Augur Ch. 06

Story Info
Jack's expanded services introduce a new woman into his life.
6.1k words
4.82
10.5k
6

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinje
Kinje
385 Followers

It was about three months since I had summoned Cindy, the tiny blonde with a punk hairdo that happened to be the embodiment on our mortal realm of a powerful Sin Demon, and bound her to me, and I was feeling good.

Part of that was that said Sin Demon was nuzzling her face against the side of my erection, occasionally giving it wet, lazy kisses or popping the head between her dark purple lips to swirl her tongue around it.

Much of it, though, was because my life was going better now than it had been since... honestly, since late elementary school. My sex life was incredible, my financial situation was better than it had ever been, and I had learned some actual magic to go along with my native minor Gift.

I was enjoying a lazy Friday morning at home on the couch. There were a couple appointments on my calendar later in the evening, after my clients got off of work, but I had nothing to get me out of my apartment until then.

As such, I had ordered Cindy to dress up for me and spend as long as she could keeping me aroused. She had ducked into my bedroom to change, dipping into the dresser I had purchased to store her clothing, and emerged about ten minutes later in a french maid costume which she could not legally wear outside of the apartment. Her small, pert breasts were on full display through the lacy top, and her sex was hidden by frilly white skirts only while she was standing upright. Then she slunk her way over to me and, in a surprisingly decent French accent, begged permission to suck the young master's cock.

She spent the next hour or so afterward between my knees, while I did my absolute best to make my giant robot on the TV blow up the other giant robots. I was not playing nearly as well as I normally did, for some reason, and so far I had had to restart my current mission three times.

My cell phone buzzed beside me, and I quickly paused my game - having learned weeks ago to not try playing anything multiplayer while Cindy was soaking in my Lust - and did my absolute best to sound professional as I answered. My 'maid' did her best to make that difficult by immediately wrapping her lips around the head of my cock and swirling her tongue around it, so my greeting was probably a little strained sounding.

"Jack Puttman speaking, how can I help you?"

The voice on the other end wasn't one I recognized. It was deep and masculine with the distinct drawl of a Missouri native - not nearly as thick an accent as some places in either the American south or Midwest, but definitely recognizable. It also sounded vaguely panicked, so I shifted slightly to sit upright, doing my best to pay attention.              Cindy chased me up the couch as I did so, not letting the head of my dick out of her mouth even for a moment.

"Hi Jack, this is Keith Boyer, I got your name from a friend of mine, Sherry Childs, she told me you were a good help to her a few weeks back. Look, I didn't really know what else to do, I got some woman in my field who just walked in out of the woods and started singing to my sheep. Son went out to see what she was doing, then he sat down in the field. Then my wife, Abby, went out to find out what he was doing and now they're both out there with the sheep, listening to her sing. I don't... look, I don't know what's goin' on, but I can't even rightly hear her from here, and I still feel the pull to go listen. Sherry told me you knew all about magic and whatnot, and I don't really know who else to talk to. Can you come out here and deal with whatever this woman is doing and get her to leave?"

I let the man speak without interrupting, trying to take in details even as Cindy took in more and more of my erection, beginning to bob her head up and down slowly, her lips reaching further down my shaft each time. I was about to try to answer when the man on the other end, Keith, added the magic words. "I can pay. Sherry told me you charged her two hundred for your reading, I'll give you five hundred if you can get this woman gone from my fields. Cash."

"Deal." I didn't even need to particularly think about the man's offer. I had been going to charge him double my normal rate, and what he offered up front was higher than that already. "Plus gas," I quickly added before he could speak again, "Where are you? Can you text your address to this number?"

"Sure. I'm about forty-five minutes west of the city, I'll send the address."

My voice was strained as I spat out, rapid fire, "Great, I'll be there in a little over an hour, see you then," before disconnecting the call. The reason for the strain was that Cindy had finally bobbed down until her lips were around the base of my cock, swallowing it into her throat, but had stopped her motion there. Rather than withdrawing, she had simply left me buried in her throat, using her muscles to massage me even as her tongue swirled around the inside of her mouth.

