanted "Strip! Strip! Strip!" as she stood up and peeled off her pink dress. As we knew from earlier, Ann wasn't wearing a bra, so when the dress came off, all she had was a matching pink thong. Her giant tits were covered in goosebumps and on full display for everyone to look at.

She didn't both to cover them up, she just made eye contact with me. Everyone was speechless the next round. Then, I lost. I was practically shaking when I stood up. Normally, I probably would've taken my top off since my bra covered more of my small tits, but I was drunk and getting super horny.

I figured they had already seen half my ass from the strip tease, so I turned around and peeled my jeans off while bending at the hip. I gave everyone a great show and perfect view of my perky butt. I could feel my pussy getting wet. Sarah decided to break the silence and humiliate me even more.

"Damn, Audrey, is that a wet spot in the front?"

I looked down and she was right. I had been so turned on that I soaked right through my panties. The embarrassment of everyone seeing how turned on I was only made the wet spot darker. I sat back down as quickly as I could.

**********************************************************************************************************

The game progressed and everyone was down to their last bits of clothing. Sarah and I wore nothing except our bra and panties, while most of the guys were in their boxers, except for Tim who still had his jeans on. Ann managed to maintain the last scrap of clothing between her legs.

The next round, everyone folded, and it was me against Ann. My heart pumped. Either Ann would be completely naked, or I'd have to be topless. I was terrified, thrilled and aroused. It was amazing and horrible. Then, Ann made it worse.

"Since I'll have to be nude in front of everyone if I lose this hand, why don't we make this interesting? All or nothing. If you win this hand, you and everyone can get dressed again and I'll have to strip. But if I win, you have to get completely nude while we all put our clothes back on."

My heart sank. Tim whispered something to me, but I didn't hear it. I wanted to say no, but the idea of even entering a bet like that set my whole body ablaze. I looked at my poker hand and I had a full house. Then, I thought about Ann being fully nude in a room full of people that were clothed. I could live vicariously through her humiliation. I felt like I'd get all the benefits of my embarrassment kink without having to ever get naked.

Since there were only three hands in the game that could beat my cards, I agreed. It went deadly silent as I laid down my full house. Everyone gasped and turned to Ann, expecting a face of defeat, but to my dismay, she was smiling.

She placed down a hand with four kings. Four of a kind - she won. Holy fuck, it dawned on me what I now had to do. My whole body went numb, and my stomach sank. I felt like I was gonna be sick, but my pussy had a different reaction. It began throbbing and begging to be touched.

After freaking out in my chair, I looked up and everyone had already gotten dressed. I was still in my underwear and even that state of undress was enough to drive me crazy now that they were clothed.

"Let me help you, sweetheart." Ann said as she grabbed me from my chair and stood me in front of the room.

I stood there as they moved the poker table away so everyone could sit on the couch and watch me. Every part of me was on fire from a mix of horror and arousal. I was frozen, staring at 7 people who were about to join Tim on the list of the only humans that had ever seen me nude.

"I think she's still feeling shy." Sarah joked, but Ann took it seriously.

"I can help some more." Ann said.

I freaked out. Ann walked up to me, but I was so scared that I couldn't move. She spun me around and yanked my panties to the floor. In a matter of seconds, my ass was on full display for everyone to see. Ann then slapped my ass, and the vibration sent a wave of tingle up through my burning pussy. The impact shocked me, and I spun around, inadvertently displaying my front to the crowd.

I wanted to curl into a ball, but I also wanted Tim to fuck me right here and now. While I was still processing having flashed my vagina to my husband's friends, Ann yanked my arms over my head and pulled my bra off. She tossed it over to Darren, collected my panties from the ground, and sat down.

My arms instantly shot down to cover my important parts.

"Ah, ah, ah. Hands at your side." Tim commanded.

This was the first time he spoke since the original bet was made. It was something he often said to me during role play, and the familiar voice transformed the scariness of the situation into something erotic. I obliged and lowered my arms.

Everyone had a clear view of my solid nipples, exposed tits, and throbbing pussy that was dripping juices down my leg.

"Oh, she's a good listener. Why don't you spin around for us." Sarah joined in on the fun.

Maybe it was all the wine, maybe it was the heat between my legs, or maybe both, but for some reason I felt obligated to listen. I turned around and showed off my best feature. No doubt all the guys were hard as stone staring at my plump ass.

"Bend over." John spoke up.

He sounded a bit nervous, like he wasn't sure if he could participate, so I decided to put his mind at ease quickly. I bend over at my hip and spread my feet shoulder length apart. I was pretty sure everyone had a clear view of my asshole and could see how swollen and loose my pussy was.

"Ann, maybe you should spank her some more so she knows how bad she's been." Sarah added to my torment.

Ann loved that idea. She quickly got up and joined me at my side. I peered through my legs and saw Tim with a big smile on his face. I even saw John subtly stroking his cock over his jeans.

WHAM! Ann slapped my ass cheek with incredible force. I lost balance slightly but remained standing. I could feel my ass jiggle and turn red in response. Darren called attention to that.

"Wow, Tim, you're one lucky man with an ass that bouncy."

He was right, of course. Being admired and punished in front of a room full of clothed people was exhilarating. The sensation of the spank was so thrilling that it sent heat into my pleading pussy, and I finally spoke.

"Can you spank me again?" I whimpered.

Everyone cheered that I had finally spoken.

"What do we say?" Tim called from the couch.

"Please..." I responded.

Ann was satisfied with that and brought her hand down on my ass once again. This time she actually knocked me over and I fell to my hands and knees. The pain was amazing, so much so that I was worried I was going to reach climax just from the embarrassment.

I began to stand back up, but Ann stopped me.

"Stay like that, on all fours." She said.

I listened and positioned myself like a farm animal. I could feel them staring at my exposed asshole and gaping pussy. Then, I felt a cold finger against me.

Ann slid her index finger across my burning pussy lips. The contact shot waves of pleasure through me and I shook so hard I almost fell to the floor. She slowly teased me for everyone to see. I bit my lip as every movement across my sex brought me closer and closer to orgasm.

12