Augur Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or at least, that was what I thought. It took a little explanation, but Aubrette was able to produce convincing fake IDs. They were as temporary as anything else she conjured, and they wouldn't have corresponding database entries if someone tried to actually search for them, but hey - if I wanted to take the women to a nightclub and show off, I could!

Still needed to keep away from the cops though.

The most solid way we could come up with for Aubrette to actually contribute reliably to household income was just by selling her labor. Before she inherited the power she now held and was raised from High Sidhe to Noble Sidhe, the Fae woman had been a townswoman in the local community since time immemorial. Literally, Aubrette's memories only went back so far, but they did stretch back centuries even before her elevation. She had more than sufficient experience to be a perfectly proficient cleaner, could manifest cleaning tools at need, and was eager to perform the work. As far as she was concerned, it was simply a way she could repay my extremely generous hospitality.

The woman was older than Oxford University, absolutely beautiful, a powerful magical creature, and she was visibly excited - beaming, even - when we discussed her offering her maid services to the other apartments in the complex.

We tabled that discussion after a while - it wasn't immediately relevant since I was making enough money to get by, and just removing the cost of food from my budget would be a big boon - and eventually spent some time relaxing and watching a couple movies.

I made Cindy put the chair back.

********************

We feasted that night. My schedule was free that day, with my next consultation the following morning. I was also going to perform the cleaning and maintenance ritual for someone else for the first time after that, and was genuinely looking forward both to the results, and to the payday it would lead to, so I needed to avoid a hangover, and we stuck to food instead.

We stuck to so very much food.

Pulling up a couple delivery websites - including one of the ones I still had a driver account on - I was able to guide Aubrette through manifesting a selection of foods that eventually overflowed my tiny kitchen counter. Apparently Noble Sidhe turned their nose up at conjured food of any sort, considering it to be 'beneath' them somehow, so this wasn't a common use for my vassal's talents. Here on Earth, the chance to just sample whatever foods could possibly be delivered to me was a Gluttonous indulgence. Barbeque, Chinese delivery, Indian, Thai, Pizza, Mediterranean, and Sushi, in a variety of paper and plastic bags, sat next to one another, several of them steaming.

Aubrette was as flabbergasted by the variety of foods available as I had been on learning about the scope of her powers. The three of us sampled liberally, combining flavors in ways I never would have even considered without a literal magic fairy delivering them to me for free. We watched movies, one of us occasionally pushing off the couch to grab another bowl of food to bring back. I tried Poke for the first time in my life.

By the time the evening had begun to wind down, I felt absolutely bloated. Aubrette's prim manner - the one she showed when she hadn't been caught spying recently - had begun to relax a little, and broad smiles graced our faces. Cindy looked positively drunk on Gluttony, and she had shoved her tight shirt up to just under her tiny titties, exposing a stomach that was actually slightly less flat than usual. She claimed it was more comfortable that way, but I think she was also enjoying teasing and pushing the boundaries of the High Sidhe.

The best part was... no, the best part was the food itself, but part of what helped me just relax and enjoy it was knowing that when Aubrette stopped concentrating and allowed the food to dematerialize, I wouldn't even have to do dishes.

There was no hanky-panky with Cindy when we went to bed. She was moving sluggishly, and I felt so full that instead of spooning the little demon, I sprawled out beside her as best I could and let my stomach settle.

********************

I awoke the next day to my phone alarm blaring and letting me know I needed to shower now in order to make my first appointment. I felt... good, if still a little overloaded from my excesses the night before. I needed Cindy for the second appointment, but not the first, so I rinsed off quickly and left the girls alone in the apartment as soon as I could dress, after commanding my bound demon to be ready to go in two hours. She groaned a little at that, clearly enjoying the lingering Sloth and Gluttony, but since she literally could not disobey me, I trusted she'd manage.

This first appointment was one of the ones that had been my bread and butter - sometimes literally - just a few months ago. Young adult, tired of corporate work, wants to take a small business loan and go into business. Is this venture a good idea?