I had learned not too long ago that Cindy didn't actually require air. Or food or water, for that matter, though she greatly enjoyed eating, so she got a serving at every meal. I glanced at the phone, seeing a new text message notification pop up, then tossed it aside to land on the couch. Looking back down at the multicolored hair in my lap, I ordered, "Time to wrap up, maid, the young master has work to do."

She pulled back off of my cock with a glorious sensation of suction, very deliberately making a loud 'pop' sound as the head broke free of her lips for the first time in minutes, to smile up and me and response, "Az ze young master requirez, your maid iz 'appy to comply."

Less than two minutes later, she was gently cupping my balls while they twitched and contracted, shooting a lot of my cum into her waiting mouth. This time, she took the load into her cheeks, so she could open her mouth and show it waiting on her tongue, before making a show of deliberately swallowing.

********************

Fifteen minutes later, Cindy and I were on the road, driving deeper into the state of Missouri. She was wearing a conservative - for her - t-shirt and shorts combo and some brown hiking boots that were far more practical than the chunky heeled combat boots Mycah had purchased.

One of the first things I had done with my increased income was expand Cindy's wardrobe. She rocked the hot topic look, but it hurt the image I was trying to project to my customers to have a random scene girl hanging around me, and I usually kept her nearby for my 'expanded service' calls, in case I needed her help. The t-shirt she was wearing was tight, and she practically needed lube to get her shorts on, but they were dark green and khaki, respectively, so they drew a lot less attention than her old clothes.

She also had, in her lap, a newly purchased tool box that clinked everytime my Honda hit a bump in the road. That was another recent addition, since most of the new rituals I had learned from the book required reagents and materials to perform. The toolbox was filled with jars, boxes, and ziploc bags of various powders, plants, and crystals, as well as candles and the wand I sometimes needed.

The drive ahead of us would take, according to the navigation app on my phone, closer to an hour than the 45 minutes Keith gave, so I spent that time talking to Cindy about what options we had to deal with this mystery woman. We didn't have a lot of detail, so much of what we were doing was purely speculative, but in the time it took us to reach the Boyer farm, we had broken it down into three main options.

Option 1: If the woman was a full wizard, or anything too big, we just tell Keith he's out of luck and turn right back around.

Option 2: If the woman was a normal human woman who maybe just had a gift for singing and had gone a little off in the head, I put wax in my ears and tried to talk to her. It'd be tough to do without letting myself fall under whatever spell she had going on, but if that didn't work, we had option 3.

Option 3: If it looked like I was going to fall under her spell, but the woman was something lesser than a Sin Demon, I would just send Cindy in to deal with her.

I hadn't really had any cause to actually use Cindy for anything other than recreational purposes. As much as she was more than happy to bring Wrath down on my enemies, I didn't have anyone in my life that really called for that. It was hardly worth unleashing the might of a Sin Demon on someone who cut me off in traffic, and as much as it pissed me off anytime one of my 'representatives' made a stupid decision in Congress, I wasn't about to draw the kind of attention that sending her to attack a member of the House would bring.

Despite all of that, I knew that Cindy could probably handle herself in a fight against almost anything likely to be wandering around the Earth. She was strong. Like... really, absurdly strong. My car didn't need maintenance anymore, but the one time I ran over a chunk of metal in the road and punctured a tire, I didn't need a car jack to change out to the spare. Cindy just reached down, got a decent grip on the frame, and lifted the car a full foot off the ground so I could work. And she held it up the entire time it took me to remove the old tire and put on the new one, without showing even a hint of strain. She sweated more during sex than she did at that exertion.

She was also, per her own descriptions, extremely resilient to hostile magic. Most of her time in the hells was spent fending off the auras and powers of other demons, and the only way she could maintain her independent status was being able to shrug off not only the passive auras some demons generated, but also the targeted attacks of her peers.

On the off-chance that whatever we were going to be facing was big enough that I couldn't deal with it personally, but small enough that we weren't going to just tuck tail and run, chances were very good that a Sin Demon amped up on the Sins of the mortal realm could send it packing.

Obviously, the hope was that it fell into the middle option. I always preferred to talk my way through a conflict, and saw no reason to change that here, but with five hundred in cash on the line, I was willing to explore other possibilities.

