Augur Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinje
Kinje
386 Followers

Walking around the edge of the living room to check out the bedroom: Very low chance of harm, very low chance of anything good.

Spending a minute to look through the kitchen: Low chance of harm, slight chance of moderate good.

Walking carefully over to the lectern and examining the book sitting on it: Low chance of harm, some chance of good, slight chance of... incredible harm.

I paused there for a moment, surprised. Most of the time when I was faced with possible different outcomes from my actions, it was down to the fact that I am myself quite human, with all the free will that implies. I'm also quite fallible, so if I have a chance to, for example, trip and fall onto something, my talent will pick that up as a chance of harm or danger. Usually, though, the outcomes of walking across a room were relatively bland and mild. Minor actions typically have correspondingly minor outcomes. In this case, though, something about my walking across a room to look at a book had a chance of causing something my gift identified as catastrophic. I doubled down and tried to focus on that, spending a few moments thinking through some very granular and specific sets of actions. If I were to walk around the kitchen, nothing terribly bad was likely to happen - very small amounts of dull red. If I were to step just inside the living room, six feet from the edge of the circle, I got the same quantity of very bright crimson red. If I were to step to the edge of the circle, I got a slightly larger amount of brilliant crimson danger. Bracing myself, I let myself answer the inevitable question.

If I stepped into the circle, I would die.

The moment I pondered letting so much as a finger drift past the edge of what looked like a start in a circle drawn with salt in the middle of Mycah's apartment, my gift flashed a brighter scarlet than I think I had ever seen; at that moment I was pretty sure that stepping into traffic would produce a calmer shade. The violence of the response caused me to gasp and take an involuntary step back. When I stopped considering crossing the barrier, my gift's warning faded, and I paused to take a breath and let my heart stop racing quite as quickly. I considered just standing here, waiting to see what happens, and receive a second shock: my gift immediately flashed the same scarlet warning. Standing idle is no safer than crossing the barrier. As though reading my intentions, one of the candle flames flickers for just a moment despite the lack of breeze.

I immediately turned my talent on the notion of deliberately extinguishing one of the candles. Curiously, the outcome of that was divided into very clear areas of danger and safety.

I forced myself to calm down, realizing that the adrenaline pumping through my veins was clouding my use of my talent. Extinguishing a candle carried risks, but did not spell certain doom so I focused on the actions needed to extinguish a specific candle, stepping through each in turn. The outcomes for that were starkly divided. Blowing out the candles by the book would be relatively safe, with fringes of potential danger. Blowing out any of the candles around the edge of the circle brought the same immediate warning of terrible, unavoidable danger.

I knelt down and, one at a time, I worked my way through the steps which did not lead to my immediate demise, letting my gift guide me down the only safe path I could find.

Reading the book, enunciating each word carefully and deliberately.

Reaching into each bowl in turn, scattering first dark brown powder into the air, then flakes of dried herb into the candles.

Raising my hands to form a sign with my fingers, mirroring an image in the book. More reading. More signs. More powder, which burns into a smoke, which in turn floats up and forms the outline of a humanoid figure in the center of the pentacle.

With a final turn of the page, I took the only action I could find which would not result in immediate death, calling out in nearly a shout, my tongue forming words that felt unfamiliar and uncomfortable in my mouth.

All at once, the shape that was outlined in the ritual circle coalesced with a flash of deepest crimson, a light the color of blood that shone through my eyelids even as I shut them to try to avoid being blinded. When eventually I opened my eyes some moments later, the light had gone out, and in its place was a woman, kneeling up and looking at me intently.

I have always been terrible at guessing ages, but would have put her in her early twenties, mid twenties at the latest. Her face was objectively gorgeous - symmetrical, clear cream colored skin, with bright green eyes framed by long dark eyelashes. Full lips of a deep purple that could not possibly be natural. Her hair was cut into a short pixie bob, bright blonde with narrow streaks of green, pink, purple, and red peppered throughout.

She was also entirely and completely naked, and apparently unconcerned about that fact. While I had more pressing concerns on my mind, I will admit that I took a few seconds to take in her appearance. It had been a while since I saw an attractive woman naked in person, and my libido was apparently as unconcerned with the recent horrendous danger as she was with her lack of attire.