I sat down and - effectively - played the role of magical business analyst. They gave me their pitch, I gave them a quick reading, then they broke down the details for a couple hours to help refine it. In this case, the results were murky - which was actually better odds than usual. I was able to help them identify potential weaknesses and failings in their plans, steered them away from one of the locations they were considering, and walked away with a cashier's check.

I made my way back to my apartment. I could have just called for Cindy to meet me in the parking lot, but I wanted to see how she and Aubrette were doing, so I slogged my way up three flights of stairs and went inside.

My Sin Demon was walking out of my bedroom as I arrived, hair still wet from her shower, having clearly just finished getting dressed. On time, but she cut it close.

Aubrette was seated on the couch watching movies on the internet. Not Hollywood films this time though - instead, it looked like she had found some how-to guides for people looking to start their own cleaning services, and was taking notes from those.

Both women favored me with smiles, and in that moment, I felt like the luckiest man alive.

I kept my toolbox in the car, but there were a few of the reagents the rituals required that would start to smell if they spoiled, so I grabbed a plastic bag from the fridge while Cindy put on her shoes. We walked out the door, leaving the Sidhe to continue her internet binge, while we went off to ensure a fifty five year old man's restored 1970s Camaro would run smoothly for the rest of days. Or at least for the next five years, which was the longest I was prepared to promise. I didn't actually know if the ritual from the book would wear off by then - Cindy claimed it could last forever, but that was in the infernal realm. The Pride Philippos, a Greek immigrant who was wild for classic cars, held in the vehicle would likely perform the same function, but I wasn't going to promise that and suffer Grecian retribution six years from now.

Phil hovered around Cindy and myself the entire time we performed our ritual, and despite my initial fears, I quickly realized it was out of concern for 'his baby', rather than an attempt to creep on a young blonde girl. He mentioned a wife at some point, but from what I could see, his true love was glossy, black, and got terrible gas mileage.

Phil was a superstitious man, which was typical of my customers, but he had clearly held some reservations about the whole deal. He winced visibly when I sprinkled salt over the hood of the car, hissed a sharp gasp when I wafted burning aromatic herbs through the interior, and generally acted like a fussy parent every time we closed the doors a little too hard.

When we completed the ritual and he watched the salt evaporate off the hood of the car, the smudges of smoke fade from the windows, and saw the chrome gleam like it had just rolled off the assembly line, he was all smiles though.

This job had been a referral from one of my earlier customers - a cousin or nephew of Phil's who lived in my apartment block - and thanks to that connection I knew that he was loaded. As such, I didn't feel bad about the number at the bottom of the invoice I handed him. It only had three digits in it, but making eight hundred dollars for a couple hours' work plus travel time would have been utterly unthinkable when I first set out to make my way via my Gift. He wrote me a check, and I handed him a receipt I had pre-printed early the day before. I was now making enough money that I was going to need to actually start worrying about things like taxes and the possibility of being audited, so I had spent a little while a couple weeks back downloading a small business software suite. If things kept up like this, I was going to need an actual accountant.

That was almost as mind blowing as Aubrette's magic.

Cindy and I took the check and stopped by the bank on the way back. We made one more quick stop on the way, and when I walked into my apartment a little while later, it was with a heavy wallet and a light heart.

I spent the first little bit of time when I got home doing some reading on my phone. I had an idea in mind, but it was outside of anything I had done previously, so I turned to some experts for advice. That took a little over an hour, at which point it was time to eat.

I was still in a celebratory mood, so dinner was followed by a selection of baked treats - cakes, cookies, and pastries - all courtesy of Sidhe magic. We watched another movie - this time an action adventure flick about a couple of treasure hunting thieves. It wasn't exactly a great cultural introduction, but it was fun and the girls seemed to enjoy it. I had claimed the middle of the couch, Cindy tucked herself into a ball to my right, and Aubrette sat upright to my left. The Fae woman still comported herself in a more stiff and prim manner than either myself or my demon, but when I stretched my arms out to either side about halfway through the movie - placing my arm on the back of the couch, but also generally around her shoulder - I glanced over and saw a smile on her face.