********************

Pulling into the turn my navigation app indicated, I heard gravel crunch under my Honda's wheels. Missouri is an extremely green state, with lush trees and thick vegetation anywhere humanity hasn't paved, so almost as soon as I started down the long driveway leading to the Boyer farm, I lost visibility to the country road I had been following for the fifteen minutes prior. The gate by the road had been left open, so I assumed Keith was waiting for me, and a couple minutes later had that assumption validated.

Keith Boyer was a tall man, probably in his late forties, and he was wearing jeans and an extremely weathered shirt featuring a bald eagle against an american flag background. With lightning. He also held a long rifle to his chest with one hand, raising up his other to wave lazily at me. "You'd be Jack, then?"

I parked, and Cindy and I each climbed out of the car to take stock of our surroundings. I hadn't gotten a description of the place from Keith - having had other things on my mind - but my mental image had called up weathered buildings and wooden barns, in front of fields of corn. I was... probably about fifty years late on my impression. There were a couple of prefab metal structures, a relatively modern looking house, and all the fencing was metal. The fields looked to mostly house livestock - I saw a few cows off at the end of one of them, and a couple horses wandering in another - and the trees which had blocked the road looked to have been cleared out from most of the area. The visibility wasn't exactly great, since the Boyers didn't have a huge farm, and trees surrounded it on all sides, but I could at least see a half mile or more. The drone of cicadas filled the air, and there was a pungently organic scent in the air.

"Pleasure to meet you, Keith. Yes, I'm Jack, this is Cindy, and we're here to help out."

The gravel of the driveway crunched under my sneakers as I paced around just a little, breathing in warm air that was heavy with humidity. It was early summer by now, and Missouri got oppressive if you're used to air conditioning.

Keith reached into his jean pockets and pulled out a thick envelope, holding it out to me. "Five hundred cash. The lady is in the field over there. You can open the gate and let yourself in, just make sure to close it behind you. I'm gonna go back inside and stay there until you're done."

I pocketed the cash, telling the tall farmer, "Sure thing. We're going to go scout things out, get a feel for what we're dealing with, and come up with the right plan. When everything is all wrapped up, we'll come knock."

Keith gave Cindy an appraising look, which had her preening just slightly, before turning and stomping his way into the farmhouse, leaving my demon and I alone on the farm.

There was only the slightest hint of breeze, rustling the leaves of the nearby trees, and it carried on it the occasional faint hints of song. The sound was more sorrowful than I had expected, but it carried with it the hint of allure that Keith had mentioned when he called. I had taken half an involuntary step towards the field containing this mystery woman before realizing what was going on, and shaking my head to clear it. The fact that I had nearly begun to move in that direction actually raised my impression of Mr. Boyer slightly - I wasn't sure if I would have been able to keep my wits about me as long as he had with even the passive effects of this siren call acting on me.

I had Cindy set the toolkit down on the hood of my car, taking a couple minutes to open it and carefully stopper up my ears with wax. I used it in a few of the rituals, so I had it onhand when Keith called, meaning I didn't need to take the time to stop and pick up more. I could have gotten actual, modern earplugs as well, but somehow the wax just felt right for dealing with magical creatures.

The sudden cessation of noise was all but deafening, and the thudding of my heart pumping blood to my brain became the most dominant noise I could hear. Some sounds still filtered through, but our footsteps were muffled, and the hints of music the breeze had carried stopped tugging at my will.

Shortly after making our way through the gate, Cindy and I arrived at a small paddock containing perhaps thirty freshly shorn sheep, two women, and one late teenage boy. The boy was a younger replica of Keith, nearly as tall as the farmer, dressed similarly, but gangly in the limbs. He was seated on the ground, cross-legged, beside one of the two women. Abby Boyer was solidly built - not fat, but clearly used to work on a farm, dressed in worn out jeans and a flannel shirt. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, dark brown with hints of gray starting to creep in. She too was sitting in the mud and grass, staring up at the second woman with her son, unconscious of the world around her.