She was slender - far more so than I usually preferred - and obviously fit, with well defined abs and thighs. Her breasts were modest, but distinctly feminine, topped by small, bright pink nipples that were standing at full attention. Her knees were close enough together that a sliver of whatever modesty she might have was preserved, but a tiny tuft of blonde hair, streaked with green and pink, was just visible.

As she saw me looking over her, she leaned forward, hands and face pressing up as though against an invisible pane of glass. Glancing down, I realized that the pane matched with the edge of the circle drawn in white powder below.

She spoke as I was trying to gather my wits about me, her voice lower, throatier than I would have expected from her appearance. "You should let me out so we can fuck. If you break the circle, I can make you feel so, so good."

She writhed slightly against the invisible force holding her in, slowly insinuating her body against it, her breasts pressed flat against the air even as her eyes sought mine out and locked gazes with me. A delicate pink tongue slipped out from between her purple lips, moistening them quickly and adding a few seconds to the time it took me to form a response.

"I... you're trapped in there, right? The ritual, I... It wasn't mine. I'm not familiar with what exactly it was trying to accomplish. Are you... a succubus?"

I finally managed to tear my eyes from hers, glancing over towards the pair of shoes outside of the circle, before turning my eyes towards the woman once more.

She answered easily enough, no hint of shame or hesitation in her throaty voice. "No. I'm a Sin Demon. Very different. Succubi are lesser demons, usually servants of some demon lord or prince sent to gather human souls and essence." She paused for a moment, slowly sinking back onto her heels, only to let her knees drift very slowly and deliberately apart to flash a glimpse of what lay within. "I'm a greater demon. Not a lord or a prince, but not lesser. I have enough power to stand on my own, owing allegiance to none, save now to you, my Master."

The demon's last words staggered me for a moment, and I was silent for long enough that she took the initiative to speak again. "You should fuck me now. Get your initial offering of sins out of the way. I can feel the lust within you. You want this body. You want to take that fat cock of yours and plunge it into me again, and again, and hear my moans, and feel..."

"Enough!" I cut her off, rising to my feet and nearly staggering into the circle as my legs, stressed from kneeling for most of an hour while I performed the ritual, threatened to give out in protest. "I... yes, obviously you're very attractive, not exactly my type but..."

She interjected smoothly, clearly not offended, "Forgive me, Master. My shape was formed by the one who initiated the ritual. I cannot change it without being released and re-summoned."

I shook off her comments, beginning to pace back and forth in the limited confines of the apartment. "Look... You're hot. Fuckable, obviously, that's not my point." She preened a little at my words, and began to slowly rise to her feet, dragging her body up along the invisible wall that confined her in an obvious show of provocation. "My point is that I don't know the details of the ritual. You say I'm your Master? Well I... uhh... I command you to tell me the details of what I just did."

I paused for just a moment, speaking again even as she opened her mouth to reply. "Not in like... exhaustive detail. I don't know how much of a literal genie you're going to be about this whole thing, I just want to know what kind of ritual this was and how it affected you and me."

She looked at me quizzically for a moment at that, stating carefully, "I am not a genie, though I have met a few if you are looking to contact them. I am a Sin Demon. Gluttony, Wrath, Sloth, Pride, Envy, Greed, Lust. These are my domains. That one..." A delicate looking hand gestured towards the pair of empty shoes outside the circle, without taking her eyes off of me. "Sought to bind me to his service, specifically in my aspect of Lust. He did not perform the ritual correctly, nor do I suspect he truly understood it. He entered my embrace while the ritual was incomplete, and very nearly released me into the world entirely untethered in the process."