I was careful not to stuff myself overfull this evening, and ordered Cindy to the bedroom a little earlier than we would normally retire. I think the Sin Demon could tell that I had something in mind, because instead of tucking herself into bed, she was waiting for me beside it. The petite blonde was still dressed in her tight t-shirt and shorts, standing nearly at attention. Her hands were clasped behind her back, and she was doing her best to shove her chest out, showing off the way her shirt clung to her tiny tits by turning them from side to side slowly.

I favored her with a smile, then slid my arms around her, leaning down to hotly claim her mouth with a kiss. She returned it fervently, our tongues sliding against each other as she let out a hot moan. My hands slid up and down her back, caressing her while we made out, occasionally dipping down to cop a feel of her firmly muscular little booty through her shorts. After a few moments, I let my fingers slide under the edge of her shirt and began the slow process of peeling it off of her body. We had to part our kiss for her to compliantly raise her hands over her head, but that also meant I got a great view of her titties doing a cute little jiggle when the shirt pulled free of them. As perky as they were, they barely moved, but it was still extremely fun to watch.

She began to lower her hands once I pulled the shirt free and tossed it aside, but I instead reached up and captured both her wrists, holding them above her head. She obediently kept her arms raised, and I took a few moments to kiss her - starting at her lips, then working my way down her neck, pausing a little longer than necessary to lick and suck at her stiffly crinkled nipples, then lowering myself to my knees. My hands slipped onto her slender hips, sliding along smooth pale skin to ease her shorts and panties down her muscular legs. She moved deftly, stepping out of both and kicking them aside in the same motion, leaving her as naked as the first moment I saw her. Even with her arms stretched above her head, and me on my knees in front of her, she was short enough that I had easy access to her entire body.

Without further preamble, I wrapped my hands around her thighs, slid my fingers around to grip her ass firmly, and buried my face against her. I nuzzled her brightly colored tuft of pubic hair for a moment, drinking in the scent of her arousal. The shape the Sin Demon took was that of a petite woman in her twenties, but with the occasional deviation. The most obvious was her hair - both that on her head, and the tiny heart she had above her sex. Both were multicolored, with streaks of bright blues, greens, and purples through the blonde. Her pussy was also, other than that bit of decoration, naturally smooth and hairless - as was the rest of her body from the neck down.

Least obvious to anyone but me, she was also delicious. I buried my tongue in the cleft of her thighs, and was greeted by a delightfully tangy, spicy flavor. It was still distinctly the taste of pussy, wet and eager, but while I loved the taste of a horny cunt as much as the next guy (ok, that varies a lot from guy to guy - I loved it a lot though), there was something extra to it that I couldn't get enough of.

I left her standing there, her legs quivering as I went to town on her. With her feet together, I couldn't get any deep penetration with my tongue, but I slid it across every bit of her pussy I could reach with enthusiasm. When I pushed my tongue past her outer lips, it took only a moment of probing before I found her clit. The little nub was clearly happy for the attention - it had poked past its hood, and as the tip of my tongue flicked along it, the Sin Demon swayed a little in my arms, letting out a low throaty moan. I tightened my grip on her ass, pulling her against my face so my prize didn't escape me.

The next few minutes were spent with me face first in Cindy's pussy, while she groaned out her appreciation. Not too long after I started, I pulled back to look up at her, ordering her to play with and pinch her nipples while I ate her out. She did so with alacrity, pulling and stretching the nipples before releasing them to let them snap back into place. I occasionally glanced upwards, enjoying the sight - if not as much as I was enjoying the way my demon moaned and writhed at my attentions.

Eventually, I pulled back, my chin and mouth shiny with her juices. Without raising my voice or rising from my knees, I turned my head and calmly addressed the empty air. "Aubrette, I'm going to send Cindy in to get your chair. I expect you to come back here with her."