The third person in the field was tall. She was probably a hundred feet away from me, so it was a little hard to tell, but she might even be taller than I was, and I had six feet on my drivers license. Glorious waves of auburn hair framed her face, and even without being able to really hear her song, just the sight of her had me captivated. Her features were sharp - well defined cheekbones, a pointed chin, eyes that were closed as she lost herself in singing a lament.

This close, the notes of the song penetrated the wax in my ears, but with Cindy's hand firmly on my shoulder I was able to resist the urge to join Abby and her son. The woman singing didn't seem to have noticed us, so I shared a quick glance with my demon before retreating to a safe distance to confer.

Once we were back at the car, I pulled the wax from one of my ears with an unpleasantly squelchy sensation and asked, "So, do you know what she is? I don't think she can be a siren this far from water, and she can't be a vampire or anything like that in the sun the way she is. They aren't dead, so she isn't a banshee, and at that point I'm relying on folklore more than the actual education and lore my family was able to pass on to me."

Cindy nodded her head as I ruled out options, eventually opining, "I think she is Fae - one of the denizens of the realm of Faerie. Most likely of the Seelie court. Not a bean sidhe, but perhaps one of the other Sidhe."

Not having a great deal of information about the Fae, I met Cindy's gaze and ordered her, "Tell me as accurately as you can what my chances of being able to convince her to simply leave this farm are." While waiting for her response, I consulted my gift for the same question, trying to get a feel for my chances of withstanding the Glamour of the woman's song. My gift told me that while there were more bad outcomes than good, as long as I remembered to stop up my ears, I had something of a chance of being able to at least talk to the women.

My Sin Demon considered for only a few moments before responding. "Alone, you would likely be snared and join the two in the field. With my assistance, I can help keep you from that fate. Sidhe are powerful - the nobles of Faerie - but their strengths do not lie in direct confrontation. Should she attempt a fight, she will suffer my Wrath, and I would triumph."

Cindy seemed confident in her words, but held up a hand to stop me before I headed towards the field again. "One of your rituals should help here. The Frith of Geas." Her lips pronounced the archaic terms smoothly, and she moved to open the toolkit and begin extracting reagents without waiting for my confirmation.

Within a few minutes, I was wearing a sprig of rowan wood as an amulet and smelling faintly of brimstone, my ears again stoppered with wax as a precaution.

The tall auburn haired woman was still singing as we approached, and neither the sheep, nor the pair of humans near her seemed to have moved in our absence. As we started to walk across the field, I could feel the magical lure of the woman's song penetrating the wax, but my ritual seemed reasonably effective. I could resist the pull more easily, enough so that I was moderately confident and comfortable in approaching her.

She opened her eyes and fixed her gaze on us when we were about halfway across the field. Even at this distance I could see that they were brilliantly bright crystalline blue, like the sky on a clear winter morning. Her song continued, and she lifted her arms in welcome, motioning for us to join Abby and her son on the ground.

Instead, Cindy and I walked around the two humans and the sheep, approaching to a few feet away from the tall singer. A look of confusion flashed across her face, and when I raised my own hand, palm out, she finally stopped her song.

This close to her, even through the wax in my ears and the protection of my ritual ward, the sudden cessation of her pull was like a weight being lifted off my shoulders that I hadn't even been known I was carrying. I sagged a little, only to find Cindy's hand helping to support me and keep me upright.

The woman's mouth opened, but while I could hear melodious tones in her voice, nothing she said made any sense at all through the wax in my ears. I looked to Cindy for guidance, exchanging glances with the demon, then fixed my gaze back on the redheaded stranger.

I probably spoke too loudly, enunciating my words very carefully since I couldn't properly hear my own level of volume. "Hello! I have been asked to remove you from this farm. Can you please let these people go about their business in peace?"

The woman's expression was again touched by confusion, and she tilted her head to the side as she gave her answer. Since she neither nodded nor shook her head, I again checked with my demon, only to see her shake her head in response. Then Cindy slipped her hand into my pocket, withdrawing it a moment later with my phone in her grasp. I had shown her how to work it a while back - along with the TV and my laptop - as part of the introduction to the mortal realm I was giving her, so seeing her unlock it and begin typing wasn't too much of a surprise. It was a good idea, in fact, and I smiled on realizing what she was doing.

Kinje
Kinje
385 Followers
12