She let out a little sigh at that, a fond smile curling her lips up for a moment before she continued. "You completed the binding. For as long as you continue to provide me an offering of Sin on a daily basis, I remain in your service, and will obey your commands to the best of my considerable ability. I am prepared to unleash Wrath upon your enemies, make you the Envy of your friends, fulfill your Gluttonous urges, and indulge your every whim of Lust with this body. In exchange, you will provide me with that which I require. You may sate my needs however you wish. Indulge your Pride, lording over your lessers, and I will absorb it as a plant soaks in the sun. Swell with Greed as you take, take, take, more than you could ever possibly use." Her voice began to rise in pitch, obvious excitement creeping into it as she continued. "Take for yourself that which causes your Envy - your neighbors should not have what you do not have. Smash aside those who cause you Wrath, let them feel your fury."

Her left hand, apparently entirely absently, traced its way across her abdomen, sliding down between her thighs to begin rubbing a single well manicured finger across the lips of her pussy, slowly beginning to spread the moisture that I now recognized was dripping out of her wildly excited sex. "Or, of course, let me soak in your Lust. Exhaust yourself upon my body, give in to your most depraved desires, and I will serve you loyally and faithfully. Or fail to deliver what was promised to me, and release me from your service into this world."

This time when I was silent, she gave me time to think and absorb her words. Or perhaps she was simply absorbed herself into what she was doing, as she continued to slowly and deliberately run the tip of a single delicate finger up and down her sex, occasionally letting it slip between her lips to gather more of her copious lubrication as she spread it on her pussy.

I took the time offered to check with my gift, and was slightly astonished to discover that nearly all of the danger I had been sensing was gone. I was surprised further when I realized that despite being in the room with another living being, the readings of my immediate future were as sharply distinct as they were when I was alone in the room. The only free will acting on the situation was my own - this Sin Demon, whatever she was, possessed no will to muddy the possibilities.

I quickly checked to verify that there was no immediate harm in the action of breaking her containment. No red flashed across my vision, no sense of danger. In fact, the only things I could discover leading to my harm were if I took action to do so myself - and even then, only if I did so while leaving the Sin Demon in the circle. If, for example, I released her, and then took a kitchen knife to myself, she was apparently willing, and able, to prevent any harm from that act.

I took another appraising look at the woman who was now beginning to let the middle two fingers of her left hand push past the outer lips of her pussy, starting to finger herself in a standing position, leaning up against the invisible wall of the ritual chamber. Now that both she and I were standing, I realized that she was tiny, barely more than five feet tall. While she was fit, she was also slender, without any sort of bulging muscles or substantial fat on her body. Clearly, if she had the ability to stop harm from coming to me, there was more to her than met the eye, but my gift was telling me that none of the futures which branched off from my releasing her lead to my harm.

I swallowed, hard and deliberately, and then stepped up to the circle. Reaching one foot forward, I carefully pushed my toe through the ring of powder.

Immediately, the Sin Demon surged forward. While she had been leaning against her containment moments before, she showed nothing but grace and languid fluidity as she pressed her naked body against mine the moment she was able. Through my clothes, I could feel firm small breasts press into my chest, and her entire body seemed to radiate heat as she moved her lips to my ear. "Thank you, Master. I promise you... my service will not disappoint."

I opened my mouth to respond, only for her to slide the two fingers that she had been using to play with herself between my lips. I was greeted with a sharp, tangy, and almost spicy flavor that had me closing my eyes and sucking at her fingers hungrily. Even as I did so, I could feel her other hand wrapping around me, pulling me into her firmly. Despite her slender frame, there was considerable strength in her embrace, and while I had no particular desire to escape right now, I questioned whether I would even be able to. My hands rose up on their own, cupping her backside and finding that each of her cheeks fit nicely into my palms, firm and only slightly yielding to my clutching fingers.

With her lips still pressed to my ear, I felt her hot breath wash over me as she spoke in that throaty voice of hers, words quiet and intense. "I want you to fucking rut in me, Master. You and I are going to fuck so much, and later I will take the time to bring your lust to a boil before you give into it, but right now I need you to slake your lust on this body."

She let her fingers slide from between my lips as she finished, instead trailing them down my body and letting her hand undo the zipper of my pants with a single motion. I felt her fingertips quest their way through my fly, slipping into my boxers, and I couldn't help but let out a groan of need and relief as her hand wrapped itself around my cock. I couldn't be certain, but I was relatively certain I had been rock hard from the very moment my eyes set upon her in the circle, and now that I could feel her working her wrist to stroke me in short motions, I desperately needed even more from her still.