I didn't hear a response, but a quick check of my gift informed me that I was right on the money with my guess. I couldn't hold in my grin as I rose to my feet, using my grip on Cindy's ass to help steady myself. The tiny woman might have been swaying and quivering while my tongue was lapping at her, but I knew she was strong enough to support me. I then stepped around her and reached down to deliver a sharp smack to her ass, watching her left cheek barely jiggle in response as I ordered. "You heard me, go bring in the big chair and my vassal. Put the chair down against the wall." I pointed to an empty space next to Cindy's dresser, then walked over to snag a towel and wipe my face clean.

The Sin Demon pranced out of the room rapidly, still naked, her dainty feet barely making a noise on the carpet as she did so. She returned less than a minute later, easily carrying a chair that was nearly as tall as she was, with my High Sidhe sworn vassal following behind her. Carefully maneuvering it past the door frame, Cindy set the chair down where I had indicated, while Aubrette stepped just inside the bedroom and clasped her hands in front of herself.

The Sidhe woman's expression was complex and rapidly shifting. Her wide eyes followed Cindy as she moved the chair, but occasionally flickered over to check on me. Her lips were in motion constantly, quirking up into a tentative smile one moment, parting in the next, only to have her tongue slip out to moisten them immediately after. Everything about her spoke to a combination of nervousness, hope, and excitement.

I waited until Cindy was done, then beckoned her over to join me. She did so, and I slipped one arm around her shoulders to pull her body against mine. I leaned in to capture her mouth in another kiss, and she tilted her head back to welcome it. The Sin Demon was not merely passive, though - even as we kissed, one of her hands slid down my body and began to rub at my erection through my pants without prompting. I let her, breaking the kiss a moment later and examining Aubrette.

She was still standing just inside the bedroom door, now biting her lower lip, her brilliant blue eyes unblinking as she watched Cindy's hand moving. I studied her for a few seconds, then spoke, delivering an order which was probably more uncertain than I meant it to be. "Sit in the chair, Aubrette. But first... lift up your skirt."

Aubrette had already taken her first step, practically jumping into motion when I mentioned the chair, but she froze at the second order. Then she whirled back around to face me and instantly grabbed her skirt with both hands, flipping it up. It was a frilly green and white floral patterned thing with ruffles, and the naughty girl didn't have a thing on under it. Seeing her auburn bush framed by green color really was a good look, and I mentally congratulated the ladies on their excellent taste.

Just as the last time I ordered her to expose herself to me, Aubrette's pussy was dripping moisture down her thighs. I took that as a good sign, amending my order slightly, "Wait, that's not quite right. Cindy is naked." I made very deliberate eye contact with the Sidhe, pausing to make sure she was really looking into my eyes as I ordered, "Strip."

The tall woman was naked in what felt like a single heartbeat.

This was the first time I'd had the opportunity to examine her clearly. I'd seen her naked the first night we met, but it was both dark and she was translucent to me at the time. I'd gotten a glimpse of her breasts and her sex separately after that, but right now she was actually in the room, the lights were on, and she was naked. She clasped her hands in front of herself again, but on seeing my scowl at that quickly brought them to her side, twisting and squirming in place.

Aubrette was tall and perfectly proportioned for it. Her shoulders were narrow, but not awkwardly so. Her breasts were full and high, but not exaggerated - comfortably big enough that each would overflow my hands. Her nipples were stiff, about the size of one of my fingertips, and a pink only slightly darker than the rest of her skin. Her hips swelled out from a narrow waist, and as I watched they rocked side to side as she squirmed.

In short, she was built like a lingerie model. Tall womanly curves and glorious waves of auburn hair. Her squirming intensified as she watched me examine her while Cindy continued rubbing my cock through my pants. Eventually I nodded to myself and ordered, "Ok, Aubrette. Sit in the chair."

The tall woman practically ran the few steps needed to bring her to the heavy wooden seat. She turned and sat down with her knees pressed together, though the ladylike presentation was spoiled both by her nudity, and by the fact that she couldn't keep her thighs still. I leaned down to the side of the bed and grabbed a bag I had picked up from a seedy store not far from the bank. Extracting the contents, I then walked across the room and again got on my knees - this time in front of Aubrette. I paused there, looking up at her, and stopped to ask quietly, "You're sure you're ok? I know we talked, but you're sure you're comfortable."