My eyes darted over to the darkened door to the bedroom, and as though she could sense my gaze, the Sin Demon slid her fingers free, releasing my dick and causing me to gasp in protest. Instead, she wiggled delightfully, somehow escaping my hands which still desperately longed to cup her firm ass, and strutted her way into the bedroom.

I followed. With very little conscious thought contributing to the decision. By the time I reached Mycah's bedroom, the Sin Demon was lying down on top of a shockingly neatly made bed, on her back atop the blankets with her knees bent and her feet pulled up to her ass to give me the best possible view of a pussy that was pink, gushing fluid, and spread open to welcome me. Her green eyes looked across the small room at me from between her raised knees, purple lips parted as she breathed hard, panting out, "Master... please..."

I'm not entirely sure at what point my clothes were removed, but somewhere between the doorway of the bedroom and the foot of the bed itself, I found myself naked. My cock stood out ahead of me, quite possibly harder than I had ever been in my life prior, and it took me only a few moments to slide my body on top of hers. One of her arms wrapped around my shoulders, urging me closer, while her other hand slid down between us. I could feel her fingers grasping my cock, lining me up with her slit, even as her hips rose up off of the bed to meet me. I allowed myself to be guided, and in a single smooth stroke, buried myself hard into her pussy. Her entire body rocked as I did so, a deep moan escaping her lips as she flung her head back, hips rocking forward to meet my thrust. "Oh Fuck, Master... more please... fuck me more..."

I gave the woman what she wanted. I pulled my hips back, her pussy dragging at me, embracing me, trying its best to keep my cock inside her, only to give way and welcome me back as I thrust forward again. The inside of her body was molten hot, and my cock seemed more sensitive than normal, every nerve ending lighting up with rapture as her cunt hungrily devoured everything I had to give.

The Sin Demon's back arched as I gave her what she had been begging for since she arrived. Her breasts, small but incredibly firm, barely gave way as she pushed them towards me. I accepted her offering, lowering my own head to wrap my mouth around one taut nipple, then the other, drawing further encouraging moans from her. "Oh Master yes... bite them, suck them, play with them. Every lustful urge you have, sate it upon this body. Your body. My body is yours, my Master!"

My hips pulled back, then slammed into hers, even as I let my teeth bite down on her nipple, feeling the tight nub yield to my advances. I begin to let out my own moans as the feeling of the Sin Devil's pussy grabbing and rubbing at my cock with every thrust started to urge me towards orgasm. Her hands wrapped around me, grabbing at my body, and I found myself with my head pressed to hers, her lips so close to my ear that I could feel her hot breath on my skin as she urged, "Fill my cunt. Fuck, fuck, yes, fill me. Soon enough you can take me however, whenever, wherever you want, but right now let me feel you fill my needy, greedy little pussy with your cum. My Master's cum. Please please please yess....."

I could feel the orgasm taking the Sin Demon even as my hips continued to slam into her, the tightness of her pussy doing everything it could to push at my cock, even as her hips lined up to ensure I could keep up the rhythm of fucking her as hard and as fast as I was able.

A moment later, I could feel another flutter of her pussy around my cock as another orgasm rocked her body, leading to her fingernails lightly raking across my back, and that was enough. I could feel my orgasm tipping over the edge, and my entire body rocked, my hips pressing forward as I buried myself as deeply inside my Demon as I was able, claiming her. Spurt after spurt of my cum filled her, pushing forward into her molten pussy, filling it and marking it as my own, even as she moaned into my ears. "Yes, yes, yes, a thousand times yes, make. Me. Yours!"

What felt like an eternity later, I collapsed atop her, still buried inside a pussy that now slowly squeezed around my cock, milking me for the last drops I had within me. It took me a moment to realize I must be crushing her under my weight, but she surprised me when, as I moved to shift my weight off of her, she instead wriggled her hips to bring them closer to my own and squeezed both her arms around my body. "Mmm please, Master. Let me enjoy this a little longer. Don't worry - I can take it."

Kinje
Kinje
386 Followers